PDA

View Full Version : American girl gets a whopping in Cancun

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 03:52 PM
Since somebody asked where my sig came from

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ustn_american-girl-gets-a-whopping-in-ca_fun

Bitch got what she deserved, the only thing that sucks is the guy was from France

Spam
07-14-2009, 03:53 PM
Damn right she got what she deserved.
Sincerely,
Chris Brown

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 03:56 PM
Damn right she got what she deserved.
Sincerely,
Chris Brown

Chris Brown would have proceeded to bite her choke her and run over her with a car.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Trainwreck you have serious issues with women. You should really get counseling.

Bigzax
07-14-2009, 04:00 PM
what did the guy do to piss her off in the first place? grab her ass or something?

Satan
07-14-2009, 04:03 PM
Trainwreck you have serious issues with women. You should really get counseling.

He'll get better once he gets a woman and I'll know when that happens once the snow starts to fall.

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:03 PM
While a bit extreme, the bitch deserved some sort of payback.

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 04:04 PM

I'm 20th century I don't believe we should treat women all the different cause they are women. I completely fine with what he did cause if he was a guy and threw beer in his face it wouldn't have been such a soft ass hit, it would have been close fisted ass kickery.

wife beater
07-14-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm 20th century I don't believe we should treat women all the different cause they are women. I completely fine with what he did cause if he was a guy and threw beer in his face it wouldn't have been such a soft ass hit, it would have been close fisted ass kickery.

Damn right.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
If it had happened around me or any of the crowd I run with Frenchy would have gotten himself a monumental ass whippin.

BacktoBasics
07-14-2009, 04:11 PM
She slipped he wasn't 100% to blame.

After watching the full video clip she sure as shit ran her mouth.

Dr. Gonzo
07-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah fuck her.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM
slipped? That was a classic leg whip.

BacktoBasics
07-14-2009, 04:19 PM
slipped? That was a classic leg whip.I'm not an advocate for abusing women but that bitch sure as shit didn't deserve a free pass for running her mouth. Nothing I hate more than a stuck up pretentious snobs who talk down to you like they're somehow untouchable.

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 04:23 PM
There's women and there's bitches, bitches are to women what douchebags are to men.

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:23 PM
There's women and there's bitches, bitches are to women what douchebags are to men.

I'm stealing that.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 04:25 PM

Well, you are certainly an expert on douchebaggery.

Bigzax
07-14-2009, 04:27 PM
i'm sure the dude grabbed her inappropriately...he should have got a beat down.

1st words out of her mouth were 'why the fuck would you do that?'

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Well, you are certainly an expert on douchebaggery.

Don't hate. Everyone has to be good at something.

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
bj penn could go a better leg sweep

Bigzax
07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
still...you have to give the cobra kai training a golf clap...he swept the leg and showed no mercy!

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:33 PM
still...you have to give the cobra kai training a golf clap...he swept the leg and showed no mercy!

GET HIM A BODY BAG!!! (http://gethimabodybag.ytmnd.com/)

:lmao The internet really does have everything.

AmericanWoman
07-14-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm not an advocate for abusing women but that bitch sure as shit didn't deserve a free pass for running her mouth. Nothing I hate more than a stuck up pretentious snobs who talk down to you like they're somehow untouchable.

Then you must hate yourself.

SpursWoman
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM
She probably should have just ignored him ... but don't tell me he didn't do or say something to her first to get that kind of reaction from her.

AmericanWoman
07-14-2009, 04:35 PM

That makes you a bitchy douchebag.

BacktoBasics
07-14-2009, 04:36 PM
Then you must hate yourself.Why am I not surprised that you skipped over far worse posts in this thread to zero in on mine. Welcome back fat ass.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 04:37 PM
She probably should have just ignored him ... but don't tell me he didn't do or say something to her first to get that kind of reaction from her.
No shit.

Trainwreck, you are a fucking low life if you think that was appropriate.

PM5K
07-14-2009, 04:39 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Zaphira/albums/612265/1sweep-the-leg-johnny.jpg

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:40 PM
No shit.

Trainwreck, you are a fucking low life if you think that was appropriate.

Relax. I'm sure she recovered just fine. And I'm equally sure the dude regretted giving her the leg sweep after more than likely getting his ass whipped.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Relax. I'm sure she recovered just fine. And I'm equally sure the dude regretted giving her the leg sweep after more than likely getting his ass whipped.
I hope he did. I sure would have if I saw that shit happen.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Stretch must really have been banned if this thread has gone this far with no "lol MMA" comment.

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
I hope he did. I sure would have if I saw that shit happen.

I agree. I would have, as well. The appropriate revenge would have been a drink in her face. Preferably a warm, stale beer with a cigarette butt in it.

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 04:46 PM
After watching the full video clip she sure as shit ran her mouth.

and threw a drink in his face.

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 04:47 PM
You mess with the bull,,,you get the horns!

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 04:48 PM
If this exchange was two dudes or two girls........People would not have a problem.

tlongII
07-14-2009, 04:48 PM
If it had happened around me or any of the crowd I run with Frenchy would have gotten himself a monumental ass whippin.

I'm with CC on this one. If I was in the vacinity there would be blood.

BacktoBasics
07-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm with CC on this one. If I was in the vacinity there would be blood.
from your period?

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Like it or not the rules have changed, women fought for the rights to be equal and bitch when they are treated as such, she was all swagger and attitude until she saw the guy coming after her. Then she went from being a hardass to a scared little girl. I'll ask you a question, if that was a 150lb dude getting his ass kicked by a 300ld girl would you say "aww that's not right" or "haha little fag gut beat by that heffer" I'm not saying that she should have got her ass kicked but she would have had it alot worse if she was a guy.

tlongII
07-14-2009, 04:51 PM
from your period?

:lol Yah right!

SonOfAGun
07-14-2009, 04:51 PM
1. lmao at the karate kid and the internet. The movie will live foreverrrrrrr

2. Why am I not surprised the only dude wearing white glasses was the one beating up girls.

BacktoBasics
07-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Like it or not the rules have changed, women fought for the rights to be equal and bitch when they are treated as such, she was all swagger and attitude until she saw the guy coming after her. Then she went from being a hardass to a scared little girl. I'll ask you a question, if that was a 150lb dude getting his ass kicked by a 300ld girl would you say "aww that's not right" or "haha little fag gut beat by that heffer" I'm not saying that she should have got her ass kicked but she would have had it alot worse if she was a guy.They want special but equal treatment.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 04:54 PM

Her head bounced on the concrete like a basketball. Almost sure concussion or at the very least huge knot/headache. She never saw it coming.

I would have SO knocked his ass into next week if I had been there.

And if you watch the tape he tried to tap/slap her (she blocked it) before she threw the drink on him.

AmericanWoman
07-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Why am I not surprised that you skipped over far worse posts in this thread to zero in on mine. Welcome back fat ass.

Why am I not surprised you broke out the weak fat ass smack? :rolleyes Beating up on women must make you feel like a real bad ass.

Borosai
07-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Something else obviously preceded the initial argument. They exchanged insults. The dude actually attempted a mini-slap of some sort. Then she threw the beer in his face. Then he swept her off her feet. L'amour ! And then some other dude stood up and pushed him (no punches?), saying the classic line about not hitting girls.

