PDA

View Full Version : Another example of Chris Paul's reign as King of the Weasels

Strange Botwin
07-20-2009, 11:42 AM
http://nba.fanhouse.com/2009/07/18/chris-paul-caught-lying-on-twitter/

Chris Paul Caught Lying on Twitter?

There was a time, not that long ago, when Chris Paul was not into the whole Twitter thing. In fact, due to various impostor accounts that popped up, it became kind of a joke/meme to tweet -- in all caps, of course -- CHRIS PAUL IS NOT ON TWITTER!

Right about now, he probably wishes that he wasn't.

After a report appeared in Pro Basketball News on Friday that had Paul on the record acknowledging the fact that given the Hornets' financial situation, there was the possibility that he could be traded, Paul updated his Twitter page with a complete denial, which effectively accused the reporter of making the whole thing up.

The only problem? The reporter in question, Chris Tomasson, has the whole thing on tape.

The original comments made by Paul were pretty innocuous; here's how they appeared within the context of the report:

Paul was interviewed Thursday by Pro Basketball News, and asked about his team's financial situation. The Hornets are staring at being well over the luxury tax, and might have to dump some big contracts.

"In this league, anything can happen," said Paul, at the summer league to watch his Hornets. "I can be dealt."

Paul then was asked that surely he can't be serious he could be traded.

"It's possible," he said. "It's possible."

Again, harmless. But Paul must have been catching a whole lot of grief about it, so much so that he threw out the following message on his Twitter page, which included calling out Tomasson by name:

http://www.blogcdn.com/nba.fanhouse.com/media/2009/07/cp3-lies-on-twitter.jpg

Tomasson, a highly-respected journalist who's been covering the NBA for over 20 years, obviously felt the need to defend himself -- especially after someone on the Hornets' PR staff said Paul didn't remember the conversation, and asked Tomasson if the interview was taped.

As it turns out, it was.

It's unclear why Paul would try to deny his comments so vehemently, to the point of basically calling Tomasson a liar, when the conversation happened in a public place and was clearly being recorded at the time. Is it possible that he was being a little too candid with some inside information, and the organization reprimanded him for it?

Maybe, maybe not. Either way, if you're an NBA star speaking to a reporter at an NBA event (like Summer League, for example), and the recorder is rolling and in plain sight, guess what? Your comments are on the record unless you clearly instruct the reporter otherwise.

Saying your comments were taken out of context or misinterpreted is one thing, but flat out denying that you ever said them, when they're on tape? That makes you a liar.

Calling out the reporter that printed them by name, and accusing him of making it up? That makes you a jerk, too.

If all of this went down as it appears to have gone down, one thing is clear:

Chris Paul owes Chris Tomasson an apology.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-20-2009, 11:45 AM
:lol

Spursfan092120
07-20-2009, 11:50 AM
And the world keeps on spinning
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif

SenorSpur
07-20-2009, 11:59 AM
Is anybody surprised that CP3 flops off the court just as much as on?

SpurCharger
07-20-2009, 12:19 PM
Either way, Tony parker is better..... plus the spurs are better then the hornets...... So, Chris paul, byron Scott, and the rest of the Hornets can Go kick Rocks.....

Phenomanul
07-20-2009, 12:20 PM
The value of "Integrity" has lost its luster with todays younger "superstars"...

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 12:21 PM
I will still draft him #1 for my fantasy team.

SpursWench21
07-20-2009, 12:25 PM
hahaha, this is hilarious. It totally happened... I was watching SL when the interview occured. My friends and I were like "pshh yeah like that would ever happen"

I just cant believe he blatantly lied about it AND called out the reporter, what an ass.

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 12:30 PM
lol 121-63

Leetonidas
07-20-2009, 12:51 PM
lol 121-63

Cry Havoc
07-20-2009, 01:02 PM
People have a tendency to blow things out of proportion. When he said, "It's possible", there was probably an instantaneous reaction in the fanbase that got built up to trade rumors and hype.

His response seems to be simply that there is no deal in place for him. He might not even have read the article and just wanted to clarify that he's probably going to be a Hornet this year.

It's not the brightest of moves by CP3, but he's a young player. It's not like he did anything that horrible here. It could have been something as simple as crossed wires.

BadOdor
07-20-2009, 01:07 PM
lol hornets

phxspurfan
07-20-2009, 01:59 PM

Man I miss Oberto.

fevertrees
07-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Kobe Bryant cheated on his wife and got accused of RAPE
Jason Kidd got arrested for domestic abuse

Chris Paul........well he lied on Twitter

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 02:05 PM

And somehow Paul has managed to become a bigger douche than both of those people.

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Nothing new with that fucking jerk named Chris Paul.

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 02:08 PM
lol sons the Chris Paul hate on this board is wonderful .... each and every one of you hating on Paul are secretly jacking off behind closed doors wishing he was on your team. keep hating sons.

BRHorent45
07-20-2009, 02:08 PM
sons, why all the hate on my man chris baul sons?

