PDA

View Full Version : Status Messages

iilluzioN
07-15-2009, 08:02 PM
I log in today and what do I see?

"Lizzy just found out the pull out method does not work...Cant wait to see wat happens 9 months from now. 8:59pm"

lol, wut? who puts that as their damn status for the world to know? and it was a MOBILE update? was this dude updating his Facebook status while still laying in the bed with her as she slept?

Oh no!

You all seen any ridiculous messages, or am I the only one that sees craziness like this?

ashbeeigh
07-15-2009, 09:10 PM
never leave your facebook unattended. $100 on one of her friends changed it without her knowing it.

BlackSwordsMan
07-15-2009, 09:14 PM
humor

CuckingFunt
07-16-2009, 03:38 AM
never leave your facebook unattended. $100 on one of her friends changed it without her knowing it.

This is good advice. A friend changed mine a few weeks ago when I was drunk and, since I check facebook so rarely, I didn't realize it for over a week.

What he wrote was amusing, and the whole thing would have been quite funny, if not for the fact that I use facebook almost exclusively to correspond with my family. Thank goodness I don't have the kind of family who'd be horribly offended or disapproving of either a vulgar facebook status or the fact I was silly enough to get so drunk I didn't see it changed.

Melmart1
07-16-2009, 04:47 AM
The Funt is on Facebook?! Bwahahaha, you finally came to the Dark Side!

ATRAIN
07-16-2009, 07:13 AM
The Funt is on Facebook?! Bwahahaha, you finally came to the Dark Side!

lol thats what I was thinking, pretty soon she will be stalking you on twitter.

ATRAIN
07-16-2009, 07:14 AM
I need to crack some of my friends accounts and do this.

ashbeeigh
07-16-2009, 10:20 AM
This is good advice. A friend changed mine a few weeks ago when I was drunk and, since I check facebook so rarely, I didn't realize it for over a week.

What he wrote was amusing, and the whole thing would have been quite funny, if not for the fact that I use facebook almost exclusively to correspond with my family. Thank goodness I don't have the kind of family who'd be horribly offended or disapproving of either a vulgar facebook status or the fact I was silly enough to get so drunk I didn't see it changed.

:lol My mother uses it to connect to family as well. She consistently comments about her (our) 18 year old cousin (her cousin's daughter) who updates her status about getting trashed and summer school. Since I jumped on the facebook bandwagon the second I could in 2004 (when it was for college students and college students only) this is absolutely nothing new to me. I'm like "mom! I saw that too...at the same time you did. There's no need to have a conversation about the fact that she is getting shit faced. We know she's doing it, she's 18 and in college. I did it, you did it, dad did...move on. The only difference is that she's broadcasting it to the whole world. Who cares?"

Dear God. This is why parents don't deserve facebook accounts. Speaking of parents and facebook:

http://myparentsjoinedfacebook.com/ one of the best sites ever.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-16-2009, 10:32 AM
One of my student workers is in a fraternity. One of his frat brothers is a raging homophobe who didn't keep his facebook as secure as he should have with these guys around. One morning he was running late for class so he printed his paper off his computer and ran out the door without logging out of anything or shutting down. His pals took the opportunity to make his facebook page as gay as they could. They took down all the photos of his girlfriend off the page, signed him up for every gay pride group they could find, made him a "fan" of a bunch of male models, and set his status update to "grooving to Cher." Like CF, he didn't check facebook too regularly so it was up for almost a week before he found it. He got quite a few private messages from guys who thought he was cute, too.

BruceBowenFan
07-16-2009, 11:21 AM
One of my student workers is in a fraternity. One of his frat brothers is a raging homophobe who didn't keep his facebook as secure as he should have with these guys around. One morning he was running late for class so he printed his paper off his computer and ran out the door without logging out of anything or shutting down. His pals took the opportunity to make his facebook page as gay as they could. They took down all the photos of his girlfriend off the page, signed him up for every gay pride group they could find, made him a "fan" of a bunch of male models, and set his status update to "grooving to Cher." Like CF, he didn't check facebook too regularly so it was up for almost a week before he found it. He got quite a few private messages from guys who thought he was cute, too.

:lmao