The whole not hitting girls thing has been discussed before, but in this case, he really had no reason to do that. And shame on all the other dorks standing around for not stepping in before it got to that point.

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:55 PM
Like it or not the rules have changed, women fought for the rights to be equal and bitch when they are treated as such, she was all swagger and attitude until she saw the guy coming after her. Then she went from being a hardass to a scared little girl. I'll ask you a question, if that was a 150lb dude getting his ass kicked by a 300ld girl would you say "aww that's not right" or "haha little fag gut beat by that heffer" I'm not saying that she should have got her ass kicked but she would have had it alot worse if she was a guy.

In the case of two adults, regardless of gender, if you start a fight, you better be ready to finish it. That's not the case here. A drink in the face resulting A leg sweep onto cement is excessive. In any case, the retaliation should be equal to the offense.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-14-2009, 04:56 PM
I'll admit that if I was there I probably would have wanted the guy beat down, but with the magic of instant replay this really boils down to a lesson in why we don't horseplay around the pool. That kick was pretty weak looking, it just caught her on a wet surface and off balance.

The guy's still a douche, and the lady doesn't deserve the potential concussion that comes with wiping out on concrete like that, but this is far from epic brutality.

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 04:57 PM
In the case of two adults, regardless of gender, if you start a fight, you better be ready to finish it. That's not the case here. A drink in the face resulting A leg sweep onto cement is excessive. In any case, the retaliation should be equal to the offense.

She escalated it first when she threw the drink in his face

jack sommerset
I have to say I really like this video!!!! Of course if the dude pinched her clit or something I will change my mind but from what I see the bitch talked shit with the guy and crossed the line when throwing the drink in his face.

JoeChalupa
I'm with CC on this one.

Strike
Her head bounced on the concrete like a basketball. Almost sure concussion or at the very least huge knot/headache. She never saw it coming.

I would have SO knocked his ass into next week if I had been there.

And if you watch the tape he tried to tap/slap her (she blocked it) before she threw the drink on him.

To be fair, I didn't watch the tape so I don't know what preceded or followed it. And I've suffered a concussion. I recovered just fine. Or, so I've been told.:dizzy

Strike
07-14-2009, 04:58 PM

He had to do something to get that reaction out of her.

JoeChalupa
07-14-2009, 04:58 PM

I've had a drink thrown in my face before but didn't resort to a bitch move like that.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 04:59 PM
You didn't notice him punching or tagging her first in the shoulder, before she threw the drink?

Watch it again!

Rice
07-14-2009, 05:00 PM
I don't like supporting a Girl being hit, but if this keeps other girls from thinking they have a free pass to toss a drink in any mans face then maybe change is needed. I am sick and tired of special treatment and double standards. A 45 year old lady is with an 18 year old man shes a hot cougar a 45 year old man is with a 18 year old girl hes a fucking pervert? For every girl you see get leg swept there are at least a 100 men who just sat there and allowed some cunt to toss a drink or spit in his face!

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 05:00 PM
He had to do something to get that reaction out of her.

And she had to do something to get leg swept

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 05:01 PM
I've had a drink thrown in my face before but didn't resort to a bitch move like that.

He's French

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Trainwreck is a woman beater I bet.

JoeChalupa
07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Now I've swept many women off their feet but damn.

Trainwreck2100
Trainwreck is a woman beater I bet.

I don't condone beating women, i'm with sean connery on this though sometimes bitches need to be slapped

SonOfAGun

Just because America CAN completely fuck up Tazmania does not mean it should, even when provoked by a meaningless assault.

balli
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Under normal circumstances I'd say that was well over the line. As these people are reality show contestants I could care less. Beating women isn't cool, but meh, someone tripping a drink throwing reality-show parasite is tough for me to get worked up over.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
A drink in the face ain't shit. I've had tomato sauce thrown at my head...

When it was still in the can...

AmericanWoman
07-14-2009, 05:04 PM
I don't condone beating women, i'm with sean connery on this though sometimes bitches need to be slapped

Believe me, you are no sean connery.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Such a pussy, has to beat up on women...

You guys supporting such actions are losers, or pussies also.

Or are you woman beaters also?

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 05:05 PM
Just because America CAN completely fuck up Tazmania does not mean it should, even when provoked by a meaningless assault.

If Tazmania blows up a building with 2 americans, then does Tazmania deserve to gets its ass kicked?

tp2021
07-14-2009, 05:06 PM
It's not fair to have a discussion on the role of gender vs. violence when all parties involved are idiots. That's whats called a confounding variable.

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Under normal circumstances I'd say that was well over the line. As these people are reality show contestants I could care less. Beating women isn't cool, but meh, someone tripping a drink throwing reality-show parasite is tough for me to get worked up over.

shit....this was a reality show! someone should close this thread.

Laker Lanny
07-14-2009, 05:07 PM
I have never seen so many turn the other cheek homos in one topic! Fuck that bitch after the leg sweep he should have given her a golden shower,and on her face left a shit tower!

AmericanWoman
07-14-2009, 05:08 PM

That's the only way Trainwreck will ever "hit it".

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 05:08 PM

I didn't see a women get beat up. I saw a women throw a drink in a dudes face and the dude tripped her to the ground.

balli
07-14-2009, 05:09 PM
shit....this was a reality show! someone should close this thread.
IDK, I guess I just assumed as there was alcohol and a hot tub. Might could not have been... now that I think about it.

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
IDK, I guess I just assumed as there was alcohol and a hot tub. Might could not have been... now that I think about it.

If it was from a reality show i doubt youtube would keep deleting it

ChumpDumper
He should have just called her fat.

Trainwreck2100

The only woman in the video was the homo in the white trunks

ididnotnothat
07-14-2009, 05:11 PM
That's the only way Trainwreck will ever "hit it".

:lol

Strike
07-14-2009, 05:15 PM

Just because Tazmania CAN meaninglessly assault America doesn't mean it should, either. What the hell does this have to do with what I said? Skipped a few steps there, Captain Slippery Slope.

mardigan
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Dude, I had a chick throw a drink in my face at a party once, so i just threw my drink back in hers. This douchebag could have broken this chicks skull. Its one thing to react to being attacked, its another to react like that to just a drink in your face.

Although I still think it's kind of funny.

Strike
07-14-2009, 05:19 PM
Moral of the story is, don't fuck with america cause tazmania will get a french guy to leg sweep a woman?

:lmao

Sig worthy.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 05:24 PM
I didn't see a women get beat up. I saw a women throw a drink in a dudes face and the dude tripped her to the ground.
I saw him hit or tag her first, then the leg sweep after she retaliated with the beer. When she fell, was close to possibly breaking her neck on the table.

He's a fucking loser, and so is anyone who supports his actions.

Dro210
07-14-2009, 05:25 PM
lol @ all the knights in shining armour saying if they woulda been there they woulda whooped that guy

If I was there, this is how it would have went down...

Bitch bitching
Bitching
Me annoyed as fuck trying to enjoy my vacation
More bitching
Drink thrown
Duechy Frechman trips bitch
Point
Laugh
Enjoy moment
Sip on drink
Enjoy silence
Continue enjoying my vacation

Yall must not know dumb bitches like this. They really do deserve things like this. I would never, ever do it myself, but I will for damn sure enjoy the shit out of it happening.

