PDA

View Full Version : Jimcs50's 20,000th post

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 09:52 AM
For my 20,000th post, I would like to start out by thanking Kori and timvp for offering a Spurs forum so I could continue posting and talking to my fellow fans. I started posting in 1998 in the Express News Spurs forum.

It was there that I met people like Kori, Travis, Cosmic Cowboy(he was confused back then), tlong, Crazy, Camper, exstatic and a few others. That site was closed down and a few others took its place including Dusty's place where I was banned for calling him an idiot.:) During that time away, I realized that I missed talking to my friends in the Spurs forum and so I was happy when Kori got this new place started.

So thanks again Kori and timvp.

I have to also mention some of my favorite people because it is not only the Spurs that keep me in here, but it is also a lot of fun reading their posts, as they are not only informative, but sometimes are hilarious.

SW and Shelly get me to not only think about Spurs, but also about sex, as they are two hot babes as well as great Spurs fans.

1st runnerup in the hot dept is shared by Iminlakerland, Jenn, Athenea, 1Parker1, Adrienne, and Angelluv.

I can not forget to mention the guys too, like Whottt, R2D, Mikey, Ed, Johnny Blaze, User666, Hookdem, Big Zak and ducks (Redskin fans), Solid D, Shoog, Slomo, Sequ, GON, Spurm, Walton, TPark, Duff(will pay me back)), Bum, Ice Cold Brew, Chump, jalbre6, Marcus and Mouse and their 100 aliases, Manny, Manumanu, kskonn, Smeagol, tekdragon, Victor Newman, xcoriate and probaly some that I have missed accidentally. You guys are great, not hot like the ladies, but I really like arguing and commiserating when the Spurs lose and celebrating when they win, with you all.

Well, I will bet anyone in here that this is the best forum in the freaking sports world, and I would not trade it for any other..

Let me make a prediction:

This forum will only get better because it is run by a great great lady and she knows what works, and this one does. Thanks again Kori. :princess

It would not seem like a post of mine without me telling you I told you so, so I told you so that Phoenix would win the Pac and LA would not make it to the playoffs. :smokin

PS User, I think you win the contest because as you can see, I used all of those words that you predicted I would use. :lol

War to the Forum, war to the Spurs winning its 3rd championship and war to all of you guys....

BTW, I am off to check out the beastiality and sheep experiments occurring nearby at Texas A&M University, tlong keeps PMing me for details.

MannyIsGod
04-06-2005, 09:54 AM
:lmao Instant Classic, just add water.

xcoriate
04-06-2005, 09:57 AM
:lmao at the words used.

Anyway gratz for you 20,000 and thanks for mention :)

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 10:03 AM
:lmao at the words used.

Anyway gratz for you 20,00, and thanks for mention :)

I probably forgot some important buds, but I really am getting a little forgetful lately so if I forgot anyone I have come to know in here, it was not on purpose...just senility setting in.

:)

Shelly
04-06-2005, 10:04 AM
Classic!!!!!!!!!!!! :makeout

SpursWoman
04-06-2005, 10:04 AM
:lmao :makeout :lmao :lmao

Great job! :elephant :elephant

Solid D
04-06-2005, 10:09 AM
For my 20,000th post, It would not seem like a post of mine without me telling you I told you so, so I told you so that Phoenix would win the Pac and LA would not make it to the playoffs. :smokin

Link? :hat

Congratulations, I think.

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Link? :hat

Congratulations, I think.

Just for you Solid.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5634&page=1

Solid D
04-06-2005, 10:16 AM
http://www.fullsportpress.com/backpatternew.gif

You get "the kluby" for the day.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Very nice! :smokin

And as promised, I've got some COOL STUFF for the winner of the JimCS50 20,000th post contest!

User, just PM me and let me know where you'd like it sent. 10 pounds of cool stuff just for you. Congratulations!!!

http://www.itcpack.com/icebags.gif

Slo spurs fan
04-06-2005, 10:23 AM
SW and Shelly get me to not only think about Spurs, but also about sex, as they are two hot babes as well as great Spurs fans.

1st runnerup in the hot dept is shared by Iminlakerland, Jenn, Athenea, 1Parker1, Adrienne, and Angelluv.

I can not forget to mention the guys too, like Whottt, R2D, Mikey, Ed, Johnny Blaze, User666, Hookdem, Big Zak and ducks (Redskin fans), Solid D,Slomo, Sequ, GON, Spurm, Walton, TPark, Duff(will pay me back)), Bum, Ice Cold Brew, Chump, jalbre6, Marcus and Mouse and their 100 aliases, Manny, Manumanu, kskonn, Smeagol, tekdragon, Victor Newman, xcoriate and probaly some that I have missed accidentally.

