PDA

View Full Version : Chargers will finally take out the pats this year

holcs50
07-18-2009, 06:48 AM
Just inevitable at this point. Sorry pats will go 15-1 probably, everyone in mass will have boners or hard nips, then lose to the bolts in afc conf semifinal. It's "lights out" for brady this year. On a side note I hate the pats, besides moss, otherwise a really gay team over the years and please don't give me the spurs-pats comparisons. Rubbish i say, rubbish. Congrats on very unconvincingly beating the chargers with no lt and rivers with no acl two years ago. And who knows, with their "record(ing)" they prob were watching all week what they were runnin. All i gotta say is pats=shady, and hope they go down hard again. Ha, let the trash talking begin

dirk4mvp
07-18-2009, 07:43 AM
lol chargers, if they don't win such a shit division by at least 4 games.

J.T.
07-18-2009, 09:53 AM
Sons the Pats will rape the Chargers like a 17 year old girl.

bresilhac
07-18-2009, 12:04 PM
The Chargers have little chance if any of beating New England.

J.T.
07-18-2009, 12:47 PM
The Chargers and their fans can blow me. All they did last year was whine about how that Hochuli call was screwing them out of the playoffs, then got lucky because Denver choked, and then won a playoff game by virtue of shitty officiating. Shoe fits a little better on the other foot doesn't it faggots?

FTC.

Spursfan092120
07-18-2009, 02:43 PM
Sorry man..don't see it happening..Brady's back..Pats are pissed...it's going to be tough for ANYONE to beat them.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Sons the Chargers almost beat the Pats in 2007 because of undersized corners guarding their big recievers. Leigh Bodden is a big upgrade over Ellis Hobbs and their defense overall is better than 2007. I don't see any team getting in New Englands way this year.

holcs50
07-18-2009, 04:17 PM
The Chargers and their fans can blow me. All they did last year was whine about how that Hochuli call was screwing them out of the playoffs, then got lucky because Denver choked, and then won a playoff game by virtue of shitty officiating. Shoe fits a little better on the other foot doesn't it faggots?

FTC.

hmm, passionate to say the least? Pats are stacked I'm not denying that one bit, but I'd just like for once the bolts to be healthy come playoffs-like the spurs a few years makes you realize how much health matters. Im not delusional, i know pats "could" be overall more talented but I'd like to see how the teams play before i make a judgement. Think the chargers D will be amazing this year-maybe that's just me-and i have quite a few reasons why-but we will see. I think they run away with the division and hopefully can get some healthy homefield advantage in playoffs-then ya never know.

And Yea man the shoe does fit a little bit better Faggot! Bring it pats, huge group of tools. cough giants cough cough ouch!

and BTW wtf, yall quittin on your teams early, really early. Don't ever give a team too much props-right they might be lookin like they are damn good-remember tho they aren't defending, they are a team who had a big injury and are good, that's it. Paper is nice, but don't you want to see how they are? Like the spurs on paper nice, but have to see how they are. Don't give them too much hype until the first 6 or so games are thru then we can evaluate. So i still say bolts have as good a shot as any, they just do, pats faggets, lmao!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-18-2009, 04:25 PM
IMHO, the Chargers still have the problem they had in 2007: Norv Turner.

holcs50
07-18-2009, 04:35 PM
IMHO, the Chargers still have the problem they had in 2007: Norv Turner.

alright bro-stop that-haha-but yes-sighhh-in the end your prob right. I've said it from day 1, but whatever, i can't really do anything about it besides hoping for the best. Do i think if schotty was here still they'd do better-hell yes-do i think they could bring up rivera and do better-hell yes, but it is what it is and I just hope when playoffs come around he doesn't make a shit call. As long as the chargers defense can get shored up I will be happy. I really do NOT like him though. Chargers players are amazingly talented but coach, boooooooo

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-18-2009, 04:44 PM
alright bro-stop that-haha-but yes-sighhh-in the end your prob right. I've said it from day 1, but whatever, i can't really do anything about it besides hoping for the best. Do i think if schotty was here still they'd do better-hell yes-do i think they could bring up rivera and do better-hell yes, but it is what it is and I just hope when playoffs come around he doesn't make a shit call. As long as the chargers defense can get shored up I will be happy. I really do NOT like him though. Chargers players are amazingly talented but coach, boooooooo

I think SD is every bit as talented as New England, I agree there. What gives New England the edge (and what you probably won't argue with) is Bellichick's coaching vs. Turner's and Brady's leadership versus Rivers'.