SonOfAGun
07-14-2009, 05:26 PM
It'd have to be serious for me to bypass the potential lawsuit on said frenchie; especially in Mexico.

Lawyers & Mexican prisons = the anti-white knight :lmao

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 05:27 PM
lol @ all the knights in shining armour saying if they woulda been there they woulda whooped that guy

Bitch bitching
Bitching
Me getting annoyed as fuck trying to enjoy my vacation
More bitching
Drink thrown
Point
Laugh
Enjoy moment
Enjoy silence

Yall must not know dumb bitches like this. They really do deserve things like this. I would never, ever do it myself, but I will for damn sure enjoy the shit out of it happening.
No, I have known dumb bitches. In fact, I has my nose broken by one who threw a glass ashtray across the room, and hit me. I didn't retaliate though.

You must also be a fucking loser.

Dro210
07-14-2009, 05:34 PM
lol.... Sure, buddy :tu

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I saw him hit or tag her first, then the leg sweep after she retaliated with the beer. When she fell, was close to possibly breaking her neck on the table.

He's a fucking loser, and so is anyone who supports his actions.

:lol he grabbed at her hand because she flipped him off. he did not hit her or tag her then she walked up to him and said something like "I'm a bitch" and threw a drink in his face. He gave her a leg sweep. She did not almost break her neck. Good lord man....

Again if he did something physical before the tape started to roll then u got a case.

sonic21
07-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Cunt deserves it or not, I don't care. The leg sweep was well executed

Dro210
07-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Wild Cobra let an ashtray break his nose... he's obviously a pussy and should be ignored in this conversation by any real men.

Dark Gable
07-14-2009, 05:39 PM
Wild Cobra let an ashtray break his nose... he's obviously a pussy and should be ignored in this conversation by any real men.

Real men don't hit women but a pussy will.

Dex
07-14-2009, 05:40 PM
Chivalry is dead, Women killed it: Exhibit A.

Personally, I'm of the upbringing that a man should never strike a woman, short of her holding a gun to your head. A leg sweep definitely would count as excessive force, especially since he seemed to know it would result in her busting ass, which could've been a pretty serious injury. Most people here wouldn't condone punching a woman, but head trauma is ok?

This chick certainly doesn't deserve any favors and got herself into the situation, but there was a time when being the bigger person was more important than getting even. Cuss her out, throw your drink back, do what you gotta do to save face...but kicking the girl's ass shouldn't be one of those options.

Personally, I hope he got the ass whoopin' he deserved, but who knows.

JoeChalupa
07-14-2009, 05:41 PM
I wonder how many women support the dude's actions?
Or how many have been punched or slapped and think they deserved it?
I've known women who are victims of abuse and say "It was my fault, I deserved it". I've never understood why women go back to a man who is abusive.

sonic21
07-14-2009, 05:42 PM
http://www.club-nights.de/myspace/punchgirl.gif

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 05:43 PM

Bitch bitching
Bitching
Me annoyed as fuck trying to enjoy my vacation
More bitching
Drink thrown
Point
Laugh
Enjoy moment
Sip on drink
Enjoy silence
Continue enjoying my vacation

I'm no white knight but I've done it before and would do it again.

Long story but a guy punched his gf/wife while at a party at my house.

I left hooked to the throat, when he leaned back kneed him in the nuts, and when he leaned forward grabbed the back of his head and slammed it down as my knee came up and broke his nose. Drug his ass outside by the hair so he wouldn't bleed on the floor.

Only dummies use their fist to punch someone in the face. No rooster struttin, no shit talkin, just *pop*pop*pop*

Dro210
07-14-2009, 05:45 PM
People so mad they don't even read what you say... lmao... this is hilarious

Anyway, just to clarify... As I previously stated... I would never, ever do anything like this myself... but seeing this situation as an observer... it's fucking hilarious, and you are a faggot if you would jump in and kick some guys ass over some loud-mouth, drunk bitch that you don't even know.

ginobili's bald spot
If she wants to be treated like a woman then she should act like one. Bitch got what she deserved.

Dex

I left hooked to the throat, when he leaned back kneed him in the nuts, and when he leaned forward grabbed the back of his head and slammed it down as my knee came up and broke his nose. Drug his ass outside by the hair so he wouldn't bleed on the floor.

Only dummies use their fist to punch someone in the face. No rooster struttin, no shit talkin, just *pop*pop*pop*

You're Batman! :wow

AeooRXYmOu8

ididnotnothat
07-14-2009, 05:48 PM
People so mad they don't even read what you say... lmao... this is hilarious

Anyway, just to clarify... As I previously stated... I would never, ever do anything like this myself... but seeing this situation as an observer... it's fucking hilarious, and you are a faggot if you would jump in and kick some guys ass over some loud-mouth, drunk bitch that you don't even know.

Some would say you are a faggot if you don't kick the guys ass and just sit there like a scared bitch.

ididnotnothat
07-14-2009, 05:48 PM
If she wants to be treated like a woman then she should act like one. Bitch got what she deserved.

And if you want to be treated like a man act like one.

Dro210
07-14-2009, 05:49 PM

If it's an abusive situation, where she doesn't deserve it, or isn't asking for it... and you know her... and the guy is just a drunk abusive dueche... and it's at your house... that's perfectly acceptable

I also agree knee>fist

but in this situation on the video? c'mon man

JoeChalupa
07-14-2009, 05:49 PM
http://www.club-nights.de/myspace/punchgirl.gif

:lol Why would a real man object to that?

Dro210
07-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Some would say you are a faggot if you don't kick the guys ass and just sit there like a scared bitch.

Who's scared? lololol... wtf??? That doesn't even make sense?

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
07-14-2009, 05:54 PM
These aren't men and women, they're kids. Which actually makes me scratch my head wondering why the young bucks just sat there and let this escalate like it did. Should have never gotten that far.

SpursWoman
07-14-2009, 05:55 PM
I wonder how many women support the dude's actions?
Or how many have been punched or slapped and think they deserved it?
I've known women who are victims of abuse and say "It was my fault, I deserved it". I've never understood why women go back to a man who is abusive.

I was at NIOSA with some friends once when I was in college and this drunk fucker shoved his hand between my thighs and scooped me from behind. I threw my shitty-ass Lone Star at him and then went after him swinging ... I didn't get tripped though, he just started running. :lol

But according to a few of these winners around here I would have deserved to get a beat down for that. WTF?

That dude definitely did something to her to piss her off ... maybe or maybe not the Scoop ... but it was definitely something. :lol

Dex
07-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Man Law 4,734,876.11 - There shall be no ball sack punches, knees, or kicks of ANY kind from a male to male confrontation.

I'm against a sack punch as much as any man, but no knees or kicks? You just disrespected about 98% of the martials arts that exist out there.

If you do something dumb enough to get me in a fight, you're gonna have to deal with my foot, dammit.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 05:58 PM
You're Batman! :wow

AeooRXYmOu8

LOL

My first semester in college I got stuck sharing a dorm room with this whacked out dude from some fucked up inbred East Texas town and his big ambition in life was to get his degree in criminal justice and go home and be a deputy sheriff. He was taking all this kung fu shit and thought he was a badass. He couldn't get laid to save his ass and was just this roiling fucked up punchbowl of testosterone.

