PDA

View Full Version : wafer to phoenix just heard it on CF

sook
07-15-2009, 01:59 PM
Wow looks like they aren't going to tank next year, they are assembling a very powerful offense identical to the suns of old.

Kai
07-15-2009, 02:01 PM
This isn't for sure. It's from some guy's twitter.

DPG21920
07-15-2009, 02:02 PM
Wafer is not very good. He can shoot, that is about it. Poor defender, some of the worst ball handling. He might fit in well there, but I would not say that this Suns team will win 50+ games like the Suns of "old".

Hopefully you were joking.

djohn2oo8
07-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow looks like they aren't going to tank next year, they are assembling a very powerful offense identical to the suns of old.

Yeah, til Von hogs the ball

Muser
07-15-2009, 02:08 PM
eIFwBPvc6_0

:lmao

I. Hustle
07-15-2009, 02:18 PM
What the hell were you doing on Cucking Funt? How did they feel?

Indazone
07-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Von Wafer sucks. He's a scrub and he'll be a scrub again on another NBA team. The only reason he got shots and minutes is because of Adleman's read and react offense. He's a black hole worse than Artest. Ball goes into Wafer you're never gonna see it come back out again.

James White has better potential than Von Wafer. Plus Von Wafer is a hothead who got into arguments with Adleman about playing time. Wouldn't come out of the game and had a heated discussion on the sidelines with the coaches. I won't be missing him.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-15-2009, 04:15 PM
He is very low basketball IQ and the biggest ball hog in the history of the world ever. I like him he is very exciting and very talented player with great possibilities. But you can never change a player that is both retarded and incredibly selfish. He will probably not have a career very long.

Probably last chance for him with Suns. And no one in Europe would ever put up with his selfish play.

coldsweat
07-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Probably last chance for him with Suns. And no one in Europe would ever put up with his selfish play.

considering that a greek team offered nate robinson, a classic chucker, a contract belies what you just said.

Spursmania
07-15-2009, 05:02 PM
He is very low basketball IQ and the biggest ball hog in the history of the world ever. I like him he is very exciting and very talented player with great possibilities. But you can never change a player that is both retarded and incredibly selfish. He will probably not have a career very long.

You're pinked.:lmao:lmao

What the hell did you do this time. Let me guess. More NBA lies!

Spursfan092120
07-15-2009, 05:04 PM
You're pinked.:lmao:lmao

What the hell did you do this time. Let me guess. More NBA lies!
Kori and TimVP are going to invent permanent pinkage in honor of this guy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Yay Matt Barnes is gone so they bring in another retard with horrible shot selection. The Suns have a thing for low BBall I.Q.'s.

Jeremy
07-15-2009, 05:24 PM

What would be the point of tanking when we don't even have our own draft pick?

Does Wafer play PG or SG or both?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Does Wafer play PG or SG or both?

SG mainly. He's got 0 ball handling skills and court vision so I hope the Suns don't do something stupid and play him at PG.

45 bank shot
07-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Yay Matt Barnes is gone so they bring in another retard with horrible shot selection. The Suns have a thing for low BBall I.Q.'s.

lol steve kerr

Leetonidas
07-15-2009, 07:16 PM
eIFwBPvc6_0

:lmao

Oh my god, that was nasty. :lmao

BTW, the vid in your sig is fucking badass. I never get tired of seeing that shit. :smokin

Roxsfan
07-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Oh my god, that was nasty. :lmao

BTW, the vid in your sig is fucking badass. I never get tired of seeing that shit. :smokin

so he mistimed his jump, big deal.

he made so many more that looked like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lozBPqMGKlY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6TXtcxIo78&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs%2Eclutchfans%2Enet%2Fshowthr ead%2Ephp%3Ft%3D172039&feature=player_embedded