I know you don't like the Spurs Patriots comparisons , but the Chargers Patriots rivalry is oddly similar to the Suns Spurs rivalry. One team with just as much talent as the other team has a mental break down every time they play and one coach constantly gets punked by the other coach.

dirk4mvp
07-18-2009, 05:29 PM
I hope mono comes back. Dumping on the Pats isn't as fun.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-18-2009, 05:56 PM
I hope mono comes back. Dumping on the Pats isn't as fun.

If Mono doesn't come back Pussyface and Dickface will probably be posting more often.

holcs50
07-18-2009, 06:40 PM
I think SD is every bit as talented as New England, I agree there. What gives New England the edge (and what you probably won't argue with) is Bellichick's coaching vs. Turner's and Brady's leadership versus Rivers'.

I know you don't like the Spurs Patriots comparisons , but the Chargers Patriots rivalry is oddly similar to the Suns Spurs rivalry. One team with just as much talent as the other team has a mental break down every time they play and one coach constantly gets punked by the other coach.

DoK yea i pretty much agree with your whole post. The reason i don't like the spurs pats comparisons though is because the personalities are so different...just because they both shy away from media doesn't mean they are the same. Bellichick is a master planner but a huge dickhead-pop is a dick but once your on the team everyone is fair game-a very fair coach---bellichick is a brady dick licker. Bell also is very shady, im not going to bring up the video shit-oh whoops i did-but that guy is shady!!!. His interviews suck-pops interviews are funny as fuck...well sometimes. Brady the star lives an extravagant life style married to gyselle, TD shies away from any camera even pointed in his direction-as all the spurs do-even TP and Eva, they could be in the news way more, they dont. I just don't like the comparisons at all, but I do see what your saying about chargers-suns then pats-spurs. Sometimes coaches and injuries do play a major part. Like the suns you know what if amare and diaw didn't get suspended? What if ginobili was healthy in the WCF in 08? shit we'll always wonder. What if LT was healthy and rivers Acl was legit? hmm, never know. All i know is the bolts have a good shot to win next year, as do the pats, lets see how it plays out

La Peace
07-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Oh and the reason why the Bolts lost to the Pats in 07 was because McCree is an idiot and fumbled an interception that would have sealed the game. If he didnt do that, we would have won because of LT fucking rocking the pats Defensive line that game.

Bolts have a great shot to win this year, I will be happy as long as LT stays healthy. If we somehow get beat with LT healthy/playing well I will be content.

holcs50
07-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Oh and the reason why the Bolts lost to the Pats in 07 was because McCree is an idiot and fumbled an interception that would have sealed the game. If he didnt do that, we would have won because of LT fucking rocking the pats Defensive line that game.

Bolts have a great shot to win this year, I will be happy as long as LT stays healthy. If we somehow get beat with LT healthy/playing well I will be content.

wow i really like you (no homo), but yea if the chargers can for once go in healthy and lose I will be content also. Say way with the spurs, if they can go in healthy and lose, ill be content-means got beat by a better team. I don't mind that-ahhhh, i hate how every SD fan turned their back on LT the last few years-and i have to admit i threw his jersey off and wanted to burn that shit-but he doesn't deserve that-if he could've played he would have no doubt. And he is a difference maker. That's without a question-having a guy who could break for a TD on any given play is LT. He's ridiculously amazing when healthy. I hope he proves everyone wrong this year cuz most are saying he's too old....i say bullshit

La Peace
07-18-2009, 08:40 PM
Haha thanks and you're right. To me it LT has never actually been the same for an entire season ever since we've donned the new jerseys after that NE loss. Last year his games vs the saints and vs the raiders made me see flashes of his old self. He recently said in an interview that the toe injury was a MAJOR part of his downer season last year, the reason being most of his game is predicated on cutting and changing speed/direction and not so much bull rushing.