Me being the mellow, stoner, pussy chasin/catchin cosmiccowboy that I am he hated my guts and would jump me on an almost weekly basis...I would walk into the room and next thing I knew he would be doing this kung fu shit with his nun chucks and I would have to constantly kick his ass.

Dro210
07-14-2009, 06:03 PM
I was at NIOSA with some friends once when I was in college and this drunk fucker shoved his hand between my thighs and scooped me from behind. I threw my shitty-ass Lone Star at him and then went after him swinging ... I didn't get tripped though, he just started running. :lol

But according to a few of these winners around here I would have deserved to get a beat down for that. WTF?

That dude definitely did something to her to piss her off ... maybe or maybe not the Scoop ... but it was definitely something. :lol

You're just assuming that. You had a case... You're trying to make one out of nothing for her because you're a woman and she's a woman... and OH NO, God forbid a woman could never do anything wrong.... We can only speak on the facts here people!

and women I don't know grab my ass all the time... I don't see the big deal with that anyway? I personally enjoy it.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 06:04 PM
Man Law 4,734,876.11 - There shall be no ball sack punches, knees, or kicks of ANY kind from a male to male confrontation.

Bullshit

You better stay on the porch and not mess with the big dogs.

If you get me mad enough to fight there are NO rules. I WILL try to kill you. I will stop if you yield or get knocked out. That's it.

ginobili's bald spot
07-14-2009, 06:07 PM
Bullshit

You better stay on the porch and not mess with the big dogs.

If you get me mad enough to fight there are NO rules. I WILL try to kill you. I will stop if you yield or get knocked out. That's it.

co-sign

Dro210
07-14-2009, 06:08 PM
lol, Cosmic... you're such a hardass

sonic21
07-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Dialogue goes:

Woman: "[...] Why the fuck would you need that??"

Dude: "Ta mère." (Your mother)

Woman: "Que pases Dickhead" (Really bad spanish for "What's up dickhead)

*woman walks away, gives the finger*

Woman: "Do you understand this in english?

*dude gives a sign back*

Woman: "Hey! I don't give a fuck"

Woman: "Yeah I am a bitch!!" *throws drink*

Woman: You touch me-- *gets a whopping*

*Woman screams*

American Pussy: "Hey, why'd you hit a girl!?"

Other dude: "Chill!"

i think the dude is a Moroccan or Algerian from France, the accent is too typical. They're both pretty retarded though.

ManLaw
07-14-2009, 06:10 PM

BS. Unless you are in the square ring all bets are off.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2009, 06:14 PM
:rollin @ pulling hair

The Duke wouldn't do any of those things.:lol

To paraphrase the Duke...

"If you have them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

SpursWoman
07-14-2009, 06:16 PM
You're just assuming that. You had a case... You're trying to make one out of nothing for her because you're a woman and she's a woman... and OH NO, God forbid a woman could never do anything wrong.... We can only speak on the facts here people!

and women I don't know grab my ass all the time... I don't see the big deal with that anyway? I personally enjoy it.

But, who knows ... am I any more wrong for assuming that he did something to her than those that are assuming she just threw a beer on him for no good reason. That bitch? :lol

edit: meh ... I just heard it with sound, it changes a little. In any case, she's annoying as fuck but he still should have just dropped it, not her. :lol

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 06:17 PM
:lol he grabbed at her hand because she flipped him off. he did not hit her or tag her then she walked up to him and said something like "I'm a bitch" and threw a drink in his face. He gave her a leg sweep. She did not almost break her neck. Good lord man....

Again if he did something physical before the tape started to roll then u got a case.
No, it looks like he hit her at about 13 seconds in. Hard to tell because of the video quality. He moved fast enough you can easily miss it. It's right after she says "I don't give a fuck." Her hand was not at her chin to shoulder level, where his fist went.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 06:18 PM
Real men don't hit women but a pussy will.
Absolutely.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Not me. If I go for someone, I'm going to disable them. Balls, lower ribcage to knock their wind out, or neck. Only an idiot fights fair in a non competitive environment.

Why take a chance of breaking your hand on someones head?

Dro210
07-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Considering that I've been a woman in and out of bars and clubs for longer than I'd care to admit, it's not an unreasonable assumption to think he did something to her ... especially the way she snapped right around and said "Why would you do that???" I don't know about you, but most people I know don't get randomly pissed off at strangers and say things like that unless, well, they did that.

But, who knows ... am I any more wrong for assuming that he did something to her than those that are assuming she just threw a beer on him for no good reason. That bitch? :lol

lol... nah, I will give you the benefit of the doubt of being alittle older (no offense at all).... but you don't even know...

These young drunk, pill-poppin, party animal bitches be crazy main!!! They will definatly go off on drama-sprees like this for no good reason at all... other than to draw attention to themselves and try to act like badasses.... and cause they're just overall fucked up

it's a new era... and i hate to say... my generation, for the most part, is not fit to survive.

SpursWoman
07-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Yeah, I edited it ... I remembered I was at home and could actually listen to it, she's an idiot. :fro

my generation is not fit to survive

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 06:25 PM
If you do something dumb enough to get me in a fight, you're gonna have to deal with my foot, dammit.
No kidding. You'll get my foot in your face before my fist!

Yes, I can kick that high.

cornbread
07-14-2009, 06:27 PM
That guy has great instincts for judo.
QZ2Cbm89NgA

mrsmaalox
07-14-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm not going to comment on who did what to who or who deserved what, because I just don't know the whole story. Obviously this little snippet of video was put out to the public to instigate the kind of "discussion" we have here. I can't help but respect you guys who are standing by your principles and saying "She's a bitch, she deserved it, I'd have done the same" or "He's an asshole, he shouldn't have done that, and I would have kicked his ass". But there's some comments in here that go something like, "Oh yea bitch had it coming, he did the right thing; of course I'd never do that myself" :lmao And then they proceed to toss around labels like "knights" "pussies" and "real men"! :lmao "Yea and if it was 2 dudes they'd kick each other's asses, but I would hide behind the biggest one..." What a bunch of knuckle draggers! :lmao

Frenzy
07-14-2009, 06:28 PM
Lots of women like to mouth off...

if the women can't handle her self....she shouldn't act like it. Don't wait for a man to step in for you... or for the "he won't hit a women" save.
If you talk like you can whoop his ass... you better be able to do it. If you cant walk away or get help... don't talk big shit and toss your drink at him.

Sure the guy was out of line... but hey lady don't provoke him..and cry when you get punched.....or in this case. Kicked.

Dro210
07-14-2009, 06:31 PM
I'm not going to comment on who did what to who or who deserved what, because I just don't know the whole story. Obviously this little snippet of video was put out to the public to instigate the kind of "discussion" we have here. I can't help but respect you guys who are standing by your principles and saying "She's a bitch, she deserved it, I'd have done the same" or "He's an asshole, he shouldn't have done that, and I would have kicked his ass". But there's some comments in here that go something like, "Oh yea bitch had it coming, he did the right thing; of course I'd never do that myself" :lmao And then they proceed to toss around labels like "knights" "pussies" and "real men"! :lmao "Yea and if it was 2 dudes they'd kick each other's asses, but I would hide behind the biggest one..." What a bunch of knuckle draggers! :lmao

You typed a whole lot right there, but you didn't say anything

Just had to get your 2 cents in huh?

