PDA

View Full Version : The Spurms the second best team in the West for 2009-10 ?? Nope!...I don't think so!

Spurm
07-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Even with the addition of Jefferson and old fart McDyess...the Spurs are far from being the second team in the West.

Pathetic spurm fans don't realize that their horrendous team is still one of the oldest in the NBA averaging 30 years.

Rookies and scrubs don't count becuase they won't see any playing time according to Popazit's system.

Manure won't be starting.. that spot will be still for geriatric Finley.

Let's not forget that McDyess has 2 bad knees, same with the tin man, the flopper has 2 bad ankles, Jackie Butler's brother (Blair) has no ACL's..

So all in all...next season will be just another failure for the boring spurms.

These in my opinion will be the top 8 teams heading into the playoffs in 2010:

Lakers
Nuggets
Blazers
Mavs
Spurms
Hornets
Rockets
Jazz
So whether you like it or not.

The spurms are not the second best team in the west. they are more like the 5th team in the West..

Truth hurts...but that's reality ....

anakha
07-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Sure thing, Louis.

How are your Rockets nowadays?

doobs
07-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Playoffs!

TIMMYD!
07-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Dear SPURM, I am fucking your mom as I write this. Oh Damn I just came on the screen. Well the Spurs are ten times better than the dumbass magic with Dwight "No Post Moves" Howard, Vince " Sucks Dick" Carter and Rashard "Adult Zits" Lewis. So fuck You my friend.

ginobilized
07-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the reality check Nostradumbass

jaffies
07-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Steamed Clams With Cilantro and Red Pepper Sauce

SERVES 2

Ingredients

* 12 littleneck clams, Scrubbed
* 5 tablespoons butter, unsalted
* 1/2 cup scallion, thinly Sliced
* 1 1/4 cups cilantro, fresh, chopped
* 1/4 cup sake (or Dry Vermouth)
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
* salt (to taste)
* pepper (to taste)

Directions

In a large pot over medium heat, melt 4 tbs. butter. Add scallions and cook for three minutes. Add 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, sake (or dry vermouth), garlic, worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes.
Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a boil. Add clams and cover pot. Cook until clams open, shaking pot often, for 7-10 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer clams to two soup bowls. Discard.
any clams that do not open.
Boil remaining liquid over high heat until slightly thickened (for about one minute).
Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over clams. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and serve.

poeticism707
07-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Even with the addition of Jefferson and old fart McDyess...the Spurs are far from being the second team in the West.

Pathetic spurm fans don't realize that their horrendous team is still one of the oldest in the NBA averaging 30 years.

Rookies and scrubs don't count becuase they won't see any playing time according to Popazit's system.

Let's not forget that McDyess has 2 bad knees, same with the tin man, the flopper has 2 bad ankles, Jackie Butler's brother (Blair) has no ACL's..

Lakers
Nuggets
Blazers
Mavs
Spurms
Hornets
Rockets
Jazz

The spurms are not the second best team in the west. they are more like the 5th team in the West..

:rollin:rollin:rollin

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Don't feed the troll.

SonOfAGun
07-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the reality check Nostradumbass

:lol:toast I loves me a good nostradamus reference

Budkin
What an original username.

jaffies
The Best Places to Eat in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Area

Get the Best Meal in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Area, with the Best Dining Experience and Price!

With their wide array of food choices, Greater Des Moines Restaurants offer customers a wide selection that cater to their primary needs. If a customer wants steak, one can go to Robin's Wood Grill, Skip's, Johnny's Steak House, The Outback, Christopher's, or Mezodi's. If a customer has a
The Best Place to Eat in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa Area
select dietary need or a preference for vegetarian choices, the Ritual Cafe, in downtown Des Moines offers them a splendid and unique selection of menu items. With our rich and deep Italian heritage in Des Moines, Iowa, Des Moines has many local family owned eateries focusing upon Italian fare and Pasta selections. For an exotic flare, the Greater Des Moines area offers many ethnically based eateries that cater to specific groups or those that prefer food selection.

Another option for you, inparticular Spurm, is to eat a dick. That is if you are are looking for a simple way to go fuck yourself. Hell, it doesn't even have to be Des Moines, you can do it from your mom's basement that you currently restricted to, due to your recent grounding for inappropriately touching the cat.

