PDA

View Full Version : McDonald: Spurs Betting On Hill

duncan228
07-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Spurs betting on Hill (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Spurs_betting_on_Hill.html)
Jeff McDonald

LAS VEGAS — Spurs guard George Hill can sum up memories of his first trip to Sin City in two horrific words.

“Shooting slump,” he said. “That's the biggest thing I remember.”

As a rookie a year ago, Hill strode into his first NBA summer league with high hopes and a high roller's confidence. He left like so many other Las Vegas losers, the destitute victim of his own bad luck.

After Hill went 2 of 25 from the floor in three games, the buzz among the basketball glitterati gathered in the desert was palpable: The Spurs had already crapped out on their first-round draft pick.

Somehow, Hill survived his first bout of professional failure. He wound up turning in a solid if unspectacular rookie season, proving himself at least to be a credible NBA player.

Today, Hill is back in Vegas for the start of his second summer league. He returns to the scene of his 23 missed field goals with something new to prove.

Now, he must show the world — starting with the Spurs — that he can be a credible NBA point guard.

“We're going to say, ‘Hey, show us you can play the point,” said Spurs assistant coach Don Newman, who will guide the summer-league squad. “‘Show us you can be the backup guard to Tony Parker.'”

Hill's progress will be an essential storyline of summer league, which for the Spurs' entry begins today against a group from New Orleans.

For much of last season, backup point guard was a sore spot for the Spurs, who toggled through a conga line of unsatisfactory options.

They are hoping Hill, now on the cusp of his second pro season, will be the answer. The job is his to win or lose.

The Spurs do not plan to bring back veteran Jacque Vaughn, nor have they made much of an attempt to secure another point guard through free agency.

“He's going to have every right to earn that position,” Newman said. “I think he'll do it.”

Last season was very much a trial-by-fire for Hill, who not only had to adjust to life in the NBA but had to learn a new position on the fly.

Hill, 6-foot-2, had never played point guard before he showed up in San Antonio last season, selected with the No. 26 overall pick out of little-known Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis.

He acquitted himself well early in the season.

Injuries decimated the Spurs' backcourt, and Hill found himself a starting point guard six games into his pro career. He scored in double figures in 17 of his first 20 games, including a trio of 20-point performances.

In that, he proved one point. Vegas was a fluke.

“He showed us he has a bright future in this league,” Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said.

Eventually, Hill's shooting yips caught up with him again, as did the grind of an 82-game season.

He shot 40.3 percent from the field and 32.9 percent from the 3-point line, numbers that have earned him an offseason date with shooting coach Chip Engelland.

By the time the playoffs rolled around, Hill had largely fallen out of the rotation, as Popovich opted to give point-guard playing time to more experienced hands.

“(Point guard) is the hardest position you can ever learn in the NBA,” said Hill, who averaged 5.7 points last season. “Especially coming from a small school and always playing the ‘two' (shooting guard) my whole life. It was a lot to digest.”

This week in Vegas, Hill will have plenty of chances to showcase all he has learned in the past 12 months.

The Spurs will hand him the ball and let him run their summer-league team, sink or swim. It will be, quite literally, the Summer of George.

As Hill returns to the site of his first professional flop, this time with 81 games of NBA experience under his belt, he will not have to fight hard against the urge to say, “I told you so.”

Before he can erase memories of a bad Vegas trip, Hill still has a point to prove.

“People are going to like you, or they're going to hate you,” Hill said. “That's life. I'm just going to control what I can control. All I know is, I can work hard to be the player they want me to be.”

Las Vegas summer league

At a glance

What: Spurs’ youngsters play five games in eight days

When: Today through July 19

Players to watch: Second-year guard George Hill, forward James Gist (2008 draft pick), center Ian Mahinmi and recent draft picks forward DeJuan Blair and guard Jack McClinton

Spurs’ summer-league roster

No. Player Pos. Ht. Wt. DOB From Yrs.