Dro210
07-14-2009, 06:32 PM

haha yea, I'm afraid it's sad but true

btw, big time props to you for being able discuss this situation and keep emotions out of it... respect that alot

Strange Love
07-14-2009, 06:32 PM

Where was your bad ass when this guy was around?

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44298000/jpg/_44298434_ike_turner2getty.jpg

mrsmaalox
07-14-2009, 06:39 PM
You typed a whole lot right there, but you didn't say anything

Just had to get your 2 cents in huh?

Yep :tu

BadOdor
07-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Lot's of hard cases in this thread.

P.S sweet leg sweep.

jack sommerset
07-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Personally I would not have done what that guy did (i never have hit a girl) BUT I am certainly not upset about it. I am not going to start judging the dude in a bad light for doing it. I think a couple of a-holes met each other and the dude came out on top. Is he a winner....No but she is no victim.

Cry Havoc
07-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Meh. A woman who repeatedly provokes a man in a situation like this is an idiot. He pushes at her, and her response is to loudly, proudly proclaim that she's a bitch and throw a drink in his face?

Yeah, he overreacted. But I'm not going to go out of my way to help a person like that who has no idea how to be a woman. ANY time you provoke someone repeatedly, you should be prepared to deal with the consequences.

I would lose no sleep over either of these individuals. They're both classless, so why worry about them?

gtownspur
07-14-2009, 08:01 PM
Meh. A woman who repeatedly provokes a man in a situation like this is an idiot. He pushes at her, and her response is to loudly, proudly proclaim that she's a bitch and throw a drink in his face?

Yeah, he overreacted. But I'm not going to go out of my way to help a person like that who has no idea how to be a woman. ANY time you provoke someone repeatedly, you should be prepared to deal with the consequences.

I would lose no sleep over either of these individuals. They're both classless, so why worry about them?

Tru.

gtownspur
07-14-2009, 08:09 PM
I hate abuse towards woman. I hate husbands who come home and beat their wives senselessly drunk or whatever. They are the scum of the earth.

On the other hand, i despise to a much lesser degree, women who take advantage of a double standard in society and use it to humiliate men.

The lesson here is, treat a lady like a lady, and give her no reason to provoke foolishness. And to the ladies, act like ladies.

Now, if the guy was gonna beat the lady senseless, then you go in there and beat the guy. But there comes a point where manly men like Cosmic Cowboy will have to drop this mid 20th century notion that women should never be hit under any circumstances, much also sissy cukold twats like JoeChalupa, that if a female were to ever wield an object that could end your life. You'd know these classy gents would throw all those rules out the window.

A guy beating his wife senselessly and this situation are not the same.

Also, my advice to anyone, is that if you're in a relationship and the person is abusive, LEAVE.

whottt
07-14-2009, 08:31 PM
The guy was in the wrong...he initiated the physical contact.

IF you grab a woman's ass or what ever she has every right to throw a drink in your face or shoot the bird at you for doing it...because grabbing her is initiating the physical contact.

Near as I can tell the dude was the one making it a physical confrontation.

All that said, if she had hit him first before anything else happened, I would fully support that guy retaliating.

If a woman hits a man it's easily fair game for the man to hit her back. All you Gallahads that think you can't get your ass kicked if you let a woman just tee off on you are operating under a delusional sense of superiority.

My brother, who is a cop, had a similar delusion until he got put into the hospital because he let some 4'11 chick tee of on him...she ended up breaking his jaw and permanently damaging his knee to where he still walks with a limp to this day.

On top of that, I saw women put men into the hospital with severe asskickings all the time when I worked for an attorney...you'd be suprised what women can do in some instances.

I'm sorry but if some woman comes up and hits me and I'm going to drop her on the spot. Unless I grabbed her ass...then again, I wouldn't just go grab some woman's ass. It's pretty disrespectful.

phyzik
07-14-2009, 08:34 PM
For all we know he did something accidental to set her off initially. The fact remains, we dont know the whole story, and regardless of the fact that she said "why did you do that?" we dont know the whole story. I have seen plenty of people flip out for an innocent accident done by someone else.

She definately looked wasted and capable of flipping out over something totally not worth flipping out over. I wont say she got what she deserved but from what I saw from the video, while a bit excessive, she should have expected some type of retailiation for throwing a drink in the face of an obvious douchebag. white sun glasses? :lol come on, that should have totally given away his douchebaggery.

whottt
07-14-2009, 08:41 PM
I think when she says why did you do that he must have done something to her hair or head, because she is holding her head from the beginning of the video. He might have pulled her hair or pulled out some bow, or maybe thumped her in the head, but I'm pretty sure he did something first, and I know he was the one that initiated contact first in the video.

baseline bum
07-14-2009, 09:44 PM
I'll never hit a woman first, but I got no problem hitting one second. Sweeping her leg was pretty excessive for catching a beer in the face though. Since she was talking about hotdogs and saying "why the fuck would you do that?", my best guess is he made a sexual gesture like holding it like a dick and rubbing her ass with it or something, in which case he probably deserved a lot worse.

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2009, 10:01 PM
a racist bitch getting her ass kicked
good

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2009, 10:01 PM
I'll never hit a woman first, but I got no problem hitting one second. Sweeping her leg was pretty excessive for catching a beer in the face though. Since she was talking about hotdogs and saying "why the fuck would you do that?", my best guess is he made a sexual gesture like holding it like a dick and rubbing her ass with it or something, in which case he probably deserved a lot worse.

she asked him if he spoke english while she's in cancun and threw beer in his face
she deserved more

Mr Roper
07-14-2009, 10:06 PM
The girl could have easily told one of the guys there "will you toss this drink at that asshole?" That way its man on man.

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2009, 10:07 PM
and the man would have gotten leg swept

BlackSwordsMan
07-14-2009, 10:07 PM
bj penn style

Mr Roper
07-14-2009, 10:10 PM
and the man would have gotten leg swept

Dat tru but it would eliminate all the tree huggers up in this bitch! remind me not to bitch slap my ol lady if Cosmic Cowboy is around!

whottt
07-14-2009, 10:33 PM
a racist bitch getting her ass kicked
good

she asked him if he spoke english while she's in cancun and threw beer in his face
she deserved more

Yes, she's obviously racist because if you don't speak english you can't be white. I don't suppose you know what color he is, I missed the part where he spoke.

Cleveland Steamer
07-14-2009, 10:41 PM
The last time I saw Spurstalk unite in agreement like this was the big celebration over Rhianna getting beat up.

florige
07-14-2009, 10:44 PM

If she off and threw her beer in his face just because he made a gesture then she got what she deserved imo. Now if he touched her in an inappropiate way and she did that then I think he deserved a beer in the face. If me and a female were talking shit back and forth and I didn't touch her in any way and she all of the sudden threw a beer in my face like that, I might not retaliate like he did, but you can damn sure bet I will be looking for a punch bowl of something to dump on her dumbass. But this video is unclear because we don't know the whole story.

mrsmaalox
07-14-2009, 10:50 PM

IF you grab a woman's ass or what ever she has every right to throw a drink in your face or shoot the bird at you for doing it...because grabbing her is initiating the physical contact.

