PDA

View Full Version : funny ad for pc with tp & eva

JP le Requin
07-11-2009, 07:38 PM
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3544845/9815898

i like this:
TP: "i am a pc, i have 3 rings and eva reply : "i have 1 ring"
:-)

but me i am MAC since last december and i cant come back to pc...

rayray2k8
07-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Love the ad and I'm a PC.
Mac... Mas puto!!

Sense
07-11-2009, 08:33 PM
I'm a PC..

thOOdee
07-11-2009, 09:21 PM
mac bitches!

Spursmania
07-11-2009, 10:15 PM
I have both a PC and a Mac. The Mac is better hands down. Once you own a Mac, you know what you've been missing and never go back.

Nathan Explosion
07-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm on a Mac iBook G4 800 mhz. I also own a PC with a dual core and Vista. Vista is almost identical to the Tiger OS I've had on my Mac for a few years, so it was a natural switch for me.

This iBook does some tasks quicker than some of the new laptops coming out with the Core Duo chips in them. Shouldn't happen but it does. That's quite sad really.

honestfool84
07-12-2009, 12:21 AM
mac daddy!

SonOfAGun
07-12-2009, 12:23 AM
haha nice TP

I'm a PC and I enjoy not paying for overpriced hardware!

honestfool84
07-12-2009, 12:30 AM
haha nice TP

I'm a PC and I enjoy not paying for overpriced hardware!

saying a mac is overpriced is saying a bmw, lexus, or benz is overpriced.

"you can get a honda and it does the same thing!"

you buy a mac for the OS, which is many times better than vista.

Trainwreck2100
07-12-2009, 12:34 AM
that's from 6 months ago and windows dropped that ad campaign cause it was fail like gates and seinfeld

ElNono
07-12-2009, 12:36 AM
I like my Mac... and I liked my PC before that...

eyeh8u
07-12-2009, 12:44 AM

you can install the mac OS on any newer model "pc" as long as you know what your doing. My "PC" has windows xp, vista, rc7, unbuntu, and OSX. i only use the XP but it nice to know i have it all.

also those luxury brands are overpriced, thats why they depreciate much faster, a 4 year old $150k turbo911 can be bought for $60k

FkLA
07-12-2009, 12:54 AM
My Honda is fast! And Eva is overrated, its that hollywood make-up. She looks completely different without make-up.

honestfool84
07-12-2009, 01:00 AM
you can install the mac OS on any newer model "pc" as long as you know what your doing. My "PC" has windows xp, vista, rc7, unbuntu, and OSX. i only use the XP but it nice to know i have it all.

also those luxury brands are overpriced, thats why they depreciate much faster, a 4 year old $150k turbo911 can be bought for $60k

yes, you can.
but it's a hassle.
i know, because i use it myself.
honestly, if i could have afforded a mac pro, i would have.
but i couldn't, so i went cheap, and now i regret it.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2825/picture1rys.png

ElNono
07-12-2009, 01:10 AM
I have a legit Mac Mini and a hackintosh, and having the real thing really is a lot nicer.
Don't have to worry about anything when an update comes along. No need to patch Extensions or anything. It just works, which is the way Macs are supposed to be.
The hackintosh has come along since the early days, using vanilla kernel now and what not, but you still have little things that screw you over, like HD audio, CPU throttling, etc.
When Snow Leopard comes around, I know I can just pop in the DVD in my Mini and it will be good to go.

Now, if they would fix the ImageIO bug in Safari 4 when viewing animated GIFs, everything would be really great.

FkLA
07-12-2009, 01:15 AM
http://buttercuppunch.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/eva-longoria-without-makeup.jpg

DO NOT WANT. Bitch is overrated.

eyeh8u
07-12-2009, 01:17 AM
yes, you can.
but it's a hassle.

granted i dont do much on the mac os, i never noticed a big difference in performance or otherwise. i loved cracking and hacking things, its makes it fun, the only thing i own thats isnt cracked is my ps3 because there arent any real good cracks for it. I got windows 95 on my psp, i got indepence exploit on my ps2, my omnitech gps unit runs garmin software, my car has a computer it in. what is it you regret about it?