But I digress, I just hope to see the same old LT.
I still harvest in hope that.

bostonguy
07-18-2009, 08:44 PM
Sons the Chargers almost beat the Pats in 2007 because of undersized corners guarding their big recievers. Leigh Bodden is a big upgrade over Ellis Hobbs and their defense overall is better than 2007. I don't see any team getting in New Englands way this year.

You really think the Pats are going to be that good this year? My main concern about our D is our pass rush. Seymour cant seem to stay healthy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-18-2009, 09:01 PM
You really think the Pats are going to be that good this year? My main concern about our D is our pass rush. Seymour cant seem to stay healthy.

I think their D will be a little bit better than it was in 2007, but my overall point was it matches up better with the Chargers now because their big recievers won't be able to have jumping contests with Ellis Hobbs anymore.

But as far as their overall D, IMO their big weaknesses will be Teddy Bruschi and James Sanders. Bruschi is one of my favorite players since he's a UA alum but he's a liability at this point. Sanders is pretty useless. If those two can not be too big a liability while Meriweather, Mayo and Wheatley get better, they'll have a top 5 D.

IronMexican
07-18-2009, 09:09 PM
Haha thanks and you're right. To me it LT has never actually been the same for an entire season ever since we've donned the new jerseys after that NE loss. Last year his game's vs the saints and vs the raiders made me see flashes of his old self. He recently said in an interview that the toe injury was a MAJOR part of his downer season last year, the reason being most of his game is predicated cutting and changing speed/direction and not so much bull rushing.

But I digress, I just hope to see the same old LT.
I still harvest hope that

It was the fucking Raiders. That run D was absolutely fucking terrible.

vander
07-18-2009, 10:13 PM
yep, this is the year, Spurs and Chargers, best sports year ever

:lobt2:

dirk4mvp
07-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Setting yourself up for disappointment so early :(

holcs50
07-18-2009, 11:29 PM
yep, this is the year, Spurs and Chargers, best sports year ever

:lobt2:

Holy shit id seriously cream my pants over and over and over and over if that happened. Ha. But like La Peace says, watch out for LT, he will stomp people this year, i think he definitely played off his injuries because he didn't want to look like a sissy -as no NFL player does....he did havee a problem i guarantee its gone now. Lets watch how many he goes for-im saying 15

dirk4mvp
07-18-2009, 11:39 PM
Holy shit id seriously cream my pants over and over and over and over if that happened. Ha. But like La Peace says, watch out for LT, he will stomp people this year, i think he definitely played off his injuries because he didn't want to look like a sissy -as no NFL player does....he did havee a problem i guarantee its gone now. Lets watch how many he goes for-im saying 15

LT's ruined the chance of not looking like a sissy the last few years.

J.T.
07-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Dude LT sucks in the playoffs almost if not more than Marvin Harrison. It's best for Charger haters that he stays healthy and has a good regular season so they can go into the playoffs thinking he'll lead them to the Super Bowl and lose their wild card home game to the Raiders or some shit.

This is the year Indy facefucks San Diego. Dungy and his pussy playcalling was holding them back.

holcs50
07-19-2009, 01:28 AM
Dude LT sucks in the playoffs almost if not more than Marvin Harrison. It's best for Charger haters that he stays healthy and has a good regular season so they can go into the playoffs thinking he'll lead them to the Super Bowl and lose their wild card home game to the Raiders or some shit.

This is the year Indy facefucks San Diego. Dungy and his pussy playcalling was holding them back.

LMFAO Ur retarded bro. How really can LT suck in the playoffs when he's been injured both the last two runs??? fucking idiot. Dirk is right saying a sissy or saying he shouldn't have sat out with his injuries but who says "he sucks in the playoffs" ROFL. Tard, tard, tard, and you know what hey ginobili has pretty much been out for two playoffs now-ill be damned if i count him out-LT is still young-people don't acknowledge that-people turned on him in like 2 seconds-which sucks because he's great. He and ginobili will prove to all that they are "who we thought they were" both great players. buckle up haters

La Peace
07-19-2009, 02:02 AM
Well, as a charger fan there are three certain in life.