Near as I can tell the dude was the one making it a physical confrontation.

All that said, if she had hit him first before anything else happened, I would fully support that guy retaliating.

If a woman hits a man it's easily fair game for the man to hit her back. All you Gallahads that think you can't get your ass kicked if you let a woman just tee off on you are operating under a delusional sense of superiority.

My brother, who is a cop, had a similar delusion until he got put into the hospital because he let some 4'11 chick tee of on him...she ended up breaking his jaw and permanently damaging his knee to where he still walks with a limp to this day.

On top of that, I saw women put men into the hospital with severe asskickings all the time when I worked for an attorney...you'd be suprised what women can do in some instances.

I'm sorry but if some woman comes up and hits me and I'm going to drop her on the spot. Unless I grabbed her ass...then again, I wouldn't just go grab some woman's ass. It's pretty disrespectful.

I just don't think hitting is acceptable for any situation. I can't really understand the "if she hits me first, I'm going to drop her" attitude; I don't think you have to be a pussy or a knight to turn around and walk away. But on the other hand I also don't get a situation like your brother's, Whott. It doesn't seem like she hit him first, that was an all out violent attack! Anyone who is attacked like that has the right to defend themselves no matter who the attacker is.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2009, 10:56 PM
I just hope the mofo ended up in a Mexican jail!

Cry Havoc
07-14-2009, 11:07 PM

You have no idea what happened. She might have done something to provoke him, which he responded to and she took exception to it.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-14-2009, 11:17 PM
1) l a m e for people hating on 'wreck...he's posted more funny/entertaining shit on this forum in one month than all ya'll have in your entire spurstalk membership history

2) None of us know who initiated the physicality....he either did with his frenchie pussie limpwristed shoulder push, or maybe she slapped him or acted physically aggressive to him prior to the video. If she initiated it, and got all up in his face, then I agree with the guy who said if that happened and I was on vacation, you better bet I'd be laughing my ass off. Some bitches are just that--bitches.

3) Never EVER would have guessed that SpursWoman got scooped hardcore from behind. Never. :lol

Slydragon
07-14-2009, 11:26 PM
I didn't read the whole thread but he is french and to that I point to this thread

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130877

whottt
07-15-2009, 12:06 AM
You have no idea what happened.

And neither do you.

She might have done something to provoke him, which he responded to and she took exception to it.

Based on what is shown in the video, the guy was in the wrong. He tried to slap her and that is the first physical contact in the video.

whottt
07-15-2009, 12:10 AM
I just don't think hitting is acceptable for any situation. I can't really understand the "if she hits me first, I'm going to drop her" attitude; I don't think you have to be a pussy or a knight to turn around and walk away.

In my general experience if somone comes up and hits you without you hittimng them first they generally are mad enough to keep hitting you if you attempt to turn around and walk away.

And I don't think someone should walk up and hit someone even more than I think the person who got hit should turn around and walk away. If someone is in error and difficult to understand, it's the person that walks up and hits, not the person who retaliates...person who does the hitting is more in the wrong.

But on the other hand I also don't get a situation like your brother's, Whott. It doesn't seem like she hit him first, that was an all out violent attack! Anyone who is attacked like that has the right to defend themselves no matter who the attacker is.

Well in my book getting hit is a violent attack and if someone hits you you should defend yourself.

eyeh8u
07-15-2009, 12:13 AM
i was there, the chick is really a post op tranny, and the french guy is french so he is basically half little girl, so the fight was fair, two drunk.half&half sexed people fighting is ok,

on a side note skinny fat shirtless pale dudes is disgusting

gtownspur
07-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Fillmoe Buttholes in da house!

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 06:41 AM
I hate abuse towards woman. I hate husbands who come home and beat their wives senselessly drunk or whatever. They are the scum of the earth.

On the other hand, i despise to a much lesser degree, women who take advantage of a double standard in society and use it to humiliate men.

The lesson here is, treat a lady like a lady, and give her no reason to provoke foolishness. And to the ladies, act like ladies.

Now, if the guy was gonna beat the lady senseless, then you go in there and beat the guy. But there comes a point where manly men like Cosmic Cowboy will have to drop this mid 20th century notion that women should never be hit under any circumstances, much also sissy cukold twats like JoeChalupa, that if a female were to ever wield an object that could end your life. You'd know these classy gents would throw all those rules out the window.

A guy beating his wife senselessly and this situation are not the same.

Also, my advice to anyone, is that if you're in a relationship and the person is abusive, LEAVE.

:lol You are one tough internet guy. I just don't see a drink thrown in my face as a life threatening object. If that were the case I'd never go into a bar or club for fear of all the women wielding lethal weapons. I just don't think the leg sweep was necessary but apparently you and others think otherwise which is okay by me. I just happen to think differently.

jack sommerset
07-15-2009, 07:47 AM
I am not praising this dude nor would I do something like that. I don't see to many people praising him. I don't have a problem with it either. I don't see anything life threatening about a person being tripped to the ground because they threw something at someones face, self proclaiming what a bitch they are before they do it.

Trainwreck2100
07-15-2009, 08:24 AM
:lol You are one tough internet guy. I just don't see a drink thrown in my face as a life threatening object. If that were the case I'd never go into a bar or club for fear of all the women wielding lethal weapons. I just don't think the leg sweep was necessary but apparently you and others think otherwise which is okay by me. I just happen to think differently.

I havenlt seen anyone here say a leg sweep was necessary, but I'm saying I had no problem. With it.

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 08:26 AM
This is better than tv ...

:corn:

JudynTX
07-15-2009, 08:28 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Reality TV :lol

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 08:37 AM
I havenlt seen anyone here say a leg sweep was necessary, but I'm saying I had no problem. With it.

My bad, your saying "the bitch got what she deserved" and not having a problem with it is just contrary to what I think. I just don't think she deserved that type of reaction but that is just me.

That being said my sissy ass does tell my girls not to act like bitches so hopefully that will keep them from getting leg swept, punched or slapped in the future. I'm also telling them that a drink can be a lethal weapon. But I've also told them many times that NO MAN has a right to physically abuse them as I'm sure all fathers do.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 08:38 AM

:lol Of course now I'll probably be accused of watching Lifetime all day long.

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 08:52 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Reality TV :lol

I'm keeping my comments to myself.

Come on over, I'll watch it with you!!

:D

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-15-2009, 08:56 AM
It's not fair to have a discussion on the role of gender vs. violence when all parties involved are idiots. That's whats called a confounding variable.

Spot fucking on. :lmao

CuckingFunt
07-15-2009, 09:33 AM
If she wants to be treated like a woman then she should act like one.

And how is that, exactly? Quiet and afraid?

resistanze
07-15-2009, 09:36 AM
And how is that, exactly? Quiet and afraid?

No no, she should've offered to bake cookies.

Dr. Gonzo
07-15-2009, 09:42 AM
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h290/midgetonadonkey/blackdrink8065559-1.gif

Spurminator
07-15-2009, 09:42 AM
I don't like violence of any kind... man on man, man on woman or woman on woman... but count me in with the "having a hard time getting worked up about a clash between two assholes" group.

