PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant vs. 14 Year Old Camper

Clutch City 01
07-11-2009, 03:55 PM
aBdubvErm6U

gaKNOW!blee
07-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Pretty funny at the end.... but didnt see the need to be such a dick throughout lol

rayray2k8
07-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Picking on a shorter kid, nice.. But it sounds like this kid was begging to play against Kobe. Maybe he thought or said he could beat him?
Love the "you aint dunking on me, in my camp" line. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2009, 04:21 PM
oh I can't wait for all the vaginas on this site to blow this out of proportion, their comebacks are gonna be so predictable. That "I won't get dunked on in my camp" line is f'ing epic though.

Spursmania
07-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Pretty funny at the end.... but didnt see the need to be such a dick throughout lol

Even at his own camp with little teenagers, Kobe has to own them. LMAO... And, people wonder why many of fans don't like him. :lmao

Well, at least the line about nobody dunks on me at my camp is funny.:lol

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2009, 04:25 PM
oh I can't wait for all the vaginas on this site to blow this out of proportion, their comebacks are gonna be so predictable. That "I want get dunked on in my camp" line is f'ing epic though.

Of couse he won't get dunked out, kids that height need like 10 feel of clearance to get to the rim.

Also now every kid is going to write that question down, in hopes to 1 on 1 with kobe next year

Showtime24 LAKERS
07-11-2009, 04:26 PM
It's fitting the kid brings up LeBrick after all of those miss shots. But Bryant's comment to him about not getting dunked on was epic!! :lmao

JamStone
07-11-2009, 04:27 PM
We learned that Kobe doesn't trust his jumper to beat a 5-foot-5-inch kid in a first to 5 game.

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2009, 04:27 PM
i guess he won't be rooming with lebron next year

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2009, 04:28 PM
We learned that Kobe doesn't trust his jumper to beat a 5-foot-5-inch kid in a first to 5 game.

he's not fucking stupid, one miss and that kid could fuckin make him look the fool on teh interwebs

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2009, 04:32 PM

really? what shot ended the game?

ginobili's bald spot
07-11-2009, 04:37 PM
:lol Here come all the retards with the "Kobe picking on a little kid" comments.

JamStone
07-11-2009, 04:37 PM
really? what shot ended the game?

Sensitive a lil?

To answer your question, Kobe ended the game with a long jumper after he backed down the little kid four times to make sure he got a four-zero lead to ensure he didn't get embarrassed by a little kid.

I have no problem with it. And it was more a joke than anything. But I'm just making an observation. Touchy, touchy, Laker fan.

JamStone
07-11-2009, 04:38 PM
:lol Here come all the retards with the "Kobe picking on a little kid" comments.

Followed by all the defensive and uber-sensitive Laker fans that can't laugh along at Kobe because his dick is way too far up their asses?

deL!
07-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Lol people are going to be such vaginas about this video.

it's actually pretty good and funny.

ginobili's bald spot
07-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Followed by all the defensive and uber-sensitive Laker fans that can't laugh along at Kobe because his dick is way too far up their asses?

Spur fans have Duncan's dick up their ass, Laker fans have Kobe's dick up their ass, Tlong has Oden's dick in his ass etc. What's your point? Maybe someday the Pistons will get a franchise player and you can join the dick in the ass fun.

JamStone
07-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Spur fans have Duncan's dick up their ass, Laker fans have Kobe's dick up their ass, Tlong has Oden's dick in his ass etc. What's your point? Maybe someday the Pistons will get a franchise player and you can join the dick in the ass fun.

Couple things I gather from this post.

1. You willingly admit you have Kobe's dick up your ass.
2. You either have thoughts or fantasies about other people having dicks up their asses.
3. You think Greg Oden is a franchise player.

Good talk.

poeticism707
07-11-2009, 04:58 PM

You're wrong on this one, friend.

The reason Spurs fans like Duncan so much is BECAUSE HE IS CLASSY.

Much to everyone's chagrin, most Kobe and Laker's fans don't like Kobe IN SPITE OF HIS CLASSLESS BEHAVIOR, but BECAUSE OF IT.

Think of it this with way: would you want to send your child to camp run by Kobe, to be potentially embarrassed by someone he looked up to, or to one run by Duncan, who would treat everyone with respect?