Death, Taxes and

Chargers upsetting Indy in the Playoffs

10 times out of 10

vander
07-19-2009, 01:02 PM
It doesn't matter, the RB position is easy to play, our chances to win the SB without LT are almost the same as with him. Sproles, Hester, and Johnson would make a very nice RB committee.

Everyone knows what Sproles can do, but Johnson is going to be another one of those crazy dreadlocked RBs that are taking the NFL by storm. He will hit the pile hard and punish defenders with every yard he gets. and Hester can carry the ball better than most FBs, and has the break-speed of a RB.

LT was great, but RB's typically decline quickly after 30, I think Sproles will actually be the better RB next year.

dickface
07-19-2009, 01:16 PM
Well, as a charger fan there are three certain in life.

Death, Taxes and

Chargers upsetting Indy in the Playoffs

10 times out of 10

Make that 4 certainties. LT will always find a way to watch big playoff games from the sidelines, occasionally while keeping his helmet on.

dickface
07-19-2009, 01:19 PM
rofl, Chargers

http://photos.signonsandiego.com/gallery1.5/albums/070114ne-playoff/KC_ChargersNE267167x1190c.jpg

http://www.thesportstruth.com/images/gallery/riverstomlinson.jpg

Even Starting Lineup Toys know where LT's favorite place is -

http://www.mcfarlane.com/toys/football/nfl16/ltomlinson/images/nfl16_ltomlinson_photo_01_dp.jpg

J.T.
07-19-2009, 02:40 PM
LMFAO Ur retarded bro. How really can LT suck in the playoffs when he's been injured both the last two runs??? fucking idiot. Dirk is right saying a sissy or saying he shouldn't have sat out with his injuries but who says "he sucks in the playoffs" ROFL. Tard, tard, tard, and you know what hey ginobili has pretty much been out for two playoffs now-ill be damned if i count him out-LT is still young-people don't acknowledge that-people turned on him in like 2 seconds-which sucks because he's great. He and ginobili will prove to all that they are "who we thought they were" both great players. buckle up haters

Look at LT's career playoff stat sheet and come back and tell me he doesn't suck. Fucking Chargers homers are the worst kind of sports fan. You make Cowboys, Lakers and Yankees fan combined look like the coolest people on Earth.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-19-2009, 03:28 PM
You make Cowboys, Lakers and Yankees fan combined look like the coolest people on Earth.

:nope

The Chargers fans I know are not homers at all, and I know a decent amount of Chargers fans. Almost all of them have gotten tired of LT's drama and his repeated no shows to playoff games. And holcs50 is nothing like some of the Cowboy homers on this site that glorify all the overrated Cowboy players (Romo, Newman, more or less every defender on that team, including DeMarcus Ware).

dickface
07-19-2009, 04:28 PM
sorry, but there's not even any way to overrate Demarcus Ware. Not considering less than a year ago everyone thought Shawne Merriman was better than him, and also considering he lost DPOY to a far inferior player.

Ware is easily the best defensive player since Lawrence Taylor.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-19-2009, 04:36 PM
sorry, but there's not even any way to overrate Demarcus Ware. Not considering less than a year ago everyone thought Shawne Merriman was better than him, and also considering he lost DPOY to a far inferior player.

Ware is easily the best defensive player since Lawrence Taylor.

Sacks:
Ware 20
Harrison 16

Tackles:
Harrison 101
Ware 84

Forced Fumbles:
Harrison 7
Ware 6

Interceptions:
Harrison 1
Ware 0

Harrison > Ware

Harrison is a more versatile complete linebacker. DeMarcus Ware is a dominant pass rusher but doesn't do much other than that.

dickface
07-19-2009, 04:49 PM
DeMarcus Ware is a dominant pass rusher but doesn't do much other than that.

:lmao

dickface
07-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Harrison does that with the benefit of playing on a badass defense where teams can't afford to double team him.

Ware takes on double-teams constantly.

Ware >>>>> Harrison

Just cuz your old ass QB threw a pass right into his hands and your team was too retarded to catch him doesn't mean he's God playing LB.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-19-2009, 05:39 PM
Just cuz your old ass QB threw a pass right into his hands and your team was too retarded to catch him doesn't mean he's God playing LB.