CuckingFunt
07-15-2009, 10:12 AM
While I know this will likely be lost on the SpursTalk masses, the point of feminism is not to demand special equal rights or to fight for the privilege of indiscriminately throwing drinks in people's faces.

As a feminist, I have no problem admitting that the chick acted like a cunt and that throwing a drink in someone's face is a hostile act (depending on what he did, I'd have walked away). Additionally, I can say quite honestly that my problem with the behavior in the clip has little to do with the fact that she's a woman -- if it was two guys, I would still think that knocking someone to the ground (or helping them trip, whatever) was unnecessary retaliation for a drink in the face.

Where the feminist point of view comes into play is in the overall position of women in society. As a feminist, I'm troubled less by the fact that one specific woman was involved in an altercation than by the fact that her being a woman was likely the cause of the altercation. Whether or not she was acting like a cunt, and whether or not she was justified in doing so, do any of you really think that Mr. Popped Collar would have retaliated that way had a man thrown a drink at him? Women are seen as weak targets, and violence is seen as acceptable by many when we "step out of line" or act "unladylike" or open our mouths, and that's what needs to change.

The true goal of feminism (or, at least, the most prominent feminist theories) is to reduce all acts of violence, so creating a world in which women can act like assholes without consequences is in direct opposition to that goal. However, the specific targeting of women is an immediate concern. The guy's actions in the video, from what I can make out, speak very clearly about how women are still viewed in this world. As does the fact that the clip provides so much entertainment for everyone.

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 10:16 AM
:sleep

Richard Cranium
07-15-2009, 10:21 AM
:sleep:sleep It wouldn't be lost if you'd talk like a regular person and stop trying to impress so much.

mrsmaalox
07-15-2009, 10:22 AM

Nah Joe, you're cool. And real mellow ;) I guess what I'm not getting is the posters who are talking in absolutes i.e. "if anyone hits me, I'm hitting back no matter who they are". I just can't say I would react the exact same way to some jerk hitting me with a magazine as I would to some jerk attacking me with baseball bat. And as far as acting like ladies or real men, what's wrong with just acting like civilized human beings? :lol

jack sommerset
07-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Anyone know the percentage of feminist who are really lesbian and only care for lesbians rights? The good old days (10 years ago) feminist actual cared about equal rights for all women. Now the leaders of these groups don't say a word when a straight womens rights are being violated. Palin and former 2009 Miss California prime examples.

I'm guessing it has to be 80-85 percent of women who say they are feminist are lesbians and only care about lesbian rights.

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 10:31 AM
:sleep:sleep It wouldn't be lost if you'd talk like a regular person and stop trying to impress so much.

I'm not trying to impress anyone ...

I think this whole this is blown out of proportion.

It's old and got that way fast.

Richard Cranium
07-15-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm not trying to impress anyone ...

I think this whole this is blown out of proportion.

It's old and got that way fast.

I was referring to CF's post. And many threads get blown out of proportion around here. :lol

SpursStalker
07-15-2009, 10:40 AM
I was referring to CF's post.

Oh ok then ...

:D

DizzG.
07-15-2009, 10:48 AM
Did Joe Chalupa mention he is married to a Black woman, and maybe that is why he is ok with the drink in the face? After all his ol lady would kick his Latino ass if he tried some bitch ass leg sweep move! :lmao

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Guys, never hit a woman, ever.

The excuse "well, she was being a bitch" doesn't fly.

If you little pussies went around hitting every girl that acted like a bitch to you, you'd probably be hitting a lot of women.

Funny how the guys who say it's ok to hit a woman are usually the type that deserve to be treated the way Mr. White Sunglasses did.

Ignignokt
07-15-2009, 11:11 AM

:lol, you are one "I let my wife use toys on me" openminded guy.

I wonder where you got the idea, that i thought a tossed drink is a life threatening object. Joe, you may be average, or below actuallly... but i know you atleast can read.

BacktoBasics
07-15-2009, 11:15 AM
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/tous-les-temps/GIFS%20and%20macros/AngelMJpopcorn.gif

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 11:29 AM
:lol, you are one "I let my wife use toys on me" openminded guy.

I wonder where you got the idea, that i thought a tossed drink is a life threatening object. Joe, you may be average, or below actuallly... but i know you atleast can read.

My response was to gtownspur's post not yours so apparently you can't read very well. Come on now.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 11:30 AM
Did Joe Chalupa mention he is married to a Black woman, and maybe that is why he is ok with the drink in the face? After all his ol lady would kick his Latino ass if he tried some bitch ass leg sweep move! :lmao

:lmao The worse was getting hit in the face with a burrito.

mouse
07-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Cooked or frozen? .........Why is it hitting a Mexican with a burrito is ok but hitting a black person with a watermelon is racist?

mouse
07-15-2009, 12:06 PM

Are you sure?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tZb_mQvVe_g/R0fDHEkFRXI/AAAAAAAAAJs/FOBmtHMYiyE/s400/me+tuff.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-15-2009, 12:10 PM
I said a woman....A WOMAN!!

I'm not sure how to classify that.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Cooked or frozen? .........Why is it hitting a Mexican with a burrito is ok but hitting a black person with a watermelon is racist?

It was cooked which softened the blow but she still could have taken an eye out. I just picked it up and ate it. 79 cents or not I'm not wasting it.

Laker Lanny
07-15-2009, 04:13 PM
It was cooked which softened the blow but she still could have taken an eye out. I just picked it up and ate it. 79 cents or not I'm not wasting it.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/hen.jpg

averageusaconsumer
07-15-2009, 04:20 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I don't know why but I found this to be funny as fuck.

Laker Lanny
07-15-2009, 04:44 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

I don't know why but I found this to be funny as fuck.

Must be the Texas heat!

ginobili's bald spot
07-15-2009, 04:49 PM
do any of you really think that Mr. Popped Collar would have retaliated that way had a man thrown a drink at him? Women are seen as weak targets, and violence is seen as acceptable by many when we "step out of line" or act "unladylike" or open our mouths, and that's what needs to change.

So your argument is that he only reacted that way because she is a woman and he wouldn't have reacted that way had a man thrown a drink in his face? Are you kidding? You really think a man can go up to another man in a bar, scream in his face and then throw a beer in his face without physical retribution? :lol That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

The guy's actions in the video, from what I can make out, speak very clearly about how women are still viewed in this world. As does the fact that the clip provides so much entertainment for everyone.

You are basically proving yourself wrong. Because the clip provides entertainment for everyone? Last time I checked men hitting men was a multi-billion dollar industry. You are making no sense.

jag
07-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Whether or not she was acting like a cunt, and whether or not she was justified in doing so, do any of you really think that Mr. Popped Collar would have retaliated that way had a man thrown a drink at him?

In all honesty, if one man screams at another man and then throws his drink in that man's face, there is going to be an altercation.

Women are seen as weak targets, and violence is seen as acceptable by many when we "step out of line" or act "unladylike" or open our mouths, and that's what needs to change.

