PDA

View Full Version : Goran Dragic info... from those who watched SL Suns games

Kamnik
07-16-2009, 08:06 AM
Could you please fill me in about how he plays overall. Good&bad.

I can't blame him for his bad rookie year due to a number of factors. But this year he should make a big step forward in many categories.

I saw some statistics and highlights, but I can't really know much from that.

Thanks in advance :toast

Kamnik
07-16-2009, 08:11 AM
He suxxxorz lolzzzzz

Like the whole Knicks organisation for the last and next 20 years lolzzzzzz

Kamnik
07-16-2009, 09:07 AM
Balkman is on the NUGGETS. get your shit together.

And your team are aparently the Knicks.

Get YOUR shit together! :toast

Not to mention Denver has probably the same chance to win a title as the Knicks do. :lol

Culburn369
07-16-2009, 09:12 AM
Could you please fill me in about how he plays overall. Good&bad.

I can't blame him for his bad rookie year due to a number of factors. But this year he should make a big step forward in many categories.

I saw some statistics and highlights, but I can't really know much from that.

Thanks in advance :toast

In the first game he had a stomach ache and his hamstring hurt and he couldn't hit the broad side of the barn. In his second game some wise acre in the grounds crew moved the broad side of the barn a millimeter and Goran couldn't hit it again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Kamnik, Dragic played horribly under Porter because Porter had absolutely no idea what his strengths and weaknesses were. He didn't give Dragic any freedom, and made Dragic nervous every time he took a shot.

Under Gentry, he played a lot better and made some strides. He had stretches during games when he out played the likes of Deron Williams and Chauncey Billups. Once Gentry made it clear that he wouldn't pull him from the game whenever he made a mistake and he just wanted Dragic to play, Dragic no longer looked like a 12 year old who just shit himself on the court. With Gentry as coach again, expect to see Dragic make more strides and become even better, especially since he's put on 15 pounds of muscle and is down to 3.4% body fat.

sonic21
07-16-2009, 09:21 AM
i see him as a cross between KJ, Magic and Stockton, HOF for sure

Culburn369
07-16-2009, 09:24 AM
He didn't give Dragic any freedom, and made Dragic nervous every time he took a shot.

DUNCAN, that's the talking points & marching orders straight from phxsuns.net.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2009, 09:24 AM

Once he's in his prime, Magic Johnson will realize how lucky he is to be compared to white magic Dragic. Once Goran passes Magic Johnson in finals MVPs, MVPs, career assists and championships, we'll be calling Magic Johnson "black Goran".

sonic21
07-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Once he's in his prime, Magic Johnson will realize how lucky he is to be compared to white magic Dragic. Once Goran passes Magic Johnson in finals MVPs, MVPs, career assists and championships, we'll be calling Magic Johnson "black Goran".

:tu

let's hope for the suns Nash won't ask Kerr to trade him

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2009, 09:29 AM
DUNCAN, that's the talking points & marching orders straight from phxsuns.net.

I know it is, but I call things as I see them. On this certain occasion, I agree with phxsuns.net. I know it's a convenient propaganda thing for Suns homers to use, but it's true. Porter was horrible as unfairly as he was treated. He had no clue how to use the bench, and Gentry has been the first coach on this team for awhile that knows how to use the bench.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2009, 09:29 AM
:tu

let's hope for the suns Nash won't ask Kerr to trade him

Unfortunately that's a possibility. Someone as narcissistic as Nash is undoubtedly threatened by the great White Magic.

sribb43
07-16-2009, 09:30 AM

I see a little Mark Price in his jumper :lol

mogrovejo
07-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Dragic was always a bad player. He was nowhere near ready to play in the NBA. He had just failed to play at a higher level in Europe. It was a mistake to bring him over so soon. He has the potential to be a decent backup.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-16-2009, 09:31 AM
Dragic was always a bad player. He was nowhere near ready to play in the NBA. He had just failed to play at a higher level in Europe. It was a mistake to bring him over so soon. He has the potential to be a decent backup.

That's not what the Slovenian basketball scout who posts on the Suns message board I post on says.

Culburn369
07-16-2009, 09:39 AM
I know it is, but I call things as I see them. On this certain occasion, I agree with phxsuns.net.

That's nice, DUNCAN, but, when I cited them you made fun of me.

mogrovejo
07-16-2009, 10:20 AM
That's not what the Slovenian basketball scout who posts on the Suns message board I post on says.

I can only assume the "Slovenian basketball scout" doesn't follow the ACB.

Dragic was under contract to Baskonia, Splitter's club, and they never considered him good enough to make the roster. He player for Murcia, a smaller Spanish club, for a season and was truly horrific. He was more or less decent with Olimpija, but he when asked to produce at a higher leve, he failed.

Jeremy
07-18-2009, 12:59 AM
He had a real nice game tonight: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2009/07/17/20090717sunsgamer-CR.html

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-18-2009, 01:01 AM
Wow Robin "fag bait" Lopez fouled out in 21 minutes, note that summer league games have a 10 foul limit :lmao

Kamnik
07-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Wow Robin "fag bait" Lopez fouled out in 21 minutes, note that summer league games have a 10 foul limit :lmao

:wow:wow

Kamnik
07-18-2009, 02:19 AM
He had a real nice game tonight: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/2009/07/17/20090717sunsgamer-CR.html

Nice! He needs to build up his selfconfidence a lot..