PDA

View Full Version : Mavs and Spurs Fans... Lets Unite!

iilluzioN
07-14-2009, 02:58 AM
And double team on the fucking fakers!

We both are Texas Teams.. comon now... while we fight each other the laker fans are just watching relaxing....

we gotta stop fighting!
:lol:lol

usdane
07-14-2009, 03:11 AM
And your team is Boston Celtics - No surprise.

Rot in **** Boston Fans.

FkLA
07-14-2009, 03:28 AM
Fvck the Mavs. And the Lakers. And the damn Celtics too.

07-14-2009, 03:32 AM
fuck the mavs, fuck the lakers, and fuck the suns. in that order.

Texas_Ranger
07-14-2009, 03:39 AM
is this a joke?

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 03:54 AM
Unite against what? i mean, I may enjoy the majority of Mavs fans on this board (for reasons even I am not sure of) but the rivalry is bred into our systems. I cannot be expected to unite with a Mavs/Celtics fan anymore than I should unite with a Lakers fan. Does not compute.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 04:21 AM
Let's see: The Spurs kicked the living shit out of the Pistons in the '06 Finals and the Pistons fans have been yelping at the Spurs side ever since. Stands to reason the Mavs kicked the living shit out of the Spurs in the '09 Playoffs that Spurs fans should start yelping at the Mavs side.

Texas Chili Dog
07-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Let's see: The Spurs kicked the living shit out of the Pistons in the '06 Finals and the Pistons fans have been yelping at the Spurs side ever since. Stands to reason the Mavs kicked the living shit out of the Spurs in the '09 Playoffs that Spurs fans should start yelping at the Mavs side.

They did? :wow

07-14-2009, 04:26 AM
Let's see: The Spurs kicked the living shit out of the Pistons in the '06 Finals and the Pistons fans have been yelping at the Spurs side ever since. Stands to reason the Mavs kicked the living shit out of the Spurs in the '09 Playoffs that Spurs fans should start yelping at the Mavs side.was that before or after the mavs won their championship?

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 04:26 AM
That's what the Pistons fans claim here abouts.. They were happy to have their living shit kicked like that by the Spurs. They got their own Forum and the respect of the kicker.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 04:30 AM
was that before or after the mavs won their championship?

Well, that's where the project kinda breaks down.

ginobili's bald spot
07-14-2009, 04:54 AM
What a lame thread. The OP sounds like a 4th grader.

HORNSWOGGLE
07-14-2009, 07:46 AM
That's what the Pistons fans claim here abouts.. They were happy to have their living shit kicked like that by the Spurs. They got their own Forum and the respect of the kicker.
maybe cause it was a series that could of easily gone the other way, and it want a shit kicking

45 bank shot
07-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Unfortunately, the player i hate most is Kevin Garbage-net

Neo.
07-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Fuck. The. Lakers.

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Why? At least Lakers fan's team has won something.

It was the 05 finals.

It was a tight 7 game series, not a shit-kicking.

What is wrong with mutual respect?

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 08:42 AM
maybe cause it was a series that could of easily gone the other way, and it want a shit kicking

Whenever one walk away from Horry...it's a shit kicking, and one deserves what one gets.

But, you felt bad and granted them a Forum. It's weak of you, and disgraceful of them stepping foot into it.

stretch
07-14-2009, 08:42 AM

you're a moron

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 08:44 AM
you're a moron

Perhaps, but, I didn't jam the side door up almost 3-0 on the Heat. That was you, and you must bear that strain the rest of your days.

Let us proceed...

Kermit
07-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Perhaps, but, I didn't jam the side door up almost 3-0 on the Heat. That was you, and you must bear that strain the rest of your days.

Let us proceed...

So if 2005 was a shit kicking, what would you call 2008? Auschwitz?

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 08:50 AM
Why? At least Lakers fan's team has won something.

It was the 05 finals.

It was a tight 7 game series, not a shit-kicking.

What is wrong with mutual respect?

Turn it around, Sam: you lose that series to the Pistons, and you wander over to Pistonstalk.com, or, some such entitity. They take you in and let you tell them how great they are and how they deserved that victory. Then they "build" you a Forum in which to lick your wounds, flaggelate yourself over their deserves, and talk about your failures in their presence. Would you, Sam, step foot in there?

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 08:53 AM

No, I concur with that fuck Ryan who writes for the Boston Globe: it was "a 4-2 sweep."

Kermit
07-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Turn it around, Sam: you lose that series to the Pistons, and you wander over to Pistonstalk.com, or, some such entitity. They take you in and let you tell them how great they are and how they deserved that victory. Then they "build" you a Forum in which to lick your wounds, flaggelate yourself over their deserves, and talk about your failures in their presence. Would you, Sam, step foot in there?

Sounds like someone has sand in their vagina because a Laker forum doesn't exist on this site. Maybe CelticsBlog will do something for you.

ambchang
07-14-2009, 08:54 AM
A dumbass trying to act like a smartass is funny.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 08:55 AM
Sounds like someone has sand in their vagina because a Laker forum doesn't exist on this site. Maybe CelticsBlog will do something for you.

You wouldn't catch me dead in that place if you built it.

Kermit
07-14-2009, 08:56 AM
And yet, here you are.

nkdlunch
07-14-2009, 08:58 AM

:lmao :lmao

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:00 AM
And yet, here you are.