Action is seen as acceptable when any person "steps out of line." It's not a matter of "acting unladylike" or "opening your mouth," its a matter of woman assuming a phyiscally challenging role and provoking men. Whether it be two men, two women, or mixed gender, if you provoke and challenge someone physically then you're responsible for defending yourself.
You can't be the "tough, non-weak equal" and still play the victim.

That being said, women should act with some manner of class and dignity...and aside from being attacked, men should have the self-control to ignore those women who refuse to act with any class.

BadOdor
07-15-2009, 04:56 PM
Man throws beer at another man's face = one of them leaves in a strecher.

ginobili's bald spot
07-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Man throws beer at another man's face = one of them leaves in a strecher.

I thought this was common sense but apparently in the feminist movement it's not.

Dark Gable
07-15-2009, 05:05 PM
I knocked a dude out just for bumping into me and making me spill my beer.

BadOdor
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
I thought this was common sense but apparently in the feminist movement it's not.
Surely the only reason he hit her was because she was a woman!!! misogyny waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wild Cobra
07-15-2009, 05:29 PM

The excuse "well, she was being a bitch" doesn't fly.

If you little pussies went around hitting every girl that acted like a bitch to you, you'd probably be hitting a lot of women.

Funny how the guys who say it's ok to hit a woman are usually the type that deserve to be treated the way Mr. White Sunglasses did.
No shit.

Now the feminist/equal rights comment saying it's OK doesn't fly either, because not every woman wants to be treated like a man. In fact, very few do. Then there's the law. As far as I know, the guilty part is the one who did the physical action.

You woman beating pussies are losers and should be caged like the animal you are.

Strike
07-15-2009, 05:35 PM
The girl could have easily told one of the guys there "will you toss this drink at that asshole?" That way its man on man.

My response would have been "Fuck you. Fight your own battles."

LakerHater
07-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Does anyone have the full clip, cuz I know Trainwreck2100 hotlinked his gif from 4gifs.com!!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-15-2009, 10:26 PM

roflroflroflrofl
sometimes i wonder if you haven't regained the faith points you lost all those years ago....

Wild Cobra
07-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Does anyone have the full clip, cuz I know Trainwreck2100 hotlinked his gif from 4gifs.com!!
Well, his sig is a shortened version of what he linked in post #1, but that doesn't work any longer.

Spurtacus
07-16-2009, 01:01 AM
He should have ripped her top off.

EricB
07-16-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm shocked that this day and age, that people justify what that man did to that woman.

Whatever happened to the days of, respecting a woman, walking behind her, opening a door, offering your seat?

Seriously.

Strange Love
07-16-2009, 03:39 AM
I'm shocked that this day and age, that people justify what that man did to that woman.

Whatever happened to the days of, respecting a woman, walking behind her, opening a door, offering your seat?

Seriously.

And where has all your proper manners got you? You married, or have a girlfriend? And don't say yes if you can't post any pics we know you Carnie folks can lie your ass off!

Laker Lanny
07-16-2009, 03:42 AM
Whatever happened to the days of, offering your seat?

In your case that's over three females who can sit down I can see why you do it! :toast

bobbybob0
07-16-2009, 04:47 AM

VfPzieiQyTs

It keeps getting taken down...

Spurtacus
07-16-2009, 09:07 PM
She's a bitch and he's an ass. But nothing justified leg sweeping a woman like that. I hope he gets what he deserves!

MaNuMaNiAc
07-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Dude went overboard, but damned if I don't hate pathetic fucking losers in here acting like white knights in shining armor. Your "chivalry" isn't going to get you laid in a forum gents, so stop the bullshit! PLEASE!

Extra Stout
07-17-2009, 07:28 AM
The true goal of feminism (or, at least, the most prominent feminist theories) is to reduce all acts of violence, so creating a world in which women can act like assholes without consequences is in direct opposition to that goal. However, the specific targeting of women is an immediate concern. The guy's actions in the video, from what I can make out, speak very clearly about how women are still viewed in this world. As does the fact that the clip provides so much entertainment for everyone.
I don't think there is any activist movement out there that is going to convince narcissistic sociopathic douchebag idiots to become selfless well-adjusted enlightened cosmopolitans. Humans have been trying for several thousand years to find one, and so far have found the endeavor akin to trying to clean up an endless river of sewage with a mop.

Sometimes you can get the spot in front of you clean for a few seconds.

Extra Stout
07-17-2009, 07:36 AM
Women are seen as weak targets, and violence is seen as acceptable by many when we "step out of line" or act "unladylike" or open our mouths, and that's what needs to change.
The strong have preyed on the weak for the entire history of mankind. It's not going to "change." Successful societies have come to, on occasion, a situation where some members of the small minority of people who don't believe in preying on the weak come into power, and achieve some qualitative reduction in the practice of this evil part of human nature.

More often what happens is some group with wonderful intentions comes into power, gets frustrated at the inability to change human nature, and resolves that the only way to stop the oppressors is to weaken them enough that they can be preyed upon.

MB20
07-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Who let her out of the kitchen? :lol

Seriously, any of the other guys around her should have kicked the hell out of the frenchie.

fotan2
07-17-2009, 12:00 PM
the link is dead. can anyone fix it,please?

btw, kung fu ? not my forte

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 05:06 PM
I have no desire to be a "knight in shining armor". That shit is just wrong. I don't understand why that would make me a loser considering I am happily married. That shit is wrong and if I were there, he would have recieved a serious beat down. Wouldn't be the first time I had to put a boy down for mistreating a woman.

angelbelow
07-20-2009, 05:15 PM
My rule is: I will never hit my mother or my wife. All other woman are fair game.

If they deserve it, then so be it. But I will say that it would take a lot more than throwing beer in my face for me be motivated enough to physically attack a woman.

sabar
07-20-2009, 05:35 PM
You have some serious problems if you need to crack heads because you got a little wet, regardless of gender.

Roid raging

CuckingFunt
07-20-2009, 06:39 PM
The strong have preyed on the weak for the entire history of mankind. It's not going to "change." Successful societies have come to, on occasion, a situation where some members of the small minority of people who don't believe in preying on the weak come into power, and achieve some qualitative reduction in the practice of this evil part of human nature.

More often what happens is some group with wonderful intentions comes into power, gets frustrated at the inability to change human nature, and resolves that the only way to stop the oppressors is to weaken them enough that they can be preyed upon.

While I don't think that douchebaggery is inherent to human nature in a biological sense, this is likely true. Especially in the short term.

I don't think it's reason enough to throw up my hands in defeat, though.

Extra Stout
07-20-2009, 07:21 PM
While I don't think that douchebaggery is inherent to human nature in a biological sense, this is likely true. Especially in the short term.

I don't think it's reason enough to throw up my hands in defeat, though.
You just keep fighting even though you know any victories are going to be small and local.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Hey if anyone has a new link to the original video, please post it.

bostonguy
07-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Since somebody asked where my sig came from

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9ustn_american-girl-gets-a-whopping-in-ca_fun

Bitch got what she deserved, the only thing that sucks is the guy was from France

That link is dead. Where else can you find the incident?

ploto
07-20-2009, 10:05 PM
There is a big difference between defending oneself and retaliation.

ATRAIN
07-21-2009, 08:11 AM
LOL @ Cosmic Cowboy acting like a bad ass