1 Malik Hairston G 6-6 215 2/23/87 Oregon 1
3 George Hill G 6-2 190 5/4/86 IUPUI 1
10 James Gist F 6-9 235 10/26/86 Maryland R
14 Donnell Taylor G 6-5 193 7/26/82 UAB 2
16 Carldell Johnson G 5-10 180 1/28/83 UAB R
17 Antonio Anderson G 6-6 215 6/5/85 Memphis R
18 Eric Dawson F/C 6-9 235 7/7/84 Midwestern St. R
19 Marcus Vinicius F 6-9 235 5/31/84 Brazil 2
23 Romel Beck G/F 6-7 185 5/29/82 UNLV R
28 Ian Mahinmi C 6-11 250 11/5/86 France 1
33 Jack McClinton G 6-1 185 1/19/85 Miami (Fla.) R
35 Alonzo Gee G 6-6 219 5/29/87 Alabama R
45 DeJuan Blair F 6-7 265 4/22/89 Pittsburgh R

Head coach: Don Newman
Assistant coaches: James Borrego, Patrick Spurgin, Quin Snyder, Marcelo Nikola, Darryl Hardy, Darko Rajakovic, Henry Duque
Trainer: Nixon Dorvilien, Daisuke Yamaguchi

Summer schedule

Date Opponent Location Time

Sunday - New Orleans, Cox Pavilion, 3 p.m.
Tuesday - Denver, Cox Pavilion, 9 p.m.
Thursday - Oklahoma City, Thomas & Mack Center, 7:30 p.m.
July 18 - Portland, Thomas & Mack Center, 9:30 p.m.
July 19 - Memphis, Cox Pavilion, 7 p.m.

Hemotivo
07-11-2009, 11:34 PM
Head coach: Don Newman
Assistant coaches: James Borrego, Patrick Spurgin, Quin Snyder, Marcelo Nikola, Darryl Hardy, Darko Rajakovic, Henry Duque
Trainer: Nixon Dorvilien, Daisuke Yamaguchi

it's Marcelo Nicola

ducks
07-11-2009, 11:38 PM
hill is being shown alot of confidence right now from the spurs

Hemotivo
07-11-2009, 11:40 PM
nobody gives a fuck (if it's nicola or nikola)

a lot of argentinian posters (and some from spain and italy) are gonna be surprised

slick'81
07-11-2009, 11:44 PM
i believe the kid can play and god willing will be the backup pg this season

ElNono
07-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Hill got this shit. He made Pop look stupid in the Dallas series.

Ice009
07-11-2009, 11:51 PM
a lot of argentinian posters (and some from spain and italy) are gonna be surprised

Who is this guy? Is he a great coach?

will_spurs
07-11-2009, 11:55 PM
At least it means the Spurs are really looking to another solution to the backup PG issue than "give it to Mason"... and I'm quite pleased with that.

Buddy Holly
07-11-2009, 11:58 PM
At least it means the Spurs are really looking to another solution to the backup PG issue than "give it to Mason"... and I'm quite pleased with that.

Shouldn't the results of playing Hill at back up point in the Mavs series have already been the solution to the equation?

DMX7
07-12-2009, 12:00 AM
i think mr. mcdonald is being a bit too hard on mr. hill for his first season

I don't.

timvp
07-12-2009, 12:05 AM
The best news for Hill is that the Spurs past on signing Pargo. They wanted him last summer and he just signed with the Bulls for the LLE for one season. The Spurs could have given Pargo more money if they had any doubts that Hill could do the job.

Hopefully Hill is ready to end any speculation about whether he's the man for the job.

Sean Cagney
07-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Gist is 6 foot 9? I thought he was shorter? Good height for a PF. GET HIM HERE NEXT YEAR, we are complete then IMO up front.

Spursfan092120
07-12-2009, 12:09 AM
nobody gives a fuck (if it's nicola or nikola)
Are you always this much of a jackass? Haven't seen a nice word come out of you since I've been here.

spurs1990
07-12-2009, 12:23 AM
People keep forgetting Hill logged 33 minutes in the last Dallas playoff game.

L.I.T
07-12-2009, 12:31 AM
This is encouraging.

