PDA

View Full Version : Why would anyone want to leave the Lakers?

LakeShow
07-18-2009, 09:24 AM
link (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/07/ted-green-why-would-anyone-want-to-leave-the-lakers.html)

Ted Green: Why would anyone want to leave the Lakers? (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/07/ted-green-why-would-anyone-want-to-leave-the-lakers.html)

9:35 AM, July 17, 2009
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de5de970c-800wi (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de5de970c-pi)
I'm not saying what you're about to read is based on anything other than instinct and an odd feeling I have. It may be 1,000% wrong. File this under ... Just Asking:

Is anyone else completely befuddled, even flummoxed by the Lamar Odom and Trevor Ariza situations? That was rhetorical. Everyone is.
Are these not the most inexplicable "negotiations" you have seen in a long, long time?

I am as baffled as I've ever been trying to get my arms around the reasons why:

A) Ariza, an L.A. guy who attended high school and college here, would leave home, turn his back on the Lakers and say a quick and unceremonious goodbye to a championship team and a seemingly ideal professional situation, just for a few extra dollars in ... Houston? A Rockets team likely to be without both Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady? A team whose likeliest 2010 destination is the lottery?

B) And why would Odom possibly accept a midlevel exception of $5.8 million per year when the Lakers have definitely offered him $10 million per season? Doesn't that seem off-the-hook strange? Even if the total Miami money over five years is around the same as either Lakers' package, the three- or four-year deals, why in the wacky world of Lamar would he leave a championship situation where the role is tailor-made for him? No major scoring responsibility, no huge minutes if everyone's healthy, but more potential for titles with THE big-market, glamor NBA franchise, plus lots of love from a city that reveres the Lakers like rock stars?

Tell me, does any of this make any sense to you at all? Of course it doesn't. Have you seen even one remotely plausible explanation from anyone inside or outside the Lakers organization?

And in Ariza's case, don't tell me it was the acquisition of Artest. The Lakers offered Ariza a new contract before they signed the flamboyant former Rocket.

So why then? Could it be, and important to reiterate, no proof here, nothing to base this on, just asking: Could it be that these two low-key, soft-spoken forwards, neither of whom has that kill-or-be-killed mentality, no longer want (or in Trevor's case, wanted) the relentless pressure of playing with, and satisfying, Kobe Bryant?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de931970c-300wi (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de931970c-pi) Kobe does set the bar exceedingly high for all his teammates and even higher for himself. He does not abide mistakes, mental errors, lack of full effort or losses well at all. When you mess up, you'll hear it, loud and in both ears. And when nothing less than another championship is going to make anyone around here happy, it doesn't exactly allow for an easygoing workplace, an atmosphere of tranquility and relaxation, to which Odom and Ariza seem to be so well-suited.

For those of you who follow the NBA and admire the Lakers, I know, you can't fathom not wanting to be here, not wanting to be in position for rings, not wanting the adrenaline rush that comes with the push for 60-plus wins. What real competitor wouldn't want a postseason in which every game matters and your heart, body and pride are on the line every night?

Unless, of course, you've already got your ring and you can get the same long money without having the best player on your team up in your grill.

Understand, I admire the natural born killer in Kobe, love it, actually, so I don't like this central theory any more than you do. In some ways, I hate that I even thought of it, much less wrote it for the L.A. Times.

Still, I'm not buying that Odom and Ariza have dumb, shoddy, unprofessional representation or agents who overplayed their hand against Jerry Buss. No agent in his right mind would advise a client to walk away from the Lakers as they are right now. Not if he wanted to retain a shred of league-wide credibility.

Because, think about it, if Ariza ends up lost in space in Houston and Odom disappears into the Bermuda Triangle off the coast of Florida with the mediocre Heat, both distinct endgame possibilities, what college blue chipper in his right mind would ever hire either one of the agents representing Odom and Ariza?

So because I can't think of one reason, nevermind a good reason, why both Ariza and Odom seemed to not be excited about continuing in purple and gold, if someone else has a different explanation from the one I just laid out, I would love to hear it. And you know where to find me. Right here, confused as ever.

-- Ted Green
Green formerly covered the Lakers for the L.A. Times. He is currently senior sports producer for KTLA Prime News.
Top photo: Trevor Ariza takes in the moment during the Lakers' championship parade on June 17. Credit: Jae C. Hong / Associated Press
Bottom photo: Kobe Bryant. Credit: Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times

Indazone
07-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Its Kobe

lotr1trekkie
07-18-2009, 09:43 AM
The Lakers were obviously courting Artest While negotiating with Ariza. A certain lack of respect was shown. LO wants to start and be a "go to" guy at crunch time. He can be that in Miami. A little less mony. So what, he's made 100 mill in his career.

holcs50
07-18-2009, 09:48 AM
hmm, didn't read all that, but it is LA. done and done. You either like it or you don't. Can any Socal people imagine if San Diego or Orange county had a team...wow, talk about the ultimate place to play. Not just saying that cuz i from/live there but really LA has a lot of negatives and OC and SD take away a lot of them. I wish they'd get a SD team. Clips in anaheim obviously didn't work out because....well, its the clips, what do you expect, but a good owner and gm in Oc would make bundles as well as in SD

Fpoonsie
07-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Prolly cause of the shower-time gang rapes...the same reason guys don't stick around too long at DrHouse's apartment.

Cry Havoc
07-18-2009, 10:03 AM
link (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/07/ted-green-why-would-anyone-want-to-leave-the-lakers.html)

Ted Green: Why would anyone want to leave the Lakers? (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/07/ted-green-why-would-anyone-want-to-leave-the-lakers.html)

9:35 AM, July 17, 2009
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de5de970c-800wi (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de5de970c-pi)
I'm not saying what you're about to read is based on anything other than instinct and an odd feeling I have. It may be 1,000% wrong. File this under ... Just Asking:

Is anyone else completely befuddled, even flummoxed by the Lamar Odom and Trevor Ariza situations? That was rhetorical. Everyone is.
Are these not the most inexplicable "negotiations" you have seen in a long, long time?

I am as baffled as I've ever been trying to get my arms around the reasons why:

A) Ariza, an L.A. guy who attended high school and college here, would leave home, turn his back on the Lakers and say a quick and unceremonious goodbye to a championship team and a seemingly ideal professional situation, just for a few extra dollars in ... Houston? A Rockets team likely to be without both Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady? A team whose likeliest 2010 destination is the lottery?

B) And why would Odom possibly accept a midlevel exception of $5.8 million per year when the Lakers have definitely offered him $10 million per season? Doesn't that seem off-the-hook strange? Even if the total Miami money over five years is around the same as either Lakers' package, the three- or four-year deals, why in the wacky world of Lamar would he leave a championship situation where the role is tailor-made for him? No major scoring responsibility, no huge minutes if everyone's healthy, but more potential for titles with THE big-market, glamor NBA franchise, plus lots of love from a city that reveres the Lakers like rock stars?

Tell me, does any of this make any sense to you at all? Of course it doesn't. Have you seen even one remotely plausible explanation from anyone inside or outside the Lakers organization?

And in Ariza's case, don't tell me it was the acquisition of Artest. The Lakers offered Ariza a new contract before they signed the flamboyant former Rocket.

So why then? Could it be, and important to reiterate, no proof here, nothing to base this on, just asking: Could it be that these two low-key, soft-spoken forwards, neither of whom has that kill-or-be-killed mentality, no longer want (or in Trevor's case, wanted) the relentless pressure of playing with, and satisfying, Kobe Bryant?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de931970c-300wi (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de931970c-pi) Kobe does set the bar exceedingly high for all his teammates and even higher for himself. He does not abide mistakes, mental errors, lack of full effort or losses well at all. When you mess up, you'll hear it, loud and in both ears. And when nothing less than another championship is going to make anyone around here happy, it doesn't exactly allow for an easygoing workplace, an atmosphere of tranquility and relaxation, to which Odom and Ariza seem to be so well-suited.

For those of you who follow the NBA and admire the Lakers, I know, you can't fathom not wanting to be here, not wanting to be in position for rings, not wanting the adrenaline rush that comes with the push for 60-plus wins. What real competitor wouldn't want a postseason in which every game matters and your heart, body and pride are on the line every night?

Unless, of course, you've already got your ring and you can get the same long money without having the best player on your team up in your grill.

Understand, I admire the natural born killer in Kobe, love it, actually, so I don't like this central theory any more than you do. In some ways, I hate that I even thought of it, much less wrote it for the L.A. Times.

Still, I'm not buying that Odom and Ariza have dumb, shoddy, unprofessional representation or agents who overplayed their hand against Jerry Buss. No agent in his right mind would advise a client to walk away from the Lakers as they are right now. Not if he wanted to retain a shred of league-wide credibility.

Because, think about it, if Ariza ends up lost in space in Houston and Odom disappears into the Bermuda Triangle off the coast of Florida with the mediocre Heat, both distinct endgame possibilities, what college blue chipper in his right mind would ever hire either one of the agents representing Odom and Ariza?

So because I can't think of one reason, nevermind a good reason, why both Ariza and Odom seemed to not be excited about continuing in purple and gold, if someone else has a different explanation from the one I just laid out, I would love to hear it. And you know where to find me. Right here, confused as ever.

-- Ted Green
Green formerly covered the Lakers for the L.A. Times. He is currently senior sports producer for KTLA Prime News.
Top photo: Trevor Ariza takes in the moment during the Lakers' championship parade on June 17. Credit: Jae C. Hong / Associated Press
Bottom photo: Kobe Bryant. Credit: Wally Skalij / Los Angeles Times

Some players care more about enjoying themselves and their time in the NBA playing a game that's supposed to be fun rather than winning.

It's amazing. ANY other NBA fanbase would understand this kind of thing.

Sec24Row7
07-18-2009, 10:19 AM
Maybe they don't want to pay double the income tax and then get IOU's as tax returns in your bankrupt fucking state? Neither Texas nor Florida have state income taxes so the salaries are actually even higher than they look.

mytespurs
07-18-2009, 10:24 AM
I wonder why everyone is saying their farewells, so to speak, when there's been no official confirmation that Lamar has signed or will be signing with another team.

I would say it's 50-50 that he will remain a Laker. There is a report of an offer on the table from the Heat which he hasn't accepted yet.

I think in the end he'll remain a Laker.

NRHector
07-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Earthquakes and fires

LakeShow
07-18-2009, 10:34 AM
Maybe they don't want to pay double the income tax and then get IOU's as tax returns in your bankrupt fucking state? Neither Texas nor Florida have state income taxes so the salaries are actually even higher than they look.

Ouch! The states woes wont have much effect on Odom but speaking as one of those that would be a recipient of IOU's (that no one will honor) instead of a paycheck, it sucks. :depressed

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 10:41 AM
I wonder why everyone is saying their farewells, so to speak, when there's been no official confirmation that Lamar has signed or will be signing with another team.

I would say it's 50-50 that he will remain a Laker. There is a report of an offer on the table from the Heat which he hasn't accepted yet.

I think in the end he'll remain a Laker.

Thank, you, myte.

And the Lakers chose Artest over Ariza.

BUMP
07-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Prolly cause of the shower-time gang rapes...the same reason guys don't stick around too long at DrHouse's apartment.

:lol:lol:lol

DPG21920
07-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Ya, most reports are saying there was never an offer to Ariza and that Artest contacted the Lakers and said he was available for the MLE.

mytespurs
07-18-2009, 10:54 AM
http://twitter.com/peterburns760

"Odom signs with Miami. Well, they goes my late May 2010 vacation. Spurs favorites to win West now. Awesome."

I don't know who this guy is but until it's officially confirmed, it's all rumor and speculation. So don't get your hopes up if you're one of those people who think the Lakers not having Lamar means the spurs win the west.

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 10:57 AM
As others here have cited: perhaps Buss has grown weary of rewarding contract year players only to see them denigrate after signage. We were fortunate to garner that ring due to extreme motivations by both Odom & Ariza and Buss made the immediate move to bring in another "ring barren" entity in Artest. Maybe unlike when Buss forsaked Ariza in broad daylight, he's forsaking Odom in the shadows, wary to reward them now that's they've feasted on the fruits of supreme victory and may will revert to type (especially Odom). Ariza is a solid citizen, but Odom can be so contrary & dynamic. Strive for the static: Phil, Kobe (has left the reservation at times), Gasol, Fisher...&...Pop, Duncan, Parker, Manu.

