PDA

View Full Version : There will be Blood on local radio .............

mouse
07-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Tune in to ESPN the Zone after 5pm and behold the mo-jo of mouse as he demonstrates how to ass rape a caller on live radio! you have been warned!

Bobby Junk vs Pauly Packaged
There will be Blood!

http://www.1250zone.com/

JoeChalupa
07-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Good luck!

mouse
07-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Call me I want to test out some new speakers I am not sure how they sound on the phone.

Taco
07-17-2009, 02:06 PM
Go mouse go!!!

PakiDan
07-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Is Mouse on the radio now?... or is this a one time gig?

JoeChalupa
07-17-2009, 02:09 PM
I'll have to listen online.

mouse
07-17-2009, 02:10 PM
is this a one time gig?

GIG hasn't posted here in a long time.

mouse
07-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I'll have to listen online.

Since he is in love with Jay Howard I have the Sade "this is no ordinary love" sound bite ready! :smokin

Bobby Junk
07-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Bring the lube because it is on!

mouse
07-17-2009, 02:36 PM
answer your facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1683611204&ref=name#/bobbyjunk?__a=1

JoeChalupa
07-17-2009, 03:08 PM
I get off work at 5 so I may miss this.

mouse
07-17-2009, 04:03 PM
UPDATE!! I will have to call in sooner than I wanted they have a guest coming on so tune in now!!

JoeChalupa
07-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Okay, I just heard the shout out to both Bobby and Pauly to call in.

Pauly Package
07-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Bobby.....come out to play......

S_A_Longhorn
07-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Am I the only guy who doesn't give a fuck about mouse on local sports talk radio??

Can I request that you DO NOT call? Please?

S_A_Longhorn
07-17-2009, 05:04 PM
It is true tho, MOUSE is jealous of Bobby Junk. Mouse could only dream of being as popular as BJ.

For those that don't know, Pauly Package = Mouse

So much for Mouse never calling the Chris/Jason show...

mouse
07-17-2009, 05:11 PM
I bombed.............Bobby was not supposed to show up! So I had to think of a reason Pauly could not do the fight!.....the granny in the hot sun was funny fuck you!!

In fact I had all kinds of material even a Jeff Vexler topic wheel joke. Who knew Bobby Junk would show up? It fucked up the whole show...and since I already had my There will be blood shtick memorized i went with it....as an open mic comic i know how to keep going even though my set hit an iceberg....

call the show or give me my props you salad tossing mouse hater....

Taco
07-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Round one Bobby Junk WINNER!!!

Taco
07-17-2009, 05:13 PM
I bombed.............Bobby was not supposed to show up! So I had to think of a reason Pauly could not do the fight!.....the granny in the hot sun was funny fuck you!!

In fact I had all kinds of material even a Jeff Vexler topic wheel joke. Who knew Bobby Junk would show up? It fucked up the whole show...and since I already had my There will be blood shtick memorized i went with it....as an open mic comic i know how to keep going even though my set hit an iceberg....

:lol
you still the man mouse!! :tu

mouse
07-17-2009, 05:15 PM
You soft shell taco muthta fuker..... didn't I have your back when your ex Girlfriend found that stack of Saved by the bell DVDs? It took me months to fix that shit with my wife....ok brah.....its on now bitch the Rematch

JoeChalupa
07-17-2009, 05:29 PM

Yeah I could tell you were on a roll. Not bad though but you should have stayed on after your shtick was over. But I got my name on the radio. Whoohoo

Taco
07-17-2009, 05:35 PM
You soft shell taco muthta fuker..... didn't I have your back when your ex Girlfriend found that stack of Saved by the bell DVDs? It took me months to fix that shit with my wife....ok brah.....its on now bitch the Rematch

:lol

mouse
07-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Hey you still have Sleepless in Seattle? I don't want to embarrass myself at blockbuster.

JudynTX
07-20-2009, 09:51 AM
I missed this, where are the sound bytes? :lol

Alex Jones
07-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Am I the only guy who doesn't give a fuck about mouse on local sports talk radio??

looks that way!

mouse
07-20-2009, 01:09 PM

If Back to Basics,Train Wreck, or Cosmic Cowboy was going to be on the radio it would be worth posting. Your just jealous bitch with no sac to call yourself! maybe if you pull that corn dog out of your ass and got a shot of pussy once a year you could enjoy life.

mouse
07-20-2009, 01:13 PM
It is true tho, MOUSE is jealous of Bobby Junk. Mouse could only dream of being as popular as BJ.

For those that don't know, Pauly Package = Mouse

Looks like someone has been tuning in! :nope

S_A_Longhorn
07-21-2009, 09:19 AM
Your just jealous bitch with no sac to call yourself! maybe if you pull that corn dog out of your ass and got a shot of pussy once a year you could enjoy life.

I'm not the one with a thousand alias around these forums and on sports talk radio.

Honestly, what's the point? Are you looking to get a stupidest-caller-on-San-Antonio-sports-talk award? You can have it as no one else is lining up for it.

nacho
07-21-2009, 09:31 AM
You will just have to keep tuning into find out! :tu

Alex Jones
07-21-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm not the one with a thousand alias around these forums .