I'm not saying any NBA player is the ultimate role model, but even Laker fans must see the difference between Kobe, who loves winning more than his family (and everyone must KNOW ABOUT IT TOO), and Duncan who strives and wins, but doesn't let all his accomplishments (which are far more than Kobe's) UTTERYLY DEFINE HIM.

This is very simple friend.

afireinside20
07-11-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd love to see Manu and Kobe go one on one lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-11-2009, 05:00 PM

2. You either have thoughts or fantasies about other people having dicks up their asses.

Good talk.

:lol @ you talking about not taking things seriously then turning around and taking things too seriously. I was obviously "poking" fun at Laker fans with my comment. Something I'm not supposed to be able to do because Kobe's dick is in my ass according to you. Why so butthurt? Was it the Pistons not having a franchise player comment? Try to be more consistent.

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2009, 05:01 PM

Good talk.

when did you become such a self-righteous douche? I always thought you were one of the better and more impartial posters on this site, but since the Lakers won the title you've joined the rest of the butt-hurt haters. Hopefully you'll return to good form by October.

ginobili's bald spot
07-11-2009, 05:01 PM

Much to everyone's chagrin, most Kobe and Laker's fans don't like Kobe IN SPITE OF HIS CLASSLESS BEHAVIOR, but BECAUSE OF IT.

Think of it this with way: would you want to send your child to camp run by Kobe, to be potentially embarrassed by someone he looked up to, or to one run by Duncan, who would treat everyone with respect?

I'm not saying any NBA player is the ultimate role model, but even Laker fans must see the difference between Kobe, who loves winning more than his family (and everyone must KNOW ABOUT IT TOO), and Duncan who strives and wins, but doesn't let all his accomplishments (which are far more than Kobe's) UTTERYLY DEFINE HIM.

I rest my case.

xellos88330
07-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Kobe was taking it easy on the kid. I am pretty sure the kid knows it too. I do not think that he should have taken it so easy. I would have dunked all day long on him. Afterwards, I would address all the other kids about how hard it is to make it into the NBA. Make it a demonstration of the product of practice and determination. Then I would have played 1 more game giving the kid the ball first.

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2009, 05:08 PM
oh I can't wait for all the vaginas on this site to blow this out of proportion, their comebacks are gonna be so predictable. That "I won't get dunked on in my camp" line is f'ing epic though.

like f'ing clockwork...just didn't expect it from you:depressed

JamStone
07-11-2009, 05:08 PM
:lol @ you talking about not taking things seriously then turning around and taking things too seriously. I was obviously "poking" fun at Laker fans with my comment. Something I'm not supposed to be able to do because Kobe's dick is in my ass according to you. Why so butthurt? Was it the Pistons not having a franchise player comment? Try to be more consistent.

WTH? Wow. I wasn't taking anything serious. That post wasn't serious either. I was making fun of you. I didn't even care about the Pistons comment. Obviously since I didn't even respond to it. Relax, kid.

when did you become such a self-righteous douche? I always thought you were one of the better and more impartial posters on this site, but since the Lakers won the title you've joined the rest of the butt-hurt haters. Hopefully you'll return to good form by October.

Read a joke. Take a joke.

I'm a fucking Kobe fan. But, I have no problem poking fun either.

I also call Rip a whiney little bitch and Tayshaun a pussy.

You should also relax.

Trainwreck2100
07-11-2009, 05:15 PM
:lmao

You piece of dried up shit...

That insult sucked and took no imagination I expect better of you apox on you sir apox i say

Hornets1
07-11-2009, 05:20 PM
If you guys cant just stop and laugh at this, you have problems. It was funny!

JamStone
07-11-2009, 05:24 PM
like f'ing clockwork...just didn't expect it from you:depressed

Smh. It was a fucking joke. Jesus rice, why are people still so fucking sensitive on the g.d. internet. You set yourself up to have an excuse to be butthurt over a little joke.

Here you go. I retract my joke post.

Kobe is the awesomest. There was nothing wrong with backing down a 14 year old kid, talking smack, or even missing a couple two foot shots shooting over that 5-foot-5-inch midget. Kobe is entitled to do whatever the hell he wants because he's the super-greatest hero in the whole wide universe.

