PDA

View Full Version : who's up there ^^

z0sa
07-14-2009, 12:34 PM
maybe a left to right from someone more knowledgable.

the only ones I'm fairly sure of are kori/timvp in a window, ericB in the center, and sequ's drunk nacho munching ass in the TP9 jersey stage left.

ashbeeigh
07-14-2009, 12:41 PM
mouse is the one puking. 2Blonde has the knife. RashoFan and angel_luv are in the window next to 2Blonde. spurswoman and ohmytgoshkillme....someone else who doesn't post a lot anoymore but used to are above 2blonde. The people in the suites I don't know. MannyIsGod and Jekka are next to the people in the suites and obiwanginobili is the one with the black bar. The other guy with the beer I don't know either.

Now, please, find a picture of me Slomo, and put me in there!

SpursWoman
07-14-2009, 12:43 PM
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9932/theclubxds2.jpg

Courtesy of Taco.

ashbeeigh
07-14-2009, 12:45 PM
I didn't do too bad.

z0sa
07-14-2009, 01:27 PM
:tu thanks a lot.

z0sa
07-14-2009, 01:30 PM
I never noticed slomo before ... eerily peering from the window this whole time without me even seeing him.

Cry Havoc
07-14-2009, 01:40 PM
It would be cool if we could have a new modified club once in a while with members that actually post now.

marini martini
07-15-2009, 03:07 AM
That ain't gonna happen. Too many elitists in here. Tick tock the game is locked!!!

Kori Ellis
07-15-2009, 03:10 AM
That ain't gonna happen. Too many elitists in here. Tick tock the game is locked!!!

:lol Or maybe it's not going happen because those pictures are from GTG pictures and Slomo doesn't need to take time to re-do the whole thing.

I was actually saying the another night, I'll probably just take it down since soon since people haven't stopped whining since the day it went up.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2009, 03:37 AM
You named your dog after Mussolini?

PM5K
07-15-2009, 03:42 AM
I'll probably just take it down since soon since people haven't stopped whining since the day it went up.

I agree, put up some pictures of yourself.

Kori Ellis
07-15-2009, 04:00 AM
I agree, put up some pictures of yourself.

:lol

I just think it's funny how weird people are about it. A couple people email me every week or two telling me how "unfair" the Club banner is. :lmao

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 06:44 AM

I just think it's funny how weird people are about it. A couple people email me every week or two telling me how "unfair" the Club banner is. :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-15-2009, 07:13 AM
:lol Or maybe it's not going happen because those pictures are from GTG pictures and Slomo doesn't need to take time to re-do the whole thing.

I was actually saying the another night, I'll probably just take it down since soon since people haven't stopped whining since the day it went up.

Please don't! I love it and think it's an integral part of ST. At least have a poll or something and see how many people like it before you seriously consider that... if you are serious?

Wow! :lmao

JudynTX
07-15-2009, 07:47 AM

GTFO.......:lmao That's hilarious right there.

z0sa
07-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Should arrange a GTG where everyone who shows up gets on a new banner and that is it forever.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 07:54 AM
Should arrange a GTG where everyone who shows up gets on a new banner and that is it forever.

But...but...that wouldn't be fair to those who can't attend!!

You can always just create your own like I did to satisfy my own ego.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/spurstalkbannerchalupa.jpg

JudynTX
07-15-2009, 07:55 AM

Where are you? :lol

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 07:57 AM
Where are you? :lol

I seem him stalking in the back ...

z0sa
07-15-2009, 07:59 AM

if kori likes you, you can just e-mail a pic?

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 08:01 AM
if kori likes you, you can just e-mail a pic?

I don't really think anyone wants to see my face everytime they the come to the club. :lol

z0sa
07-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I don't really think anyone wants to see my face everytime they the come to the club. :lol

then don't e-mail one. :wakeup

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 08:05 AM
then don't e-mail one. :wakeup

:lol They already have mine.

z0sa
07-15-2009, 08:09 AM
Its only GTG pics now though ... at least this way, more would have a chance to be on the banner :lol

phyzik
07-15-2009, 08:58 AM
I think the only modification that needs to be done is remove the black bar from ObiwanGinobili.....

Thats just me though.

Cry Havoc
07-15-2009, 09:00 AM

Awww, I think it's really cool. I was just saying that it would also be cool if we could update it now and then. I'm sure slomo isn't the only photoshop expert on the forum.

ashbeeigh
07-15-2009, 09:02 AM
Now, please, find a picture of me Slomo, and put me in there!

Geez people. Read my sarcasm. I don't give a crap if I'm up there. I might have asked once to be in there, but that was years ago.

I'm all for taking it down. I'm no elitist. :lol

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 09:23 AM

That is a classic post Kori ...

PakiDan
07-15-2009, 02:12 PM

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Then I wouldn't get my seasonal appearance as Paki Claus!

Dex
07-15-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm going to hack SpursTalk and add myself to the banner.

pkbpkb81
07-15-2009, 08:29 PM
when is another gtg i have never been to one and would like to meet some of you only some

tsb2000
07-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Then I wouldn't get my seasonal appearance as Paki Claus!

I was just going to say something like that. If the Club banner comes down, the Christmas one would make no sense. :)

ashbeeigh
07-15-2009, 10:56 PM
when is another gtg i have never been to one and would like to meet some of you only some

They come around play-off time and highly contested games. Or whenever we feel like it. I think the last time we felt like it was pre-season when we went to BJs at Stone Oak.

IronMexican
07-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Awww, I think it's really cool. I was just saying that it would also be cool if we could update it now and then. I'm sure slomo isn't the only photoshop expert on the forum.

Let mouse do it and people might end up with dildos in there hand and shit. lol

ORION
07-15-2009, 11:19 PM
Can we do a basketball GTG. I haven't played in a long time and it would be fun.

tlongII
07-15-2009, 11:24 PM
I'm up there somewhere.

marini martini
07-15-2009, 11:25 PM
That sounds great Orion. We have a GTG to watch you play basketball? Dam, can't wait!!!:toast

ORION
07-16-2009, 12:39 AM
That sounds great Orion. We have a GTG to watch you play basketball? Dam, can't wait!!!:toast
Do I detect sarcasm? We all had a great time last time we did it and no arguments just laughs. Unless ATRAIN shows

holcs50
07-16-2009, 04:54 AM
Hmm, since i've been on here I always wondered who the fuck were those peeps. I think it's pretty cool, who cares if you're not there? It shows some of the people who have been around for a long time-just a cool idea. Better than just having a banner "the club" with nothing else-imo.

Has there ever been a picture thread on spurstalk?
Or an up to date one?

Slomo
07-16-2009, 04:58 AM
I never noticed slomo before ... eerily peering from the window this whole time without me even seeing him.

Three words: Kay gee Bee.

:bang :lmao

- Return flights for Slomo to SA $2500,00
- Meals and accommodations for Slomo for a week $1200,0
- New clothes, visit to beauty salon, makeup artist $850,00
- Having it's face on the Club banner - Priceless!

:tu :lmao

I'm going to hack SpursTalk and add myself to the banner.

At least you're being pro active and not just whining about it :tu.