It's not a Lakers Room. It's [Sports Forum]

C'mon, Kermit, you switch it around, Daddy-O. You lose that series to the Pistons and they build a Spurs Memorial Room over at their joint. Would you step in there?

Kermit
07-14-2009, 09:04 AM
It's not a Lakers Room. It's [Sports Forum]

C'mon, Kermit, you switch it around, Daddy-O. You lose that series to the Pistons and they build a Spurs Memorial Room over at their joint. Would you step in there?

It would be better than 2008 when Dr. House and Lakaluva were offering complementary blowjobs to ease our pain.

ElNono
07-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Unite? LOL
Fuck the Mavs and Fuck the Lakers.

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:07 AM

Sam...:lmao that never ceases to be funny! :tu

me personally? No. Then again, I don't believe in going to other teams boards. I feel that fans of a team should stick to that teams boards because 90% of the people who don't are only doing so for the sole purpose of causing problems and not actually talking basketball.

To be fair, during that series there was some great basketball talk, trash and otherwise. There was also a Kings forum but it died due to lack of participation. The Pistons fans said that they didn't have as good of a fan message board site as Spurstalk was so they asked for their own board. A lot of fans of other teams have said the same. If that were the case with the Spurs fan base then I could possibly see your scenario unfolding. Luckily we have ST.

Are you saying that Kori shouldn't be allowed to have a Pistons board on her site?

BRHornet45
07-14-2009, 09:08 AM
"my boys in blue own the Spurs, just like Tyson Chandler owns my wife's vagina" - Ghazi

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:08 AM
It would be better than 2008 when Dr. House and Lakaluva were offering complementary blowjobs to ease our pain.

Perhaps, but, they wouldn't walk into a Lakers Room on a Celtic site.

How bout you, Kermit, would you walk into that Spurs Memorial Room over at Pistontalk.com? They, like you, when you built that Piston Room only mean't well.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:11 AM
Sam...:lmao that never ceases to be funny! :tu

me personally? No.

Are you saying that Kori shouldn't be allowed to have a Pistons board on her site?

Goddamn rights you wouldn't.

---

Kori can do whatever she wants. It's her road. But, to build that Pistons Boards shames her & both teams involved.

Kermit
07-14-2009, 09:13 AM
Perhaps, out of morbid curiosity. Kind of like Laker fan visiting the Kobe room at The Lodge and Spa at Cordillera where Katelyn Faber had a colonoscopy.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Perhaps, out of morbid curiosity.

I don't want hear no f'in "Perhaps" and I don't want no qualifying it with "morbid curiosity". Be a man, Kermit, not a balloonhead. You goin' in or not?

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Goddamn rights you wouldn't.

---

Kori can do whatever she wants. It's her road. But, to build that Pistons Boards shames her & both teams involved.

I disagree. I think it shows good sportmanship on her part.

I wouldn't but that doesn't mean others shouldn't, especially if I had no better place to go.

As a Laker fan let me ask you, I know of two Lakers fans sites that have been around for a while, ClubLakers and LakersGround...why not go there instead of here, assuming that they are still operating? Or maybe you do and prefer it here? Just curious.

Kermit
07-14-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't want hear no f'in "Perhaps" and I don't want no qualifying it with "morbid curiosity". Be a man, Kermit, not a balloonhead. You goin' in or not?

Maybe I should ask you why you're trolling a Spurs site?

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
As a Laker fan let me ask you, I know of two Lakers fans sites that have been around for a while, ClubLakers and LakersGround...why not go there instead of here, assuming that they are still operating? Or maybe you do and prefer it here? Just curious.

I don't do Lakers sites. I'm better than that. They are very tedious and are populated sadly by people who know little about the NBA in general and the Lakers in particular. I enjoy operating out of a Suns site, but, I'm banned from all those so I lighted here. Spurs fans sadly ain't as educated in the NBA arts as Suns fans are, but, its better than nothing.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Maybe I should ask you why you're trolling a Spurs site?

See above.

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:24 AM
I don't do Lakers sites. I'm better than that. They are very tedious and are populated sadly by people who know little about the NBA in general and the Lakers in particular. I enjoy operating out of a Suns site, but, I'm banned from all those so I lighted here. Spurs fans sadly ain't as educated in the NBA arts as Suns fans are, but, its better than nothing.

Damn, I had hopes for you until you dropped the ignorant blanket statement.

Oh well, enjoy.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:25 AM
Damn, I had hopes for you until you dropped the ignorant blanket statement.

Oh well, enjoy.

I ain't everybody's cup of tea, Sam.

ElNono
07-14-2009, 09:26 AM

LOL... Suns educated in the NBA arts?
:lmao

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:27 AM
I ain't everybody's cup of tea, Sam.

Again with the "sam" :lmao I love that!

yeah, if you lack smarts that cause you to actually believe all Spurs fans are alike...you are pretty much no one's cup of tea. Too bad because you are quite entertaining.

ElNono
07-14-2009, 09:27 AM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/9cyPFQbgCnc6yqxe9AUkyBwgo1_400.jpg

Kermit
07-14-2009, 09:30 AM
I see. So Suns fans are more educated in the NBA arts? Does this apply to rules pertaining to staying on the bench during an altercation, because they really showed their intelligence with that one. Although they knew how to get rid of you, so they have that going for them.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:30 AM
LOL... Suns educated in the NBA arts?