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 02:09 PM
sons, why all the hate on my man chris baul sons?

lol sons iggy is back

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Chris Paul is a Bitch and a whiner, Fuck him. The PG I would really want on my team is Tony Parker, Parker is a stud and an elite player. And he's way more humble than the fuckface Cp3. Parker>>>Paul.

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
No one hates CP the player, but he is a large douche. The definition of cuckold.

Yes we would all like a CP3/Peja/West combo. Pfffffft.

fevertrees
07-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Chris Paul is a Bitch and a whiner, Fuck him. The PG I would really want on my team is Tony Parker, Parker is a stud and an elite player. And he's way more humble than the fuckface Cp3. Parker>>>Paul.

I'm sure he has such a humble lifestyle with Eva :rollin

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm sure he has such a humble lifestyle with Eva :rollin

What does his marriage have to do with being a lying, nut punching douche? Someone should throw 2 shoes at you.

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Nothing new with that fucking jerk named Chris Paul.

Still in denial over the Marvin Williams pick:whine

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Still in denial over the Marvin Williams pick:whine

Why would I hate Chris Paul because we didn't draft him? If I was "in denial" I would hate Marvin Williams and be drooling over cp3. But read my posts, I hate CP3. I hate him big time, he's a bitch and a pussy. I hope someone punches him in the face one of these days.

Chris Fall
07-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Shit. Well ain't that a Julius Hodge punch in the nuts.

I don't like gettin rolled on like that. Tomasson is such a pejabitch for that.

NIH
07-20-2009, 03:12 PM
lol @ Atlanta.

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Why would I hate Chris Paul because we didn't draft him? If I was "in denial" I would hate Marvin Williams and be drooling over cp3. But read my posts, I hate CP3. I hate him big time, he's a bitch and a pussy. I hope someone punches him in the face one of these days.

Nope, denial is lying to yourself and believing it as if it were factual to protect yourself. You forced yourself to hate him because your FO passed on a sure thing to draft a project. Hating him softens the blow, thus "denial":toast

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 03:18 PM
lol @ Atlanta.

Who's laughing now Bitch? Fuck you and your team.

April 28, 2009
Nuggets dismantle Hornets, 121-63

George Karl scanned two decades of NBA coaching memories and failed to find an instance when one of his teams played as well, from start to finish, as his Denver Nuggets did in Game 4 of their first-round playoff series against New Orleans.

But then, no one has seen a playoff whipping as bad as the Nuggets put on the Hornets in more than half a century.

Carmelo Anthony scored all of his 26 points in the first three quarters, and Denver thoroughly dismantled New Orleans 121-63 on Monday night to take a commanding 3-1 series lead.

“Every coach talks about playing a playoff game, every possession having value, every possession having intensity to it,” Karl began. “I thought my team, probably in my career, I’ve never seen a team probably do that on every possession—do what they were supposed to do and play the game the right way— as much as they did tonight.”

The New Orleans Arena was mostly empty by the end of the third quarter, when Denver led 89-50 on its way to matching the most lopsided victory in NBA playoff history. The Minneapolis Lakers beat the St. Louis Hawks 133-75 in 1956.

Looking twice as quick as New Orleans on both ends of the court, the Nuggets stifled Hornets All-Star Chris Paul, whose four points and six assists amounted to one of the worst games of his career.

The Nuggets can close out the series at home in Game 5 on Wednesday night. They will if they play as well as they did in Game 4, when they led by 20 early in the second quarter and by a lot more most of the second half.

It was the first time Paul, who did not play in the fourth quarter, scored fewer than 14 points in a playoff game.

“I’m pretty sure Chris Paul is not 100 percent,” Karl said. “He doesn’t have that slippery quickness he usually has.”

Paul, who played 46 minutes and fell hard a few times in the Hornets’ Game 3 win, insisted he was fine, “Other than that whooping we just took.”

“Every time we tried something, they countered,” Paul said. “We didn’t play well and they executed their game plan to perfection. … Understand that while it was embarrassing and they beat us pretty bad, it still was only one game.”

However, while New Orleans’ only win in the series was by two points, Denver’s three wins have all been by double digits, including both games played in Denver.

In Game 4, Denver held New Orleans to only 31.5 percent shooting and forced the Hornets into a franchise playoff-high 27 turnovers, which led to 41 Nuggets points.

The Hornets also recorded playoff lows in points, field goals made (17), field goals attempted (54), assists (10) and second-half points (24). Denver’s 121 points set a Hornets opponent playoff high.

“I don’t think I’ve ever had a team play defense like that,” Karl said. “Defensively, when you play this well, offense just happens.”

Denver shot 57 percent (33-of-58) through the first three quarters, when Chauncey Billups scored all of his 17 points. Nene added 13 points and Dahntay Jones 12.

David West was the Hornets’ high scorer with 14 points, while James Posey had 12.

All the starters on both teams were done when the anticlimactic final period began.