JamStone
07-18-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't think Kobe is a major factor. But, that's just my opinion. I think players all around the league, and especially his teammates, understand how he's wired and how tough he can be on teammates. Lamar really seemed to handle playing with Kobe fine, understanding the way Kobe was. And, Trevor Ariza was a rare teammate for Kobe in that Kobe learned to trust him fairly quickly compared to other teammates. I can't say playing with Kobe wasn't a factor at all. But, I don't think he's the deal breaker.

I think in both cases of Lamar and Trevor, they felt like they earned a lot more money than the Lakers were willing to pay them. They heard and read the quotes by guys like Magic Johnson saying he was going to have to open his wallet to keep both guys and other people in the organization that keeping them both would be their main priorities this summer. Money plays a big part, but professional athletes have huge egos and they want to feel appreciated and wanted.

I don't think it's about wanting to leave the Lakers. I think both want/ed to stay with the Lakers. I don't think it's about playing with Kobe, at least not as a major factor. It's obviously not about going to or staying in a place where they can win titles. So, to me, it mostly comes down to each of those players feeling appreciated by the organization after each played very well in the playoffs to help the franchise win another championship.

The Lakers brass probably said something to the effect that they'd do everything they could to keep those two guys and bring them back. And, it's thinking they would and then realizing that's not really their stance. Basically, it's the Lakers will bring them back if it's on their terms. And, so both Ariza and Odom probably felt jilted in a way, unappreciated.

You can qualify it with money because money is absolutely a factor. But, I think it's not only the money but how the negotiations went and each of the offers and what that represented to both Ariza and Odom in terms of being appreciated and respected.

I don't think either wanted to leave the Lakers. But, each was/is obviously willing to.

Sec24Row7
07-18-2009, 11:09 AM
Ouch! The states woes wont have much effect on Odom but speaking as one of those that would be a recipient of IOU's (that no one will honor) instead of a paycheck, it sucks. :depressed

How is that? Rich people's tax returns matter too...

Trainwreck2100
07-18-2009, 11:42 AM
High cost of living, shitty state economy, the fact that at some point your state will float away.

spursfan1000
07-18-2009, 11:42 AM
:lolAriza- Wants to turn into a big time player in Houston

Odom-Wants to Move to Florida

ElNono
07-18-2009, 11:53 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef0115711de931970c-300wi

Wombatzu
07-18-2009, 11:57 AM
i think it was in this forum that i saw a gif of Kobe slapping Pau upside the head while sitting on the bench and Ariza looking on like, "Dayum..."

Spurs_210
07-18-2009, 11:58 AM
It was obvious that the Lakers were not interested in Ariza as they had their eyes on landing Artest. If you let feelings get into it then you could say they just stabbed a guy you helped them bring a championship home in the back. At the end of the day you have to step back and realize its just business and if you could improve your team in any way you do so. Role players have to understand this. Business is business

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 12:28 PM
This season will go by, and when all the dust settles, Kobe will be holding the LOB, accompanied with the MVP, and you all will be crying foul play, once again, because this is the pathetic life of a Spurs fan, when the Lakers win.

Luva with the goods/Saturday style.

Bob Lanier
07-18-2009, 12:40 PM
LA has a lot of negatives and OC and SD take away a lot of them.

:rollin

cobbler
07-18-2009, 01:10 PM
It's all about $$$, egos, and winning. It's not about Ariza and Odom wanting to leave. They want(ed) to stay.

Dr. Buss in Ariza's case offered the guy market value. He doubled his salary! Wouldn't you be thrilled if your employer, in a down economy doubled yours? And your agent balks and pulls the respect card? Most peoples ego would check in too and tell the guy to not let the door hit him on the way out. But in the sports business, you have needs and sometimes you have to swallow that ego to be competitive. Well, Artest was chomping at the bit to be a Laker and actually is a better player than Ariza. Not only that, he's willing to take less money. No brainer for the front office. Ariza's agent played hardball with bad timing and not knowing all the cards that were on the table. Ariza wanted to stay, Buss wanted to keep him. That Artest was begging to be a Laker gave Buss options he normally would not have had. And the Lakers improved in the process. The "respect" comments by the agent can be intrepreted as "I fucked up and have to say someting to save face"... nothing more.

As for Odom, Dr Buss overpaid him for 5 years since the Shaq trade. How many threads have you seen across the internet talking about how great he could be and how inconsistent he is. He had a good year and was a valuable contruibutor to the title no doubt. That does not change the fact that he was overpaid. He has been offered fair market deals. So your an employer, you have put up with less than stellar production for 5 years while paying a guy much more than market value and you offer the guy a fair contract that only a couple of other companies would or could pay. And you hear nothing back other than the said employee was talking to others? You wouldnt be miffed? You tell the guy to not let the door hit him. Except in this case, there is no replacement at the doorstep wanting in so and you want to stay competitive. So you posture. The cards are on the table. The egos are in play. The sides are playing poker and waiting for a tell. Odom has flinched first and my guess is he folds and takes the offer. Because just like the thread says.... why would he want to leave the Lakers?

As for all the Kobe hating comments.... It's well known that both Ariza and Odom are good friends with Kobe and love playing with him.

The rapist comments? Really? You can't get past that already? So so sad....:bang

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 01:26 PM
The Cobbster, pickin' 'em up.........layin' 'em down.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 01:29 PM
They can't get over the fact that the "rapist" won a ring without Shaq. It eats them alive inside that Kobe did what they all proclaimed for years he would never do.

Bob Lanier
07-18-2009, 01:30 PM
It eats them alive inside that Kobe did what they all proclaimed for years he would never do.
But enough about Lakers fans and the fact that Kobe Bryant forcibly sodomized a woman.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 01:34 PM
And now they go back to the rapist card since they can't discuss anything related to basketball.

They are pretty predictable.

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 01:37 PM
TBH, discussing anything basketball-related with Laker fans is completely pointless, since the majority of Laker fans are delusional about anything involving their team..

No, we go back to the rapist card because we still can't believe it..

only Laker fans actually want to ignore and downplay somebody RAPING a woman..that speaks on how disgusting you people are..I know it eats you up inside to know that you actually condone that type of behavior, certainly that isn't normal..

if Kobe wasn't a Laker, he would be in prison right now, or at least getting the OJ treatment, which is what should have happened..

Ariza and Odom also must obviously know that Kobe is a threat to throw them under the bus anytime something goes wrong, which is something he has done multiple times in the past..maybe he will snitch on them too if he finds out about a secret involving them, since he's also done that in the past to one of his teammates too..

I'll take Phil Jackson's word for it btw..he said "he wasn't surprised" when he heard Kobe allegedly raped a woman..

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 01:39 PM
^Prove that Kobe raped Kate Faber.

Trainwreck2100
07-18-2009, 01:41 PM
It's all about $$$, egos, and winning. It's not about Ariza and Odom wanting to leave. They want(ed) to stay.

Dr. Buss in Ariza's case offered the guy market value. He doubled his salary! Wouldn't you be thrilled if your employer, in a down economy doubled yours? And your agent balks and pulls the respect card? Most peoples ego would check in too and tell the guy to not let the door hit him on the way out. But in the sports business, you have needs and sometimes you have to swallow that ego to be competitive. Well, Artest was chomping at the bit to be a Laker and actually is a better player than Ariza. Not only that, he's willing to take less money. No brainer for the front office. Ariza's agent played hardball with bad timing and not knowing all the cards that were on the table. Ariza wanted to stay, Buss wanted to keep him. That Artest was begging to be a Laker gave Buss options he normally would not have had. And the Lakers improved in the process. The "respect" comments by the agent can be intrepreted as "I fucked up and have to say someting to save face"... nothing more.

As for Odom, Dr Buss overpaid him for 5 years since the Shaq trade. How many threads have you seen across the internet talking about how great he could be and how inconsistent he is. He had a good year and was a valuable contruibutor to the title no doubt. That does not change the fact that he was overpaid. He has been offered fair market deals. So your an employer, you have put up with less than stellar production for 5 years while paying a guy much more than market value and you offer the guy a fair contract that only a couple of other companies would or could pay. And you hear nothing back other than the said employee was talking to others? You wouldnt be miffed? You tell the guy to not let the door hit him. Except in this case, there is no replacement at the doorstep wanting in so and you want to stay competitive. So you posture. The cards are on the table. The egos are in play. The sides are playing poker and waiting for a tell. Odom has flinched first and my guess is he folds and takes the offer. Because just like the thread says.... why would he want to leave the Lakers?

As for all the Kobe hating comments.... It's well known that both Ariza and Odom are good friends with Kobe and love playing with him.

The rapist comments? Really? You can't get past that already? So so sad....:bang

too long

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 01:41 PM
^Prove that Kobe raped Kate Faber.

prove that he didn't..

the only people that know what happened are the 2 of them..the difference is that the guy that did it is a very rich man that plays for the Lakers, allowing him the resources to completely fuck this woman and her case up, which was clearly what happened in the case..see: OJ Simpson..and more recently, Donte Stallworth, who "settled" with the family out of the court, despite clearly killing somebody while drunk, which would have been at least 10 years for a normal person..

$$$ buys freedom..

Mr. Body
07-18-2009, 01:50 PM
LA is a hell hole. Nice weather but shallow people and a nightmare of sprawling traffic. The weather is spoiled by smog.

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 01:55 PM
the best part of being a Laker fan is reading about how you openly cheer for an alleged rapist?..

what about how you destroy your city and swarm people after your team wins a title?..

cobbler
07-18-2009, 02:02 PM
TBH, discussing anything basketball-related with Laker fans is completely pointless, since the majority of Laker fans are delusional about anything involving their team..

only Laker fans actually want to ignore and downplay somebody RAPING a woman..that speaks on how disgusting you people are..I know it eats you up inside to know that you actually condone that type of behavior, certainly that isn't normal..

if Kobe wasn't a Laker, he would be in prison right now, or at least getting the OJ treatment, which is what should have happened..

Ariza and Odom also must obviously know that Kobe is a threat to throw them under the bus anytime something goes wrong, which is something he has done multiple times in the past..maybe he will snitch on them too if he finds out about a secret involving them, since he's also done that in the past to one of his teammates too..

Or maybe, just some of us look at the case with some objectivity because we arent laker haters and see it for what it is. An extra marital affair with a young girl that saw $$$$ and tried to cash in. Unfortunately for her, her past and the 6 layers of guys spunk in her panties other than Kobes let her down. Just like Arizas agent, she bluffed and didn't know all the cards on the table.

You toss out the RAPE word as if it was FACT and it's not. Is it possible? Of course it is. And it is just a possible and more likely, with the girls history of instability and promiscuity, that she was seeking her meal ticket. The case is over, he was NOT convicted of rape. That is fact. It has been discussed a bizillion times, and yet you cannot let it go because its all you got as ammunition against the Laker fan brecause you will always fall short if you had to actually talk basketball, franchises, history, or titles.

Why is it you never hear about the Shawn Kemp, Isiah Rider, Ruben Patterson, Qyntel Wood, Jason Kidd, Eddie Griffen, Allen Iverson discretions to name a few when talking about their teams? Because you don't have to... you can actually make a case why your team is better than theirs, why your star player is better. So as usual, when you cannot counter with anything related to basketball you belittle yourself and pull out the "rapist" card because you are so insecure and it just eats at you to see the Lakers and Kobe win.

And everytime you do... it's just another indication that the Lakers and their fans have not only won on the court and in the stands, but they have also won in your heads... and that my friend is domination...

and it's SWEEEEEEEEEET!!!!

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

JustBlaze
07-18-2009, 02:03 PM
1 word- Kome

JustBlaze
07-18-2009, 02:05 PM
They can't get over the fact that the "rapist" won a ring without Shaq. It eats them alive inside that Kobe did what they all proclaimed for years he would never do.
Gasol= the real Finals MVP

lil_penny
07-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Why is it you never hear about the Shawn Kemp, Isiah Rider, Ruben Patterson, Qyntel Wood,

This is why I never pull the rape card... people could go on for hours about all the ex blazers who were accused also lol or just the dumb asses who were in trouble all the time, or pulling out basketball cards for ID's haha.

JustBlaze
07-18-2009, 02:13 PM
This is why I never pull the rape card... people could go on for hours about all the ex blazers who were accused also lol or just the dumb asses who were in trouble all the time, or pulling out basketball cards for ID's haha.
Who cares, just do it. Even if it isn't 100% true, it still pisses the homers off.