I apologize for upsetting the basketball gods with my clearly inappropriate comments about Kobe. He's too awesome for me to have done that.

Sowwie Kobeeeeee! Love you.

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Smh. It was a fucking joke. Jesus rice, why are people still so fucking sensitive on the g.d. internet. You set yourself up to have an excuse to be butthurt over a little joke.

Here you go. I retract my joke post.

Kobe is the awesomest. There was nothing wrong with backing down a 14 year old kid, talking smack, or even missing a couple two foot shots shooting over that 5-foot-5-inch midget. Kobe is entitled to do whatever the hell he wants because he's the super-greatest hero in the whole wide universe.

I apologize for upsetting the basketball gods with my clearly inappropriate comments about Kobe. He's too awesome for me to have done that.

Sowwie Kobeeeeee! Love you.
My bad bro, I just thought you were jumping on the butthurt bandwagon. I'll admit when I'm in the wrong, and it looks like I am here. Peace

anonoftheinternets
07-11-2009, 06:07 PM
My bad bro, I just thought you were jumping on the butthurt bandwagon. I'll admit when I'm in the wrong, and it looks like I am here. Peace

lol .. feels like a soap opera in here... wtf .... lets talk some bball ppl ...

JamStone
07-11-2009, 06:08 PM
It's cool.

I really am a Kobe fan, but I will not hesitate to make fun of him or the Lakers, and especially Laker fan. But, I also actively make fun of other players and other teams and other fans, like LeBron, Boston, Amare, Suns fans, Houston fans, tlongII, and even the Pistons. I just don't get why some people think if a poster makes fun of Kobe or the Lakers that they're automatically Kobe haters or Laker haters. It's not always the case. It probably isn't the case a lot of the time. Sometimes poke fun at things or at people just for the sake of poking fun.

This whole thread was a big fucking bait for Laker fans to get sensitive over posters making fun of Kobe. You shouldn't bite at it.

Spursfan092120
07-11-2009, 06:12 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao
Hell yeah it is...I fuking lost it...lol

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2009, 07:12 PM
It's cool.

I really am a Kobe fan, but I will not hesitate to make fun of him or the Lakers, and especially Laker fan. But, I also actively make fun of other players and other teams and other fans, like LeBron, Boston, Amare, Suns fans, Houston fans, tlongII, and even the Pistons. I just don't get why some people think if a poster makes fun of Kobe or the Lakers that they're automatically Kobe haters or Laker haters. It's not always the case. It probably isn't the case a lot of the time. Sometimes poke fun at things or at people just for the sake of poking fun.

This whole thread was a big fucking bait for Laker fans to get sensitive over posters making fun of Kobe. You shouldn't bite at it.
No doubt, man. I am much more of a "Lakers fan" than a Kobe fan, but he's the best player on the team I root for so I like him nonetheless. And I agree that the Kobe smack--for the most part--is just baiting or light-hearted...but since the Lakers won there has been so much blind hatred and vitriol coming out of the woodwork that it's just getting immature and redundant. It's all good though broseph, didn't mean to lump you in with the shit posters:toast

"You shouldn't bite at it."

True, but sometimes it's just too tempting:lol

KidCongo
07-11-2009, 07:16 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao
Hell yeah it is...I fuking lost it...lol
Saw something saying Wade and Kobe will give shit to LeBron. Goes to show they're normal people.

Spursfan092120
07-11-2009, 07:53 PM
The only thing that is sucking is you on Duncans dick. You Sperm fans mistake Duncan being a sissy bitch for being classy. What a bunch of tools.
Duncan's a sissy? seriously?
http://rhythms247-alboogie.blogspot.com/kobe_bryant_press.jpg http://lang.dailynews.com/socal/gallery2/sports/042906_LAKERS/5.jpg http://www.wizznutzz.com/images/hardaway/hardaway_lakers.jpg
Weren't you bashing on the Nuggets for being thugs in the playoffs? Now you're calling Tim a sissy because he's classy...wow..what a douche.

carrao45
07-11-2009, 07:54 PM

That's just idiotic. Thats not why Laker Fans like Kobe, it's because he is great, and a Laker.

