PDA

View Full Version : Predict the date, time and subject of Kori Ellis' 20,000th post

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-06-2005, 01:24 PM
As of 1:09 central time on 4/6/05 Kori Ellis is only 94 posts away from 20,000!!

She'll be the second person to reach that milestone in less than a week! Major League Baseball gave us the slugfest of Sosa vs. McGwire, Spurstalk presents Kori vs. Jim!

Predict the time, date and post content of Kori's 20,000th post and win something ROCKIN'!

Here are some possibilities of content. Please feel free to choose from these possibilities or make suggestions of your own:

"Keep on Topic! -- (you stupid bastards!)"

"Can't you READ the Freaking Battle Blog Directions? -- (you stupid bastards!)"

"Everytime you have a new thought about Malik Rose or want to discuss the curse your Dad has put on the Spurs you DON'T have to start a new thread! -- (you stupid bastards!)"

"If I wasn't such an amazing person I'd of abandoned the idea of taking care of all of you idiots with this great forum a long time ago! -- (you stupid bastards!)" <-- more a thought of the Chopper's actually.

"Timvp is amazing. He's handsome and generous and kind and intelligent and an amazing lover and he has a huge. . .umm. . .feet and hands!"

"We will not discuss Eva and Tony in the basketball forum, unless of course they're eating pancakes! -- (you stupid bastards!)"

"Sheep. . .more sheep!!!" <-- Oh wait, I suddenly backtracked to Jim. My bad.

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 01:31 PM
:rollin

I know we are stupid bastards quite often, but I think Kori bites her tongue a little more often than that.

:lol

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 01:34 PM
4-9-05

at 12:35 pm

She will be telling TPark to stop whining about how Rasho was being dissed because of his lackluster play against Dallas.

bigzak25
04-06-2005, 01:36 PM
great post, rack the chop....i'll guess saturday, and it will involve stupid bastards....

rockin? :lol

Shelly
04-06-2005, 01:58 PM

I don't know when, but I bet the Spurs will be mentioned.

Jimcs50
04-06-2005, 02:02 PM
She might also be telling Sequ to stop calling Manu a malingerer and a wuss.

I am still laughing at Chopper's post...that was the funniest shit I have read in a long time.

:)

Manu20
04-06-2005, 03:04 PM
4/08/05 at 11:30pm
Saying something like this "Keep on Topic! -- (you stupid bastards!)" :lol

desflood
04-06-2005, 03:23 PM
I predict the 8th also, but it will be at 7:38 p.m. and her exact words will be, "If I have to tell you one more time to not post your name on your battle blogs I will shut this forum down forever, I swear to God."

tlongII
04-06-2005, 03:31 PM
April 9th. 3:42 pm. She will be reprimanding Mouse for stepping over the decency line in a thread he has started about Popes and pimps.

RobinsontoDuncan
04-06-2005, 03:38 PM
:depressed she'll yell at me for making a thread about glenn robinson when there already is one.... R2D you stupid bastard

smeagol
04-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Agreed with Tlong. It will have something to do with a tasteless Mouse joke.

One thing I'm sure is that I will not be mentioned in it. :spin

AlamoSpursFan
04-06-2005, 04:24 PM
4/7/05, 8:26 am

And she will post something totally off the wall, ending with "Ha! You ALL guessed wrong! You stupid bastards!"

Useruser666
04-06-2005, 04:51 PM
I would ask Kori make her 20,000 post a special one. Change Lakergod's title to Lakerfraud for a week! :lol

travis2
04-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Hmmmm....in all the time I've known her, she's never banned me...that would be special, wouldn't it?

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Well, 9:06 PM Central time and we're only 20 posts away from another monumental moment in posting history.

KoriDuncan. . .I mean Ellis is soon to hit number 20K!

I roasted her a little in this thread, but truth be told she is an amazing, amazing lady. I had the honor a couple of years ago to get to know her a little bit through late night Spurs chats at Rusty's old site and she is as complete and wonderful of a person as you could know. I was excited to read that she and LJ are planning to start a family because that little one is going to have some tremendous genes in his lineage.

So, that being said, the only person who guessed the 7th was AlamoSpursFan, so if she gets there this evening, which she might since it's a game night, there will be a Rockin' prize for that Davey Crockett groupie!

Kori Ellis
04-08-2005, 12:38 AM
Bump. :princess

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Sorry I wasn't here for a quicker announcement, but Desflood is our winner! Congratulatios Kori and congratulations Desflood.

As I mentioned, you will receive something ROCKIN'!!! As you may know, I live in New Mexico, and our desert landscape dictates that we do all we can to conserve water. My local greenhouse where I shop in the spring has pamphlets explaining how to best convert your yard to a xeriscape setup, complete with a drip system, low water consuming foliage, and how to replace that water-hogging grass with rocks! Now that's what I call ROCKIN'!!!. PM me your address and I'll send you one of these fabulous pamphlets as a way of saying congratulations on a job well done!!!

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Sorry I wasn't here for a quicker announcement, but Desflood is our winner! Congratulatios Kori and congratulations Desflood.

WTF is CONGRATULATIOS?!!! :lol

I'm a bi-lingual and I'm not afraid to admit it!

desflood
04-10-2005, 09:18 AM
:lmao