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Or maybe, just some of us look at the case with some objectivity because we arent laker haters and see it for what it is. An extra marital affair with a young girl that saw $$$$ and tried to cash in. Unfortunately for her, her past and the 6 layers of guys spunk in her panties other than Kobes let her down. Just like Arizas agent, she bluffed and didn't know all the cards on the table.

You toss out the RAPE word as if it was FACT and it's not. Is it possible? Of course it is. And it is just a possible and more likely, with the girls history of instability and promiscuity, that she was seeking her meal ticket. The case is over, he was NOT convicted of rape. That is fact. It has been discussed a bizillion times, and yet you cannot let it go because its all you got as ammunition against the Laker fan brecause you will always fall short if you had to actually talk basketball, franchises, history, or titles.

Why is it you never hear about the Shawn Kemp, Isiah Rider, Ruben Patterson, Qyntel Wood, Jason Kidd, Eddie Griffen, Allen Iverson discretions to name a few when talking about their teams? Because you don't have to... you can actually make a case why your team is better than theirs, why your star player is better. So as usual, when you cannot counter with anything related to basketball you belittle yourself and pull out the "rapist" card because you are so insecure and it just eats at you to see the Lakers and Kobe win.

And everytime you do... it's just another indication that the Lakers and their fans have not only won on the court and in the stands, but they have also won in your heads... and that my friend is domination...

first of all..

when you look up my history, I've been "pulling the rape" card since it happened..even when the Lakers were a bad team in 2005, 2006, and 2007..it has nothing to do with the Lakers success, maybe unlike you, I actually have morals and respect, so I actually care when somebody rapes another person..

I'm basing my assumptions on the characters of those involved, which is exactly what Laker fans did with the woman..I'm doing the same thing for Kobe..he has a history of having a bad temper, he has a history of shitting on people around him..Phil Jackson himself said that he wasn't surprised that Kobe was accused of this kind of thing, which speaks volumes on Kobe's character..

it's easy to make shit up about a woman and kill her case when you have the resources..but nobody can deny all of Kobe's incidents, because they were in public..the price of being a celebrity..

at the end of the day, he put himself in that situation by cheating on his wife, and only the 2 of them know what happened..I'm basing my assumptions on the fact that he actually admitted to having intercourse with her, and basing it on his horribly flawed character..it doesn't help that he actually choked her while fucking her, and that she was bleeding..it also doesn't help that he tried to get out of it by bringing up Shaq's name..

You hear about Iverson, Kidd, and Kemp all the time, so that's a horrible point..the reason you don't hear them as much as Kobe is obvious, Kobe is arguably the most well-known superstar in the NBA, and easily the most hyped outside of Lebron..that shouldn't be your point, it's a poor one..if somebody brought up Ruben Patterson or any of these other scrubs, I would be saying the same thing, but they're clearly irrelevant..

that's my problem though..that's the difference..Kobe is still hailed and praised everywhere, and people ignore these incidents, even though they are huge incidents..it's very sad..

Like I said before..Laker fans are by far the least knowledgeable fans in the NBA, arguing with them is very easy, but it gets tiring..you guys are delusional about everything, and you don't realize the fact that the majority of your team's success is based on location of the city..from arguing about Bynum being "Duncan with better athleticism", to arguing that Kobe is better than Jordan..Laker fans are BY FAR the worst fans in the NBA..

Laker fans are also by far the most insecure fans in the NBA, probably in all of sports..they'll constantly bring up the Lakers name or Kobe's name in any conversation, even if it has nothing to do with them..they make threads on SpursTalk on the Spurs side of the forum, about how the Lakers were better than the Spurs last year, even though every one of us admitted it..they need re-assurance all the time..

Now not only are you cheering for an alleged rapist that shits and snitches on his teammates..you're now cheering for a guy that beats his wife, and abuses animals..

when will you guys show some decency?..

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 02:33 PM

Yep. It was their worst nightmare come to fruition.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 02:37 PM

God damn that's some world class ownage cobbler. Couldn't have said it better myself.

A word about Kate Faber, the alleged rape victim. When she went to take the rape test she was found with several sources of semen in her vagina from multiple partners. To say she was promiscuous is an understatement. This woman went up to Kobe's room at midnight claiming she wanted an autograph for crying out loud. Her initial story to the police was riddled with outright lies about where she was, times, etc. It was later disclosed from friends of hers that she had attempted to commit suicide just four months prior to the incident and was taking medication for anti-depression and schizophrenia. Forgive me for not giving this woman the complete benefit of the doubt here.

I don't pretend to know what happened in Colorado. All I know is there is no conclusive evidence to say much of anything either way. Had the case gone to trial Kobe's defense lawyers probably would have shredded this woman's credibility instantly and he would have been acquitted.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Gosh, you people are clueless. He had choke sex with another woman while he was married. Fuck the legality, the dudes is a rotten piece of shit and you guys are for defending it.

Nobody is defending adultery.

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 02:48 PM
"he tried to get out of it by bringing up Shaq's name."

To me that is the crux of the event. It exposed all of Kobe's flaws: rank immaturity, deceit and cowardice. It caused Daddy the near break up of his marriage and cannot be excused. I suspect Kobe & Daddy had their sit down over this issue and peace was made. At least that is my hope.

DJB
07-18-2009, 02:51 PM
And life as a Laker fan will continue to be glorious. Odom has seen his best days, which were lackluster at best. Ariza will never set foot on a stage as bright as the one the Lakers blessed.

This season will go by, and when all the dust settles, Kobe will be holding the LOB, accompanied with the MVP, and you all will be crying foul play, once again, because this is the pathetic life of a Spurs fan, when the Lakers win.

To a healthy season...:toast

It's going to be funny when you're nowhere to be found about one year from now. :toast

Spurs_210
07-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Does anyone seriously believe that Kobe really raped that slut? Seriously, she was a slut who wanted money. Tried to claim rape on a superstar basketball player to simply cash in. I respect Kobe cause his skill can't be ignored. I don't like him cause he's a douche. This whole rapist shit is really stupid and has a Spurs fan its really lame to keep seeing it thrown out there.

rayray2k8
07-18-2009, 02:53 PM
Odom signed with another team?
Until it's official, people should hold off on there comments. I know a lot of spurs fans are eager to know where
Odom goes. I guess they don't want a challenge. :rolleyes
Artest is an upgrade to Ariza and really, whatever was lost when Ariza left, Odom can make up for it.

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Bryant is extremely fortunate that he retained an attorney that was a junk yard dog, and then made the decisive choice to turn her loose on this Faber girl. Otherwise, it would have been a grim outcome. And supposedly this Mackey girl came this close || to resigning after Kobe insisted on doing that press conference with his wife.

Amaso
07-18-2009, 03:15 PM
This would be a funnier and more convincing article if this guy knew anything about the relationships that these 2 specific players have with Kobe. Ariza and Kobe are like best friends and Kobe has defended Lamar Odom and praised him his entire stay in LA, even when Odom didn't deserve the praise he was getting.

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 03:17 PM
The highlight of that case was the Laker fan that offered his special services to end the case. And they call Lakers fans bandwagoners.

And highlight II:...Mrs. O'Neal listening to that detective testify about Kobe rattin' out Mr. O'Neal for similar behavior. Good lord, can ya imagine it at the O'Neal house after that?

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 03:19 PM
I don't vote, and I'm an atheist, just to answer the rapist-admirer's question..

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 03:21 PM
it was also pathetic how Laker fans were calling the woman and her family, threatening her for her life..the Church of Kobe at it's finest..

so she was being attacked by high-priced lawyers, her entire life was being probed, attacked by the LA media, and she was being threatened for her life by crazed Laker fans..this girl stood no chance..she was raped, but she became the bad guy..

while Kobe raped a woman, and also snitched on his teammate later that night..his punishment? lost some endorsements that he got back a few years later, after he cried and tried to get out of LA, only to be rewarded again by his team receiving Pau Gasol..

dirk4mvp
07-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Odom's appearance on The Fantasy Factory is better than anything he's done in his basketball career.

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 03:27 PM
it was also pathetic how Laker fans were calling the woman and her family, threatening her for her life..the Church of Kobe at it's finest..

so she was being attacked by high-priced lawyers, her entire life was being probed, attacked by the LA media, and she was being threatened for her life by crazed Laker fans..this girl stood no chance..she was raped, but she became the bad guy..

Ipso facto, she should have never taken that money, Harlem. The moment she did that everything ceased to exist prior.

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Odom's appearance on The Fantasy Factory is better than anything he's done in his basketball career.

Those two 3's in the 4th quarter when the Magic cut it to 5 withstanding.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 03:50 PM

while Kobe raped a woman, and also snitched on his teammate later that night..his punishment? lost some endorsements that he got back a few years later, after he cried and tried to get out of LA, only to be rewarded again by his team receiving Pau Gasol..

Where is your indisputable proof that Kobe raped this woman?

bostonguy
07-18-2009, 04:09 PM
After being "raped" by Kobe, didnt the girl brag to alot of people at a party later that night about sleeping with kobe?

ducks
07-18-2009, 04:19 PM
could be signing a long term contract and not sure when phil will hang it up
and maybe they do not want to play with kurt as coach

cherylsteele
07-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Kobe's flaws: rank immaturity, deceit and cowardice.
Maybe this is why some players don't want to play for the the Lakers, and it has nothing to do with $$$.

carrao45
07-18-2009, 04:26 PM
could be signing a long term contract and not sure when phil will hang it up
and maybe they do not want to play with kurt as coach

I wouldnt want too either

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Maybe this is why some players don't want to play for the the Lakers, and it has nothing to do with $$$.

Cheryl, we're all imperfect. Kobe was dangerously reckless and his imperfections were exposed to the world. We as the public were not entitled to an apology for his trespasses against O'Neal...as we were not entitled to hear such testimony, but, that was Colorado's shame, not ours. Daddy & Kobe seemed to have mended their rift from that particular "insult."

IronMexican
07-18-2009, 04:38 PM
LA is a hell hole. Nice weather but shallow people and a nightmare of sprawling traffic. The weather is spoiled by smog.

Yeah, it really sucks here.

cobbler
07-18-2009, 04:56 PM
first of all..

when you look up my history, I've been "pulling the rape" card since it happened..even when the Lakers were a bad team in 2005, 2006, and 2007..it has nothing to do with the Lakers success, maybe unlike you, I actually have morals and respect, so I actually care when somebody rapes another person..

You don't know me as a person. You don't know Kobe or Kate Farber anymore than you have been fed my the media either. So you can come down off your morals and respect high horse anytime.

I'm basing my assumptions on the characters of those involved, which is exactly what Laker fans did with the woman..I'm doing the same thing for Kobe..he has a history of having a bad temper, he has a history of shitting on people around him..Phil Jackson himself said that he wasn't surprised that Kobe was accused of this kind of thing, which speaks volumes on Kobe's character..

Well thank you for admitting they are assumptions. Isn't that truly the point? In my post i said it was possible that it was a rape and it was possible the girl was going after her meal ticket. Only they really know now and thats the fact. The difference is, you took your now admitted assumptions and stated them as FACT.

I think it's a long stretch to imply that someone who has a history of teamate turmoil in a sports environment has the "character" to commit criminal acts.

But again, you cleared that up with your admission of assumption. Bravo!

it's easy to make shit up about a woman and kill her case when you have the resources..but nobody can deny all of Kobe's incidents, because they were in public..the price of being a celebrity..

Make shit up? The medical records were not made up. She most definetly had semen from multiple partners over the weekend in her panties and body. She had a medical history of depression and suicidal tendencies that were well docummented. Where is your morals compass now? I suppose it is morally acceptable to have multiple partners out of wedlock over a weekend or to attempt suicide in your world? Or is it that you just use those terms when they fit your needs?

at the end of the day, he put himself in that situation by cheating on his wife, and only the 2 of them know what happened..I'm basing my assumptions on the fact that he actually admitted to having intercourse with her, and basing it on his horribly flawed character..it doesn't help that he actually choked her while fucking her, and that she was bleeding..it also doesn't help that he tried to get out of it by bringing up Shaq's name..

I cannot argue with you here. He put himself in the situation. Only those two will actually know what really went on. And your allegation of rape is indeed and assumption and not anywhere near FACT. Thank you again for that admittion.

