PDA

View Full Version : Ncaa 10

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Who is getting it tomorrow? Who wants to get their ass beat by me? UncleFertrelli is the name

Dr. Gonzo
07-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Shake it Up!

If I had cash to buy it I would.

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Shake it Up!

haha that's where I got my name

IronMexican
07-13-2009, 02:09 PM
I've had this game since Friday. Best Football game on next gen console. I hope Madden is this good. TD, you're lucky you have Ps3.

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 02:33 PM
I've had this game since Friday. Best Football game on next gen console. I hope Madden is this good. TD, you're lucky you have Ps3.

how did you get it

what console do you play on?

iggypop123
07-13-2009, 02:37 PM
im on battlefield 1943. 15>60. gotta save for heavy hitters aka the sequels - uncharted 2, bioshock 2, assasins creed 2, left 4 dead 2

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 02:46 PM
im on battlefield 1943. 15>60. gotta save for heavy hitters aka the sequels - uncharted 2, bioshock 2, assasins creed 2, left 4 dead 2

what the hell are you talking about? I didn't understand a word of that

IronMexican
07-13-2009, 03:04 PM
how did you get it

what console do you play on?

Flashed 360. I get all games(For free) 2-3 days before release. By the time you all get Madden, I will be pro.

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 03:16 PM
Flashed 360. I get all games(For free) 2-3 days before release. By the time you all get Madden, I will be pro.

I don't play Madden, but if they had one of those Madden bus tour things for NCAA I would win.

IronMexican
07-13-2009, 03:29 PM
TD, I warn you, though. Stopping the passing game on ANY difficulty is next to impossible.

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 03:42 PM
TD, I warn you, though. Stopping the passing game on ANY difficulty is next to impossible.

I have the defense to stop it. I played the demo and the playbooks are the same.

I only play online so humans have problems figuring out my defense. Computers can crush my D, but humans can't.

Here is my defense if you play someone online, you can't move the ball against it

Here are the steps:
-Run Quarter package with LB ends

- You only run 3 plays out of it: Cover 2, Cover 3, and CB Dogs should be used only if they scramble with their QB.

-before the snap show blitz so everyone is close to the line

-change one of your ends (which is a linebacker (preferably your fastest)) to man coverage to their runningback

-Change your other linebacker to spy ***this is the man you will control***

just use your man to watch passes over the middle within 10 yards and spy the QB.

You can't move the ball on this defense. I have my audibles set up so I call everything from the line, I also have a nickel double LB blitz in there if I know they will run. That is especially tough to move against b/c on of the guys rushing the QB is a cornerback coming right up the middle.

It was much better in NCAA 08 when the opponent could see what package you would choose. They would see me pick 'Quarter' every time, and everytime they would try running against it and I would just audible to that nickel pass rush and they were toast.

Thunder Dan
07-13-2009, 03:47 PM
too bad Harvin isn't in the game anymore. Last year I would run this cheese offense against people online I didn't like. I would run the triple option with Tebow, Rainey as the FB, and Harvin and James as the RBs. You couldn't stop it. You could run for 8 yards a carry with fullback dives, and the option plays were hard because you were passing off to the 2 fastest guys in the game.

and if I really wanted to cheese them, I would put Harvin in at QB and run triple options with him, James and rainey. I would run for like 450 yards a game.

Cry Havoc
07-13-2009, 05:16 PM
too bad Harvin isn't in the game anymore. Last year I would run this cheese offense against people online I didn't like. I would run the triple option with Tebow, Rainey as the FB, and Harvin and James as the RBs. You couldn't stop it. You could run for 8 yards a carry with fullback dives, and the option plays were hard because you were passing off to the 2 fastest guys in the game.

and if I really wanted to cheese them, I would put Harvin in at QB and run triple options with him, James and rainey. I would run for like 450 yards a game.

Simply put: EA sucks. I'll never buy another sports game of theirs.