PDA

View Full Version : At what point does Ticket fire Jim Bob and Taylor?

howardcopy
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Over under Dec 31, 2009

these two clowns are dragging down The Ticket along with The Sports Grind, the Ticket is unlistenable on the drive home.

Hello ESPN on the Drive

howardcopy
07-14-2009, 05:10 PM
That's bullshit!!! How do you keep your job, let alone sign a contract if you suck and no one listens. Get these douche bags of the radio and get some real talent.

Oh ya, I'm one of the haters. Thank god for a second local channel

SonOfAGun
07-14-2009, 05:22 PM
The ticket760 hate on this website is very weird. Perhaps it's because so many are friends with whatshisface on ESPN, the guy that falls into a 10 minute pointless story when said topic is dropped on what should be a one-liner joke.

Taylor is fine for a local sports radio channel. By the time 4:00 rolls around, you've already heard pretty much all there is to hear about sports that day.

howardcopy
07-14-2009, 05:35 PM
You have to be kidden me man. His "Rants" are pointless and most of the time never ends.

I like the morning show. I'm not a Ticket760 hater. I just hate radio hosts that suck

SpursSecurity
07-15-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey I have to agree. Those two clowns are terrible. Taylor is wannabe and Jim Bob is like a 3rd grader with a mic.

Get these guys off the air please.

What do we have to do to get this done? Anyone know?

I know Taylor just received a "two-year" deal, but I'm sure if his numbers suck and the station get enough calls, they'll pull his lame ass.

pkbpkb81
07-15-2009, 08:35 PM
stfu

espn sucks

stsa with mike and jimbob is the best local sports we have ever had (that’s not saying much because sports radio in sa has sucked for a long time)

if you don't like just don't listen but stop being little bitches about it. (mouse)

Cant_Be_Faded
07-15-2009, 09:05 PM
LOL ticket 760

sports radio 1310 the ticket is ultimate ownage in every possible way

I advise anyone out of range to stream it online. most times they don't even talk about sports....they just jack ass around and make you laugh.

Kori Ellis
07-15-2009, 09:49 PM
I think they get good ratings and he just got a contract extension. So I doubt they are going anywhere anytime soon. A contract doesn't mean he can't get fired obviously, but I think the show is doing well.

rr2418
07-16-2009, 01:13 PM
If you think about it, The Zone and STSA do the same thing and blab about other things besides sports. They have to do that to keep "everyone" happy, especially the casual listener. To me, STSA is better than the Zone. I think if Chris Duel was replaced I would listen more often. His shouting and love for T.O. turns me off. Jason Minnex(sp?) is o.k., but he talks like he looks which is like a gopher.

JoeChalupa
07-16-2009, 01:29 PM
I listen to both stations and don't really see one better than the other. But people have bitched about SA Sports Radio as long as I can remember and they will continue to do so.

BacktoBasics
07-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Vex is a piece of shit.