For the overall food connoisseur in the Greater Des Moines, Iowa area, the best eatery for the price with the best selection of quality food items, I would recommend The Corn Patch located at 309 NW 1st Street in Grimes, Iowa (approximately 7 miles from downtown Des Moines, Iowa. The Corn Patch is a family owned eatery that prepares its dishes fresh daily in the abundance that one would expect after working a hard day as a farm hand in the corn fields of Iowa. The food selection is wide and the prices will amaze the average individual. The Corn Patch staff treats its customers like royalty with a "down home" quality that makes their customers feel like family. Never having to fear ever not getting enough food for a meal, their customers leave each night well fed and satisfied. When a customer is given the bill at the end of the night, their greatest shock is the absolute affordability of the entire dining experience offers.

For the value, the service, the quality, and the selection, The Corn Patch offers a truly unique quality dining experience to all its customers with a flair for all that is Iowan.

poeticism707
07-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Doesn't anyone have a ninja monkey to send after this person?

:monkey:monkey:monkey

TheProfessor
07-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Doesn't anyone have a ninja monkey to send after this person?

:monkey:monkey:monkey
I'm not wasting valuable ninja monkeys on such a weak trolling attempt :lol

Chillen
07-10-2009, 11:55 PM
That is just your opinion and nothing but. You state it as fact, who knows. The Lakers could get injury riddled, so could anyother team out West. It's a long season, predictions mean sh*t, ask the guys at ESPN.

poeticism707
07-10-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm not wasting valuable ninja monkeys on such a weak trolling attempt :lol
:rollin:rollin:rollin

jgome21
07-10-2009, 11:57 PM
LOL this coming from a orlando fan plz,

magic are done without Hedo, hedo creates all of yalls offense. Vince carter is jus gonna force fade aways and brick them. Without gortat yall have no back up center now. Magic got worse this off season, I will put money on it that magic wont get pass the second round.

TheProfessor
07-11-2009, 12:00 AM
Guys, he's not a Magic fan. It's just some loser named Louis pulling the same weak-ass trolling routine he always does. I think it best to make this a constructive thread, like jaffies is doing.

jag
07-11-2009, 12:00 AM

You're a troll who has to lie about what team he roots for and posts under the name "Spurm." Why would anyone care what your opinion is?

NickiRasgo
07-11-2009, 12:25 AM
How can you sure? We still have 112 days to go before the start of NBA Season 2009-2010.

DDUBB1770
07-11-2009, 12:29 AM
One of my best friends born and raised in orlando and a huge magic fan and very much in the know as far as knowing his basketball has said he couldn't imagine a worse post season for his team following a trip to the finals... This was truely a troll thread in every way possible really look at what your squad has not acomplished this off season and other than getting nelson back can you truely believe you are going to be better?!?!?!?!?

poeticism707
07-11-2009, 12:33 AM
How can you sure? We still have 112 days to go before the start of NBA Season 2009-2010.

Yep, we have plenty of time until Show Time.

galvatron3000
07-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Wow, this threaad was a revelation to me, I learn the true meaning of the quote "You can learn a lot from a dummy." Thanks Spurm

J/k
J/J

bbarry
07-11-2009, 12:55 AM
i lol'd @ rockets

Demo Dick Marcinko
07-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Was in San Antonio today and I stopped by the Golden Phoenix on Perrin Beitel and had the Imperial Shrimp. Best Chinese food in San Antonio.

What did the OP say, the glare off the 4 Larry O'Brien trophies distracted me sorry.

Cry Havoc
07-11-2009, 01:09 AM

Lakers
Nuggets
Blazers
Mavs
Spurms
Hornets
Rockets
Jazz

http://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bill-murray-you-suck.jpg

http://www.homotron.net/images/homotron/you_suck.jpg

http://img2.moonbuggy.org/imgstore/even-this-guy-knows-you-suck.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/thread%20sucks/Lord_Xalen/ufail.jpg

Spursfan092120
07-11-2009, 01:13 AM
LOL this coming from a orlando fan plz,

magic are done without Hedo, hedo creates all of yalls offense. Vince carter is jus gonna force fade aways and brick them. Without gortat yall have no back up center now. Magic got worse this off season, I will put money on it that magic wont get pass the second round.
Um..just so you know, this is a troll...his name is Louis, he picks on the Spurs and Spurs fans, and he's a Rockets fan.

rayray2k8
07-11-2009, 01:17 AM
Aww it's okay Louis, Ariza might help ya'll make the playoffs. Did the sand get into your vagina when you went to the coast? :lol
Fuck feeding the trolls, when the rest of the board is shitting on this idiot, it becomes too easy embarrass this waste of space.

Pucho!!!
07-11-2009, 01:20 AM
a rocket fan tellin sumone that their team is full of injury ridden players :lol

Obstructed_View
07-11-2009, 01:37 AM
I agree. No way are they second.

They're easily first.

Kori Ellis
07-11-2009, 01:39 AM
:sleep Get a new schtick. This one is boring.