You hear about Iverson, Kidd, and Kemp all the time, so that's a horrible point..the reason you don't hear them as much as Kobe is obvious, Kobe is arguably the most well-known superstar in the NBA, and easily the most hyped outside of Lebron..that shouldn't be your point, it's a poor one..if somebody brought up Ruben Patterson or any of these other scrubs, I would be saying the same thing, but they're clearly irrelevant..

Iverson and Kidd are most definetly relevent players still today. Let's be real here. There are thousands of threads on boards talking about basketball where they are involved. As is the same with Kobe. Are you telling me their indescretions are mentioned at the same ratio as Kobe's? Not even close. You cannot pull up a thread about Kobe where there isnt some idiotic rapist comment. It's all about the Laker hate and Kobe hate and has nothing to do with the actual indescretions or rellevence.

that's my problem though..that's the difference..Kobe is still hailed and praised everywhere, and people ignore these incidents, even though they are huge incidents..it's very sad..

He is hailed for his basketball prowess. He is hailed for his work ethic. He is hailed for his competitive spirt and will to win. He is not hailed for his character.

People ignore these incidents? Are you serious? How can they when individuals such as yourself spew the rapist etc. comments in every possible manner in every meduim available? Seems like a major contradiction to me there.

Like I said before..Laker fans are by far the least knowledgeable fans in the NBA, arguing with them is very easy, but it gets tiring..you guys are delusional about everything, and you don't realize the fact that the majority of your team's success is based on location of the city..from arguing about Bynum being "Duncan with better athleticism", to arguing that Kobe is better than Jordan..Laker fans are BY FAR the worst fans in the NBA..

So let's jump off the assumptions bandwagon and onto the generalizations one:

Laker fans are by far the least knowledgeable? Delusional about everything?

Do you have any quantitave proof for such bold statements? I'm guessing not.

The arguments and comparisons of players have gone on since the beginning of sport and will contiue. It is almost impossible to compare eras and clearly fallable when careers have not even completed. It's the bantar that makes being a fan fun. It's all about opinions and many are swayed by their homerism. Being a fan is about supporting your team is it not? So I suggest that Laker fans are no different than any others.... they just get on YOUR nerves more. That doesnt make them the worst... it makes them more successful.

I don't know a single Laker fan that wouldn't admit that being in a desired local has helped the franchise. But to suggest that it is the "majority" reason for the teams sucess is both ignorant and absurd. The sucess has come from having an owner that values winning over the bottom line. It comes from having quality personell in the front office and coaching ranks. I comes from instilling a winning atmosphere and hard work. And there is even some luck involved. The "majority" coming from the "local" inticement is laughable.... and I offer you as proof..... the Clippers.

Laker fans are also by far the most insecure fans in the NBA, probably in all of sports..they'll constantly bring up the Lakers name or Kobe's name in any conversation, even if it has nothing to do with them..they make threads on SpursTalk on the Spurs side of the forum, about how the Lakers were better than the Spurs last year, even though every one of us admitted it..they need re-assurance all the time..

So if i pull up all the threads that state how the Spurs were actually better and only lost because of injury or how the Lakers lucked into the title I can say Spur fans are the most insecure in the NBA? Yet another generalization brought on by the Laker hate.... nothing more. Why whould Laker fans need reassurances? We have a trophy case full of them.

Now not only are you cheering for an alleged rapist that shits and snitches on his teammates..you're now cheering for a guy that beats his wife, and abuses animals..

WOW....Just WOW!!!

At least you have gone from "raped someone" to "alleged rapist" in one post. I'll have to give you credit for that.

when will you guys show some decency?..

Probably about the same time you get off that high horse. :lmao

Jace
07-18-2009, 05:43 PM
After being "raped" by Kobe, didnt the girl brag to alot of people at a party later that night about sleeping with kobe?

No idea, but the reports had her volunteering to take a polygraph(no idea if the police took her up on it but you have to imagine they would..right?)

sabar
07-18-2009, 05:47 PM
Spursfan is looking really dumb in here. I've looked over the evidence in the Kobe case multiple times and there just isn't enough to go forward with prosecution. How can you possibly imply he is guilty if there isn't even evidence other than the girl's hearsay? It's obvious by the accounts of that night and later evidence that she was very promiscuous. Couple this with contradicting statements and a very messed up past, and she had 0 credibility. I would not have moved forward on the case if I was a spurs fan and the DA. There just isn't any evidence. Go read over all the case paperwork again. You have to be really biased against Kobe to see anything in it.

So, Spursfan would do well to stop playing that card. Play the "Cheated on wife" one instead since its actually true.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Damn did you all just see that?

Cobbler just murdered HarlemHeat.

IronMexican
07-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Spursfan is looking really dumb in here. I've looked over the evidence in the Kobe case multiple times and there just isn't enough to go forward with prosecution. How can you possibly imply he is guilty if there isn't even evidence other than the girl's hearsay? It's obvious by the accounts of that night and later evidence that she was very promiscuous. Couple this with contradicting statements and a very messed up past, and she had 0 credibility. I would not have moved forward on the case if I was a spurs fan and the DA. There just isn't any evidence. Go read over all the case paperwork again. You have to be really biased against Kobe to see anything in it.

So, Spursfan would do well to stop playing that card. Play the "Cheated on wife" one instead since its actually true.

:tu

If you are famous, people love to assume you are automatically guilty.

dirk4mvp
07-18-2009, 05:59 PM
Cobbler just murdered HarlemHeat.

That's not a surprise. HarlemHeat isn't as well known as some of the other stupid ST posters because he doesn't have a noticeable shtick, but he's just as dumb.

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 06:05 PM
LOL he didn't murder me at all, he didn't say anything..

-of course I'm assuming he raped her, I've never denied that..like I say all the time, I'm basing my assumptions on his character, the same way all of you that deny it are basing it on the girl's character..there's no other way of knowing in a case like this, because they were the only 2 people in the room..

-Being promiscuous doesn't mean that a girl couldn't be raped..that's not how life works..if her choice was to have sex with multiple partners in that time span, that's on her, it doesn't mean she couldn't have been raped..that's the stupidest attack of character I've seen as an argument..

Tupac Shakur got a year and a half in jail for allegedly sexually abusing a woman that he had already had intercourse with earlier, and had allegedly given him dome in a nightclub a few days earlier..she was also known around town as a promiscuous woman..that didn't stop the law from taking her side, which wouldn't have happened with the logic you guys are using against the woman that was viciously raped by Bryant..the main argument against 2Pac was an attack on his character and his music, which wouldn't be much different than an attack on Kobe IMO..

Mike Tyson had a very similar case..his victim was accused of the same shit, and she was also accused of having many holes and contradictory statements in her claims..that didn't stop Tyson from getting convicted and sent to prison..

so your logic is very wrong here, which isn't surprising, since you're a Lakers fan..

-The key here is that they both admitted that the sex took place..this wasn't a case where a woman alleged that they fucked, but there was no proof of it..Kobe admitted that there was intercourse, and he admitted that he was choking her, which looks bad on him..

-Her medical depression doesn't mean anything..if you're clinically depressed, that will never change without medication..having "more money" or "fame" or whatever you guys think she was looking for doesn't change anything..clinical depression isn't some "phase" that you go through..having alleged problems with Schizophrenia doesn't mean she couldn't have been raped..I know this for a fact, because my girlfriend's aunt has Schizophrenia, and she was raped when she was in her early 20s..it's not like it didn't happen, just because she had mental problems..

-What do my morals have to do with sex and suicide?..why would I care if somebody has a lot of sex out of wedlock? I'm not religious, I don't give a fuck..I would care if she was cheating on her husband or whatever, but she wasn't married to my knowledge..suicide? why would that matter?..why would that affect my morals or reaction towards her?..I feel bad for her for going through that, and then having to deal with this shit..

-I never said Iverson and Kidd weren't relevant..I said that you don't hear about guys like Ruben Patterson, because they aren't relevant..I clearly said that you hear about Iverson and Kidd all the time, which is true..

you don't hear them as much as Kobe, because they don't have nearly as many incidents, and because Kobe has arguably the biggest fanbase/hype in the NBA..it's a natural reaction, clearly..

-Like I said..

He admitted he fucked her, he admitted he choked her, they reported that she was bleeding, only the 2 of them were in the room, Kobe has character issues, the girl received threats on her life by Laker fans, she was attacked by the media and Kobe's lawyers..

I have plenty of reason to believe he did it..

It's the same amount of proof as the people arguing for the other side of this..you don't have any proof that Kobe didn't do it..

the arguments of the "Kobe didn't do it" people are that she had a lot of sex, had semen in her panties, and had clinical depression..

how the fuck is that possibly a different argument than my argument against Kobe?..you're judge judging her character, which is what I'm doing with Kobe..

I think it's funny how nobody acknowledges Phil Jackson's comments..

Spursfan092120
07-18-2009, 06:05 PM
To be honest, I don't think Kobe raped her at all...I know he had sex with her though, and cheated on his wife...and in my eyes, that's wrong enough. I'm sure there are others that do it, but that doesn't make Kobe any better of a person in my eyes. The guy is the best player in the NBA, but if I had a kid, I wouldn't let him wear a Kobe jersey...I believe in God, and read the bible, and thou shalt not commit adultery is important in my eyes.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 06:06 PM
To be honest, I don't think Kobe raped her at all...I know he had sex with her though, and cheated on his wife...and in my eyes, that's wrong enough. I'm sure there are others that do it, but that doesn't make Kobe any better of a person in my eyes. The guy is the best player in the NBA, but if I had a kid, I wouldn't let him wear a Kobe jersey...I believe in God, and read the bible, and thou shalt not commit adultery is important in my eyes.

Then you better burn your Parker jersey.

That little Frenchman has cheated on his wife on numerous occasions.

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 06:09 PM
I also hate when people play the "if you're famous" card..please..if you're rich and famous, you're much more likely to get off when it's these types of cases, where it's he-said, she-said..

$$$ buys you freedom..ask OJ, ask Kobe, ask Stallworth..

people said the same shit about Tyson, that women were just after his money..years later, and he's basically come out and admitted what he did..

I wonder how this would have looked if the woman had the same resources as Kobe..

Hornets1
07-18-2009, 06:13 PM

Did he really?

If so, what a DUMBASS!:bang

bostonguy
07-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Kobe isnt the only athlete to cheat on his wife. It is part of the celebrity life. No it isnt right, but it's their decision to make. I dont look at athletes as role models and I dont think kids should either. Parents should be their role models. I look at athletes as what they do on the court. If they are helping my team win, I dont care if they are cheating.

I dont believe kobe raped her but that is my view. I mean why would she be bragging to people at a party that she slept with him if she was truly raped (thats assuming if that party story was true). Shouldnt she be traumatized instead of acting all badass?

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 06:24 PM
LOL @ "she was bragging"..you guys can think he was telling the truth, and you might be right..I could think that he was obviously paid off, and there's no proof that I would be wrong either..it's that easy..

"'You're not gonna believe this,' [Mitch Kupchak] said, telling me about Kobe and the rape allegations in Colorado. Was I surprised? Yes, but not entirely. Kobe can be consumed with surprising anger, which he's displayed toward me and his teammates

this really speaks volumes on the guy's character..if your coach of many years, a guy that you've shared the great moments and the bad moments with, can say that you're capable of this..speaks volumes..

If Kobe can unleash his anger on a bunch of huge NBA players all the time, you can only imagine what he did to a small, innocent woman that didn't want to have sex with him..

HarlemHeat37
07-18-2009, 06:31 PM
btw, this is just the rape allegations..

there's still the adultery, the snitching on a teammate for absolutely no reason at all, the throwing teammates under the bus, the embarrassment of Bynum and his family all over the internet and the media, the giving up on his team in a game 7, the sabotaging the Finals vs. Detroit in 2004, the immaturity of how he handled the trade demand situation, and the alleged ways he treats his maid..

carrao45
07-18-2009, 06:39 PM
btw, this is just the rape allegations..

there's still the adultery, the snitching on a teammate for absolutely no reason at all, the throwing teammates under the bus, the embarrassment of Bynum and his family all over the internet and the media, the giving up on his team in a game 7, the sabotaging the Finals vs. Detroit in 2004, the immaturity of how he handled the trade demand situation, and the alleged ways he treats his maid..

The maid problem was because his wife was being a crazy bitch to the maid, not Kobe. Kobe even tried multiple times to get his wife to apologize to the maid

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 06:40 PM
the giving up on his team in a game 7

& I have on this Board cited that instance. It was a despicable act and scars Kobe in my eyes.

johngateswhiteley
07-18-2009, 06:41 PM
cause their fans are stupid.

