PDA

View Full Version : Ticket 760 in San Antonio

Soul_Patch
07-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Who is in charge of programming on this station? Is it run by 10 year olds? I have never heard such incompetency. Constantly running stuff over top of one another, random breaks in shows to cut to traffic or commericals, two shows playing on top of one another, end of one show cuts to what sounds like a replay from a show back before last superbowl...How do these guys get away with being so incompetent? In the middle of Dan Patrick today, the show cut away to a traffic report, then about 15 min of dead silence....

Someone needs to be fired, or at least go back to school to learn how to run a radio station.

BacktoBasics
07-16-2009, 01:34 PM
Dan Patrick is one of the worst interviewers ever.

Soul_Patch
07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Chill out. Were you really effected in your life because of this? :lol

Thanks Dr. Phill. I should take your advice and chill out, but id rather waste 10 seconds of my life and yours by ranting about the ticket having POS programming. This is the internet, so i think im afforded the opportunity to do this.

Anyway...

I just find it odd that a radio station can fuck up that bad, all the time.

:bking

S_A_Longhorn
07-17-2009, 05:01 PM
They are still doing that?

I was a long-time listener to the Ticket 760 (when they were the only sports talk station in town). Just before The Zone 1250 went on the air, I began disliking their shows especially Mavs-loving Taylor. Those overlapping programming & commercials were a common occurance. Always gave me the impression that they had a monkey pushing buttons over there. Even college radio is more organized.

I haven't listened to more than an hour of the Ticket since then. Even if they try to lure me with ideas lifted from the Zone 1250 (more local shows, only Longhorns talk, etc).

mouse
07-17-2009, 05:45 PM
The radio was at it's best when they did the live coach Pop show at UR cooks!

tonylongoriafan
07-17-2009, 10:35 PM
2 words TOPIC WHEEL!

pkbpkb81
07-18-2009, 06:28 PM
The radio was at it's best when they did the live coach Pop show at UR cooks!

i liked that!

they did it at longhorn cafe too

mouse
07-18-2009, 08:00 PM
Remember when Antonio Daniels had a show? Many times he had a co-host who would not let him talk much or get lose on the air. To bad they took advantage of coach Pop that was a good show although Don Harris kinda messed it up by censoring what questions we could ask.

pkbpkb81
07-18-2009, 09:18 PM
yes ad's show was good to

yeah the only part of the pop show i didn't like was they would bring don harris in for it ican't stand that guy