Sure. They know their NBA. You Spurs fans on here spend an inordinate amount of time talking about: "faggots", and "gays" and "Fakers suck" and "The Rapist" and "Fakers suck" and more about "faggots & gays" and then right back to "Fakers suck" and then on to your favorite subject after "Fakers suck" and that is: "your injury excuse."

But, that's who you are.

hater
07-14-2009, 09:32 AM
this is the dumbest fucking thread I seen in a looooooong time!

Mavfans, Lakerfans are the ENEMY. Always have been, always will be. You don't sleep with the enemy.

Celtic fans, fuck them I don't give a fuck about them but I do hate KG with a passion.

All the other fans are just "other fans" that's all.

oh and Piston fans are cool. Why? because Pistons and Spurs organizations and fanbases are very similar. KNOWLEDGEABLE.

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Sure. They know their NBA. You Spurs fans on here spend an inordinate amount of time talking about: "faggots", and "gays" and "Fakers suck" and "The Rapist" and "Fakers suck" and more about "faggots & gays" and then right back to "Fakers suck" and then on to your favorite subject after "Fakers suck" and that is: "your injury excuse."

But, that's who you are.

yes because all Spurs fans think alike. :rolleyes

(hadn't used that in awhile but had to dust it off)

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:33 AM
I see. So Suns fans are more educated in the NBA arts? Does this apply to rules pertaining to staying on the bench during an altercation, because they really showed their intelligence with that one. Although they knew how to get rid of you, so they have that going for them.

Duncan left the bench in that series. And he didn't get suspended.

And if you want to get rid of me just petition Kori. Then you can have your way.

Kermit
07-14-2009, 09:36 AM
If Spurs fans only crime is calling a spade a spade, then I would think we've got a lot going for us.

ElNono

Not during an altercation. I was under the impression you knew your NBA 'arts'... :lmao
You should start by learning the NBA rules.

Culburn369
yes because all Spurs fans think alike. :rolleyes

No, they don't. I was wrong to imply all Spurs fans on this Board act like that.

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:37 AM

And if you want to get rid of me just petition Kori. Then you can have your way.

Duncan didn't leave the bench during an altercation between players. He left the bench after a foul call. The two players involved were jawing but not touching each other. He should have been given a tech but under the rules of the NBA it was not an automatic suspension.

FWIW, I think that rule needs to be clarified as to what an "altercation" is.

samikeyp
07-14-2009, 09:38 AM
No, they don't. I was wrong to imply all Spurs fans on this Board act like that.

Its cool

And no, you should not go anywhere. Its ok to disagree as long as both sides have good takes and not just "your team sucks"

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Not during an altercation.

Sure.

hater
07-14-2009, 09:39 AM

There is this thing called an NBA Rule Book. Take a look at it.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:40 AM
There is this thing called an NBA Rule Book. Take a look at it.

Uh, huh. He just moved slower than Amare & Diaw, that's all.

Kermit
07-14-2009, 09:41 AM

You're right. He did leave the bench. Please link to the altercation. And why would I want to get rid of you? We're not as highfalutin as those Suns fans. And I'm sure that you will make the board a better place, with your knowledge of fags and rapists.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:43 AM
And I'm sure that you will make the board a better place, with your knowledge of fags and rapists.

Spurs fans taught me everything I know.

hater
07-14-2009, 09:43 AM
Uh, huh. He just moved slower than Amare & Diaw, that's all.

You must be one of those Sun fans with short memory and small brain.

Let me refresh your memory. Duncan was on the floor in the Horry Hip Check Incident. SO he could not have left the bench.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Let me refresh your memory. Duncan was on the floor in the Horry Hip Check Incident. SO he could not have left the bench.

Don't be purposely obtuse, hater. It debases us both.

ElNono
07-14-2009, 09:46 AM
What's next? You're a SSOL fan? :lol

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 09:50 AM
What's next? You're a SSOL fan? :lol

Not at all. I loathe the Suns. I invented O & __. But, I don't lockstep for anybody. I'm a renaisance man.

I was tickled pink when Horry did Nash like that. And I'll take a victory, or, a loss (in that case) by any means necessa, but, that don't mean in the privacy of my home and thoughts I don't know and admit where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

koriwhat
07-14-2009, 09:51 AM
"Mavs and Spurs Fans... Lets Unite!", lets not!

fuck the mavs and their fans!

Indazone
07-14-2009, 10:14 AM
lol @ this thread :lmao

stretch
07-14-2009, 10:21 AM
lol suns

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 10:24 AM
lol Dirk, Howard, Cuban, et al crammed into that sidedoor jam in Game 3 of the Finals.

Extra Stout
07-14-2009, 10:28 AM
This thread is like a parade of stereotypical fans of particular teams.

Dunc n Dave
07-14-2009, 10:51 AM
You must be one of those Sun fans with short memory and small brain.

He's talking about earlier in the game when Elson got a dunk and was undercut by a Suns player, but THERE WAS NO FOUL CALLED. Duncan thought there should have been a foul and walked a few feet onto the court. The ball was still in play, there was no altercation. Even Elson just glared at the official and ran up the court to play D, he didn't get in anyone's face; hence no altercation.

This Laker fan being so smart/intelligent, you'd think he'd know what constitutes an altercation. I'm willing to bet money that a no-call is NOT considered an altercation by the NBA unless it causes the refs to blow the whislte to stop excessive contact, but the refs NEVER stopped play. But what do I know, I'm just a dumbass Spurs fan who talks about the Fakers and faggots all day...:rolleyes

See for yourself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y39nRO5keRM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jman3000
07-14-2009, 10:53 AM
We're both from Texas?

