PDA

View Full Version : You be the judge...

usckk
04-05-2005, 09:47 PM
This is a battle blog between me and MannyIsGod.

Topic: Agree or disagree: Women who do not wear bras is degrading to society.

At the end, viewers of this thread...choose who you agree with.

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Dude, you're retarded. It has to be in the BB forum. I'll do it here if you want, but it's not gonna count. Furthermore, everyone is going to see right off the bat how bad your argument is.

Screw it, post away.

usckk
04-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Opening statement:

Granted, wearing bras can be unconfortable, according to girls and women who wear them. However, it is not proper to be in public without them. Wearing bras does more than giving support, it conceals women's breasts better than just a shirt alone. Revealing too much of pivate parts is not right.

usckk
04-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Dude, you're retarded. It has to be in the BB forum. I'll do it here if you want, but it's not gonna count. Furthermore, everyone is going to see right off the bat how bad your argument is.

Screw it, post away.

Well, too bad. I don't know where it is and it's not worth putthign this in there anyways. Spurs related materials goes there.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-05-2005, 09:55 PM
*Heckler from the sidelines*

"Manny, remember that whole "fish in a barrel" comment I made yesterday?? I can't tell if usckk is a trout or a bass!"

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 09:59 PM
:lmao @ the opening statement. Next time, read the rules for what a battle blog actually is.

I will however, debate you.

Without further adieu...

I'd like to believe we live in a progressive era. One where we've come to realize that the breast is not a scary monster, but simply a part of the female anatomy. I'd like to think that we are past the time were so we defaced art in the name of covering private parts. But most of all, I'd love to think that we let adults decide for themselves what is proper, and do not judge people based on their clothing.

Well, according to usckk, we are not. He would have you believe that our beloved Shelly and other women like her are sluts simply because they refuse to follow his constrictive and prudish guidelines for underwear.

So how does he begin his quest against the dreaded nipple? By starting a thread titled For the guys. Now, he claims that the thread title was simply a means to draw attention. Yes, drawing attention to the thing he claims he wants to fix, by using the sex appeal of the object he so fears.

Well, it doesn't make sense to me, but maybe it makes sense to you. Like usckk said, you be the judge.

usckk
04-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Manny, this isnt' an official battle blog. I just want to set a new thread to make it official. A real battle blog is for Spurs related Material.

Brodels
04-05-2005, 10:02 PM
Dumbass poster of the year forum.

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 10:04 PM
Well usckk, looks like the judges are speaking.

usckk
04-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Yes, it is correct that everyone has the right to do whatever they want. However, once they are in public, people need to conform to society's standards. In other words, it is okay for women to not wear bras in their homes, but once outside of them, they need to wear them. By not wearing bras, women risk offending people by revealing too much, especially if they are playing sports.

I'm done for today. It's 11:00 in TN. I have a tennis match at 8:00 tomorrow. Continue this tomorrow.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Lame forum.

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't think it's a matter of today, yesterday, or tomorrow, you are simply just done.

Shelly
04-05-2005, 10:14 PM
There's nothing to continue...

I've seen plenty of pictures of Pam Anderson wearing no bra in a see through shirt while she's with her kids. It may be bad judgement on her part, but it doesn't make her a slut.

edited to add...and if she comfortable with that, that's cool. I don't put one on the first thing in the morning so my kids *gasp* see me without one.

04-05-2005, 10:16 PM
I have a tennis match at 8:00 tomorrow. Continue this tomorrow.

Well, that should seal it. Dude loses by default for playing a wussie "sport".

Methinks the great orator Rodney Carrington described tennis best, (paraphrasing) "No wonder women like tennis, it's just like arguing. Back and forth, back and forth..."

desflood
04-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Pam is a slut, but not because of what she wears.

04-05-2005, 10:17 PM
There's nothing to continue...

I've seen plenty of pictures of Pam Anderson wearing no bra in a see through shirt while she's with her kids. It may be bad judgement on her part, but it doesn't make her a slut.

Um, Shelly, bad example to use for an analogy...

Shelly
04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
Pam is a slut, but not because of what she wears.

exactly...

1369, the point is what she's wearing doesn't make her one. That's like saying women who dress like that deserve it if they get raped, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.

Spurs košarka kultura
04-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Only in America, I wonder what the girls at Hot Cuts have to say about all this.
Bras are just about all they wear.............. :lol

04-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Where is this "Hot Cuts" of which you speak?

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Personally I think it's cool when women are brave enough not to wear a bra. I mean, for some it's not the world's greatest fashion statement perhaps, but I don't think it's a big deal either way.

Clothes are overrated. Damn that Adam and Eve. They had to go and screw it up for everybody! :lol

IceColdBrewski
04-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Worst thread ever forum.