I wonder though, what will happen of McClinton makes the team; would we see a Hill/McClinton backcourt? Potentially, solid backups (if McClinton lives up to the hype), if a bit undersized. Though, if I remember Hill on defense he plays bigger than his size.

Hemotivo
07-12-2009, 12:37 AM
Who is this guy? Is he a great coach?

was a very good basketball player (power forward drafted by the rockets but he never played in the nba)
now retired, he was invited as an a.coach for the SL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcelo_Nicola

ElNono
07-12-2009, 12:39 AM
People keep forgetting Hill logged 33 minutes in the last Dallas playoff game.

I didn't. I wish he logged as much in the prior 4 games.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Having Quin Snyder gives me a little more confidence in the coaching strategy. I was afraid that Newman would create those odd lineups and substitutions again like the last year he was head coach. Snyder, being a D-League coach, knows how to handle minutes among players who are trying their best to display their talent and make it to the NBA.

Blackjack
07-12-2009, 12:46 AM
The best news for Hill is that the Spurs past on signing Pargo. They wanted him last summer and he just signed with the Bulls for the LLE for one season. The Spurs could have given Pargo more money if they had any doubts that Hill could do the job.

Hopefully Hill is ready to end any speculation about whether he's the man for the job.

Thought the same thing when I saw the Pargo signing.:tu

That, combined with R.C. stating the backup point wasn't a high priority and making known that Hill or McClinton would be vying for the role, has to be good news for the young fella's. I mean, normally, I wouldn't put all that much stock in a statement like that made by Pop or R.C. but they've been downright forthright, when discussing their objectives as of late.

Marcus Bryant
07-12-2009, 12:46 AM
The Spurs do not plan to bring back veteran Jacque Vaughn

LA22jK7VHL4

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-12-2009, 12:52 AM
Spurs betting on Hill (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/spurs/Spurs_betting_on_Hill.html)
Jeff McDonald

LAS VEGAS — Spurs guard George Hill can sum up memories of his first trip to Sin City in two horrific words.

“Shooting slump,” he said. “That's the biggest thing I remember.”

As a rookie a year ago, Hill strode into his first NBA summer league with high hopes and a high roller's confidence. He left like so many other Las Vegas losers, the destitute victim of his own bad luck.

After Hill went 2 of 25 from the floor in three games, the buzz among the basketball glitterati gathered in the desert was palpable: The Spurs had already crapped out on their first-round draft pick.

Somehow, Hill survived his first bout of professional failure. He wound up turning in a solid if unspectacular rookie season, proving himself at least to be a credible NBA player.

Today, Hill is back in Vegas for the start of his second summer league. He returns to the scene of his 23 missed field goals with something new to prove.

Now, he must show the world — starting with the Spurs — that he can be a credible NBA point guard.

“We're going to say, ‘Hey, show us you can play the point,” said Spurs assistant coach Don Newman, who will guide the summer-league squad. “‘Show us you can be the backup guard to Tony Parker.'”

Hill's progress will be an essential storyline of summer league, which for the Spurs' entry begins today against a group from New Orleans.

For much of last season, backup point guard was a sore spot for the Spurs, who toggled through a conga line of unsatisfactory options.

They are hoping Hill, now on the cusp of his second pro season, will be the answer. The job is his to win or lose.

The Spurs do not plan to bring back veteran Jacque Vaughn, nor have they made much of an attempt to secure another point guard through free agency.

“He's going to have every right to earn that position,” Newman said. “I think he'll do it.”

Last season was very much a trial-by-fire for Hill, who not only had to adjust to life in the NBA but had to learn a new position on the fly.

Hill, 6-foot-2, had never played point guard before he showed up in San Antonio last season, selected with the No. 26 overall pick out of little-known Indiana University-Purdue University-Indianapolis.

He acquitted himself well early in the season.

Injuries decimated the Spurs' backcourt, and Hill found himself a starting point guard six games into his pro career. He scored in double figures in 17 of his first 20 games, including a trio of 20-point performances.

In that, he proved one point. Vegas was a fluke.

“He showed us he has a bright future in this league,” Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said.

Eventually, Hill's shooting yips caught up with him again, as did the grind of an 82-game season.