Since when did Dallas secede from Southern Oklahoma and join Texas?

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 10:56 AM
But what do I know, I'm just a dumbass Spurs fan who talks about the Fakers and faggots all day

Your regrets are yer own.

fotan2
07-14-2009, 11:02 AM
the OP doesnt even know what himself is talking about

rasho8
07-14-2009, 11:04 AM
^^^^^^^^

JustBlaze
07-14-2009, 11:07 AM
Nice job uniting the two OP. Also, last time I checked, Houston was a part of Texas too, so why leave them out?

Dunc n Dave
07-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Your regrets are yer own.

Love how you "conveniently" gloss over the part where I showed you were wrong. But that seems to be a common theme among Laker fans, throw out accusations and ignore any evidence that doesn't support your argument.

Way to keep the status quo...

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Love how you "conveniently" gloss over the part where I showed you were wrong.

Getting away with it don't mean yer right, Dunc. It just means you got yer way.

LakeShow
07-14-2009, 12:24 PM
That rule is lame. I wish they would just scrap it.

I too, think their should be clarification on what is an Altercation but I fail to see the difference in what Duncan did and what the Suns players did. He left the bench after a hard foul, so did the Suns players. No one participated in a brawl so no one should be suspended, imo.

Dunc n Dave
07-14-2009, 01:03 PM

I too, think their should be clarification on what is an Altercation but I fail to see the difference in what Duncan did and what the Suns players did. He left the bench after a hard foul, so did the Suns players. No one participated in a brawl so no one should be suspended, imo.

No.. he DIDN'T. There was no foul called on the play where he left the bench. Watch the video, I posted a link to it on page 3.

There WAS a foul called when Horry hip-checked Nash.

No whistle=no altercation... End of story

in2deep
07-14-2009, 01:06 PM
there will be peace in the middle east before Mav and Spur fans unite

Dunc n Dave
07-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Getting away with it don't mean yer right, Dunc. It just means you got yer way.

Exactly how I thought you'd respond, despite video evidence.
Like I said, way to keep the status quo...

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Spurs fans sadly ain't as educated in the NBA arts as Suns fans are

The Spurs kicked the living shit out of the Pistons in the '06 Finals
Creative language cannot save one from this kind of failure.

LakeShow
07-14-2009, 01:31 PM
No.. he DIDN'T. There was no foul called on the play where he left the bench. Watch the video, I posted a link to it on page 3.

There WAS a foul called when Horry hip-checked Nash.

No whistle=no altercation... End of story

I see Duncan jumping up to celebrate the Slam, and reacting when Elson is undercut by moving onto the floor. You could easily rule the undercut, an altercation.

I personally think it is a dumb rule with alot of holes.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 01:33 PM
Creative language cannot save one from this kind of failure.

Don't let my opinion cause you to run fast, Black. You'll be ok, youngster.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Man, Lakers fans giving credence to a 'Suns baked' league conspiracy... what'll they think up next? LAKERS AND SUNS FANS... UNITE! Good job guys.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Don't let my opinion cause you to run fast, Black. You'll be ok, youngster.

It's your opinion that we beat the Pistons in the finals of 06? OK.

La Peace
07-14-2009, 01:42 PM
^I think Laker fans, and most NBA fans for that matter, are divided on that subject.

My buddy (Laker fan) argues that the Suns would have won that series, I argue that he's racist and just thinks steve nash should win a title.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 01:48 PM
^I think Laker fans, and most NBA fans for that matter, are divided on that subject.

My buddy (Laker fan) argues that the Suns would have won that series, I argue that he's racist and just thinks steve nash should win a title.

Ya, I was just bringing light to the fact that typically Lakers fans consider themselves too good to wax thoughts of league conspiracy, cause it doesn't suit a purpose for them, but once it comes down to delegitimizing a Spurs championship it's easier to swallow than melted ice cream. That and just the fact that Suns fans and Lakers fans somewhere are 'getting along', seems a bit surreal.

ambchang
07-14-2009, 01:50 PM

Rudy T begs to differ.

One has a player elbowing the face of another, while the other doesn't have any physical contact. It was a pretty clear difference.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 02:01 PM
Ya, I was just bringing light to the fact that typically Lakers fans consider themselves too good to wax thoughts of league conspiracy, cause it doesn't suit a purpose for them, but once it comes down to delegitimizing a Spurs championship it's easier to swallow than melted ice cream. That and just the fact that Suns fans and Lakers fans somewhere are 'getting along', seems a bit surreal.

Hey, listen, your 3 rings + that strike one are altogether legitimate. Don't let anybody tell you different. And sure, you tanked to get Duncan, but, that Divacs for Kobe dog & pony show was no better.

In for penny, in for pound, Black.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Hey, listen, your 3 rings + that strike one are altogether legitimate. Don't let anybody tell you different. And sure, you tanked to get Duncan, but, that Divacs for Kobe dog & pony show was no better.

In for penny, in for pound, Black.

:sleep Never heard those before. I think I've read enough of your posts to know your game. You keep on keepin' on, boy-o.

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 02:23 PM
It's basically the same as your's, Black= find out where you keep your goat and then try to get it.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 02:28 PM
It's basically the same as your's, Black= find out where you keep your goat and then try to get it.