Depends on who my child's favorite player was...it's more likely to be Kobe than Duncan though.

You cant claim to know what Kobe or Duncan think about accomplishments...

resistanze
07-11-2009, 09:50 PM
That kid got Katelyn Faber'd.

Culburn369
07-11-2009, 10:18 PM
See how easy that was?

That picture of Kobe and the old lady. Lord-a-mighty is she incensed. And the worse thing after it was all over and he beat the rap? No more naughty times, no more strange wool, no more eatin' your cake and havin' it too. Can you imagine all the weird, good times he had thru the years in all those cities? I grieve for him. To guys its just the nut. To women its all together a different scope.

La Peace
07-11-2009, 10:33 PM
He should have dunked on that little faggot. Trynah talk shit like that.

TheMACHINE
07-12-2009, 12:14 AM

well if the kids wanted a pussy as a mentor then they can go to lebrons camp.

mystargtr34
07-12-2009, 12:31 AM
:lol at Lakerfan calling out other fans about taking it too seriously before they even reply, then snaps back like someone insulted their mother when a fan makes a small joke about Kobe.

TheMACHINE
07-12-2009, 12:38 AM
:lol at Lakerfan calling out other fans about taking it too seriously before they even reply, then snaps back like someone insulted their mother when a fan makes a small joke about Kobe.

:lol at Spursfan trying to point out that Lakerfan calling out other fans about taking it too seriously before they even reply, then snaps back like someone insulted their mother when a fan makes a small joke about Kobe

Spursfan092120
07-12-2009, 12:58 AM
:lol at Spursfan trying to point out that Lakerfan calling out other fans about taking it too seriously before they even reply, then snaps back like someone insulted their mother when a fan makes a small joke about Kobe
congratulations for making yourself look even more like an idiot...you have achieved what was originally thought to be impossible.

La Peace
07-12-2009, 12:59 AM
:lol At laughing at complicated things

TheMACHINE
07-13-2009, 11:09 AM
congratulations for making yourself look even more like an idiot...you have achieved what was originally thought to be impossible.

generic post....typical Spursfan90210

sonic21
07-13-2009, 11:16 AM
This kid had class compared to Lebron. At least he came for the interview and shook hands.

Cry Havoc
07-13-2009, 11:32 AM

Good that you admitted you were wrong, but Lakers fans over the past year have become by far the worst posters on the site. There are still several good Lakers fans here that post, but others have gone into full homerrific/we're invincible/we'd sweep the '92 Dream Team by 40 mode.

I mean that as no personal disrespect, I just think this forum in general is getting tired of the insanely exaggerated posts by Lakers fans (Bynum is going to be "at least" Duncan with greater athleticism" springs to mind), much the same as we used to be so sick of the awful Mavs fans that used to post here, and Suns fans after that.

LakeShow
07-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Classy Tim Duncan :rolleyes I call bullshit. Tim Duncan is a serial molester. ;)

Nba (http://deadspin.com/tag/nba/)
Athlete Run-Ins: The Angry Tim Duncan. Grrr! (http://deadspin.com/138038/athlete-run+ins-the-angry-tim-duncan-grrr)

By Leitch (http://deadspin.com/people/wleitch/posts/), 3:30 PM on Thu Nov 17 2005,

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/timduncanmad.jpg

In today's second installment of athlete run-in stories (http://deadspin.com/sports/nba/athlete-runins-when-shaq-wants-your-girl-137949.php), we present a portrayal of Spurs all-world star Tim Duncan (http://deadspin.com/tag/tim-duncan/), from the olden days, back before he became the Mr. Nice Guy Stud that he is today. We find this story immensely fun just because it's the exact opposite of what pretty much everyone has always thought about Duncan. It comes to us from someone named "Johnny Lazz." Here's an excerpt, with the full story after the jump.

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion.
Yeah. It gets worse. Enjoy the rest after the jump.

I attended UNC-Chapel Hill. During the 1996-97 hoops season, I was a bouncer in a bar on Franklin Street called Papagayos, which sadly no longer exists. This particular evening the Heels had lost at home to Tim Duncan (http://deadspin.com/tag/tim-duncan/) and Wake Forest. After the game, UNC center and dorky german 7 footer Serge Zwikker made an appearance at the bar. After a few quick drinks, Zwikker and friends left due the amount of jeers and rebukes. On his way out, some Heels fans pelted him with balled-up bar napkins.