He shot 40.3 percent from the field and 32.9 percent from the 3-point line, numbers that have earned him an offseason date with shooting coach Chip Engelland.

By the time the playoffs rolled around, Hill had largely fallen out of the rotation, as Popovich opted to give point-guard playing time to more experienced hands.

“(Point guard) is the hardest position you can ever learn in the NBA,” said Hill, who averaged 5.7 points last season. “Especially coming from a small school and always playing the ‘two' (shooting guard) my whole life. It was a lot to digest.”

This week in Vegas, Hill will have plenty of chances to showcase all he has learned in the past 12 months.

The Spurs will hand him the ball and let him run their summer-league team, sink or swim. It will be, quite literally, the Summer of George.

As Hill returns to the site of his first professional flop, this time with 81 games of NBA experience under his belt, he will not have to fight hard against the urge to say, “I told you so.”

Before he can erase memories of a bad Vegas trip, Hill still has a point to prove.

“People are going to like you, or they're going to hate you,” Hill said. “That's life. I'm just going to control what I can control. All I know is, I can work hard to be the player they want me to be.”

You mean Pop Pushed him off the rotation cliff when he got jumpy about playing a rookie. McDonald and his selective memory euphemisms... :rolleyes

Pop is fully culpable for Hill's demise in the last 3 months of the season - the kid should have been playing, especially once Manu went out for good, but Pop sat on his hands due to his Benophobia. I am a Pop fan, but he should be called out when he fucks up, and he fucked up in the way he used Hill last year. I really hope he has more courage and plays his youngsters this year, or we are not going to move forward.

itzsoweezee
07-12-2009, 01:38 AM
why is this guy saying Hill has to earn the backup point slot? what more does he have to do? i think he very clearly won that job last year. this should be a no-brainer. i hope popovich doesn't fuck around and pull some cute shit like he did last season.

george hill should be the backup point.

DMX7
07-12-2009, 01:42 AM
why is this guy saying Hill has to earn the backup point slot? what more does he have to do? i think he very clearly won that job last year. this should be a no-brainer. i hope popovich doesn't fuck around and pull some cute shit like he did last season.

george hill should be the backup point.

Yeah, because he fucking blew everybody away with his 25% shooting in summer league and 40% shooting from the field during the reg season (while mostly in garbage time too.)

ElNono
07-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Yeah, because he fucking blew everybody away with his 25% shooting in summer league and 40% shooting from the field during the reg season (while mostly in garbage time too.)

He sure impressed with his defense, for a rookie.

itzsoweezee
07-12-2009, 02:00 AM

maybe you should try watching basketball instead of quoting stats. who gives a fuck what his summer league stats were last year? he was one of the only spurs who actually played with any guts during the asswhipping imposed by the mavs. i assume you didn't watch that series. meanwhile, pussies like bonner, finley, mason, vaughn shriveled up and died.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-12-2009, 02:06 AM
This sounds like a pretty interesting summer league team to watch. I wonder who'd be considered the guy with the most cred by his teammates? Would it be Mahinmi for the total years or Hill cuz he actually contributed through a season.

JWest596
07-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Hill also hit the "rookie wall" for a time like so many NBA first years do in their first NBA season.

He's got a year of experience and SL is now old hat.

I think he'll do just fine. As to PG back up, I'm not even worried.

SenorSpur
07-12-2009, 07:38 AM
Hill got this shit. He made Pop look stupid in the Dallas series.

:tu

If there was any doubt about Hill's ability to play that position, his performance versus Dallas in that ill-fated playoff series should have put those doubts to rest. This kid CAN succeed at that position.

Imagine how much further along he would've been had Pop showed a little more faith and confidence in him by giving him consistent playing time.

That said, this should be an interesting SL. I fully expect Hill to be that much better his second time around.