:toast

However, I am prolly one of the more cordial Spurs fans on this board to interact with the Dallas and Lakers crowds (respectively). At least I think I have friendly acquaintances on this board from all fan bases. I don't so much care about other's goats, as I must defend my g.o.a.t. (pundemonium).

Culburn369
07-14-2009, 02:30 PM
:toast

:toast and to you, Black.

rayray2k8
07-14-2009, 02:48 PM
What are you 12?
You are no longer a spurs fan in my eye.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 02:57 PM
What are you 12?
You are no longer a spurs fan in my eye.

I'm crushed. And I'm 28.

Dunc n Dave
07-14-2009, 03:33 PM
I see Duncan jumping up to celebrate the Slam, and reacting when Elson is undercut by moving onto the floor. You could easily rule the undercut, an altercation.
I personally think it is a dumb rule with alot of holes.

THat's funny, I thought the refs were the ones who decided what constitutes an altercation...

Yet, it seems they never blew a whistle to stop play to address what YOU think should be "an altercation." However, they did blow the whistle on the Horry hip-check to stop play and even ran toward Nash and Horry to separate them.

Funny, how none of that happened on the Elson undercut. In fact, both teams kept playing. Maybe someone forgot to tell the players on the floor that they were involved in altercation. I guess from now on the refs should call up the fans and have them vote on each play whether is should be considered an altercation?:rolleyes

No whistle to stop play=no altercation. Refs decide, not the fans. We could find a hundred examples of players stepping onto the floor from the bench to protest a "NO CALL" or celebrate a dunk EVERY SEASON. So I guess we should go back and retroactively suspend all those guys too? Please...

rayray2k8
07-14-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm crushed. And I'm 28.

You're a dumbass.
It's even more pathetic that you multiple poster names, that is if you're the original thread poster..
If so get a better hobby, you obviously have too much time on your hands.
But if you're not, who the hell was talking to you in the first place?!

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 03:58 PM
You're a dumbass.
It's even more pathetic that you multiple poster names.
Get a better hobby, you obviously have too much time on your hands.

Wow, you have it all figured out. That, I "multiple poster names". Are you suggesting that I am Culburn? :lol You're a funny man. I bleed black and silver, brutha'. Did you even read any of the other posts that I had on this thread? I am a lesser Spurs fan for attempting to be civil? You can lower yourself to troll level if you want and you can have your opinion about me, just also know that it's wrong.

rayray2k8
07-14-2009, 04:05 PM
Wow, you have it all figured out. That, I "multiple poster names". Are you suggesting that I am Culburn? :lol You're a funny man. I bleed black and silver, brutha'. You can have your opinion, just know that it's wrong.

Yes genius, I put 2 and 2 and got "fuck you"..
Clever huh?
So let me get this straight, you set up a thread and ask for spurs and mavs fans to unite against, only to ask why??.
You really don't have anything better to do, huh? :lol

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Yes genius, I put 2 and 2 and got "fuck you"..
Clever huh?
So let me get this straight, you set up a thread and ask for spurs and mavs fans to unite against, only to ask why??.
You really don't have anything better to do, huh? :lol

Nice try troll.

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
And, no, I am only myself on this board. I set up one troll once and it failed horribly so I never grew a taste for it.

rayray2k8
07-14-2009, 04:26 PM
The original poster was the one trolling and I'm the one being considered as one? Horrible fail by an attention whore poster...
So there really was no point to this thread? What a waste of time. :rolleyes

BlackBellamy
07-14-2009, 04:32 PM
The original poster was the one trolling and I'm the one being considered as one? Horrible fail by an attention whore poster...
So there really was no point to this thread? What a waste of time. :rolleyes
First off, Agreed that this thread accomplished nothing and that the OP had nothing to contribute to the board by posting it.
Dude, you were being a troll. You were baiting a fight with a fellow Spurs fan. I was being civil to you and you were cursing at me and making wild accusations. If you don't want to be called a troll don't fly off and act like one. I don't even understand what set you off in the first place regarding me. Jesus, man.

LakeShow
07-14-2009, 04:43 PM
Rudy T begs to differ.

? Please explain. When talking about Rudy T., the first thing that comes to mind is the KW incident.

One has a player elbowing the face of another, while the other doesn't have any physical contact. It was a pretty clear difference.

? Please explain. When talking about Rudy T., the first thing that comes to mind is the KW incident. That incident, i do believe had both players in the game at that time.

The rule says do not leave the bench during an altercation. Doesn't matter who does what, what matters is crossing the line.

LakeShow
07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
THat's funny, I thought the refs were the ones who decided what constitutes an altercation...

Yet, it seems they never blew a whistle to stop play to address what YOU think should be "an altercation." However, they did blow the whistle on the Horry hip-check to stop play and even ran toward Nash and Horry to separate them.

Funny, how none of that happened on the Elson undercut. In fact, both teams kept playing. Maybe someone forgot to tell the players on the floor that they were involved in altercation. I guess from now on the refs should call up the fans and have them vote on each play whether is should be considered an altercation?:rolleyes

No whistle to stop play=no altercation. Refs decide, not the fans. We could find a hundred examples of players stepping onto the floor from the bench to protest a "NO CALL" or celebrate a dunk EVERY SEASON. So I guess we should go back and retroactively suspend all those guys too? Please...

Timmie was obviously concerned about the incident to move onto the court. He made no move until that happened and it was funny that the other players and coaches on the bench pulled Timmie off the court. Apparantly they thought he was violating the rule as well.

