PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Please Make Andy Everett Stop

TheGodfather
07-18-2009, 08:55 AM
Dude, we get it- you like Tiger Woods. But can you give it a rest with the nonstop Tiger ballwashing? You sound like a 10 year old chick talking about the Jonas Brothers. Jesus.

SonOfAGun
07-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Golf should not even be discussed on sports talk radio imo.

Taco
07-18-2009, 10:56 AM
Somebody Please Make Andy Everett Stop Dude, we get it- you like Tiger Woods. But can you give it a rest with the nonstop Tiger ballwashing? You sound like a 10 year old chick talking about the Jonas Brothers. Jesus.

:lol

Not gonna happen :sleep
Andy & Peter are golf nuts :bang

TheGodfather
07-18-2009, 12:06 PM
I wonder how many times he says Tiger in a day.

I wonder how many excuses he'll make for Tiger sh!tting the bed at The Open.

EricB
07-18-2009, 02:04 PM
:lol

Not gonna happen :sleep
Andy & Peter are golf nuts :bang

Yeah heaven forbid they talk about a sport not involving the Cowboys or Spurs.

mouse
07-18-2009, 02:37 PM
Is this Andy fella on ESPN, I don't see him on their website.

cherylsteele
07-18-2009, 04:27 PM
If you don't like it.....turn the channel or turn it off.

pkbpkb81
07-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Is this Andy fella on ESPN, I don't see him on their website.

lol mouse still pimping a 3rd rate station becuse there the only one's that will take his calls

mouse
07-18-2009, 04:56 PM
lol mouse still pimping a 3rd rate station becuse there the only one's that will take his calls

Is that not how it works?

pkbpkb81
07-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Is that not how it works?

why don't you call the fox sports shows any more i use to hear you back in the day.

the espn shows don't really take any call's so thats another reson why i don't like espn

Biernutz
07-18-2009, 08:51 PM
When Andy starts talking golf I turn over to 1250 or KISS. I do not want to hear 25 min of Tiger love.

Summers
07-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Golf should not even be discussed on sports talk radio imo.

At least golf is sort of a physical activity. Unlike freakin' poker on ESPN Classic. That chaps my hide!

PeterBurns
07-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Dude, we get it- you like Tiger Woods. But can you give it a rest with the nonstop Tiger ballwashing? You sound like a 10 year old chick talking about the Jonas Brothers. Jesus.

It's worse than you have any clue about. Like restraining order type stuff.
He's off all this week, so no Tiger talk....

TheGodfather
07-19-2009, 10:51 PM
It's worse than you have any clue about. Like restraining order type stuff.
He's off all this week, so no Tiger talk....

LOL! I guess it's safe to go back in the water for a week.

If Tiger doesn't win the PGA you got suicide watch...

mouse
07-19-2009, 11:19 PM
the espn shows don't really take any call's so thats another reson why i don't like espn

Dude not only do they take calls right away they read all tweets ,facebooks,and emails...

why don't you call the fox sports shows any more i use to hear you back in the day.

Every since I moved into these apartments back in 2001 its not the same like living in a house. In a house you can get loud and spam the show with all kinds of sound clips. In the apartments as soon as I get loud one of the neighbors thinks there is a domestic dispute and security has to check it out thanks to the spousal abuse hot line they have now.

Besides there is no JBL without Johnny Bottom-line to call out the Spur fans the radio lost it's grove. Some guy named Mavsfan Mike started calling in Friday and stirred up some callers I may call in to have his back, I will see where it takes me, But the truth is I may be past my Prime it's time to allow the news kids on the block like Top five John and Bobby Junk to rule sports radio as I fade to black.....

Q7C90sLh5Ok