PDA

View Full Version : Damn, Obama throws like a girl...

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2009, 11:54 AM
I can't post the video but you can check it out at mlb.com.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp

Looks like he even short hopped it. Good thing they had Pujols catching who is used to digging them out of the dirt...

Barack Obama
07-15-2009, 12:00 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/obamashutup.jpg

And you cook like a bitch.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2009, 12:01 PM
wow. growing up back home we would play a game that was mainly funny then competitive. we would play football, but we would have to use the other limb than what we were comfortable with. throw with the left if you were right handed. same with punts, etc. obama's left handed, correct?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2009, 12:03 PM
yeah he's a lefty. He just sucks.

florige
07-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Man it is sure gonna suck having to hear Obama sucks for another 7 and 3/4 years.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 12:19 PM
It wasn't that bad. Maybe he should have done a Lebron and confiscated the tape.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Man it is sure gonna suck having to hear Obama sucks for another 7 and 3/4 years.
more of the same, huh?

Bukefal
07-15-2009, 12:39 PM
:lol yeah haha, it was fun though

jman3000
07-15-2009, 12:57 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he shot a free throw or did a lay up before the NBA all star game.

Dark Gable
07-15-2009, 01:01 PM
He sure could have put some more heat on that throw.

IceColdBrewski
07-15-2009, 01:15 PM
I can't post the video but you can check it out at mlb.com.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp

Looks like he even short hopped it. Good thing they had Pujols catching who is used to digging them out of the dirt...

After bowling a 33, did you honestly expect him to put one over the plate?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2009, 01:36 PM
After bowling a 33, did you honestly expect him to put one over the plate?

:lmao

Bet he doesn't say he pitches pretty good for the special olympics...:lol

leemajors
07-15-2009, 01:48 PM
Much better than most. Carl Lewis takes the cake.

IceColdBrewski
07-15-2009, 02:29 PM
:lmao

Bet he doesn't say he pitches pretty good for the special olympics...:lol

In all fairness, I hear he's a pretty good baller. But then again, I'd be a pretty good baller too if I had the Secret Service standing by to make sure nobody played any defense on me.

Spurtacus
07-15-2009, 03:16 PM
Fairly weak pitch. Obama is a baller at heart.

SonOfAGun
07-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Dude is so concerned with his cult following image he tells the camera guy to crop out the catch. What a fag.

The pitch was not bad.

ididnotnothat
07-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Dude is so concerned with his cult following image he tells the camera guy to crop out the catch. What a fag.

The pitch was not bad.

It was on Fox you idiot.

balli
07-15-2009, 04:39 PM
That wasn't even close to bad enough to be included in the all-time pantheon of bad first pitches. Even if Albert saved his ass, that ball hit leather. It wasn't a girl throw, because he did manage to step with his opposite leg, but it wasn't exactly intuitive looking either. I'd of done better.

Are there really that many guys out there who can't throw a baseball? I watch some of these 1st pitch fails sometimes and have to wonder. It seems like there are a much higher number of people flubbing them than one would otherwise expect.

jack sommerset
07-15-2009, 04:57 PM

The pitch was not bad.

I noticed that. It was on a few channels (not just FOX) and I was thinking the samething. I just saw the entire pitch on Pardon The Interuption. One hopped it. This dude has ZERO athletic ability. They never show him playing b-ball more than a couple of seconds and I saw him bowl. :lol

jag
07-15-2009, 05:00 PM
It was on Fox you idiot.

As President, he has no say in where the camera will be positioned....

?

Dark Gable
07-15-2009, 05:06 PM
I didn't think it hit the ground.

Bigzax
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
mine hits the ground.

Dark Gable
07-15-2009, 05:08 PM
mine hits the ground.

Your gut or your ass?

balli
07-15-2009, 05:11 PM
I didn't think it hit the ground.
It didn't. jackoff's just blinded by hatred and a feeble mind.

Bigzax
07-15-2009, 05:11 PM
c'mon Joe...i didn't bash obama...get off my back...

jman3000
07-15-2009, 05:12 PM
It didn't hit the ground.. but if Pujols didn't reach for it it would have been about 2 feet short.

jag
07-15-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm not an Obama fan...but his throw could have been much worse. Comparatively speaking, it wasn't that bad at all.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 05:28 PM
He did say that he does not have natural baseball moves.

jman3000
07-15-2009, 05:31 PM
I hate throwing a baseball without warming up. I remember throwing at a target on one of those dunking games where the person falls in the water... my first throw went about 5 feet above the target. My next one hit... but it's always that first one that gives you your bearings.

People truly hating on the guy are the real fags.

IceColdBrewski
07-15-2009, 05:38 PM
He did say that he does not have natural baseball moves.

What the hell are "natural baseball moves"? You either learn how to throw a ball at a young age, or you don't. It's that simple.

It's time to face up to reality. Our Prez was just one of those weird kids who always spent his time indoors playing with "action figures" or some other lame shit.

jman3000
07-15-2009, 05:44 PM
What the hell are "natural baseball moves"? You either learn how to throw a ball at a young age, or you don't. It's that simple.