The refs fuck up all the time. I watched a playoff game when Gino elbowed Artest in the face right in front of the ref and no call was made. Artest elbows Gino back, Suspension. Yeah the refs are really consistent with their calls. :rolleyes

Texas Chili Dog
07-14-2009, 05:39 PM
http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/popcorn.gif

sabar
07-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Lakerfan and Sun-conspiracy-fan uniting, awwww.

Rogue
07-14-2009, 06:40 PM
Nice job uniting the two OP. Also, last time I checked, Houston was a part of Texas too, so why leave them out?
It was in the old years before a 7'6 piece of **** came in town, since then that city has been being colonized.

howbouthemspurs
07-14-2009, 07:34 PM
Midgets will one day rule the world!! Repent!

Dunc n Dave
07-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Timmie was obviously concerned about the incident to move onto the court. He made no move until that happened and it was funny that the other players and coaches on the bench pulled Timmie off the court. Apparantly they thought he was violating the rule as well.

The refs fuck up all the time. I watched a playoff game when Gino elbowed Artest in the face right in front of the ref and no call was made. Artest elbows Gino back, Suspension. Yeah the refs are really consistent with their calls. :rolleyes

Let's compare this with a recent suspension that should hit close to home for you:

HOUSTON – Already reeling from their worst loss of the season in Portland on Monday, the Lakers suffered another blow Tuesday when the NBA suspended Lamar Odom for one game without pay for leaving the bench area during a scuffle in the third quarter.

No punches were thrown, and the fracas was rather mild by historical standards, but Portland's Brandon Roy appeared to grab at or shove Ariza before turning his attention to Odom, who appeared to come off the Lakers bench and walk approximately 15 feet toward the fray.

Odom will miss Wednesday night’s game against the Houston Rockets and the suspension will cost him about $104,000 in lost pay. Stu Jackson, the NBA’s executive vice president of basketball operations, ruled Odom had left the “immediate vicinity” of the bench after teammate Trevor Ariza’s flagrant foul on Portland guard Rudy Fernandez that led to the skirmish.

Odom wasn’t available for comment. The Lakers didn’t practice after flying here from Portland on Tuesday afternoon. He will not be allowed in the Houston arena during the game. Odom will be allowed to play Thursday night in San Antonio.

“We’re disappointed with and we disagree with the league’s ruling,” Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said.

Despite being short-handed, the Lakers got some good news when the league said Ariza wouldn’t be suspended for his flagrant foul on Fernandez. (AP)

When looking at this compared to the Horry hip check and Duncan stepping onto the court when Elson was undercut, what is the one thing that is different?

In Duncan's case, no foul was called, nobody got in anyones face and started jawing with the other team. No whistle was even blown. The ball was immediately put back into play. With Horry's foul and the Ariza foul, play was stopped and players got into each others faces: an altercation...

Odom, Amare, and Diaw all left their benches when play had been stopped by the refs because of excessive contact, and left while other players were in each other's faces. None of that happened with Duncan's situation, hence no suspension.

Oh, and you're right the refs miss stuff all the time. Like Kobe flailing his arms when he shoots, not to mention the league not suspending Kobe for his elbow to Artest or Ariza for sending Fernandez out on a stretcher. Kobe and Ariza get off, Duncan gets kicked out for laughing, I guess there's no justice in the NBA, huh?:toast

Spursfan092120
07-14-2009, 11:13 PM
The Spurs kicked the living shit out of the Pistons in the '06 Finals
http://ownedirl.com/misc/epic_failure_seal.png
http://media.photobucket.com/image/official%20epic%20fail%20seal/Vodin_Deathrn/Lulz/epic_failure_seal.png

VivaPopovich
07-15-2009, 12:07 AM
dont got nothing against the mavs brother. i'm just here to root on my team

Ditty
07-15-2009, 12:10 AM
i rather have a conversation with dr house and 21 blessing of how great the lakers are and how much the spurs suck then unite with the mavs

ambchang
07-15-2009, 09:51 AM
? Please explain. When talking about Rudy T., the first thing that comes to mind is the KW incident. That incident, i do believe had both players in the game at that time.

I believe Rudy T did come off the bench to try to break up the fight, and unfortunately, got punched by Kermit Washington and almost died on the court. At the very least, the bench clearing rule stems from that incident.

The more important thing is that when the bench is cleared, you are essentially allowing 24 to 30 people on the court, and with only 3 officials to keep order, it would be easier if they "only" had to deal with 10 people on the court. The players would also not have to worry about being rushed as much, as they are looking at 5 players from the opposing team, as compared to 12. Kermit Washington actually though Rudy T was rushing him, and thus his punch.

The rule says do not leave the bench during an altercation. Doesn't matter who does what, what matters is crossing the line.

That is not true either. Patrick Ewing was suspended for stepping over the line during a playoff game during one of those Knicks brawl and was suspended. The league saw that as unfair to NY and Ewing, and proceeded to update the rule as to include the general visinity of the bench, and not specifically stepping over the line.

Finally, in Duncan's case, there was no altercation.

Culburn369
07-15-2009, 09:54 AM
You got away with it.

Chasin' yer elbow round yer asshole don't change that.

ambchang
07-15-2009, 09:58 AM

He was concerned about a foul not getting called, what does that have to do with him getting suspended? Why would he made a move for no reason? But does making a move = getting suspended?

The other players and coaches pulled Duncan off the court? I recalled them stopping him from going any further, which was what the Suns player didn't do to Diaw and Stoudemire.

