PDA

View Full Version : Sons, why does LeChoke James get owned so much?

Red Hawk #21
07-16-2009, 01:10 PM
Im just wondering why it seems LeChoke gets owned so much on the defensive end. LeCrab is a superstar, most superstars get owned occasionally. Some superstars are very rarely owned and when they do get owned its a big deal (EG Starks over MJ). But LeFail's situation is different, this guy is consistently shitted on by others. Lebrick is consistently dunked on, gets his ankles broken, gets burnt on defense by other superstars,and on offense LeTravel shoots bricks, gets away with travels and even has airballed FTS! Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be a LBJ hater or anything but its just easy to hate this guy. The guy has "chosen one" on his back and is called King James even though he hasn't won a ring and his only trip to the finals he got swept.

If he doesn't win a ring once again this season its gunna be even worse, because he has a legit team and he has Shaq at his side now. But back to my original topic -

Dunked on
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/CourtneyLeeDunksOnLebronJames.jpg

uTS59-ej1fU
Hsd8V5rcED0

Crossed Over
ujffzxhxQbI
6C14ZwE4ybI
Aj5CZ5_dKBk

Lebron getting rejected
8IwfVLIRC50
9_ogtc-rnd8

Lebrick james at his finest
djfrU_AdU-w
i--mrQzEl14

Lebron James the Most Owned Superstar in the league

cheguevara
07-16-2009, 01:11 PM
obsessed much?

Red Hawk #21
07-16-2009, 01:15 PM
obsessed much?

Nah, not even. Its just rare that a superstar player get abused as much as he does.

resistanze
07-16-2009, 01:18 PM
Terrible reason to hate on LeBron. There's a million of things about LeBron actually worth hating.

Spursfan092120
07-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Terrible reason to hate on LeBron. There's a million of things about LeBron actually worth hating.
Yeah..the Starbury thing, the confiscating of the video tapes...the "Chosen One" tattoo...I could go on forever..

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-16-2009, 01:35 PM
The technical reason would be poor foot work combined with overreliance on his size and length on the perimeter. He also thinks steal first, so there's a tendency to over commit on the ball itself while the ballhandler is actually cutting back, changing direction, and taking the ball with him.

From a mental standpoint, I think he just always wants to be a part of the play. Most superstars are guilty of that. So he gets owned sometimes and for the most part no one cares. Other times he comes through with a big block or something and ESPN is sure to tack that at the top of their highlight reel. With that kind of risk/reward ratio I'd gamble a bit too.

He's like the anti-Shawn Bradley. The guy averaged nearly 2.5 blocks a game for his career, but if you were to ask around he's mostly remembered as poster fodder.

Red Hawk #21
07-16-2009, 01:41 PM
The technical reason would be poor foot work combined with overreliance on his size and length on the perimeter. He also thinks steal first, so there's a tendency to over commit on the ball itself while the ballhandler is actually cutting back, changing direction, and taking the ball with him.

From a mental standpoint, I think he just always wants to be a part of the play. Most superstars are guilty of that. So he gets owned sometimes and for the most part no one cares. Other times he comes through with a big block or something and ESPN is sure to tack that at the top of their highlight reel. With that kind of risk/reward ratio I'd gamble a bit too.

He's like the anti-Shawn Bradley. The guy averaged nearly 2.5 blocks a game for his career, but if you were to ask around he's mostly remembered as poster fodder.

Gracias, Sir. You actually read the thread and came up with a legit response, unlike the others who didn't read the thread and just assumed I was hating on Lebron.:toast

resistanze
07-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Gracias, Sir. You actually read the thread and came up with a legit response, unlike the others who didn't read the thread and just assumed I was hating on Lebron.:toast

:lol

The first line of your original post asked the question, then you preceded to:

- call him LeChoke, LeTravel, LeFail
- say that he bricks FTs
- he got swept in the finals
- you even said "I don't mean to be a LBJ hater or anything but its just easy to hate this guy." LOL.

