PDA

View Full Version : This video will make you think twice about running a red light

Imposter
07-13-2009, 12:53 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/13/car-crash-video-pickup-tr_n_230461.html

:wow

METALMiKE
07-13-2009, 12:56 PM
Holy Shit!!!

SpursStalker
07-13-2009, 12:57 PM
What a dumb fuck! I hope everyone was ok, except for the truck that ran the light ... Another reason why I wait to go from a green light.

JoeChalupa
07-13-2009, 01:07 PM
What a dumb fuck! I hope everyone was ok, except for the truck that ran the light ... Another reason why I wait to go from a green light.

:tu I always try to look both ways even when going through a green light.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Its okay to run a red light as long as the guy obeying the traffic laws might end up being slightly over the legal limit.

BruceBowenFan
07-13-2009, 01:33 PM
I love the headline, Pickup truck runs redlight and causes SPECTACULAR car crash.

BlackSwordsMan
07-13-2009, 01:36 PM
idiot was probably texting

jack sommerset
07-13-2009, 02:21 PM
That accident has alot going on in just 11 seconds!

phyzik
07-13-2009, 03:58 PM
idiot was probably texting

thats the first thing that popped into my head.

I've seen people doing this on the road and I love to pull up right next to them and honk the horn, or get in front of them and tap the brakes, scares the shit out of them, and if they hit me they are the ones at fault. Either way, I win :lol

Its also fun to do it to females who are putting on their makeup or people who are trying to read something. One time I got a lady to run her lipstick halfway across her face I scared her so bad. :lol

Chief
07-13-2009, 07:28 PM

I've seen people doing this on the road and I love to pull up right next to them and honk the horn, or get in front of them and tap the brakes, scares the shit out of them, and if they hit me they are the ones at fault. Either way, I win :lol

Its also fun to do it to females who are putting on their makeup or people who are trying to read something. One time I got a lady to run her lipstick halfway across her face I scared her so bad. :lol

so you brake in front of someone on purpose, just to prove your point, to scare them, so that if they hit you, then you have to wait hours for police to show up, make a report, then you gotta haggle with their insurance company if they even have insurance, to make sure they will cover your damages, then you take your car to to the shop, wait day´s or perhaps weeks for them to put your car back together in a way that´s not even correct, lol

stop posting fake shit !

p.s. how do u make the lady run her lipstick halfway across her face, by showing her your ugly mug ?

DarkReign
07-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Did you know there is a word for woman applying makeup?

The term is "farding".

Its commonly used in tickets for woman/men who apply makeup while driving.

SpursStalker
07-14-2009, 09:15 AM

Oh yeah aren't you the big scary driver.

I bet you drive a big ass pick up truck dont you?

:lol

Bigzax
07-14-2009, 09:35 AM
they always make it through the intersection in the movies...

and it's the lame detectives that get stuck at the red light pounding the steering wheel...

Jimcs50
07-14-2009, 01:36 PM
they always make it through the intersection in the movies...

and it's the lame detectives that get stuck at the red light pounding the steering wheel...

Only in Eagle Eye

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 01:39 PM
its really bad that i laughed when i realized that car was on fire

BruceBowenFan
07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
its really bad that i laughed when i realized that car was on fire

Dont worry i saw and laughed at that too.

Phillip
07-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Not good.

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:24 PM

I'm happy knowing I wasn't the only one. At least the driver of the flaming car was smart enough to haul ass.

brettn
07-14-2009, 04:30 PM

Man, you're a badass.

I hate idiot drivers as much as the next person, but that's a really stupid way of "dealing" with them. That's if anything you said is even true. I find it hard to believe you make it a point to break in front of people that are texting/putting make up on without having being rear ended on more than one occasion. Yeah, you "win."

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 10:58 PM
This video will make you think twice about running a red lightNo it won't I'm not stupid enough to run them already!

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 11:31 PM

its like you look at everything else and then you see this guy running on the top of the screen and you realize "oh shit his car is on fire"

Cant_Be_Faded
07-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Man that SUV got FUCKED! It's amazing how we can gingerly be driving at 40-50 then end up like that guy. That guy had to be speeding, but no more than any of us do in any normal day. And he got fucked. Lots of time at the chiropractor after that one, if he lived.

iilluzioN
07-14-2009, 11:44 PM
damn.... how sad..

fotan2
07-15-2009, 01:00 PM
the driver runs really fast. that would be spectacular if the car exploded. for god's sake, it better not happens.

anjlbitz
07-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Horrible car crash but look at the black suv at the bottom of the screen. It's like he's just turning right like nothing happened. lol