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Harlem and DPG must be related. Both of these morons just don't know when to stop.

carrao45
07-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Harlem and DPG must be related. Both of these morons just don't know when to stop.

Neither do you apparently

DAF86
07-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Shaq, Bynum, the punches to teammates, etc. Let's face it, Kobe seems like an awful teammate.

Disturbed
07-18-2009, 06:55 PM
LO wants to start and be a "go to" guy at crunch time. He can be that in Miami. A little less mony. So what, he's made 100 mill in his career.

LO has never really shown that much interest in being a go to guy. He has shied away from the spot light or taking many shots over his career. He might not have started for the Lakers but he was always in at the end of games while getting starters minutes off the bench. He has said that this decision wont have anything to do with starting he said that about 3 days ago at the Lakers championship dvd release party. Well see what happens, but I doubt he will be leaving the Lakers to be a go to guy.

IronMexican
07-18-2009, 06:55 PM
cause their fans are stupid.

Can you really say that and be a USC fan. Almost all USC fans are Laker fans.

carrao45
07-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Shaq, Bynum, the punches to teammates, etc. Let's face it, Kobe seems like an awful teammate.

When did Kobe punch his Teammates?

And MJ punched his teammates

DPG21920
07-18-2009, 07:02 PM

I see you in here, not me. You must be the biggest idiot on the board. Pathetic how obsessed you are.

You were voted worst poster by a landslide. WORST POSTER. Your own kind despise you.

DPG21920
07-18-2009, 07:02 PM

Neither do you apparently

:wow

DAF86
07-18-2009, 07:03 PM
When did Kobe punch his Teammates?

And MJ punched his teammates

There're lots of videos of Kobe slapping or hitting teammates during games.

Man In Black
07-18-2009, 07:23 PM
It's not the Lakers that are hated. It's many of their dickhead fans. They who worship everything that Bean does. If he were to go on a tri-county killing spree, Peeps like Dr. House and the ilk like him would say, "Oh...the DOMINATION." You guys would probably get on your knees and slob Vic The Brick's knob and mouth,"Feeling You!"

It's sad that you bitches can't stick to hoop analysis but what evs... we'll see what happens. Games have gotta be played right? I remember you smug biatches when the 3peat was going on. Spurs have DRob on his last legs and some rookie from Argentina is coming to San Antonio via Italy.

You guys talk the same shit then as you do know.

It plays out until...
110-82 at Staples and then a whole lotta forum blue and gold crying. Be prepped, once the games are played...it could happen yet again.

TheSpursFNRule
07-18-2009, 09:11 PM
Top 3 Reasons someone would leave the lakers.

3. The city of L.A. feels amazing when you get there, but even better when you leave. I lived there for 2 years, the traffic is awful and its a soulless fucking place.

2. Kobe. Sure he is the best player on the planet but he calls out his teammates and is probably so hard to deal with.

1. Andrew Bynum has the worst contract.

cobbler
07-18-2009, 09:16 PM
LOL he didn't murder me at all, he didn't say anything..

-of course I'm assuming he raped her, I've never denied that..like I say all the time, I'm basing my assumptions on his character, the same way all of you that deny it are basing it on the girl's character..there's no other way of knowing in a case like this, because they were the only 2 people in the room..

Again, the difference is we say we dont know for sure but we "think" she was just grabbing for the gold. You on the other hand make comments that he "is" a rapist. You cleverly change your tune from "is a rapist" to "alleged rapist", from "he raped her" to "assume he raped her" depending on your argument.

-Being promiscuous doesn't mean that a girl couldn't be raped..that's not how life works..if her choice was to have sex with multiple partners in that time span, that's on her, it doesn't mean she couldn't have been raped..that's the stupidest attack of character I've seen as an argument..

Of course being promiscuous doesnt mean she can't be raped. Please show me where that was implied. It wasnt an attack of character at all. It's the facts. Along that same line of thought you introduce, how does being a jerk teamate translate into being capable of rape?

The facts are that the womans story wasnt adding up. One min shes crying rape, the next min she bragging abut the sex. I can certainly make a case for a girl with a promiscuois background and less then stellar mental state for concocting a story for monetary gain a lot easier than i can make the leap from bad teamate to rapist.

Again, nobody will know... the only difference is the people that tend to believe that she made it up dont bring it up as a FACT on nearly a daily basis. It's over....and time to move on. Your kobe hate just wont let you though will it? And every sucess he has just eats at you and you ever so sadly have to pull out the rapist BS to negate it.

Tupac Shakur got a year and a half in jail for allegedly sexually abusing a woman that he had already had intercourse with earlier, and had allegedly given him dome in a nightclub a few days earlier..she was also known around town as a promiscuous woman..that didn't stop the law from taking her side, which wouldn't have happened with the logic you guys are using against the woman that was viciously raped by Bryant..the main argument against 2Pac was an attack on his character and his music, which wouldn't be much different than an attack on Kobe IMO..

There you go again, first it was raped, then it became alledgely raped, now we are back to "was vicioulsy raped"! That's a statement of fact that you yourself have said you assumed and actually have no knowldege of. The law took Kate Farbers side too thus the indictment. Her story wasnt holding up and she chose to cash out. That is on her. She most certainly could have persued the case if she was truthful and wanted vindication. She made her choice. That you cant live with it is meaningless.

Mike Tyson had a very similar case..his victim was accused of the same shit, and she was also accused of having many holes and contradictory statements in her claims..that didn't stop Tyson from getting convicted and sent to prison..

so your logic is very wrong here, which isn't surprising, since you're a Lakers fan..

Not sure what your point is here. You have implied that Kobe got off because he is a Laker and has the cash yet you use two other celebs with cash as examples to prove your point that the law can indeed garner convictions against high profile persons. The logic I was using was not to imply that Kobe never raped the girl. I have always said it was possible. It was to point out that she had a history. In other words, it's not like she was a Mother Teresa who's word would have held more weight. Facts are she chose to cash out. She chose not to persue it and the authorities saw enough holes in her story to hinder a sucessfull prosecution. Aparently Tupacs and Tyson prosecutors had more solid cases and victims(I can call them that cause the perps WERE convicted)

-The key here is that they both admitted that the sex took place..this wasn't a case where a woman alleged that they fucked, but there was no proof of it..Kobe admitted that there was intercourse, and he admitted that he was choking her, which looks bad on him..

Where have you been the last half century? Do you at all have a clue whats going on out there? How outlandish that ther should be some spanking or choking going on during a passionate sexual romp. God yes...that looks terribly worse than the several loads in her pussy from the various guys over the weekend.

-Her medical depression doesn't mean anything..if you're clinically depressed, that will never change without medication..having "more money" or "fame" or whatever you guys think she was looking for doesn't change anything..clinical depression isn't some "phase" that you go through..having alleged problems with Schizophrenia doesn't mean she couldn't have been raped..I know this for a fact, because my girlfriend's aunt has Schizophrenia, and she was raped when she was in her early 20s..it's not like it didn't happen, just because she had mental problems..

Again, nobody has said it DIDNT happen. Why cant you grasp that? What I am saying is it doesn't help her credibility. It could have happend. I just as easly couldn't have. The only one in this argument who posts as if "it DID happen" is YOU! Of course followed by your ever wavering "did" and "alleged" comments. Ill tell you this, it would have helped her credibility a lot more had she chose to see it through rather than take the money and run.

-What do my morals have to do with sex and suicide?..why would I care if somebody has a lot of sex out of wedlock? I'm not religious, I don't give a fuck..I would care if she was cheating on her husband or whatever, but she wasn't married to my knowledge..suicide? why would that matter?..why would that affect my morals or reaction towards her?..I feel bad for her for going through that, and then having to deal with this shit..

You brought up the morals issue with your "I actually have morals and respect, so I actually care when somebody rapes another person" statement of fact that as you have already admitted is just your assumption. Morals is a broad term. Some people feel that sex out of wedlock is immoral. Some feel that attempting suicide is immoral. Again, apparently morals only count when they are in your favor. If you want to go to the core of morals which is simply the difference between right and wrong, maybe you shouldn't be tossing out conjecture as facts

-I never said Iverson and Kidd weren't relevant..I said that you don't hear about guys like Ruben Patterson, because they aren't relevant..I clearly said that you hear about Iverson and Kidd all the time, which is true

you don't hear them as much as Kobe, because they don't have nearly as many incidents, and because Kobe has arguably the biggest fanbase/hype in the NBA..it's a natural reaction, clearly..

I beg to differ. Both Kidd and Iverson have been arrested on multiple occasions for criminal behaviour and you dont hear them everyday. I'd be willing to bet i could look up your posts in threads regarding them and find very little comments like you made about Kobe today and that was my point. It's ridiculous the degree the haters go. You couldnt even post to an thread on why contract negotions with the Lakers have been cumbersome without throwing out the Kobe is a rapist comment. Kobe has the one incident. Oh, thats right, I'm forgetting that arguments with teamates over basketball issues directly translate into criminal behavour. Silly of me to think multiple physical battery and firearms incidents are equally relevant.

He admitted he fucked her, he admitted he choked her, they reported that she was bleeding, only the 2 of them were in the room, Kobe has character issues, the girl received threats on her life by Laker fans, she was attacked by the media and Kobe's lawyers..
I have plenty of reason to believe he did it..

Again, believing he did it and stating it as fact are completely different. Someday you will grasp it.

It's the same amount of proof as the people arguing for the other side of this..you don't have any proof that Kobe didn't do it..

Yet she didnt persue it... and in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. But you are a loser who doesn't vote anyway so you really have no say on how the country is run.

the arguments of the "Kobe didn't do it" people are that she had a lot of sex, had semen in her panties, and had clinical depression

how the fuck is that possibly a different argument than my argument against Kobe?..you're judge judging her character, which is what I'm doing with Kobe..

Arrrrrggggghhhh :bang

How many times does it have to be said. Many say they have no clue what happend. You yourself have said only those 2 know. Some, like you, believe rape happend. Others like me belive she was gold digging.

The big difference is... We are not the ones brining it up all the time as a "fact" in an argument about basketball that has nothing to do with it in the first place. I have yet to hear someone bring up Kate Farber in an argument for or against a basketball comment about the Lakers or Kobe. On the other hand, we hear about Kobe the rapist often as a retort.

This was your creative input to a discussion about free agent talks with the Lakers. :bang

Enough said....

IronMexican
07-18-2009, 09:21 PM
You brought up the morals issue with your "I actually have morals and respect, so I actually care when somebody rapes another person" statement of fact that as you have already admitted is just your assumption. Morals is a broad term. Some people feel that sex out of wedlock is immoral. Some feel that attempting suicide is immoral. Again, apparently morals only count when they are in your favor. If you want to go to the core of morals which is simply the difference between right and wrong, maybe you shouldn't be tossing out conjecture as facts

Lol, this was enough to stop arguing with him, cobbler. He's flip-flopping and changing his morals at the drop of a dime. I never realized how dumb this guy was till today, though.

cobbler
07-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Lol, this was enough to stop arguing with him, cobbler. He's flip-flopping and changing his morals at the drop of a dime. I never realized how dumb this guy was till today, though.

I know... I was bored. The moron haters intrigue me at times.

I'm done! :lol

carrao45
07-18-2009, 09:52 PM
There're lots of videos of Kobe slapping or hitting teammates during games.

Oh...well Shaq slapped kobe. And MJ punched his teammate in practice because he threw a bad pass...

johngateswhiteley
07-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Can you really say that and be a USC fan. Almost all USC fans are Laker fans.

i actually thought you might say something of the sort. you're right...i should rephrase, "cause their fans are stupid when it comes to the NBA."

sorry.

carrao45
07-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Again, the difference is we say we dont know for sure but we "think" she was just grabbing for the gold. You on the other hand make comments that he "is" a rapist. You cleverly change your tune from "is a rapist" to "alleged rapist", from "he raped her" to "assume he raped her" depending on your argument.

Of course being promiscuous doesnt mean she can't be raped. Please show me where that was implied. It wasnt an attack of character at all. It's the facts. Along that same line of thought you introduce, how does being a jerk teamate translate into being capable of rape?

The facts are that the womans story wasnt adding up. One min shes crying rape, the next min she bragging abut the sex. I can certainly make a case for a girl with a promiscuois background and less then stellar mental state for concocting a story for monetary gain a lot easier than i can make the leap from bad teamate to rapist.

