PDA

View Full Version : Hung [HBO]

sook
07-13-2009, 12:31 AM
This show is fucking hilarious :rollin

Frenzy
07-13-2009, 12:56 AM
I seen 2 shows... today and one like a week ago or so i don't follow it or nothing but it was decent. Better than the other crap on tv.

tlongII
07-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Oh. I thought some chick started a thread about me...

slick'81
07-13-2009, 01:37 AM
i was looking for somthing to replace sopranos, my girl kind of got me into true blood but hung is pretty tight i was really feelin the first 2 episodes :hat

gm5k
07-13-2009, 01:47 AM
i think it's decent. I'll probably watch it just because the concept is fantastic. the writing is very average to me, though.

SpursStalker
07-13-2009, 07:24 AM
It's hilarious!!

"Wanna see how big it is?"

:lol

leemajors
07-13-2009, 08:00 AM
I thought they might try and make it less boring with only 30 minutes, but there is no reason this show shouldn't be paced and written better.

mrsmaalox
07-13-2009, 10:34 AM
I thought they might try and make it less boring with only 30 minutes, but there is no reason this show shouldn't be paced and written better.

I agree, I tried to watch the premiere but it held my interest for about 10 minutes. The characters just aren't visually attractive to me at all.

SpursStalker
07-13-2009, 11:04 AM
I agree, I tried to watch the premiere but it held my interest for about 10 minutes. The characters just aren't visually attractive to me at all.

Really?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/SpursStalker/Hung.jpg

SonOfAGun
07-13-2009, 01:18 PM
True Blood is pretty good now. I wasn't feeling it the first season.

Hung is alright. Nothing special, but it is sunday night and it has no commercials :lol

JudynTX
07-13-2009, 01:20 PM
It's hilarious!!

"Wanna see how big it is?"

:lol

So how big is it? :wow

Sii
07-13-2009, 01:38 PM
they made a show about my former life? cool :lol

JudynTX
07-13-2009, 01:43 PM
they made a show about my former life? cool :lol

Oh good grief, calm down. :rolleyes :lol

baseline bum
07-13-2009, 06:08 PM
The show's kind of disappointing. What the fuck did HBO have to kill Tony Soprano for? :pctoss

Jimcs50
07-15-2009, 11:13 AM
I watch Entourage, True Blood, Weeds and now Hung. It seems that I can totally live without network tv.

BTW, the season premeir of Entourage was great. Sloan is so freaking hot.:toast

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 11:19 AM
I watch Entourage, True Blood, Weeds and now Hung. It seems that I can totally live without network tv.

BTW, the season premeir of Entourage was great. Sloan is so freaking hot.:toast

I've tried to watch that and cant seem to get into it ... do I really need to go back and watch it from the first season?

Jimcs50
07-15-2009, 11:50 AM
I've tried to watch that and cant seem to get into it ... do I really need to go back and watch it from the first season?

It is not for everyone.....we all have different tastes. I think if you had watched it from season one and really get to know all the characters, you would appreciate it more.

leemajors
07-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Entourage is having a hard time recovering from the trainwreck that was last season. It should have ended a while ago.

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 11:57 AM
It is not for everyone.....we all have different tastes. I think if you had watched it from season one and really get to know all the characters, you would appreciate it more.

I'll have to give it a go. I didnt get HBO until recently. I guess I'll netfilx the first season ... how many seasons are they on now?

Mark in Austin
07-15-2009, 03:54 PM
What the fuck did HBO have to kill Tony Soprano for? :pctoss

I feel the exact same way about Deadwood. They killed that show so that Milch could focus on that bag of shit called John from Cinncinnati?

WRT Entourage, the first episode this season almost fel like it shoulda been the last episode of last season - even could have been the last episode of the show. It really concluded or brought to a good stopping point all the major character archs.

TheMACHINE
07-15-2009, 04:45 PM
still wondering how big is it?

Whisky Dog
08-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Season Finale in 2 weeks, it's not a great show but it's interesting. I especially liked the hilarity of the guy fucking his neighbors wife - "What a big beautiful penis you've been hiding next door". Hilarious. Who writes that shit?

iggypop123
08-31-2009, 06:00 PM
i saw the last 5 min of the first episode. at first i thought it was real sex or something and my guide was messing with me. its ok this show

AnthonyM
07-22-2010, 08:10 PM
Anyone else still watching this?

I'm majorly disappointed with this show. The concept was so intriguing. But season one wasn't that great, and season two has been completely lacking.

The writing is terrible, and the characters seem to be terribly miscast. I don't really care for or about any of them, not even Ray really. Tanya is horrible and annoying when she should be one of the most liked characters.

Not to mention one of the main story lines is the bitching in between Tanya and Lenore. Boring, annoying and not interesting.

Major disappointment compared to other shows that HBO puts out.

Johnny RIngo
07-22-2010, 08:35 PM
The show has it's moments but it feels directionless most of the time. You could probably miss an episode or two and still follow along the next week because hardly anything interesting ever happens. Not to mention most of the characters are completely unlikeable outside of Thomas Jane and Lenore.

On a side note, the chick from Beakman's World is actually kinda hot in this(she's the one that plays the neighbor's wife).

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2010, 08:41 PM
This show is always my food break in between True Blood and Entourage..the concept interested me so I'll probably check it out, but it doesn't sound that good based on the reviews here..

Entourage has definitely jumped..I haven't enjoyed this season at all..last season declined as well, but I still enjoyed it a lot more than I've enjoyed this one so far..I don't really know where else they can go with the characters though..I'm still going to watch it, but it's probably done..

I've enjoyed True Blood so far, I thought it started off slow though, but the last episode was a great buildup and change of pace..

HighLowLobForBig-50
07-22-2010, 09:34 PM
while ya'll are watching Hung, the kids are watching this
http://www.mtv.com/shows/hard_times/series.jhtml