It's time to face up to reality. Our Prez was just one of those weird kids who always spent his time indoors playing with "action figures" or some other lame shit.

You mean playing basketball? The sport that this entire forum is predicated on?

Are you being dense on purpose?

Biernutz
07-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Pujols had his feet on home plate and he almost caught the ball in the grass. Obama said in the broadcast booth he had some practice in a batting cage before the game. I sure he would have done better if he had his teleprompters with him.

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 06:11 PM

He also said he never played organized baseball as a kid. Many kids these days wouldn't know how to throw a baseball without a controller of some sort. :lol

JoeChalupa
07-15-2009, 06:13 PM
Just goes to show you that even weird kids can grow up to be Prez. :tu Then again we all knew that with Dubya. :lol

ballhog
07-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Dubya put some heat on his first pitch.

florige
07-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Dubya put some heat on his first pitch.

Didn't he play baseball at some point in his life?

florige
07-15-2009, 10:25 PM
I noticed that. It was on a few channels (not just FOX) and I was thinking the samething. I just saw the entire pitch on Pardon The Interuption. One hopped it. This dude has ZERO athletic ability. They never show him playing b-ball more than a couple of seconds and I saw him bowl. :lol

A couple of NBA players said that he was pretty decent. Unless they were just saying that to kiss his ass or something.

Jacob1983
07-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Bush may have sucked ass as president but at least he was a real true baseball fan unlike Obama.

koriwhat
07-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Bush may have sucked ass as president but at least he was a real true baseball fan unlike Obama.

who cares? baseball sucks anyhow.

Jacob1983
07-16-2009, 03:39 AM
Yeah I know. I mean football is way better than baseball. 16 games in a season. Comes on twice a week(usually). Yep, way better than baseball. The ticket prices are way cheaper too than baseball game tickets.

florige
07-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Why do I have the feeling that even if Obama had thrown a 101 mph moving fastball straight down the pike the righties would had still come crawling out of the woodworks with something to say. lol

v2freak
07-16-2009, 01:48 PM
You probably have that feeling because you're grouping all "righties" into one category when probably only a fraction cares even a little bit about his pitch.

JoeChalupa
07-16-2009, 01:50 PM
You probably have that feeling because you're grouping all "righties" into one category when probably only a fraction cares even a little bit about his pitch.

That goes for both sides. I mean really.. :wgaf:

JoeChalupa
07-16-2009, 01:51 PM
Yeah I know. I mean football is way better than baseball. 16 games in a season. Comes on twice a week(usually). Yep, way better than baseball. The ticket prices are way cheaper too than baseball game tickets.

No way I'll pay those ridiculous prices for a Cowboys game. I'll just pay $6 and go watch the SA Missions.

florige
07-16-2009, 01:56 PM

You're right. I mean't the nicpicking ones who finds fault in any and everything the man does.

Crookshanks
07-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Obama throws like a girl - one who's never played baseball or softball! President G.W. Bush stepped up to the plate and threw a strike.

One other little tidbit of info. When they announced Obama - at least half the fans booed him. When President Bush was announced at Yankee Stadium - he got a standing ovation lasting several minutes!

Obama is a geeky weenie and GWB is a real man - and certainly more handsome!

jman3000
07-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Obama throws like a girl - one who's never played baseball or softball! President G.W. Bush stepped up to the plate and threw a strike.

One other little tidbit of info. When they announced Obama - at least half the fans booed him. When President Bush was announced at Yankee Stadium - he got a standing ovation lasting several minutes!

Damn.. you have a problem with an over reliance on exclamation points.

Stop yelling.

mrsmaalox
07-16-2009, 04:02 PM

Politics aside, I prefer a man with lips ;)

gtownspur
07-16-2009, 04:12 PM
Politics aside, I prefer a man with lips ;)

Pussy lips.

mrsmaalox
07-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Pussy lips. LOL Wait.....what? :huh

IceColdBrewski
07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
I0VWyWG2i_g

Obama's mom jeans. :lol

Man, I'm tellin you. He was just one of those weird kids who hardly ever came outside to play. And on the rare occasions his mom shoved him out the door, you were too embarrassed to be seen with him because he was always dressed funny.

jack sommerset
07-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Why do I have the feeling that even if Obama had thrown a 101 mph moving fastball straight down the pike the righties would had still come crawling out of the woodworks with something to say. lol

If he did that, he would be the choosen one.

Crookshanks
07-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Damn.. you have a problem with an over reliance on exclamation points.

Stop yelling.

Exclamation points don't necessarily mean I'm yelling - it means I'm making an emphatic point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:

gtownspur
07-16-2009, 08:11 PM

He's definately not uncut for Crook's taste.

KidCongo
07-16-2009, 10:46 PM
iGqTayhu5QM

Ex-Australian prime minister John Howard. Bush is great at it.

8jmV3XqBOMU