PDA

View Full Version : I stole from SpursTalk and Timvp again

PeterBurns
07-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Not like it's a new thing, but I did.
Great post in here on the Bonner contract situation. Expanded the idea a little bit, and gave Spurstalk and Timvp a mention.

Flame away, but wanted to face the works cited firing squad head on.

By the way, Timvp....I get to pick all the bumper music tomorrow. Perhaps a little Ras Kass for the effort.

http://voices.mysanantonio.com/peterburns/2009/07/the-100000-free-throw-a-new-wa.html

TheProfessor
07-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Might want to include a link next time, to cover your bases.

PeterBurns
07-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Does link not show up Professor?
Show's up on mine

loveforthegame
07-16-2009, 09:33 PM
I see the link at the bottom of your post.

timvp
07-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Nicely done. Unique capitalization scheme but it's all gravy, PetER.

TheProfessor
07-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Show's up on mine
Bah, there it is. My bad.

Oh, and nice Chik-Fil-A shout-out.

Sigz
07-16-2009, 09:36 PM
Stop stealing shit.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Great post in here on the Bonner contract situation. Expanded the idea a little bit, and gave Spurstalk and Timvp a mention.

By the way, Timvp....I get to pick all the bumper music tomorrow. Perhaps a little Ras Kass for the effort.

http://voices.mysanantonio.com/peterburns/2009/07/the-100000-free-throw-a-new-wa.html

Mouse says you bring a new meaning to the term Biggest Douche Alive, is that true?

Kori Ellis
07-16-2009, 09:40 PM
:lol Your own bonus structure was funny.

When you hit the bigtime (has that happened yet?), I hope the Ellis family gets their royalty checks. :bling

(Off topic... did you leave a text messsage on my phone in the middle of the night a couple weeks back?)

Blackjack
07-16-2009, 09:48 PM

Between SpursTalk and 48MoH, I'd encourage you to use them as often as possible. In fact, I'd love to see you get the likes of Taylor and J.B. to make the sites appointment viewing, even if not to post, because it'd give them a much more informative show when discussing the Spurs.

There's no shame in your game, Pete, if you're using the best most informative sites for Spurs news, in an effort to give your listeners the best quality show possible. (Or if you're hung-over and in need of show fodder.;))

I, as I'm sure most Spurs fans, would be all for it.

PeterBurns
07-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Mouse says you bring a new meaning to the term Biggest Douche Alive, is that true?

Hmm...I'm not sure alive. But I'd say top 15 in Bexar county?
Kori can attest

PeterBurns
07-16-2009, 09:58 PM
Between SpursTalk and 48MoH, I'd encourage you to use them as often as possible. In fact, I'd love to see you get the likes of Taylor and J.B. to make the sites appointment viewing, even if not to post, because it'd give them a much more informative show when discussing the Spurs.

There's no shame in your game, Pete, if you're using the best most informative sites for Spurs news, in an effort to give your listeners the best quality show possible. (Or if you're hung-over and in need of show fodder.;))

I, as I'm sure most Spurs fans, would be all for it.

I've got 1800+ posts, and make no mistake, anyone is lying if they don't make this their first stop before a radio show or column. It's goes in this order.

espn.com, si.com, spurstalk, sportsbybrooks, thebiglead, deadspin, fark, and nambla.

I will say there are several factors in place that are beyond my control to publicize Spurstalk. I've always enjoyed it here. And would if I could more..'nuff said.

PeterBurns
07-16-2009, 09:59 PM
:lol Your own bonus structure was funny.

When you hit the bigtime (has that happened yet?), I hope the Ellis family gets their royalty checks. :bling

(Off topic... did you leave a text messsage on my phone in the middle of the night a couple weeks back?)

No doubt...and yes, but I sent it early in the night to see if you could come on the show the next morning. I WAS NOT DRUNK SEXTING YOU!!!

Don't want another timvp/utsagolf Hit 'em up thread

Kori Ellis
07-16-2009, 10:05 PM
No doubt...and yes, but I sent it early in the night to see if you could come on the show the next morning. I WAS NOT DRUNK SEXTING YOU!!!
Don't want another timvp/utsagolf Hit 'em up thread

:lol I wasn't insinuating that... I just saw the message several days later and thought maybe the time was wrong.

Oh and timvp owned you in that rap off... you don't want to have that kind of embarrassment ever again. (But I have to admit, Stacey provided a lot of material :lol)

Blackjack
07-16-2009, 10:31 PM
I've got 1800+ posts, and make no mistake, anyone is lying if they don't make this their first stop before a radio show or column. It's goes in this order.

espn.com, si.com, spurstalk, sportsbybrooks, thebiglead, deadspin, fark, and nambla.

I will say there are several factors in place that are beyond my control to publicize Spurstalk. I've always enjoyed it here. And would if I could more..'nuff said.

I appreciate the fact that you do post and use this site the way you do, I just wish more would.

It's not about publicizing this site or posters that I was getting to, it'd just be nice if the local shows were a bit more well-versed in their Spurs knowledge. Ya know, people that actually somewhat educate and inform the fans on a higher level.

That's not a shot at you or your show, admittedly, I rarely see those hours:lol, I just wish some of your brethren would show your same enthusiasm/"want-to" to follow the Spurs in a more in-depth way.

Maybe we just need to work on getting you a promotion.:smokin

SouthTexasRancher
07-16-2009, 10:39 PM
Show's up on mine

Link shows up here. Nicely done.