Shortly after he leaves, in rolls Tim Duncan with some nondescript non-basketball player. Instantly the bar starts buzzing, as Duncan was dominating the ACC and NCAA at this point, a clear lottery pick. The very same dickhead frat boy UNC students that were harassing Serge immediately fall all over themselves to kiss his ass and buy him drinks. Tim takes it all in stride, happily obliging the sycophants, all dudes. I was working the door, and it wasn't that crowded (slow tues or wed night) so I just stayed at my post, happily zoned out. About an hour later a girl (hot petite blond sorority type; at UNC, they are a dime a dozen) in a panic and tells me someone is molesting her friend at a corner table. As the only bouncer, it is my job to keep order, and I was always quick to eject anyone I heard using racial slurs, homophobes, or harassing women.

(Full disclosure: I am six-foot, 220, an avid martial artist and enjoyed opening the door with people's faces when they had it coming.)

I round the corner to see Tim Duncan forcibly holding a girl around the waist with one arm to sit on his lap and is wiggling her around like a grinding lap-dance motion. She is yelling, "stop it, let go of me," and he is using his other hand to clasp her shoulder and grope her breasts. Now, keep in mind, there are like 4-5 UNC frat type guys AT THE TABLE watching him do this, and not saying shit, some even laughing (cuz apparently date rape is funny), because these were the very same fuckheads who were kissing Duncan's ass, asking him where he wanted to play NBA ball and buying him drinks when he got there. Tim Duncan's back is to me, so I tap him on the shoulder and calmly and quietly tell him to let go of her. He tells me to fuck off, without even turning around.

So I say sternly but calmly something along the lines of, "Well, you are going have to let go of her and get out because you are not welcome here anymore." (I always started things assertive but mellow and zen-like, so as to avoid inflaming drunken macho reactions. If you can control things by keeping calm, things go easier in these situations.) So he lets go, she darts up and runs to the ladies room, he stands up slowly and turns to face me. Now, I am not scared of too many people, but the fact remains: He is way taller, faster, stronger; in every way he will totally dominate me. Martial arts training aside, if I can't take him down fast, like by sweeping his leg and hopefully breaking a knee, I am fucked, because he could've picked me up by my ankles and swung me around like a club against the closest wall.

He looks down at me with total contempt and says, "Fuck off before I kick your ass. Don't you know who I am?" Now, inside I am crapping my pants, but fighting is all about controlling your fear, so on the outside I am (or am trying to be) John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Bruce Lee all rolled into one. I look him dead in the eye (as best I am able given the height difference) and say, word for word (I will never forget, and I still don't know where I came up with this): "Look TIM, you ain't in the NBA yet. Now if you don't get the fuck out of here right now I am gonna call ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and Coach Odom as soon as I get done breaking your knee and ruining your fucking career." He is stunned by my audacity, like the lion regarding the mouse that roared.

Then he gets this weird look on his face, like he is mulling over what a bad idea it would be to get in a fight over this kind of thing at a Chapel Hill bar so publicly. Then he says "Fuck you. This place sucks. I am OUTTA HERE!" like it was his idea, like I had pissed in his margarita or something. I hollered at his back "Good! Get the fuck out, that's all I asked!" to the applause of the few patrons at the bar. I ended up going home with the pretty brunette he had been harassing, having played her Knight-in-shining flannel.

The weird thing is, he goes on to get drafted by the Spurs, spends his rookie offseason living with David Robinson and getting counseled on how to conduct yourself in the pros, craft the perfect media-friendly role-model image... to think this guy could have just as easily become the next Rasheed Wallace without the wise council of the Admiral.

The more rings Tim gets, and the longer he goes on as a NBA role model, the less likely people are to believe this, but I was there, and I had plenty of witnesses. Yes, it was a long time ago and people change, but that night that fucker was way out of line.

(Ed. Note: We're still a LITTLE skeptical ... but this guy didn't seem like he was bull-shitting to us.)