Stop being disingenuous. You don't like LeBron. Half the videos you posted aren't even about him being burned on the defensive end (LeBron getting blocked, missing dunks and FTs).

UrAphag
07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Since it's inevitable, lets just throw kobe's name into the conversation and see what happens.

resistanze
07-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Since it's inevitable, lets just throw kobe's name into the conversation and see what happens.
He's a rapist.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-16-2009, 02:05 PM

a. "While his one on one fundamentals are better than Lebron's he still has a tendency to go wandering, "playing center field" as they say. So he gets a fair amount of steals, but if a team can move the ball well the guy he's supposed to be guarding can get a lot of open looks. That's why a guy like Bruce Bowen has had some big scoring nights against the Lakers."

b. "Kobe gets owned all the time because he's too busy looking for white women in the crowd that he can anally rape after the game to play good defense."

c. "It doesn't matter any more, bitches! Kobe's got Artest guarding those cocksuckers now so he won't have to worry about a damn thing on defense. He's gonna average 33/12 this season. Book it!"

Red Hawk #21
07-16-2009, 02:13 PM
:lol

The first line of your original post asked the question, then you preceded to:

- call him LeChoke, LeTravel, LeFail
- say that he bricks FTs
- he got swept in the finals
- you even said "I don't mean to be a LBJ hater or anything but its just easy to hate this guy." LOL.

Stop being disingenuous. You don't like LeBron. Half the videos you posted aren't even about him being burned on the defensive end (LeBron getting blocked, missing dunks and FTs).

:lol, I don't think you know me very well. If I hated Lebron I would just say F Lebron, and Call him some other profanities. If you want to see me "Hating" check out my posts on Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade. My question was legit, I wasn't hating on him. He's a superstar with outstanding athleticism and strength but even though he's so gifted he consistently is abused.

And is he not easy to hate? Did he not get swept in the finals? Has he not bricked jumpers in the past? Did he not shoot 68 % from the FT line at one point? All of that was fact not hate. And fyi getting dunked on by your man and getting crossed is getting burnt defensively.

Cry Havoc
07-16-2009, 02:14 PM

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-3/you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

resistanze
07-16-2009, 02:19 PM
He's a superstar with outstanding athleticism and strength but even though he's so gifted he consistently is abused.
^^ You could've made that your OP and I would've never thought you were hating.

And is he not easy to hate? Did he not get swept in the finals? Has he not bricked jumpers in the past? Did he not shoot 68 % from the FT line at one point? All of that was fact not hate. And fyi getting dunked on by your man and getting crossed is getting burnt defensively.
All those things are true, but have nothing to do with you question. Hence is why you look like a hater.

Plus I already said:

There's a million of things about LeBron actually worth hating.
LeBron has become more annoying this year, but it's hard to take your question seriously when you're bashing him in the rest of you post.

NBAfan83
07-16-2009, 03:08 PM
I think the problem is that before he was kind of humble about all the hype surrounding him. BUT NOW, he's starting to buy and believe all the hype nike, the media and the nba are feeding him, so although his level of skill has been improving, he hasn't quite earned the bragging rights yet, but that is all in due time, once he gets his championships, people will make a lesser deal on his behavior and attitude.

ffadicted
07-16-2009, 05:59 PM
lol @ All Defense first team

La Peace
07-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Z4swNusqH1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4swNusqH1I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4swNusqH1I

Amaso
07-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Z4swNusqH1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4swNusqH1I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4swNusqH1I

wow, thats embarrassing

KidCongo
07-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Thats basketball. For every one of them LeBron 'consistently' embarrasses prime-time defenders by dunking on them (KG, Alzonzo, TD), by scoring very difficult And-1's, also no-one in the NBA is fast enough or big enough to even contest some of the chasedown blocks. You know chase someone down from the other end of the court, yeh I'd rather LeBron give up on the play.