Again, nobody will know... the only difference is the people that tend to believe that she made it up dont bring it up as a FACT on nearly a daily basis. It's over....and time to move on. Your kobe hate just wont let you though will it? And every sucess he has just eats at you and you ever so sadly have to pull out the rapist BS to negate it.

There you go again, first it was raped, then it became alledgely raped, now we are back to "was vicioulsy raped"! That's a statement of fact that you yourself have said you assumed and actually have no knowldege of. The law took Kate Farbers side too thus the indictment. Her story wasnt holding up and she chose to cash out. That is on her. She most certainly could have persued the case if she was truthful and wanted vindication. She made her choice. That you cant live with it is meaningless.

Not sure what your point is here. You have implied that Kobe got off because he is a Laker and has the cash yet you use two other celebs with cash as examples to prove your point that the law can indeed garner convictions against high profile persons. The logic I was using was not to imply that Kobe never raped the girl. I have always said it was possible. It was to point out that she had a history. In other words, it's not like she was a Mother Teresa who's word would have held more weight. Facts are she chose to cash out. She chose not to persue it and the authorities saw enough holes in her story to hinder a sucessfull prosecution. Aparently Tupacs and Tyson prosecutors had more solid cases and victims(I can call them that cause the perps WERE convicted)

Where have you been the last half century? Do you at all have a clue whats going on out there? How outlandish that ther should be some spanking or choking going on during a passionate sexual romp. God yes...that looks terribly worse than the several loads in her pussy from the various guys over the weekend.

Again, nobody has said it DIDNT happen. Why cant you grasp that? What I am saying is it doesn't help her credibility. It could have happend. I just as easly couldn't have. The only one in this argument who posts as if "it DID happen" is YOU! Of course followed by your ever wavering "did" and "alleged" comments. Ill tell you this, it would have helped her credibility a lot more had she chose to see it through rather than take the money and run.

I beg to differ. Both Kidd and Iverson have been arrested on multiple occasions for criminal behaviour and you dont hear them everyday. I'd be willing to bet i could look up your posts in threads regarding them and find very little comments like you made about Kobe today and that was my point. It's ridiculous the degree the haters go. You couldnt even post to an thread on why contract negotions with the Lakers have been cumbersome without throwing out the Kobe is a rapist comment. Kobe has the one incident. Oh, thats right, I'm forgetting that arguments with teamates over basketball issues directly translate into criminal behavour. Silly of me to think multiple physical battery and firearms incidents are equally relevant.

Again, believing he did it and stating it as fact are completely different. Someday you will grasp it.

Yet she didnt persue it... and in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. But you are a loser who doesn't vote anyway so you really have no say on how the country is run.

Arrrrrggggghhhh :bang

How many times does it have to be said. Many say they have no clue what happend. You yourself have said only those 2 know. Some, like you, believe rape happend. Others like me belive she was gold digging.

The big difference is... We are not the ones brining it up all the time as a "fact" in an argument about basketball that has nothing to do with it in the first place. I have yet to hear someone bring up Kate Farber in an argument for or against a basketball comment about the Lakers or Kobe. On the other hand, we hear about Kobe the rapist often as a retort.

This was your creative input to a discussion about free agent talks with the Lakers. :bang

Enough said....

:lmao you pretty much just shined the worlds biggest spotlight on his stupidity

hater
07-18-2009, 10:03 PM
LA is a shitty city. I would not want to live there

IronMexican
07-18-2009, 10:03 PM
i actually thought you might say something of the sort. you're right...i should rephrase, "cause their fans are stupid when it comes to the NBA."

sorry.

That means we(Laker fans) have something in common with you about College Football. Didn't you say A&M was going 8-4:lmao

DrHouse
07-18-2009, 10:07 PM
For the love of God not every Laker fan is located in the city of LA.

You do realize how fucking large Southern California is morons? We're all Laker fans.

cobbler
07-18-2009, 10:17 PM
I have been a Laker fan for ages. I go to many games. I live 40 mins from Staples and a half mile from the beach. I can't think of a more shitty place! :lmao

duncan228
07-18-2009, 10:43 PM
You do realize how fucking large Southern California is morons? We're all Laker fans.

Southern California Spurs fan here. :)

mytespurs
07-18-2009, 10:46 PM

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

I'm originally from the east coast and I've lived in LA since '83. Good or bad, I don't regret it.

mytespurs
07-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Southern California Spurs fan here. :)

Add my name to the list.

Southern California is a melting pot; there are fans of many teams here.

23LeBronJames23
07-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Ariza probably didnt like to wear Yellow or Purple jersey in every game

Dunc n Dave
07-18-2009, 11:08 PM

What's your source? TMZ regarding some text messages? Please... When did Parker ever admit to an affair, or do you just know him that well, that he told you personally. You are so full of shit...:rolleyes

The source on Kobe is straight from the horse's mouth...:toast

Culburn369
07-18-2009, 11:11 PM
The source on Kobe is straight from the horse's mouth...:toast

Or, the other end of the horse in Faber's case.

Rogue
07-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Lakers didn't have any need and space to re-sign Ariza after trapping Ron Artest, and Ron is definitely a better player over Ariza despite his bad temper and bad shot choices. Probably Ariza just intends to prove Dr Buss wrong by joining Houston, from where the Lakers got Ron Artest to replace him.

Dunc n Dave
07-18-2009, 11:16 PM
Or, the other end of the horse in Faber's case.

:toast
nice one, Culburn...

that was better than your usual poetry/1940's schtick.

cherylsteele
07-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Cheryl, we're all imperfect. Kobe was dangerously reckless and his imperfections were exposed to the world. We as the public were not entitled to an apology for his trespasses against O'Neal...as we were not entitled to hear such testimony, but, that was Colorado's shame, not ours. Daddy & Kobe seemed to have mended their rift from that particular "insult."
Maybe we don't really know the whole story and Odom just wants to leave while he can. All we can really do speculate and see how it plays out.

cherylsteele
07-19-2009, 12:02 AM
I have never been there so I cannot judge, although I have lived in Ohio, Virginia, then San Antonio, I love it here.

Every city has its positives and negatives.

johngateswhiteley
07-19-2009, 12:58 AM
That means we(Laker fans) have something in common with you about College Football. Didn't you say A&M was going 8-4:lmao

yeah, but i admitted it was optimistic and then said 7-5. we'll see.

johngateswhiteley
07-19-2009, 12:59 AM
Those places are dumps compared to LA.

i've lived in L.A., or just outside of it, and liked it. San Antonio is a great town too...depends what you want.

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2009, 01:07 AM

I've always said he's an "alleged" rapist, most of my posts say that..sometimes I don't use the word alleged, either because I forget, or for the fact that people already know how I feel about the situation, since I always bring it up..

this shouldn't be an issue..I've already told you how I feel about the situation..using the word "alleged" doesn't change anything, this thread proves that..

Using the word "alleged" doesn't change my argument, because I haven't changed my stance..I haven't flip-flopped once, but for some reason, Laker fans in this thread keep saying I do..my stance hasn't changed at all..sorry I don't wanna use the word "alleged" EVERY time, even though everybody already knows how I feel about the situation..

Of course, it doesn't matter what I write, because I'm a HAAAATTEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!..

It speaks volumes on the anger issues he has, and the lengths he goes to demonstrate that anger..as Phil Jackson himself said..Phil Jackson is obviously a haterr!..

Sure, I can see that..you also have to consider the stress and trauma she was under, which obviously could have contributed to her nervousness and inability to keep a straight story under pressure..

There are obviously a lot of people that fold under pressure, it's very common, as you would obviously know, since you're a Kobe fan, a guy that routinely choked in the Finals..

You don't know that she was bragging, the guy could have easily been paid off, considering the circumstances..

I do hate Kobe, that will never change..I can never like such a disgusting human being, I don't have it in me..hater..

As I've said many times, I bring it up to negate the annoyance of Laker fans, and I bring it up to annoy them, including you..I bring it up because I can't believe he is so heavily celebrated in the media, and heavily marketed towards young kids..

I've already explained my issue with using words like "alleged"..you're reading too much into it my man..you already know my stance on the situation, the fact that I don't feel like using the word "alleged" every single time doesn't mean anything..

Yes, she could have cashed out, and probably did..I could also say that she knew she was going to lose the case due to the circumstances around her attacker, and didn't want to continue the probing of her and her family, so she obviously took the money..

My example is proof that the law is biased, as everybody knows..

On one hand, you have a guy that had a squeaky clean image AT THE TIME, was arguably the most popular athlete in the NBA, and played for the most profitable and popular franchise in the NBA..

Then you have 2Pac, a black rapper that was at the center of controversy at a time where rap music was heavily criticized..he was empowering black people, and putting down white people..they were HATERZ..

Mike Tyson was considered an out of control thug that was heavily criticized by everybody around him..he was considered a danger to those around him..

these cases were all the same..my point is that all the girls involved were considered to be promiscuous, they all had holes in their stories, and they all became he-said, she-said cases..the difference could have easily been their roles in society, which was much different..

if Kobe Bryant played for the Grizzlies, there's no doubt in my mind that there would have been a different outcome..

It doesn't make a difference..choking a woman that claimed you raped her makes you look bad, no way around that..

I believe it happened, and I'm just giving you my reasons..all you're doing is saying that I don't know it happened for a fact, which is obvious..I just believe it did..

Those are my morals homie..

I can't comprehend how stupid somebody is if they consider "sex out of wedlock" to be immoral..sex is a beautiful thing that makes people feel good, and brings joy..you're giving me religious examples my friend..

Suicide is a sad thing that in most cases, can't be controlled by the person involved..it's usually caused by depression, which is a serious issue..if that's considered immoral, then that's ridiculous..

Rape and everything else Kobe did is clearly much, much different..not comparable at all..

As I've said, the popularity is the main issue..

nobody brings up Iverson or Kidd in a positive light here often, I have no reason to mention them..

When there's a thread about the Lakers, it clearly involves Kobe..Laker threads are always around, especially with idiots like House running their mouths, so clearly it makes sense..

Apparently you think I should randomly make threads about Iverson and Kidd's history LOL..that's the only way it's fair to Kobe, or else I'm a HAAAATTEEEERRRRR!!..

I believe it's a fact..I looked at the facts, I looked at the circumstances involved, and I looked at the character of Mr.Bryant, and I made a decision based on all of that..beliefs are beliefs, you don't have to know for a fact..ask religious people..

Yes, I'm a loser because I don't participate in mindless elections..

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2009, 01:15 AM
So basically..

every argument you've had so far is basically telling me that I don't know for a fact, which I've already admitted from the beginning..

you've admitted that you don't know for a fact that he didn't rape her, which is pretty much the exact same thing I believe, except you're on the other side of the argument..

you're putting words in my mouth, and looked for arguments out of nothing, like using the word "alleged" LOL..

you keep using the Laker fans #1 argument when they have nothing, which is: "you're a hateeeerrrr man! hater!!!"..

..and yes, I did use bold and laughs to prop up my argument..

Cry Havoc
07-19-2009, 01:22 AM
I've always said he's an "alleged" rapist, most of my posts say that..sometimes I don't use the word alleged, either because I forget, or for the fact that people already know how I feel about the situation, since I always bring it up..

this shouldn't be an issue..I've already told you how I feel about the situation..using the word "alleged" doesn't change anything, this thread proves that..

Using the word "alleged" doesn't change my argument, because I haven't changed my stance..I haven't flip-flopped once, but for some reason, Laker fans in this thread keep saying I do..my stance hasn't changed at all..sorry I don't wanna use the word "alleged" EVERY time, even though everybody already knows how I feel about the situation..

Of course, it doesn't matter what I write, because I'm a HAAAATTEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!..

It speaks volumes on the anger issues he has, and the lengths he goes to demonstrate that anger..as Phil Jackson himself said..Phil Jackson is obviously a haterr!..

Sure, I can see that..you also have to consider the stress and trauma she was under, which obviously could have contributed to her nervousness and inability to keep a straight story under pressure..

There are obviously a lot of people that fold under pressure, it's very common, as you would obviously know, since you're a Kobe fan, a guy that routinely choked in the Finals..

You don't know that she was bragging, the guy could have easily been paid off, considering the circumstances..

I do hate Kobe, that will never change..I can never like such a disgusting human being, I don't have it in me..hater..