The Spurs paid off the girls., that's the reason he escaped charges.

ambchang
07-13-2009, 11:34 AM
I would have thought that fans wouldn't be as sensitive after their favourite team won 15 championships, with the most recent one coming only a few weeks ago.

People made fun of a video that was supposed to be hilarious, and a Laker fan started getting all defensive before anyone responded negatively about his/her God.

Hilarious.

ambchang
07-13-2009, 11:39 AM
LOL at Laker fan pulling a random "article" that has been proven false over and over and over and over again.

BTW, will that piece of libel ever die? I mean, how many times does it have to be proven false when some random ignoramus just pulls it from the net.

Fabbs
07-13-2009, 11:41 AM
Apparantly the 14 yr old camper was beating Kobme 4-1 in a game to 5.

Kobme demanded the game be stopped, had Pao Gasol inserted as his teamate to make the battle 2 vs 1 and won 5-4. Attempts to give the game MVP award to Gasol were also blocked by Kobmes people.

LakeShow
07-13-2009, 11:50 AM
LOL at Laker fan pulling a random "article" that has been proven false over and over and over and over again.

BTW, will that piece of libel ever die? I mean, how many times does it have to be proven false when some random ignoramus just pulls it from the net.

Proven False? What court of law found him innocent?

Kobe Bryant was proven innocent in a court of Law and it still doesn't stop ignorant spurs fans from calling him a rapist.

ElNono
07-13-2009, 12:01 PM

Courts of law don't find people innocent. They find people either guilty or not guilty. Everyone is presumed innocent to begin with.

Kobe Bryant was proven innocent in a court of Law and it still doesn't stop ignorant spurs fans from calling him a rapist.

A verdict was not handed in Kobe's case. He paid handsomely to have the charges against him withdrawn before there could be any verdict. Thus, his presumed innocence stands.

LakeShow
07-13-2009, 12:02 PM
ok, but if charges were withdrawn, it didn't happen.

Fabbs
07-13-2009, 12:15 PM

Did your mom take you to cheer OJ after the criminal trial found him *not guilty*?

"A court of law..." :lmao as if that has much to do with truth and justice.

Why do you think there are so many liarwer -i mean lawyer- jokes?

Culburn369
07-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Did your mom take you to cheer OJ after the criminal trial found him *not guilty*?

"A court of law..." :lmao as if that has much to do with truth and justice.

Why do you think there are so many liarwer -i mean lawyer- jokes?

Then the girl should not have taken that money. At that point it was never again gonna be like it was for Kobe, but, it was as good as it was ever gonna get again.

ambchang
07-13-2009, 12:30 PM

First, there is no need to have the court of law in order to prove an article false. It only takes some common sense. If the society were to operate in the way you suggested, you would have to pay a lot more taxes to run an enormously inefficient justice system.

Second, read this and try to figure out why it was proven false.
http://www.tarheeltimes.com/schedulebasketball-1996.aspx

ambchang
07-13-2009, 12:33 PM
Why would this turn into Kobe rape accusations, with Laker fans bringing it out of no where?

Sensitive much?

phyzik
07-13-2009, 12:36 PM
First, there is no need to have the court of law in order to prove an article false. It only takes some common sense. If the society were to operate in the way you suggested, you would have to pay a lot more taxes to run an enormously inefficient justice system.

Second, read this and try to figure out why it was proven false.
http://www.tarheeltimes.com/schedulebasketball-1996.aspx

I bet he doesnt get it even after going to that link.

Culburn369
07-13-2009, 12:40 PM
I bet he doesnt get it even after going to that link.

I,,,,uh, I mean he probably doesn't get it. Can somebody please explain to me....uh, I mean please explain it to him?

phyzik
07-13-2009, 12:54 PM
I,,,,uh, I mean he probably doesn't get it. Can somebody please explain to me....uh, I mean please explain it to him?

Well, for one, UNC never lost at home to Wake Forest that season so right there that puts a hole in his story. The only time UNC lost to Wake was @wake forest that season.

The guy said he attended UNC, you would think he would know if his team won or lost at home. The general consensus is that its a bullshit story otherwise it would have blown up all over sports media.

And LOL at the small market Spurs paying off the girls not to say anything but yet the Big Market Lakers couldnt keep 1 white girl quiet.

Culburn369
07-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Ok, thanks, phyz.