If it was Ware on that play he probably would have rushed and Boldin would have been open.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-19-2009, 05:45 PM
lol Ware
lol Cowboys

J.T.
07-19-2009, 06:55 PM
The Chargers fans I know are not homers at all, and I know a decent amount of Chargers fans. Almost all of them have gotten tired of LT's drama and his repeated no shows to playoff games. And holcs50 is nothing like some of the Cowboy homers on this site that glorify all the overrated Cowboy players (Romo, Newman, more or less every defender on that team, including DeMarcus Ware).

Fuck you and whoever you know who's a Charger fan. I said Chargers homers, meaning people like ducks who hide from the NFL forum all season and only come back to talk shit in Week 17 when their team miraculously now has a chance to make the playoffs. Or people like Fabbs who bitched about the Hochuli call and Norv Turner being a shitty coach all season and then say that the Shini Curse the refs put on the Colts defense in overtime was legitimate and nothing like the botched Hochuli call. And now apparently this holcs50 character who thinks LT hasn't stunk up the playoffs for his entire career (exactly like Marvin Harrison did for his). TSA was the only Charger fan on here who was decent and even he was an ass. I stand by what I said. They make Laker fan look like your BFFF.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Fuck you and whoever you know who's a Charger fan. I said Chargers homers, meaning people like ducks who hide from the NFL forum all season and only come back to talk shit in Week 17 when their team miraculously now has a chance to make the playoffs. Or people like Fabbs who bitched about the Hochuli call and Norv Turner being a shitty coach all season and then say that the Shini Curse the refs put on the Colts defense in overtime was legitimate and nothing like the botched Hochuli call. And now apparently this holcs50 character who thinks LT hasn't stunk up the playoffs for his entire career (exactly like Marvin Harrison did for his). TSA was the only Charger fan on here who was decent and even he was an ass. I stand by what I said. They make Laker fan look like your BFFF.

Chill out JT, I'm not a Chargers fan at all if you thought I was, I don't like LT at all and Rivers pisses me fuckin off.

And touche, I forgot Ducks is a Chargers fan.

J.T.
07-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Chill out JT, I'm not a Chargers fan

:tu

holcs50
07-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Chill out JT, I'm not a Chargers fan at all if you thought I was, I don't like LT at all and Rivers pisses me fuckin off.

And touche, I forgot Ducks is a Chargers fan.

Agree there. There's plenty of annoying chargers fans, just as every team has their annoying fans. Unless you know a large amount of chargers fans, categorizing the whole fanbase like you've done is pretty shitty, but not surprising. Don't bother me though, if you want to hate by all means hate. Saying lakers fans aren't as bad though is a complete joke-you gotta be kidding me.

J.T.
07-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Agree there. There's plenty of annoying chargers fans, just as every team has their annoying fans. Unless you know a large amount of chargers fans, categorizing the whole fanbase like you've done is pretty shitty, but not surprising. Don't bother me though, if you want to hate by all means hate. Saying lakers fans aren't as bad though is a complete joke-you gotta be kidding me.

I'd take a group of Lakers fans out to dinner at P.F. Chang's and pick up the tab before I'd bum a cigarette to a Chargers fan.

La Peace
07-19-2009, 09:45 PM

Thats cool man. Very solipsistic.

J.T.
07-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Thats cool man. Very solipsistic.

If you're going to use $40 words like "solipsistic," at least use them in the correct context. Does not apply here.

La Peace
07-19-2009, 10:06 PM
Extreme preoccupation with and indulgence of one's feelings, desires, etc.; egoistic self-absorption.

Just for you ;)

J.T.
07-19-2009, 11:37 PM
I said Chargers homers, meaning people like ducks who hide from the NFL forum all season and only come back to talk shit in Week 17 when their team miraculously now has a chance to make the playoffs.

This is fact.

Or people like Fabbs who bitched about the Hochuli call and Norv Turner being a shitty coach all season and then say that the Shini Curse the refs put on the Colts defense in overtime was legitimate and nothing like the botched Hochuli call.

This is fact.

And now apparently this holcs50 character who thinks LT hasn't stunk up the playoffs for his entire career (exactly like Marvin Harrison did for his).