Spursmania
07-12-2009, 08:49 AM
I think Hill is going to surprise the naysayers this year, and he will be more than adequate as Parker's back up.

kace
07-12-2009, 10:31 AM
maybe you should try watching basketball instead of quoting stats. who gives a fuck what his summer league stats were last year? he was one of the only spurs who actually played with any guts during the asswhipping imposed by the mavs. i assume you didn't watch that series. meanwhile, pussies like bonner, finley, mason, vaughn shriveled up and died.

maybe you should try thinking by yourself instead of quoting Timvp.

no one said he didn't play with poise and guts. but what we needed against the mavs was mainly offense. and Hill was almost a non-factor on this side of the court for the spurs.

that won't prevent him to have a bright future with the spurs.

Obstructed_View
07-12-2009, 10:40 AM
maybe you should try thinking by yourself instead of quoting Timvp.

no one said he didn't play with poise and guts. but what we needed against the mavs was mainly offense. and Hill was almost a non-factor on this side of the court for the spurs.

that won't prevent him to have a bright future with the spurs.

:lol and a point guard doesn't do anything for the offense if he's not making baskets.

kace
07-12-2009, 10:44 AM
:lol and a point guard doesn't do anything for the offense if he's not making baskets.

sorry, i forgot his 0 assist performance in 33 min.

Darkwaters
07-12-2009, 10:53 AM

What the....

</surprise>

Obstructed_View
07-12-2009, 10:58 AM
sorry, i forgot his 0 assist performance in 33 min.

Given the energy he brought, it would have been nice if he'd been prepared for the opportunity rather than having been thrown in there by a desperate coach. The decision needs to be made that he's an NBA player who's going to make mistakes, or that he's not an NBA player and he should be parked in a suit behind the bench if he even gets a roster spot.

kace
07-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Given the energy he brought, it would have been nice if he'd been prepared for the opportunity rather than having been thrown in there by a desperate coach. The decision needs to be made that he's an NBA player who's going to make mistakes, or that he's not an NBA player and he should be parked in a suit behind the bench if he even gets a roster spot.

i agree with this. Being thrown in an elimination game in his first PO wasn't ideal for him and he reacted well. but i still find it overreacting to think he could have made a huge difference last year. and if the last game proved one thing, that's it.

spursballer21
07-12-2009, 11:08 AM
everyone chill out and be patient and wish luck to our spur george hill he will do good i know he will look at his confidence in the playoffs and how he did when he had to step up when tony was injured

anjlbitz
07-12-2009, 11:11 AM
I believe Pop was quoted that he regretted not giving Hill time during the Mavs series. I think that's a huge indication that Pop thought he could have made a difference last year.

pjjrfan
07-12-2009, 11:25 AM
i agree with this. Being thrown in an elimination game in his first PO wasn't ideal for him and he reacted well. but i still find it overreacting to think he could have made a huge difference last year. and if the last game proved one thing, that's it.

Your right in a way because since Hill had not really been playing for the last month or so, he wasn't going to make a difference had Pop shown him some love earlier in the series, but what is disturbing is that IMO Hill never showed he couldn't handle the job, Pop just decided not to use him anymore, call it benophobia or whatever, I saw it as a huge tactical mistake and really a blow to Hill's confidence to have given up on him when the team sorely lacked a lot more in other areas than a backup point guard. If Pop had kept him in the rotation then I really think the kid could have made a huge difference in that series.

timvp
07-12-2009, 12:35 PM
:lmao @ The only time kace posting during the summer is to come in and bash Hill. It's like he gets an alert every time someone mentions his name so he can come quote Hill's stats in the final game and make sure he's not getting too much credit.

kace
07-12-2009, 01:46 PM
:lmao @ The only time kace posting during the summer is to come in and bash Hill. It's like he gets an alert every time someone mentions his name so he can come quote Hill's stats in the final game and make sure he's not getting too much credit.

Yep ! Alarm ! I'm here !

kace
07-12-2009, 01:49 PM

OK. I'll recite my mantra :

"Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it"

CaptainLate
07-12-2009, 02:08 PM

Obviously Pop and the Spurs FO saw something in Hill to make him a 1st round pick. Pop lived with throwing Parker and Manu into the fire. And Hill showed something during the season that proved his SL slump was just that. So why was Pop so stupid to not give Hill more playing time at backup PG? It wasn't like he was needing to give him starter minutes like he did with Tony replaying ADaniels six games into the season. Who knows, Hill with more regular season experience, maybe the series with the Mavs (who proved how pathetic they were against Denver) would have turned out differently.

