PDA

View Full Version : Damn bacardi commercial!

holcs50
07-18-2009, 04:43 AM
Dude, they show this damn commercial all the time. It's actually not bad but that song is just in my head permanently now. For the time I like it, but I see it getting to an insomnia level type song soon. :bang

bacardi commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0rx1srLsh0

Song "daylight" by matt and kim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX8K3ASV2Rg

holcs50
07-18-2009, 03:52 PM
lol. i thought u guys might be all over what im talkin bout. Is this commersh only circulating socal? Or just does no one find it normal/not annoying

mrsmaalox
07-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Mojitos are yuck. Never seen that commercial.

baseline bum
07-18-2009, 06:23 PM

Mojitos are great to drink on really hot days.

pkbpkb81
07-18-2009, 06:23 PM

mojitos are good

your yuck

holcs50
07-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Mojitos are great to drink on really hot days.

really i do think they run commercials regionally-like its funny in socal its on every channel but maybe in sa it might not be on that much. Lots of reasons but number 1 socal young people are so all over the mojito these days-well it was actually last summer-but its like if you have a mojito your classy. Its fuckin funny. I really do think they are showing it out in diego a lot more than say sa or east coast-cuz that shits on every damn channel.

mrsmaalox
07-18-2009, 10:46 PM
mojitos are good

your yuck

:depressed :cry

Summers
07-18-2009, 11:07 PM
lol. i thought u guys might be all over what im talkin bout. Is this commersh only circulating socal? Or just does no one find it normal/not annoying

The commercial's neat, but I think the song's annoying.

I make what I call "cheater mojitos" that are really good. I got the idea from a friend of mine. I use Simply Limeaid, Mango Cruzan Rum :hat, and ginger ale. Blend it with mint leaves, then strain the leaves out, unless you like the feeling of foliage on the inside of your throat. It's like a Shirley Temple for grown-ups :lol. Pretty sweet and definitely not the real thing, but I don't like real mojitos, either. These are tasty and cold and go down really nicely on a hot night.