Manny. usckk is just a high school young'n. Why the hell are you even arguing with him?

usckk. Why don't you try sucking on a pair before telling us MEN that they should be covered up.

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Are you sure? I thought he was actually older.

Ed Helicopter Jones
You know, I was really into Manny and usckk's colorful debate right up to the point that usckk realized Manny was about to kick his ass and faked an injury.

Because this debate has such bearing on the political well-being of this country I took the liberty of completing the blog responses for each competitor. I tried my best to maintain the integrity of this thread at all times:

usckk: Cover dem boobies!

Manny: Cover boobies?

usckk: Yes.

Manny: Bra?

usckk: Yes. Big bra.

Manny: Why cover boobies?

usckk: Me no like boobies.

Manny: No boobies?

usckk: No.

Manny: Why no boobies?

usckk: Mom.

Manny: Mom no boobies?

usckk: Mom say no touchy the boobies.

Manny: Mom's boobies?

Manny: Who.

usckk: Girlfriend's boobies.

Manny: Nice boobies?

Manny: C?

usckk: no

Manny: D?

Manny: DD?

usckk: yes

Manny: oh yes.

Manny: Perky?

usckk: Perky? DD?? Perky?

Manny: Oh.

Manny: True.

Manny: Touchy the boobies?

usckk: bra.

usckk: big bra.

usckk: cover da boobies.

Manny: Too bad.

Manny: Still, why no like da boobies?

usckk: One day. . .

Manny: Yes?

usckk: bra come off

Manny: Oh yes.

usckk: see boobies

Manny: uh-huh

usckk: touchy da boobies

Manny: oh yeah

usckk: hugga da boobies

Manny: uh. . . huh. . .

usckk: kissa da boobies

Manny: Oh yeah!

usckk: Momma come home

Manny: Damn.

usckk: Slap my face

Manny: Damn

usckk: Say why toucha sista’s boobies???

Manny: Damn Damn.

Manny: Oh wait. . .Tennessee. . .I see

usckk: Me no lika da boobies no mo'.

Manny: I see.

Blog over.

Kori Ellis
If your boobs don't sag, then it's no big deal if you choose not to wear a bra. There's nothing slutty about it.

Small chested girls can wear no bra every day and I guarantee that you'd barely even notice. Even if you are big breasted but your breasts are perky, you can get away with a lot of kinds of shirts without wear a bra. Slutty is defined by how many people you open your legs to, not if you choose to wear undergarments.

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 10:47 PM
:lmao

IceColdBrewski
04-05-2005, 10:49 PM
Are you sure? I thought he was actually older.

Check out the "About Prom" thread on page 2.

MannyIsGod
04-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Gotcha.

Spurbanana
04-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Our society is already screwed as it is, without worrying about bras and such...

mookie2001
04-06-2005, 02:55 AM
i like big ol wild juggernauts

manny is the shit and always comes correct

Mr Hanky
04-06-2005, 03:19 AM
Kid pokes a stick through the fence to wake the neighbors dog.

usckk

This is a battle blog between me and MannyIsGod.

Dog wakes up jumps over fence kid runs home, with piece of his ass missing :lmao

usckk
Manny, this isnt' an official battle blog. A real battle blog is for Spurs related Material.

bigzak25
04-06-2005, 09:05 AM
ugly chics, wear a bra.
fat guys with tits, wear a bro.

hot chics with nice racks, whatever you pleasure, while no bra is nice, a bra can be acceptable if it is magic push up bra and is combined with a nice low cut top.

Wearing bras does more than giving support, it conceals women's breasts better than just a shirt alone. Revealing too much of pivate parts is not right.

dude, you know adam and eve were naked and fine and dandy til the bitch bit into the apple right? that screwed everything up.....apples are the main cause of the degradation of society...

CosmicCowboy
04-06-2005, 09:13 AM
You know, I was really into Manny and usckk's colorful debate right up to the point that usckk realized Manny was about to kick his ass and faked an injury.

Because this debate has such bearing on the political well-being of this country I took the liberty of completing the blog responses for each competitor. I tried my best to maintain the integrity of this thread at all times:

usckk: Cover dem boobies!

Manny: Cover boobies?

Manny: Bra?

usckk: Yes. Big bra.

Manny: Why cover boobies?

usckk: Me no like boobies.

Manny: No boobies?

Manny: Why no boobies?

usckk: Mom.

Manny: Mom no boobies?

usckk: Mom say no touchy the boobies.

Manny: Mom's boobies?

Manny: Who.

usckk: Girlfriend's boobies.

Manny: Nice boobies?

Manny: C?

Manny: D?

Manny: DD?

usckk: yes

Manny: oh yes.

Manny: Perky?

usckk: Perky? DD?? Perky?

Manny: Oh.

Manny: True.