There would be times as a fan and I'd see LeBron not even contest and be like WTF, at least he contests now, doesn't give up on a play.

Bob Lanier
07-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Is it because he is black?

LeCrab
07-16-2009, 11:07 PM
Who the fuck talks shit reppin’ the Atlanta Hawks?
Go choke like your team in the playoffs when you gag on cocks.
Fag, get stomped as your blackhole season won’t end, gonna be nonstop.
Have fun watching Jamal Crawford shoot from halfcourt with 10 on the shot clock.

As if Joe Johnson's overrated bum ass didn’t chuck up enough 30-footers.
Your team’ll be easier to beat than five drugged up and dirty hookers.
Why you wanna challenge the King Crab? Bitch I’m League MVP.
Only crabs Hawk fan knows about is from Techwood girls in the form of an STD.

So sometimes I get dunked on. Well it’s just cuz sometimes I feel benevolent.
But for the last 25 years, the Cawks have been totally irrelevant.
Talk shit like you’re hot shit. Dumbass, you not on my shit talk level.
This whole forum can witness you get bitchslapped with my Olympic medal.

Call LeCrab all kinds of names, but you know you can’t diss him.
Your attempt was a weak lay-up, and I got another sweet block in transition.
It’s clear this thread’s about jealousy. Motivation? I don’t need much.
I spit on Nique’s grave and dunk on ya whole team, then scream “DEEZ NUTZ!”

cdp9Gsk6Zmo&feature=related

Cant_Be_Faded
07-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Someone please tell me why people call him a Crab

pawe
07-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Someone please tell me why people call him a Crab

I dont know if you're serious or not:
When Lebron was interviewed about his frequent traveling, he answered back saying that what he's doing is called "crab dribbling".

-I still dont know what the hell a crab dribble is

23LeBronJames23
07-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Dude get a life

KidCongo
07-16-2009, 11:52 PM
I dont know if you're serious or not:
When Lebron was interviewed about his frequent traveling, he answered back saying that what he's doing is called "crab dribbling".

-I still dont know what the hell a crab dribble is

Specifically the travel called on him when he went for the gamewinner against the Wizards in the regular season this year.

Red Hawk #21
07-17-2009, 10:39 AM
Who the fuck talks shit reppin’ the Atlanta Hawks?
Go choke like your team in the playoffs when you gag on cocks.
Fag, get stomped as your blackhole season won’t end, gonna be nonstop.
Have fun watching Jamal Crawford shoot from halfcourt with 10 on the shot clock.

As if Joe Johnson's overrated bum ass didn’t chuck up enough 30-footers.
Your team’ll be easier to beat than five drugged up and dirty hookers.
Why you wanna challenge the King Crab? Bitch I’m League MVP.
Only crabs Hawk fan knows about is from Techwood girls in the form of an STD.

So sometimes I get dunked on. Well it’s just cuz sometimes I feel benevolent.
But for the last 25 years, the Cawks have been totally irrelevant.
Talk shit like you’re hot shit. Dumbass, you not on my shit talk level.
This whole forum can witness you get bitchslapped with my Olympic medal.

Call LeCrab all kinds of names, but you know you can’t diss him.
Your attempt was a weak lay-up, and I got another sweet block in transition.
It’s clear this thread’s about jealousy. Motivation? I don’t need much.
I spit on Nique’s grave and dunk on ya whole team, then scream “DEEZ NUTZ!”

cdp9Gsk6Zmo&feature=related

Funny how Lebron didn't try to contest this dunk :
DURbouvRQBI

Spursfan092120
07-17-2009, 12:32 PM
I spit on Nique’s grave and dunk on ya whole team

Nique's alive. :D
And Lebron is overrated...at least at the moment.

Spursfan092120
07-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Funny how Lebron didn't try to contest this dunk :
DURbouvRQBI
ouch

hater
05-12-2010, 10:19 AM
bump