Now your hating on posters with alias's? Your going to end up one of those old sexually frustrated men in the retirement community complaining your neighbors car is to big.
Maybe www.findadate.com can help you?

howardcopy
07-21-2009, 09:51 AM
That rite there, that's funny. Great job boys, you two seem have it in the sack!!!

S_A_Longhorn
07-21-2009, 02:45 PM
And that is the problem with trying to converse with someone with a thousand alias ON ONE WEBSITE. Thanx for exposing all of them, mouse. That was my original plan.

Fpoonsie
07-21-2009, 03:29 PM

No, I can assure you you're not.

And then, this pathetic asshole with NUMEROUS aliases on this, as well as possibly many other msg boards, has the audacity to call out YOUR need to get laid?!? For fuck's sake, have you SEEN this gremlin?

Hypocrisy, thy name is mouse, Laker Lanny, SpursGirl21, etc...

gatoloco
07-21-2009, 03:40 PM
the spurs, cowboys and longhorns are on vacation.

loosen up and let the little guy have some fun.

Y0DA
07-21-2009, 03:44 PM
Spurs interest, mouse does
bitch and complain yet listen they do

Tony Micelli
07-21-2009, 03:46 PM
I like the mouse on the radio. It's the only thing that makes time go by as I cook dinner for Angela.

Yolanda Saldivar
07-21-2009, 03:47 PM
I want to start a Mouse fan club. I'll be president.

Abraham Quintanilla
07-21-2009, 03:53 PM
I want to start a Mouse fan club. I'll be president.

Until you come up with those missing papers you ain't starting nothing!!

samikeyp
07-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Anything for Selenas!

JoeChalupa
07-21-2009, 04:03 PM
Anything for Selenas!

:lmao

french bread
07-21-2009, 04:25 PM
No, I can assure you you're not.

And then, this pathetic asshole with NUMEROUS aliases on this, as well as possibly many other msg boards, has the audacity to call out YOUR need to get laid?!? For fuck's sake, have you SEEN this gremlin?

Hypocrisy, thy name is mouse, Laker Lanny, SpursGirl21, etc...

You and your Pat-na SA longhorn seem to know a lot about mouse, stalk much?

Casey Kasum
07-21-2009, 04:29 PM
Mouse has a face made for radio and he should continue to keep his feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars.

Big Worm
07-21-2009, 04:30 PM
And then, this pathetic asshole with NUMEROUS aliases on this, as well as possibly many other msg boards, has the audacity to call out YOUR need to get laid?!?..

LJ aka TimVp spends all day at ST also and he gets pussy every night. Face it you and your mouse hating friend will always be on the outside looking in. Your not entertaining,and I can see why you two have girl problems.

And post a pic of yourself lets see what this babe magnet you act like really looks like! Pat Na!

Bobby Junk
07-21-2009, 04:44 PM
Listen in now if you want to hear the real deal.

Alex Jones
07-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Bobby Junk caught with his pants down call was priceless! :lmao

Fpoonsie
07-22-2009, 01:39 AM
LJ aka TimVp spends all day at ST also and he gets pussy every night. Face it you and your mouse hating friend will always be on the outside looking in. Your not entertaining,and I can see why you two have girl problems.

And post a pic of yourself lets see what this babe magnet you act like really looks like! Pat Na!

I'm going to assume the idiocy of this post can be attributed to you simply staying in your CURRENT alias' character.

Did you SERIOUSLY just compare yourself to timvp? That's like Jimmy Fallon comparing himself to Conan. Your audience may be bored to tears, but atleast YOU'RE laughing...and that's something, right?

At the outside of what? Looking in on WHAT?

And I'm still failing to understand your "'gettin pussy' trump card"? Project much? Otherwise, how is that relevant?

And lastly, no. I'm not dumb enough to post a picture of myself only to have it photoshopped onto some fat, semi-nude man, surrounded by all-too-readily available images of dildos and lubricant, simply for you to beat off to while you loop audio of your last Pauly Package "bit".

Loser.

Wild Cobra
07-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Well using google, I found two thread with "Pauly Package." With Bing, I get this:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/PaulyPackage.jpg

mouse
07-22-2009, 07:03 AM
And I'm still failing to understand your "'gettin pussy' trump card"? Project much? Otherwise, how is that relevant?

Until you actually get some pussy? I can't really describe it for you. it's something your just going to have to experience for yourself one day.

I like your passion brah! and thank you for tuning in! :tu

Ps: Don't forget about Chuy from the south side on the coach A show Friday!

If you think your obsessed with me now, wait till you hear Chuy call in! :toast

faArbI4Fkj4

TheUnknownComic
07-22-2009, 08:21 AM
mouse is at it again

http://www.e-imagesite.com/Files/Rat_attacks2253135.gif

samikeyp
07-22-2009, 08:29 AM
Orale chuy!!

mouse
07-22-2009, 08:34 AM
MikeyP spend 3 dollars and be a caller Friday I want to hear the real MikeyP on the radio!! :tu

samikeyp
07-22-2009, 08:40 AM
What time on Friday?