Manny: Touchy the boobies?

usckk: bra.

usckk: big bra.

usckk: cover da boobies.

Manny: Too bad.

Manny: Still, why no like da boobies?

usckk: One day. . .

Manny: Yes?

usckk: bra come off

Manny: Oh yes.

usckk: see boobies

Manny: uh-huh

usckk: touchy da boobies

Manny: oh yeah

usckk: hugga da boobies

Manny: uh. . . huh. . .

usckk: kissa da boobies

Manny: Oh yeah!

usckk: Momma come home

Manny: Damn.

usckk: Slap my face

Manny: Damn

usckk: Say why toucha sista’s boobies???

Manny: Damn Damn.

Manny: Oh wait. . .Tennessee. . .I see

usckk: Me no lika da boobies no mo'.

Manny: I see.

Blog over.

Classic post forum...:lmao

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 09:23 AM
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/1430/th-PazVega_Vespa_465649_400.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1430/Events/1430/PazVega_Vespa_465649_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Vega,%20Paz

End of discussion!!!

:)

Guru of Nothing
04-06-2005, 09:30 AM
Somebody needs to say it ... This thread is completely useless without pictures.

Useruser666
04-06-2005, 09:49 AM
usuck usuck

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 09:59 AM
Somebody needs to say it ... This thread is completely useless without pictures.

see above, GON

Paz Vega...my new favorite hottie ever.

Experiment2100
04-06-2005, 11:20 AM
As a gentlemen I feel that I must say this. Women with nice racks should not wear bras, how else would I know when to give my jacket to them when they are cold.

Jekka
04-06-2005, 11:30 AM
dude, you know adam and eve were naked and fine and dandy til the bitch bit into the apple right? that screwed everything up.....apples are the main cause of the degradation of society...

Don't blame it on "the bitch" that bit into the apple - had she not done that boobs would be everywhere - ugly boobs, pretty boobs, saggy boobs, perky boobs - you'd see boobs so much you'd get desensitized.

Thanks to Eve, boobs are special.

TastesLikeChicken
04-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Check out the "About Prom" thread on page 2.

Now it all makes sense, this is the same kid that's going to Prom in Colonial Williamsburg

AlamoSpursFan
04-06-2005, 04:04 PM
I just had the pleasure of witnessing a lovely young mother of two in the Shell station at S. Presa and 181 going sans boulder holder. They were nice and perky (I'd guess D cup) and the pink tank top she was wearing fit oh so snugly. Luckily, the line was slow, so I was able to admire her fine figure for a good 3 minutes or so and then (I must have been a good little boy this week...somebody up there likes me!) she stopped in the doorway of the store and (sigh) bent over to settle a disagreement with the 2 luckiest kids I've ever seen (assuming, of course, that they were breast fed). Full frontal boobage, and not only were they real, boys and girls, they were SPECTACULAR!

If you are a man and you are opposed to that, then as the great philosopher Homer Simpson once said: "You are gay! Heh heh heh..." (Not that there's anything WRONG with that...)

desflood
04-06-2005, 04:29 PM
If they're D's and perky, they're not real.

bigzak25
04-06-2005, 04:30 PM
if you can squeeze them...they're real. :smokin

AlamoSpursFan
04-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Mrs. ASF's are Double D's AND they're real and perky.

MrChug
04-06-2005, 04:38 PM
If they're D's and perky, they're not real.

...true confessions of someone who's never felt nice big boobs.

desflood
04-06-2005, 04:39 PM
...true confessions of someone who's never felt nice big boobs.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Dr. Gonzo
04-07-2009, 04:09 PM
( o Y o )

Drachen
04-07-2009, 04:15 PM
Only in America, I wonder what the girls at Hot Cuts have to say about all this.
Bras are just about all they wear.............. :lol

I have been looking for a new barber, where is this Hot Cuts you speak of??

BacktoBasics
04-07-2009, 04:24 PM
When are they finished? I'd like to see who wins.

easjer
04-07-2009, 04:29 PM
OMG.

I am so not going to listen to a young man in regards to comfort level of bras telling me what I should be wearing when I leave the house.

Oh, and because I own a few of these - I can be wearing a bra and still be revealing and I can be wearing a bra and still be sagging everywhere.

koriwhat
04-07-2009, 04:47 PM
dude, you know adam and eve were naked and fine and dandy til the bitch bit into the apple right?

dude, you know it's all a story created by crazy fucks back in the archaic days right? yeah crazy fucks...and those that believe it are, well...crazy fucks too!

ps: my ex is a psycho and all but she had the best rack i have ever had the pleasure of sucking, fucking, and playing with. 36DD. damn she was so fine... god damnit! damn psycho bitches.

peewee's lovechild
04-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Psycho bitch sex is probably the best sex ever.