No slo spurs fan ?

:depressed :( :cry

Useruser666
04-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Very nice! :smokin

And as promised, I've got some COOL STUFF for the winner of the JimCS50 20,000th post contest!

User, just PM me and let me know where you'd like it sent. 10 pounds of cool stuff just for you. Congratulations!!!

http://www.itcpack.com/icebags.gif

Care of Ed's Anus
100 Hershey Highway
Uranus, Texas 00000

tlongII
04-06-2005, 10:39 AM
If Jim were a dog...

http://media.funny.co.uk/files/2785.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Care of Ed's Anus
100 Hershey Highway
Uranus, Texas 00000

:lol. . .but no.

I hate to tell you this User, but I think you've been evicted. I took a long look in the commode this morning after my morning sabatical and I waved bye-bye to you as you went swirling gleefully away.

Sorry bro.

So when you have that new forwarding address, please let me know. Your COOL STUFF is starting to melt!!

Samurai Jane
04-06-2005, 10:52 AM
:lmao

smeagol
04-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Jim, you're the Man!

Wish I would have been here from the beginning like some of the old timers.

samikeyp
04-06-2005, 11:27 AM
Once again, Jimmy Franchise steps up. Well done brother. :smokin

Rummpd
04-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Same number as Wilt's alleged women, I am so proud of you, you are an inspiration I guess.

Manu20
04-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Congrats! Jim

Athenea
04-06-2005, 12:09 PM
WTG Jimmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :elephant :spin

Samurai Jane
04-06-2005, 12:16 PM
BTW, Jim, Congrats, it's been a great almost 4 yrs!!

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the congrats, guys...it is sad really that I do not even run this place and I have this many posts...I need to get a life. :)

BTW, go to Club and check Chopper's thread on when Kori will get to the milestone herself....I blew tea all over my monitor, swear to god.

:lol

CosmicCowboy
04-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Damn Jim...20,000 posts? Get a fucking life!...:lol

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Damn Jim...20,000 posts? Get a fucking life!...:lol

Well in my defense, my start date is earlier than everyone elses, since it is on 6-03, it comes out to only 7,000/yr.

:angel

Shelly
04-06-2005, 02:02 PM
I think Jim's got mult-tasking down to a science. He HAS to be posting while putting in a filling, cap, crown, doing a root canal, and/or chasing the hygienists.

Sportcamper
04-06-2005, 02:47 PM
http://www.jh.kobarg.de/k7/img/cc35-t.jpg

Damn it Jim! Now can I get that Dental Work!

RobinsontoDuncan
04-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the credit Jim, the place wouldn't be the same without you. To be honest about two days ago i saw that you were nearing the marker and was planning on creating a thread for you in the club, but you had 100 more to go so i figured i had better wate until you got colser. Then a day or tow later you have 20,000 +, that's crazy, you really need to get laid.

1Parker1
04-06-2005, 03:34 PM
awww Jim, Great post. You'll always be my #2 man on the forum !

P.S You forgot to put in Brad Pitt under the hot category! :)

MaNuMaNiAc
04-06-2005, 04:04 PM
Congrats Jim, talk about a dedicated poster!! lol 20,000!! You could publish a book with all your posts, call it "A collection of assorted ramblings and shyat" LOL just kidding! Congrats.

CAPARG
04-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Hey Jim congrats, but if you give me some "posts", I give you some "Vbookies".....

timvp
04-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Congrats.

When are you going to hit 30,000? Any bets?

Useruser666
04-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Jim's post count total evaluation.

10,000 posts of "I predict.........!"

9,999 posts of "Hey look I was right, I'm awsome!"

1 post of "Brad pit is sexy!"

bigzak25
04-06-2005, 04:43 PM
congrats Jim! your posts are always well informed and your predictions spot on...i value that.

whottt
04-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Congrats on the 20K Jimbo and thanks for the call out...

Here's a little present I know you would love(if you WERE female :) ):

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ibiza1000w/images/celebrites/ibiza1000w_brad_pitt_0013.jpg

and yes, you can look forward to this shit for you next 20,000 posts

whottt
04-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Jim's post count total evaluation.

10,000 posts of "I predict.........!"

9,999 posts of "Hey look I was right, I'm awsome!"

1 post of "Brad pit is sexy!"

There must be some kind of error....there's got to be at least 4000 posts defending Stevie Francis

travis2
04-06-2005, 06:12 PM
For my 20,000th post, I would like to start out by thanking Kori and timvp for offering a Spurs forum so I could continue posting and talking to my fellow fans. I started posting in 1998 in the Express News Spurs forum.