As I've said many times, I bring it up to negate the annoyance of Laker fans, and I bring it up to annoy them, including you..I bring it up because I can't believe he is so heavily celebrated in the media, and heavily marketed towards young kids..

I've already explained my issue with using words like "alleged"..you're reading too much into it my man..you already know my stance on the situation, the fact that I don't feel like using the word "alleged" every single time doesn't mean anything..

Yes, she could have cashed out, and probably did..I could also say that she knew she was going to lose the case due to the circumstances around her attacker, and didn't want to continue the probing of her and her family, so she obviously took the money..

My example is proof that the law is biased, as everybody knows..

On one hand, you have a guy that had a squeaky clean image AT THE TIME, was arguably the most popular athlete in the NBA, and played for the most profitable and popular franchise in the NBA..

Then you have 2Pac, a black rapper that was at the center of controversy at a time where rap music was heavily criticized..he was empowering black people, and putting down white people..they were HATERZ..

Mike Tyson was considered an out of control thug that was heavily criticized by everybody around him..he was considered a danger to those around him..

these cases were all the same..my point is that all the girls involved were considered to be promiscuous, they all had holes in their stories, and they all became he-said, she-said cases..the difference could have easily been their roles in society, which was much different..

if Kobe Bryant played for the Grizzlies, there's no doubt in my mind that there would have been a different outcome..

It doesn't make a difference..choking a woman that claimed you raped her makes you look bad, no way around that..

I believe it happened, and I'm just giving you my reasons..all you're doing is saying that I don't know it happened for a fact, which is obvious..I just believe it did..

Those are my morals homie..

I can't comprehend how stupid somebody is if they consider "sex out of wedlock" to be immoral..sex is a beautiful thing that makes people feel good, and brings joy..you're giving me religious examples my friend..

Suicide is a sad thing that in most cases, can't be controlled by the person involved..it's usually caused by depression, which is a serious issue..if that's considered immoral, then that's ridiculous..

Rape and everything else Kobe did is clearly much, much different..not comparable at all..

As I've said, the popularity is the main issue..

nobody brings up Iverson or Kidd in a positive light here often, I have no reason to mention them..

When there's a thread about the Lakers, it clearly involves Kobe..Laker threads are always around, especially with idiots like House running their mouths, so clearly it makes sense..

Apparently you think I should randomly make threads about Iverson and Kidd's history LOL..that's the only way it's fair to Kobe, or else I'm a HAAAATTEEEERRRRR!!..

I believe it's a fact..I looked at the facts, I looked at the circumstances involved, and I looked at the character of Mr.Bryant, and I made a decision based on all of that..beliefs are beliefs, you don't have to know for a fact..ask religious people..

Yes, I'm a loser because I don't participate in mindless elections..

Way to completely destroy a thread. Ugh. Congrats on that.

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2009, 01:36 AM
LA is a pretty nice city, I'll admit..San Diego was also one of the nicer places that I've ever been..

I've never been to SA, probably won't ever go..too much of a hassle..

cobbler
07-19-2009, 01:50 AM
So basically..

every argument you've had so far is basically telling me that I don't know for a fact, which I've already admitted from the beginning..

you've admitted that you don't know for a fact that he didn't rape her, which is pretty much the exact same thing I believe, except you're on the other side of the argument..

you're putting words in my mouth, and looked for arguments out of nothing, like using the word "alleged" LOL..

you keep using the Laker fans #1 argument when they have nothing, which is: "you're a hateeeerrrr man! hater!!!"..

..and yes, I did use bold and laughs to prop up my argument..

The bottom line is you thow your rapist crap out there in threads talking about basketball topics. You state them as they are factual even though you admit they are not. You have no input other than to toss out the rape card if there is anything or anyone Laker-wise involved and you demean their fans for having an opinion on a topic you freely admit you have no proof on.

I am not using an argument because I have nothing. I have shown numerous times where you contradict yourself. The argument only proves that your hatred is the obvious reason that you make your biased comments that are completely irrelevent to the topic in the thread.

I've wasted enough time with you today...

Have a great night :lol

cherylsteele
07-19-2009, 02:21 AM
You can find nice communites pretty much everywhere, as long as you have the money. When I say dumps, I mean there is not much to do, as far as night life. Ohio is just a sad boring place with bad weather. Virginia has some nice spots, but once again, the weather is bad.
If you are a roller coaster enthusiast then Ohio is the place for you, Cedar Point is roller coaster capital of the world.
If you are a boating enthusiast then you have Lake Erie. Weather wise I did not care for it, I hate cold weather.
Virginia has beautiful countryside, especially the Blue Ridge Mtns. My family would go sailing on Smith Mtn Lake, and the Chesapeake Bay. If you liked to ski (not me) then Virginia was a good place.

Night life maybe was not so good, but there are other things in life besides night life.

I have lived in San Antonio for the past 29 yrs.

johngateswhiteley
07-19-2009, 03:45 AM
People talk about the smog in LA as if you cant even breathe. The weather is unmatched, and there is everything to do, no matter what you like, its in LA.

San Diego has better weather. the smog in L.A. isn't as bad as people make it out to be...but it does suck. there is plenty to do in San Antonio/Austin.

TheMACHINE
07-19-2009, 11:08 AM

Did you lose your virginity after you got married?

NBAfan83
07-19-2009, 01:06 PM
The bottom line is you thow your rapist crap out there in threads talking about basketball topics. You state them as they are factual even though you admit they are not. You have no input other than to toss out the rape card if there is anything or anyone Laker-wise involved and you demean their fans for having an opinion on a topic you freely admit you have no proof on.

I am not using an argument because I have nothing. I have shown numerous times where you contradict yourself. The argument only proves that your hatred is the obvious reason that you make your biased comments that are completely irrelevent to the topic in the thread.

I've wasted enough time with you today...

Have a great night :lol

You quote him as being a hater and all, but you are on the opposite end of the spectrum though, your an apologist. The fact of the matter is, nobody knows what happened in that room, but you have to understand where apologist will almost always find a reason to apologize for kobe's behavior, the haters will always find a way to disprove him.

You are right, that kobe's off court antics shouldn't affect his bball skills, just like how you hate it when people downplay La's dominance by calling kobe a rapist, BUT, i'm sure you and your fellow apologist, when comapring Kobe and MJ, will start attacking MJ's character and off court antics as well. How many threads on laker grounds or elsewhere state, well Kobe never punched his teammate, or Kobe isn't as big an a-hole/trash talker as MJ, and etc... etc... etc...

the thing is it's very hypocritical to hate people to bring up kobe being a rapist on every thread, but it's also unfair for laker fans and etc... to diss MJ for his on and off court antics as well.

or another example, how many people were crucifying j-kidd for his wife-beating tendency, saying he was a scrub and etc... OR how many people were saying LBJ never gonna win a title, because of his behavior off the court, I mean it's ridiculous people, specially laker fans saying LBJ won't win shit cuz he's a loser of the court and has a bad attitude when they have KObe on their team.

Just saying, it's appears to me you guys are both hypocrites and nobody wins in your argument.

jacobdrj
07-19-2009, 01:08 PM
1) High Taxes.

2) Lifestyle

3) Weather

Kobe™
07-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Weather?
Wtf

DrHouse
07-19-2009, 02:35 PM
The weather in California is unmatched in the United States.

duncan228
07-19-2009, 02:48 PM
The weather in California is unmatched in the United States.

I've lived in Northern and Southern California, and the weather is quite nice. Sure is better than New England. :lol

cobbler
07-19-2009, 03:28 PM
You quote him as being a hater and all, but you are on the opposite end of the spectrum though, your an apologist. The fact of the matter is, nobody knows what happened in that room, but you have to understand where apologist will almost always find a reason to apologize for kobe's behavior, the haters will always find a way to disprove him.

You are right, that kobe's off court antics shouldn't affect his bball skills, just like how you hate it when people downplay La's dominance by calling kobe a rapist, BUT, i'm sure you and your fellow apologist, when comapring Kobe and MJ, will start attacking MJ's character and off court antics as well. How many threads on laker grounds or elsewhere state, well Kobe never punched his teammate, or Kobe isn't as big an a-hole/trash talker as MJ, and etc... etc... etc...

the thing is it's very hypocritical to hate people to bring up kobe being a rapist on every thread, but it's also unfair for laker fans and etc... to diss MJ for his on and off court antics as well.

or another example, how many people were crucifying j-kidd for his wife-beating tendency, saying he was a scrub and etc... OR how many people were saying LBJ never gonna win a title, because of his behavior off the court, I mean it's ridiculous people, specially laker fans saying LBJ won't win shit cuz he's a loser of the court and has a bad attitude when they have KObe on their team.

Just saying, it's appears to me you guys are both hypocrites and nobody wins in your argument.

Nice try. Nowhere did i aologize for Kobe. Kobe can be a total ass and I have said so everytime he has done something I felt was wrong. I said many times he could have raped the girl and only those 2 will know. I brought up how you never out a person or teammate like he did with Shaq while talking to the cops. It was a bad move. I was the first to say ship his ass out when he asked to be traded. I really don't see where you see me as an apologist because I think its ridiculous to pull the rape card when discussing basketball.

You have never seen me say MJ, LBJ, or Kidd are scrubs because of their off court antics. Only an idiot wouls say something so stupid. I may comment on a transgretion they have had, such as LBJ being a jerk after losing to the Magic, IF THAT IS THE THREAD TOPIC. But then you move on. Now if in threads 5 years from now you see me replying to a baskeball question about LBJ with "yeah but hes a jerk because of what he did to the magic years ago" then feel free to call me out. :lmao It's not going to happen.

You are generalizing me into what you think all Laker fans are like based upon a few idiots commnets. That does not make me hypocritical in any way shape or form. It just makes you look uninformed.

cobbler
07-19-2009, 03:31 PM
1) High Taxes.

2) Lifestyle

3) Weather

1) Get a decent job. It's not cheap to live in desirable places.

2) There are a multitude of lifestyles here. Its up to you to choose which suits you.

3) :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

phyzik
07-19-2009, 05:13 PM
Why would anyone want to leave the Lakers?

Pretentious, egotystical, self-entitlement articles that personify the majority attitude of "we are better, love us!" in lala land... That seems to be a good place to start for that question....

VivaPopovich
07-19-2009, 05:36 PM
[QUOTE]So why then? Could it be, and important to reiterate, no proof here, nothing to base this on, just asking: Could it be that these two low-key, soft-spoken forwards, neither of whom has that kill-or-be-killed mentality, no longer want (or in Trevor's case, wanted) the relentless pressure of playing with, and satisfying, Kobe Bryant?/QUOTE]

Yes. He doesn't treat his teammates like his family but like pieces of meat he needs to use to get his way.

djohn2oo8
07-19-2009, 05:42 PM
Look at all the Laker fans tryin to defend L.A.

DPG21920
07-19-2009, 05:44 PM
Why would players want to leave LA? Simple. Because Lamar and Trevor read ST and realize that Dr.House is a Laker "fan".

DrHouse
07-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Every person I have ever met that has spent any reasonable amount of time in Houston has said it is hands down the worst place they have ever been in the US.

Culburn369
07-19-2009, 06:02 PM
He doesn't treat his teammates like his family but like pieces of meat he needs to use to get his way.

& he said as much in the SI. article after the Orlando Finals. Asked what would happen if teamates did not live up to [his] expectations & high standards he stated (not verbatim): "We'll get players in here that will."

If anyone has that issue I would most appreciate it if they'd cite the exact passage. I saw it waiting for an oil change and just caught it momentarily.

SanAntonioSpurs23
07-19-2009, 06:11 PM
You can find nice communites pretty much everywhere, as long as you have the money. When I say dumps, I mean there is not much to do, as far as night life. Ohio is just a sad boring place with bad weather. Virginia has some nice spots, but once again, the weather is bad.

People talk about the smog in LA as if you cant even breathe. The weather is unmatched, and there is everything to do, no matter what you like, its in LA.

Ive been in Arizona for a few weeks visiting family, and I just dont get the point of living here, other than the really cheap homes, its really depressing and hot here. I actually went to Home Depot just to get a portable AC unit while Im here, because the home AC was just not cutting it for me. The crickets here are annoying as well. Its rare to see a night go by without having to hunt one down in the house.

I live in Arizona right now and I agree with you that the weather is fucking horrible (May-September) but if you have ever been here during the other months the weather is fantastic (and this is coming from a guy that likes really cold weather). I do have a portable ac unit though because my room is probably the hottest in the house lol.