Let's remember it's not about seeding in the playoffs, but who is (healthy and)playing the best going in. Please, Pop, don't be stupid this season with Blair's minutes.

http://integralcatholicsocialteachings.blogspot.com/

Let's Take Back Texas -- the other "49" can fend for themselves.

"Your Choice Texans: Ballots or Bullets."
"Assure Clean Elections...or Die(bold)!!" [ACE/Die]
"ACE...otherwise, don't waste my time!!"

kace
07-12-2009, 02:14 PM
So why was Pop so stupid to not give Hill more playing time at backup PG?

"Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it" "Pop can't coach backup PG and i know it"

Avitus1
07-12-2009, 02:34 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. I believe in George Hill.

callo1
07-12-2009, 02:36 PM
You mean Pop Pushed him off the rotation cliff when he got jumpy about playing a rookie. McDonald and his selective memory euphemisms... :rolleyes

Pop is fully culpable for Hill's demise in the last 3 months of the season - the kid should have been playing, especially once Manu went out for good, but Pop sat on his hands due to his Benophobia. I am a Pop fan, but he should be called out when he fucks up, and he fucked up in the way he used Hill last year. I really hope he has more courage and plays his youngsters this year, or we are not going to move forward.

"Benophobia" lol...no doubt Pop screwed the pooch last year concerning Hill. I think Hill is going to have a very solid year, as he seems mentally tough enough to overcome bad shooting nights etc. The great thing about Hill is even when his offense is off, he brings far better defense than Beno ever did. With the new additions that the Spurs made, there should be less pressure for George to score every night.

As another poster mentioned, Hill did make Pop look stupid in the Dallas series when Pop decided to push the panic button and began playing him...for that matter, so did another guy...I think his name was Bruce.

EricB
07-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Quinn Snyder is an assistant coach huh? I get the feeling he might be the next Spurs head coach.

I doubt it.

I think Budenholzer or Avery Johnson has got the job.

loveforthegame
07-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Let's go Hill. We need you to come through now.

kace
07-12-2009, 03:11 PM
but Pop sat on his hands due to his Benophobia.

so what about the sacramento's coaches during the 2 years Beno played for them without any real succes ?

did they have Benophobia too ? Is it contagious ? or did Pop killed this player with his benophobia ?

maybe it's more simple and beno is just not a very good NBA player. talented, maybe, but it's not enough and he proved that again since he leaved SA.

You won't find many names of players that Pop screwed.

duncan228
07-12-2009, 05:12 PM
Hill shoots well in Spurs' summer opener (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/spursworld/2009/07/hill-shoots-well-in-spurs-summ.html)
By Joe Alexander

George Hill turned in some veteran-like stats in the Spurs' first game of the Las Vegas Summer League.

The second-year Spurs guard was 7 of 13 from the field, 11 of 11 on free throws and had three assists and 25 points Sunday in the Spurs' 92-86 summer league victory over New Orleans. Last summer, Hill struggled badly with his shooting in his first pro action out of college.

Malik Hairston, another player with some pro experience already under his belt, had 16 points on 7-of-11 shooting Sunday. Rookie DeJuan Blair, the rebounding machine out of Pitt, had a team-high 10 rebounds in his pro debut and scored 13 points.

Former UNLV guard/forward Romel Beck had 13 points on 5-of-10 shooting.

Spurs center Ian Mahinmi, who suffered an ankle injury a year ago in the summer league, played almost 25 minutes and had eight points and four rebounds.

Game box on NBA.com (http://www.nba.com/summerleague2009/games/boxscore.jsp?gameId=1520900009)

JWest596
07-12-2009, 05:20 PM
I know it's only summer league but I likey a lot.

Tully365
07-12-2009, 05:24 PM
I know it's only summer league but I likey a lot.

:lol My feelings exactly!

JWest596
07-12-2009, 10:32 PM
11 of 11 on free throws

One thing is for sure that nonsense has got to stop.