It was there that I met people like Kori, Travis, Cosmic Cowboy(he was confused back then), tlong, Crazy, Camper, exstatic and a few others. That site was closed down and a few others took its place including Dusty's place where I was banned for calling him an idiot.:) During that time away, I realized that I missed talking to my friends in the Spurs forum and so I was happy when Kori got this new place started.

So thanks again Kori and timvp.

I have to also mention some of my favorite people because it is not only the Spurs that keep me in here, but it is also a lot of fun reading their posts, as they are not only informative, but sometimes are hilarious.

I can not forget to mention the guys too, like Whottt, R2D, Mikey, Ed, Johnny Blaze, User666, Hookdem, Big Zak and ducks (Redskin fans), Solid D,Slomo, Sequ, GON, Spurm, Walton, TPark, Duff(will pay me back)), Bum, Ice Cold Brew, Chump, jalbre6, Marcus and Mouse and their 100 aliases, Manny, Manumanu, kskonn, Smeagol, tekdragon, Victor Newman, xcoriate and probaly some that I have missed accidentally. You guys are great, not hot like the ladies, but I really like arguing and commiserating when the Spurs lose and celebrating when they win, with you all.

Well, I will bet anyone in here that this is the best forum in the freaking sports world, and I would not trade it for any other..

Let me make a prediction:

This forum will only get better because it is run by a great great lady and she knows what works, and this one does. Thanks again Kori. :princess

It would not seem like a post of mine without me telling you I told you so, so I told you so that Phoenix would win the Pac and LA would not make it to the playoffs. :smokin

PS User, I think you win the contest because as you can see, I used all of those words that you predicted I would use. :lol

War to the Forum, war to the Spurs winning its 3rd championship and war to all of you guys....

BTW, I am off to check out the beastiality and sheep experiments occurring nearby at Texas A&M University, tlong keeps PMing me for details.

And it wouldn't be a Jim post without at least one misspelled word...:lol

I can not forget to mention the guys too, like Whottt, R2D, Mikey, Ed, Johnny Blaze, User666, Hookdem, Big Zak and ducks (Redskin fans), Solid D,Slomo, Sequ, GON, Spurm, Walton, TPark, Duff(will pay me back)), Bum, Ice Cold Brew, Chump, jalbre6, Marcus and Mouse and their 100 aliases, Manny, Manumanu, kskonn, Smeagol, tekdragon, Victor Newman, xcoriate and probaly some that I have missed accidentally. You guys are great, not hot like the ladies, but I really like arguing and commiserating when the Spurs lose and celebrating when they win, with you all.

Useruser666
04-06-2005, 06:23 PM
There must be some kind of error....there's got to be at least 4000 posts defending Stevie Francis

The forum knows those aren't real posts, so they are automatically not counted.

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys..

Oh, and thanks for finding the error Travis....I knew you would see it.

Damn, I forgot to mention Brad, do you think he will be upset at me?

SequSpur
04-06-2005, 09:29 PM
20K is gay.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-06-2005, 10:12 PM
Thanks guys..

Oh, and thanks for finding the error Travis....I knew you would see it.

Damn, I forgot to mention Brad, do you think he will be upset at me?

after all the shit with Jenifer aniston, your damn right he'll be pissed. God Jim, you're so inconsiderate

Jimcs50
04-07-2005, 08:41 PM

Stevie and I are through.

T Park
04-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Stevie and I are through.

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoogarBear
04-07-2005, 09:08 PM
Hey, Jim, can I borrow some money?

Jimcs50
04-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Hey, Jim, can I borrow some money?

Do I look like a bank to you?

1Parker1
04-07-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL. Hey Nostradamus, how come you only have $75 left in Vbookie? What happened to all your great predictions?

Hook Dem
04-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Thanks Jim............................................... .............................................http://tinypic.com/2megld You're the best!!!!!

Jimcs50
04-09-2005, 07:07 PM
LOL. Hey Nostradamus, how come you only have $75 left in Vbookie? What happened to all your great predictions?

Well, let me tell you. Because most of the vBookie wagers are are dependent on luck to win, not precogitive abilities, that is why.

ie. How many points will so and so score betw the 4 min mark of the 2nd quarter and the 3 min mark of the 4th quarter. Or how many times will Parker look towards the bench when Pop is yelling at him. Or how many times will the ball bounce on the rim in the 3rd quarter....crap such as that.

If it had been who will cover the spread and things of that nature then I would probably have about the same amt of vBookie dollars as I have posts, or $20,000.00.

:angel

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Jim currently has a 2 post lead on Kori in the race to 30,000!