Nathan Explosion
07-12-2009, 01:37 AM
As someone explained earlier, and is something that I've tried explaining to PC users for years, a Mac just does what it supposed to do. It does things the way things should be done. It's basically a common sense machine.

I remember installing a printer on an XP machine. It asked me where I wanted the installation to go. It then asked what kind of installation I wanted (custom or express). Then it asked for my permission to install. Finally it installed the printer.

I installed the same printer on my Mac (running Tiger). It just asked for the install. Then it installed.

Why were the extra steps necessary?

Unlike most people, I actually like Vista for the same reason I liked Windows 95, it made PCs very Mac like. Although, Vista is a Microsoft take on a Mac OS, so naturally it's more bloated than it has to be. But I find myself liking Vista way more than XP, which puts me in the minority.

My GF has a laptop that was bought a few months after I bought my iBook. The thing is running XP and has a faster chip, yet is slower than a granny on Sunday. My Mac which is about 5 years old still runs like a dream and gives me little problems, even though it's chip was obsolete many years ago.

Again, a Mac cost much more than a PC, but sometimes you have to pay for quality.

Nathan Explosion
07-12-2009, 01:41 AM
yes, you can.
but it's a hassle.

I really wanted a Powerbook. Those things were great. They cost so much more, but were ahead of their time compared to other machines. Not to mention to aluminum build on them that made them rugged. And the 12 in laptops were actually a smaller build than mine and weighed under 5 lbs. My iBook is under 6 lbs and is the size of a standard college text book.

ElNono
07-12-2009, 01:42 AM
Again, a Mac cost much more than a PC, but sometimes you have to pay for quality.

I have to add, it also depends on how much your time is worth.
I know I turn on my Mac and I can get on with the daily work.

I've spent many afternoons diagnosing why this webcam or that firewire card is no longer working in XP, when it was working perfectly fine the day before.
I've never personally had to reinstall XP, because I'm fairly savvy, but whenever I hear people saying 'I just reinstalled XP and it fixed my problem' I cringe.

Nathan Explosion
07-12-2009, 01:44 AM
Oh yeah, the I like the fact that it's extremely hard to get a virus on a Mac. Not saying it's impossible, but it's much harder than a PC, which lasts something like 15 minutes on the internet before it's infected without an anti-virus.

Bukefal
07-12-2009, 12:35 PM
i bet TP and eva use mac

Bruno
07-12-2009, 12:44 PM
bpiYPrVNBak

Ace9
07-12-2009, 12:48 PM
i bet TP and eva use mac

Agreed. :lol

Avitus1
07-12-2009, 02:51 PM
I remember that commercial.

I got a PC and a MAC.. I use the mac a lot more...

SonOfAGun
07-12-2009, 02:52 PM

If a person knows computers they can build a powerhouse for half the cost of a mac.

Why buy a "hip" H2 "Hummer", when I can rebuild an H1 and turn it into an Alpha.

honestfool84
07-12-2009, 03:18 PM
If a person knows computers they can build a powerhouse for half the cost of a mac.

Why buy a "hip" H2 "Hummer", when I can rebuild an H1 and turn it into an Alpha.

a powerhouse with windows?

what part don't you realize..

mac OSX > windows vista/xp.

now windows 7 looks pretty dang sweet, i won't lie...
but for my photography (http://davidteran.com/), i use my mac way too much to ever consider switching back.

JP le Requin
07-12-2009, 03:31 PM
bpiYPrVNBak

j'avais pas vu l'émission ils ont du bien se marrer!

Lady M
07-12-2009, 03:46 PM
j'avais pas vu l'émission ils ont du bien se marrer!

tu peux voir les forts boyard sur le site de F2
y'a les emissions complètes