I can see why people that are not from here find Arizona depressing especially in the summer time, but people from all over come to AZ during the winter time to get away from the super cold weather.

I lived in Burbank for a year and I couldn;t stand it, I mean it was nice but everybody was a douche bag and the traffic sucks major ass. Not to mention that everything is ridicuously over priced. For the short time I was out there in an apartment I was paying close to double than what I would pay out here for about half the size.

I prefer AZ to LA or Burbank but I would much rather live in San Diego or Long Island, New York.

cobbler
07-19-2009, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE]So why then? Could it be, and important to reiterate, no proof here, nothing to base this on, just asking: Could it be that these two low-key, soft-spoken forwards, neither of whom has that kill-or-be-killed mentality, no longer want (or in Trevor's case, wanted) the relentless pressure of playing with, and satisfying, Kobe Bryant?/QUOTE]

Yes. He doesn't treat his teammates like his family but like pieces of meat he needs to use to get his way.

And yet there is video of Trevor days after signing with Houston showing up unexpectedly at Kobes kids camp showing the two horsing around, laughing with each other, and acting as the friends they both say they are. Go figure.

So could it be, just asking: That the media and/or spurfan just create drama where none really exists so they have something to talk about and create a aura of relevence around themselves?

djohn2oo8
07-19-2009, 06:13 PM
Every person I have ever met that has spent any reasonable amount of time in Houston has said it is hands down the worst place they have ever been in the US.

Yeah, it's too bad that they're imaginary

jacobdrj
07-19-2009, 06:17 PM
1) Get a decent job. It's not cheap to live in desirable places.

2) There are a multitude of lifestyles here. Its up to you to choose which suits you.

3) :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
I didn't say why I would leave, but those are reasons none the less...

Some people don't like sunny and 70 all year round. Lamar would make more on a lesser contract with Miami because of taxes, and some people prefer rural areas.

You don't need to get all defensive about it.

DrHouse
07-19-2009, 06:20 PM
I didn't say why I would leave, but those are reasons none the less...

Some people don't like sunny and 70 all year round. Lamar would make more on a lesser contract with Miami because of taxes, and some people prefer rural areas.

You don't need to get all defensive about it.

:lmao nobody from Detroit should even be allowed to post.

Stand
07-19-2009, 06:25 PM
1. The douche bag people.

End Thread.

djohn2oo8
07-19-2009, 06:27 PM
1. The douche bag people.

End Thread.

+1 :toast

Rogue
07-19-2009, 06:28 PM
+1 :toast
You wouldn't see my comments if you had listed me ignored, even so, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

djohn2oo8
07-19-2009, 06:37 PM
You wouldn't see my comments if you had listed me ignored, even so, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

Glad to see that ur Internet tough
http://devcentral.f5.com/weblogs/images/devcentral_f5_com/weblogs/macvittie/WindowsLiveWriter/CongratulationsYouareamoron_7EBF/InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

Rogue
07-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Glad to see that ur Internet tough
http://devcentral.f5.com/weblogs/images/devcentral_f5_com/weblogs/macvittie/WindowsLiveWriter/CongratulationsYouareamoron_7EBF/InternetToughGuy_2.jpg
:lol nice found, though you didn't write anything but shit in your retarded post. At least I'm not a fat ass whose breasts are even more swollen than those of a woman, like you dumbfuck really are.

djohn2oo8
07-19-2009, 07:08 PM
Bravo, for the way you express your opinion clearly and thoughtfully by not going one whole sentence without making sense.....Good job

Rogue
07-19-2009, 07:55 PM
Bravo, for the way you express your opinion clearly and thoughtfully by not going one whole sentence without making sense.....Good job
this one makes great sense after all. :lol

z0sa
07-19-2009, 08:00 PM
rogue is the most underrated poster on ST

djohn2oo8
07-19-2009, 08:05 PM
this one makes great sense after all. :lol

I think that we should make this interesting, bet on something where one of us loses and leaves spurstalk, and chill out on the back and forth mess

IronMexican
07-19-2009, 08:25 PM
I like the logic here. Only LA has douches:lol

Rogue
07-19-2009, 08:27 PM
I think that we should make this interesting, bet on something where one of us loses and leaves spurstalk, and chill out on the back and forth mess
Awesome idea bro :toast, I cannot wait until you open such a bet.

Ghazi
07-19-2009, 08:27 PM
Yo Mex PM or IM me that Brazzers pw k thx :toast

IronMexican
07-19-2009, 08:34 PM
check the pms son.

Stand
07-19-2009, 08:48 PM
I like the logic here. Only LA has douches:lol

Percentage wise LA rates right up there with Jersey. Of course Jersey encompasses a whole state...

IronMexican
07-19-2009, 09:24 PM
I am sure you have the stats to back this up. It isn't hear-say or "I've visited LA for a week"

ElNono
07-19-2009, 09:30 PM
Percentage wise LA rates right up there with Jersey. Of course Jersey encompasses a whole state...

Hey...
Yeah, we drink cawffee, we honestly believe 65 mph means 80 mph, and if you don't get out of our way we will honk AND give you the finger, but other than that we're fairly normal people... :lol

Stand
07-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I am sure you have the stats to back this up. It isn't hear-say or "I've visited LA for a week"

My final thesis project was on the douche bagginess of LA in comparison to the rest of the US. I of course choose LA based upon their historically record breaking douche bagginess over the last 50 odd years. Really the results were brutal for you boys from LA.

Stand
07-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey...
Yeah, we drink cawffee, we honestly believe 65 mph means 80 mph, and if you don't get out of our way we will honk AND give you the finger, but other than that we're fairly normal people... :lol

It was the no left hand turns that really killed you guys. ;)

NBAfan83
07-20-2009, 01:18 AM
Nice try. Nowhere did i aologize for Kobe. Kobe can be a total ass and I have said so everytime he has done something I felt was wrong. I said many times he could have raped the girl and only those 2 will know. I brought up how you never out a person or teammate like he did with Shaq while talking to the cops. It was a bad move. I was the first to say ship his ass out when he asked to be traded. I really don't see where you see me as an apologist because I think its ridiculous to pull the rape card when discussing basketball.

You have never seen me say MJ, LBJ, or Kidd are scrubs because of their off court antics. Only an idiot wouls say something so stupid. I may comment on a transgretion they have had, such as LBJ being a jerk after losing to the Magic, IF THAT IS THE THREAD TOPIC. But then you move on. Now if in threads 5 years from now you see me replying to a baskeball question about LBJ with "yeah but hes a jerk because of what he did to the magic years ago" then feel free to call me out. :lmao It's not going to happen.

You are generalizing me into what you think all Laker fans are like based upon a few idiots commnets. That does not make me hypocritical in any way shape or form. It just makes you look uninformed.

My mistake then if i generalize what i feel 70% of laker fans seem to be, when i say laker fans, that includes the true laker fans, and the bandwagon post pau gasol trade fans.

It just seem that laker fans generalize spurs fan as much as spurs fans generalize laker fans. Laker fans feel that spurs fans are all about hate, and never have facts to back their posts, and spurs fans feel that laker fans are annoying, and sniff Kobe's jockstraps. In the end it's just a bunch of generalization.

BTW Kobe maybe raping a girl I believe is, I don't believe anyway, an attack on his basketball skills, rather they are an attack on a player with lots of money and possible history of infidelity, emotional aggresiveness winning a case on a promiscious woman.

If we take out tendency and history of the people involved in the case, we take out kobe's cheating ways and the girls promisciousness and we are left with the fact that kobe has a lot of money and the girl didn't.

IN that instance you have the gold digger angle, and the "i have so much money, and i'm an all star so no way i'm going to jail for this chick" angle.

But in truth, human beings are jealous creatures, and it's only natural for them to slander, and come up with excuses to belittle each others accomplishment, like how lakers put an asterisk on the spurs win in lockout season, and how spurs fans belittle the lakers championship by stating he never won without shaq and is a rapist.

Its true that it's ridiculous to pull the rape card in a thread about basketball, but you need to understand, just like in that rape case with kobe and the girl, it's an attempt by an ST poster, to prove that Kobe has a bad character, and is a jerk, and this may possibly translate to being a bad leader, lockeroom cancer and etc...

Although I find it interesting in the 2009 playoffs the camera always chooses to portray kobe as coach kobe, like he is really doing a lot of coaching or being a motivator, for all we know, LO might be the true leader on the floor, hard to tell when were being force fed video feeds and not really hearing what's happening on the floor. For all we know every game kobe screams "give me the fucking ball"

DrHouse
07-20-2009, 01:38 AM
My mistake then if i generalize what i feel 70% of laker fans seem to be, when i say laker fans, that includes the true laker fans, and the bandwagon post pau gasol trade fans.

It just seem that laker fans generalize spurs fan as much as spurs fans generalize laker fans. Laker fans feel that spurs fans are all about hate, and never have facts to back their posts, and spurs fans feel that laker fans are annoying, and sniff Kobe's jockstraps. In the end it's just a bunch of generalization.

BTW Kobe maybe raping a girl I believe is, I don't believe anyway, an attack on his basketball skills, rather they are an attack on a player with lots of money and possible history of infidelity, emotional aggresiveness winning a case on a promiscious woman.

If we take out tendency and history of the people involved in the case, we take out kobe's cheating ways and the girls promisciousness and we are left with the fact that kobe has a lot of money and the girl didn't.

IN that instance you have the gold digger angle, and the "i have so much money, and i'm an all star so no way i'm going to jail for this chick" angle.

But in truth, human beings are jealous creatures, and it's only natural for them to slander, and come up with excuses to belittle each others accomplishment, like how lakers put an asterisk on the spurs win in lockout season, and how spurs fans belittle the lakers championship by stating he never won without shaq and is a rapist.

Its true that it's ridiculous to pull the rape card in a thread about basketball, but you need to understand, just like in that rape case with kobe and the girl, it's an attempt by an ST poster, to prove that Kobe has a bad character, and is a jerk, and this may possibly translate to being a bad leader, lockeroom cancer and etc...

Although I find it interesting in the 2009 playoffs the camera always chooses to portray kobe as coach kobe, like he is really doing a lot of coaching or being a motivator, for all we know, LO might be the true leader on the floor, hard to tell when were being force fed video feeds and not really hearing what's happening on the floor. For all we know every game kobe screams "give me the fucking ball"

No. Fail.

Brazil
07-20-2009, 08:12 AM
So this is the day, the week of Lamar decision ? this is it ? Are we going to know if the Fakers will win the LOB trophy in 4 games (Lamar back to LA) or in 5 (Lamar back to Miami) ?

Culburn369
07-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Are we going to know if the Fakers

And, and, and, where's the rest of it, Brazil? You know the "gay, faggot" part that you guys are compelled to include.

Lay it on me, daddy-O!

Brazil
07-20-2009, 09:50 AM
And, and, and, where's the rest of it, Brazil? You know the "gay, faggot" part that you guys are compelled to include.

Lay it on me, daddy-O!

I thought it was a faker speciality ?

15 rings faggot
15 aneils filho da puta
15 anillos cabron
15 bagues salope

Culburn369
07-20-2009, 09:51 AM

15 rings faggot
15 aneils filho da puta
15 anillos cabron
15 bagues salope

Danka.

DrHouse
07-20-2009, 10:07 AM

15 rings faggot
15 aneils filho da puta
15 anillos cabron
15 bagues salope

:lmao

I think we can sum up Laker vs. Spur fan debate in a few catch phrases.

15 rings faggot!
If Ginobili and Duncan weren't hurt...
Kobe is a rapist
LA is fake
SA is full of fat people

Culburn369
07-20-2009, 10:12 AM

15 rings faggot!
Kobe is a rapist
LA is fake
SA is full of fat people

...& The Sperms.

Brazil
07-20-2009, 10:40 AM

15 rings faggot!
Kobe is a rapist
LA is fake
SA is full of fat people

I think we can work to improve this list:

PJ owns Pop
Dynasty my ass
Repeat or not repeat ?
Gasol good business
Gasol Stern gift
Bynum injury prone
Duncan knee
Odom star or role player?

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 12:26 PM
So is there any truth to Odom deciding today?

iggypop123
07-20-2009, 01:55 PM
my guess is odom is still sleeping right now

Stand
07-20-2009, 01:55 PM
15*

Dunc n Dave
07-20-2009, 03:29 PM
I think we can work to improve this list:

PJ owns Pop
Dynasty my ass
Repeat or not repeat ?