PDA

View Full Version : question about duncan?

qiuyizeng
07-15-2009, 03:00 AM
I know a pair of big hands are important for a big guy.other than o'neal,are tim's hands the biggest ,or as big as o'neal.thanks .

HarlemHeat37
07-15-2009, 03:18 AM
I'm not sure in comparison, but Duncan definitely has very big hands, he palms the ball very easily and often..

his length is probably the most underrated part of his body though, always has been IMO..

ezau
07-15-2009, 05:56 AM
Yeah, what's Duncan's reach? I'd say his is longer than the average 6'11 dude.

TDMVPDPOY
07-15-2009, 06:15 AM
wat matters is girth buddy....

u know...

ElNono
07-15-2009, 08:07 AM
In the NBA Store in NYC they have palms of players plastered on a cement. Both TD'S and Shaq palms are there. TD's hand is long and skinny. Shaq hand is fat :lol, but also even bigger. What's really impressive is how big the palm of a guy that's not that tall or big like Allen Inversion is.
Once you put your hand there to compare you realize why you wouldn't cut it on the NBA. :lol

qiuyizeng
07-15-2009, 08:23 AM
In the NBA Store in NYC they have palms of players plastered on a cement. Both TD'S and Shaq palms are there. TD's hand is long and skinny. Shaq hand is fat :lol, but also even bigger. What's really impressive is how big the palm of a guy that's not that tall or big like Allen Inversion is.
Once you put your hand there to compare you realize why you wouldn't cut it on the NBA. :lol
did you see them in NYC? I know the two guy make a shot with one hand basically.duncan always use one hand to hook-shoot.:lol:lol:lol

Libri
07-15-2009, 10:07 AM
http://dimemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/duncan-01.jpg