Besides, a 6th player on the court could lead to a technical foul, wouldn't want that to happen either.

Stu Jackson makes the call in suspending people, not the refs.

ambchang
07-15-2009, 09:59 AM
You got away with it.

Please teach me the arts of the NBA so that I can understand the rules as well as you.

Culburn369
07-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Please teach me the arts of the NBA so that I can understand the rules as well as you.

Being my fart catcher won't save you.

Dunc n Dave
07-15-2009, 10:51 AM
You got away with it.

Love to hear your argument as to what he got away with. Please back it up with some factual evidence, rather than dumbass quotes my grandpa uses...:toast

You forget to take your Metamucil this morning?

Culburn369
07-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Love to hear your argument as to what he got away with.

What Amare & Diaw didn't get away with.

Dunc n Dave
07-15-2009, 11:05 AM
What Amare & Diaw didn't get away with.

Please elaborate...

Or would that cut into your quest to artiificially inflate your post count with one-liners from the 50s?

So please, tell me why you think Duncan got away with something that Amare and Diaw didn't. What exactly did he do that was punishable?

ambchang
07-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Being my fart catcher won't save you.

Please let me know how being a fart catcher feels like as you are so obviously skilled in it.

Dunc n Dave
07-15-2009, 02:26 PM
Please elaborate...

Or would that cut into your quest to artiificially inflate your post count with one-liners from the 50s?

So please, tell me why you think Duncan got away with something that Amare and Diaw didn't. What exactly did he do that was punishable?

Culburn speechless? Brushing up on your NBA arts?

I knew you had no substance, just all trash talk and nothing to back it up. Enjoy your season without Odom, maybe it'll send you back to the Suns forums for good.

LakeShow
07-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Let's compare this with a recent suspension that should hit close to home for you:

HOUSTON – Already reeling from their worst loss of the season in Portland on Monday, the Lakers suffered another blow Tuesday when the NBA suspended Lamar Odom for one game without pay for leaving the bench area during a scuffle in the third quarter.

No punches were thrown, and the fracas was rather mild by historical standards, but Portland's Brandon Roy appeared to grab at or shove Ariza before turning his attention to Odom, who appeared to come off the Lakers bench and walk approximately 15 feet toward the fray.

Odom will miss Wednesday night’s game against the Houston Rockets and the suspension will cost him about $104,000 in lost pay. Stu Jackson, the NBA’s executive vice president of basketball operations, ruled Odom had left the “immediate vicinity” of the bench after teammate Trevor Ariza’s flagrant foul on Portland guard Rudy Fernandez that led to the skirmish.

Odom wasn’t available for comment. The Lakers didn’t practice after flying here from Portland on Tuesday afternoon. He will not be allowed in the Houston arena during the game. Odom will be allowed to play Thursday night in San Antonio.

“We’re disappointed with and we disagree with the league’s ruling,” Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak said.

Despite being short-handed, the Lakers got some good news when the league said Ariza wouldn’t be suspended for his flagrant foul on Fernandez. (AP)

When looking at this compared to the Horry hip check and Duncan stepping onto the court when Elson was undercut, what is the one thing that is different?

In Duncan's case, no foul was called, nobody got in anyones face and started jawing with the other team. No whistle was even blown. The ball was immediately put back into play. With Horry's foul and the Ariza foul, play was stopped and players got into each others faces: an altercation...

Odom, Amare, and Diaw all left their benches when play had been stopped by the refs because of excessive contact, and left while other players were in each other's faces. None of that happened with Duncan's situation, hence no suspension.

Oh, and you're right the refs miss stuff all the time. Like Kobe flailing his arms when he shoots, not to mention the league not suspending Kobe for his elbow to Artest or Ariza for sending Fernandez out on a stretcher. Kobe and Ariza get off, Duncan gets kicked out for laughing, I guess there's no justice in the NBA, huh?:toast

A foul being called makes no difference if it was an infraction. How many times has the league reviewed plays and ruled when there was no calls on the court? Often.

I don't know what video you're watching but the video in the link that you posted clearly shows a stop in the action, words exchanged between the players involved and the Referee getting in front of Elson and preventing him from going after Jones. I don't know what more you need to call it an altercation. It is an Altercation!

I don't know how they play ball in SA, but where I'm from, when a player undercuts you his intent is to either knock you on your ass or knock you on your ass causing injury. Which 90% of the time results in the knocked down player going after the player or if he was hurt, one of his team mates going after him.

We agree that the refs miss calls all the time. :toast

angelbelow
07-15-2009, 04:19 PM
nahh

Dunc n Dave
07-15-2009, 10:44 PM
A foul being called makes no difference if it was an infraction. How many times has the league reviewed plays and ruled when there was no calls on the court? Often.

Only when elbows/punches were involved that a ref didn't see or to see if people left the bench during a fight/pushing/shoving match (known as an altercation). If I'm forgetting something, please give me an example...

I don't know what video you're watching but the video in the link that you posted clearly shows a stop in the action, words exchanged between the players involved and the Referee getting in front of Elson and preventing him from going after Jones. I don't know what more you need to call it an altercation. It is an Altercation!

Talk about REACHING to make a big deal out of nothing...
The ref on the sideline doesn't even look at Elson. He's waiting for the Suns player to pass him the ball and then immediately puts the ball back into play without even acknowledging the undercut. Can't be that big of a deal if one ref (the one closest to the play) doesn't even bother to look at the "incident."