This is fact.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/score.cgi?id=TomlLa00#playoff

FOUR career playoff touchdowns. Wow, dude is the fucking MVP.

Like I said, if you're going to throw $40 words around, use them correctly.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Ducks is for sure a bandwagon fan. Once the Chargers got kicked out of the playoffs he became a die hard Cardinals fan.

dirk4mvp
07-19-2009, 11:43 PM
ducks, your take on this situation is wanted in this thread.

La Peace
07-19-2009, 11:43 PM
The fact that you think your biased opinion is the only tried and true fact only speaks to the notion that you are in fact solipsistic. You live in your own reality, you create stereotypes for an entire fan base off of random altercations with random fans on the internet. And act as if your experiences are the experiences of everyone else. Solipsistic is a normal english term used to describe this very behavior/thinking.

Get a degree and then you can tell me how to use words kid.

dirk4mvp
07-19-2009, 11:49 PM
I bet JT is on his couch with a KFC bowl watching the rerun of the Tenn-Kentucky 95 game on tv.

holcs50
07-20-2009, 12:14 AM
The fact that you think your biased opinion is the only tried and true fact only speaks to the notion that you are in fact solipsistic. You live in your own reality, you create stereotypes for an entire fan base off of random altercations with random fans on the internet. And act as if your experiences are the experiences of everyone else. Solipsistic is a normal english term used to describe this very behavior/thinking.

Oh sheee-it, can you say "rape"! :toast

J.T.
07-20-2009, 01:25 AM

Once again, don't use $40 words if you can't afford to use them correctly. You describe something that tends toward conceitedness. Solipsism is denying the existence of other minds. By perpetrating this argument with me, all you're doing is either proving me right or agreeing that you do not have a mind. Take your pick. The statements within the posts you are declaring solipsist were made based on a stimulus created by a user on this forum which represents another mind. As I've already stated, solipsism does not apply here. Thanks for playing.

holcs50
07-20-2009, 05:28 AM
Sorry JT you just seem like a major douchebag. It's ok though, I group you into the category with your PF chang lakers friends like dr house and lakaluva. Enjoy the kobe convos....silly jt, silly.

J.T.
07-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Sorry JT you just seem like a major douchebag. It's ok though, I group you into the category with your PF chang lakers friends like dr house and lakaluva. Enjoy the kobe convos....silly jt, silly.

I remember when I was 13 and got owned on the internet by the big kids too.

Phillip
07-20-2009, 08:16 AM
raiders will beat chargers in season opener. book it.

ATRAIN
07-20-2009, 08:59 AM
lol pinked on both accounts

lol raiders

lol stretch not only sucks at life he sucks at internet life too.

Phillip
07-20-2009, 09:50 AM
lol pinked on both accounts

lol raiders

lol stretch not only sucks at life he sucks at internet life too.

lol obsessed

lol texans

lol atrain not only loves obsessing over men in real life, he loves obsessing over men on the internet too

vander
07-20-2009, 10:34 AM
wow, JT's on a crusade. I hope he has room for other things in life besides the spreading of Hate for Charger fans.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 10:56 AM
lol raiders

Phillip
07-20-2009, 11:14 AM
lol colts

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:17 AM
lol stretch and phillip pinked

Phillip
07-20-2009, 11:26 AM
lol chargers ownage of colts

Dr. Gonzo
07-20-2009, 11:33 AM
Why was stretch pinked? I think he is a great poster.

Phillip
07-20-2009, 11:34 AM
Why was stretch pinked? I think he is a great poster.

rick rolled everyone on his 10,000th post

Dr. Gonzo
07-20-2009, 11:38 AM
That's brilliant.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:41 AM
lol chargers ownage of colts

lol everyone's ownage of the raiders.

Dr. Gonzo
07-20-2009, 11:56 AM
lol everyone's ownage of the raiders.

The Texans were owned by the Raiders. :depressed

Phillip
07-20-2009, 11:56 AM
lol, 3 rings faggot

J.T.
07-20-2009, 12:56 PM
I hope he has room for other things in life besides the spreading of Hate for Charger fans.

I do, actually, but I appreciate your concerns. :tu