The other ref doesn't hold Elson back either, all he does is run out to see if he's OK, then runs along side him up the court while Elson whines to him about why a foul wasn't called. He's not trying to hold Elson back; never lays a hand on him. It's not like Elson was gonna rush after Jones, he's too much of a wuss to do try to go after anyone, even a guy who's much smaller than him.

Again, you are really grasping at straws here. This in way no resembles what happened to Nash OR Fernandez. No foul, no call. Only a ref waiting for the ball to be passed to him so he can get the game going again.

I don't know how they play ball in SA, but where I'm from, when a player undercuts you his intent is to either knock you on your ass or knock you on your ass causing injury. Which 90% of the time results in the knocked down player going after the player or if he was hurt, one of his team mates going after him.

Soemtimes a guy's momentum causes him to end up under a guy who is hanging on the rim. I doubt Jones was TRYING to cause Elson harm. Probably just going to inbound the ball. If he WAS trying to hurt him, like I said, Elson is too much of a wuss to do anything about it other than whine to the ref.

We agree that the refs miss calls all the time. :toast

Refs miss calls, but obviously Stu Jackson agrees with me that what Duncan did was not punishable. Why? No altercation took place when he walked 2-3 feet onto the court. If Elson and Jones or any of the other players had started shoving each other, Duncan would have been suspended, but they didn't and he wasn't. I GUARANTEE YOU the Suns called the NBA offices and sent them a tape of the incident, so it's not something Stu Jackson just "overlooked" or "forgot" about. They studied it and decided not to suspend him. End of story. Suns fans (and Laker fans, obviously) bitching and moaning about it "not being fair" doesn't change the fact that they ruled Duncan did nothing wrong... Deal with it...

David_Stern
07-16-2009, 12:32 AM
Lol...the Lakers have more rings than the Spurs and Mavericks combined :lol

Jealously is a very ugly thing. Don't be mad just because your teams will always be in the shadow of true greatness. You sound like a couple of bitter losers already and the season hasn't even started :lol

You can at least wait until the season starts and the Lakers start kicking that ass before you start crying.

When the Lakers win this year, we can make that DVD a Team of the Decade edition :elephant:elephant:elephant

Sean Cagney
07-16-2009, 12:49 AM

Word I hate all them fukkers, no love for any of them at all! No teaming up, I just hate those teams and always will.

Culburn369
07-16-2009, 12:52 AM
Enjoy your season without Odom, maybe it'll send you back to the Suns forums for good.

Uh, uh, I'm here, Dunc, and here I'm stayin'. This is my now my home Board.

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Culburn369
07-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Please let me know how being a fart catcher feels like as you are so obviously skilled in it.

Get your own materiel, ya turd hound, you.

Dunc n Dave
07-16-2009, 04:00 AM
Uh, uh, I'm here, Dunc, and here I'm stayin'. This is my now my home Board.

MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Still nothing of substance to add, I see. Not surprised...:toast

ambchang
07-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Get your own materiel, ya turd hound, you.

I would rather have no material than have anything as weak as yours.

So far, you have demonstrated no knowledge of the subjects you speak of.

Let me know when you are willing to teach the rest of the board about the arts of the NBA.

Culburn369
07-16-2009, 09:33 AM
I would rather have no material than have anything as weak as yours.

Then don't let me even catch you using my stuff again, youngster.

Dunc n Dave
07-16-2009, 11:09 AM

Don't you mean, "whipper-snapper," old man?

I'm just sayin.... :toast

ambchang
07-16-2009, 12:37 PM

You failed to act like you grew up in the 1940's in this post.

Indazone
07-16-2009, 12:45 PM
http://sp.rpcs.org/rpcsweb/home/upperschool/clubs/Club%20Images/gsa.gif

ARE YOU CONFUSED??!!??? THIS THREAD

spursfan09
07-16-2009, 12:49 PM
I'd rather unite with Laker fans. At least you know what their issue is. Insecurity. They make up for thier shortcomings in life by cheering for Lakers knowing that they'll win eventually and can associate themselves with that. But Mav fans? whats thier issue? They continue to cheer for Mavs no matter what kind of heartbreak that leads to.

symple19
07-16-2009, 04:16 PM
and double team on the fucking fakers!

We both are texas teams.. Comon now... While we fight each other the laker fans are just watching relaxing....

We gotta stop fighting!
:lol:lol
no

ginobili's bald spot
07-16-2009, 04:41 PM
I'd rather unite with Laker fans. At least you know what their issue is. Insecurity. They make up for thier shortcomings in life by cheering for Lakers knowing that they'll win eventually and can associate themselves with that. But Mav fans? whats thier issue? They continue to cheer for Mavs no matter what kind of heartbreak that leads to.

:lol Riiiight. It couldnt possibly be because they are from southern California or anything like that. It must be insecurity. You inbreed trailer park dwelling texas hicks sure do love projecting your insecurities on other people.

spursfan09
07-16-2009, 04:53 PM
:lol Riiiight. It couldnt possibly be because they are from southern California or anything like that. It must be insecurity. You inbreed trailer park dwelling texas hicks sure do love projecting your insecurities on other people.

:lol

You sure feel the need to defend yourself. Insecure much?

ginobili's bald spot
07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
:lol

You sure feel the need to defend yourself. Insecure much?

Oh so that's how it works? You say something then when someone responds they are insecure? How convenient. You sure do like using that word a lot by the way. Is it the biggest one you know or something?