Denver dominated early for the second straight game and this time never let up. After West scored the game’s opening points, Kenyon Martin dunked on the other end, igniting a 27-6 run. Denver shot 70 percent in the first quarter, taking a 36-15 lead on Jones’ 3-pointer.

Denver’s torrid shooting continued into the second quarter, with Anthony scoring on acrobatic drives and quick pull-up jumpers. Chris Andersen added a dunk and even a 15-foot fade, putting the Nuggets up 46-22.

New Orleans’ frustration began to bubble over. Rasual Butler was called for a technical for pushing Anthony Carter after Carter fouled him on a fast break. The infuriated home crowd began to disparage the officials in unison while Anthony’s technical free throw made it 49-24.

The Hornets went without a field goal for a span of 7:48 in the second quarter, scoring only on free throws until Butler’s baseline jumper made it 61-39 at halftime.

Nene’s inside basket as he was fouled early in the third quarter sparked an 11-0 run that included back-to-back 3s by Anthony and Billups. Martin’s jumper made it 71-41 with 9:16 left in the period.

The margin only widened from there, even to the surprise of the Nuggets.

“I wouldn’t have thought that we would win by 58 points,” Anthony said. “I never thought anyone could win by 58 points in the playoffs.”

The Hornets’ previous worst playoff loss was by 32 points (96-64) to Atlanta in 1998, when the team was still in Charlotte

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 03:23 PM
Nope, denial is lying to yourself and believing it as if it were factual to protect yourself. You forced yourself to hate him because your FO passed on a sure thing to draft a project. Hating him softens the blow, thus "denial":toast

I forced myself to hate him? Im guessing all the other fans here who aren't Hawks fans also forced themselves to hate him, right? Face it, your franchise player is a pussy. He punched another man in the nuts for god's sake. That's something you just don't do. Paul is a bitch. The guy consistently flops, he talks shit to everyone on the court including his teammates, and he's always gambling. Fuck Chris Paul for Life.:whine

fitzgerald
07-20-2009, 03:24 PM
lol sons the Chris Paul hate on this board is wonderful .... each and every one of you hating on Paul are secretly jacking off behind closed doors wishing he was on your team. keep hating sons.

Who is the girl on your posts?

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 03:28 PM
Who is the girl on your posts?

Its Gina Carano

Strange Botwin
07-20-2009, 03:44 PM

Which makes him a weasel, not a rapist or wife beater.

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Lol!

spurs opsman
07-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Is anybody surprised that CP3 flops off the court just as much as on?
:lol Classic line!

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:06 PM
One game, big deal. Your franchise was irrelevant for nearly a decade, it's hard to take the Hawks seriously at all.

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:07 PM
I forced myself to hate him? Im guessing all the other fans here who aren't Hawks fans also forced themselves to hate him, right? Face it, your franchise player is a pussy. He punched another man in the nuts for god's sake. That's something you just don't do. Paul is a bitch. The guy consistently flops, he talks shit to everyone on the court including his teammates, and he's always gambling. Fuck Chris Paul for Life.:whine

And yet he's still much better than anyone on the Atlanta roster.

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 04:13 PM
And yet he's still much better than anyone on the Atlanta roster.

Can Chris Paul beat Joe Johnson in a 1 on 1 game? Can Chris Paul beat Josh Smith in a 1 on 1 game? Can Chris Paul beat even Marvin Williams in a 1 on 1 game? Hell No. Chris Paul would get his destroyed by any one of our big three.

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Wow, that is just retarded. Chris Paul is a superstar, 1st team all NBA, top 5 player, MVP runner up, 2time all-star, and best PG in the game. What are those scrubs? I'll give you that Johnson is really good but he's no superstar. Smith and Williams are scrubs.

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow, that is just retarded. Chris Paul is a superstar, 1st team all NBA, top 5 player, MVP runner up, 2time all-star, and best PG in the game. What are those scrubs? I'll give you that Johnson is really good but he's no superstar. Smith and Williams are scrubs.

They're scrubs? But in a 1 on1 game your superstar would get absolutely embarrassed by Smith or Marvin.

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 04:19 PM
Can Chris Paul beat Joe Johnson in a 1 on 1 game? Can Chris Paul beat Josh Smith in a 1 on 1 game? Can Chris Paul beat even Marvin Williams in a 1 on 1 game? Hell No. Chris Paul would get his destroyed by any one of our big three.

LMAO son you are a clueless fucking douche bag ... go back to hell.

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:20 PM
How do you know that? I know that Marvin Williams production is closer to Rasual fuckingn Butler than Paul and that Josh Smith can dunk.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 04:22 PM
One game, big deal. Your franchise was irrelevant for nearly a decade, it's hard to take the Hawks seriously at all.

lol Hornet fan talking about irrelevant franchises

La Peace
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
I love Chris Paul, he can be rather douchey sometimes though.

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah, I'd want to root for the Grizz too if my franchise thought Jason Kidd's corpse and Shawn Marion were the answers.

Greg Oden
07-20-2009, 04:25 PM
I wonder if NIH realizes he has a penis growing out of teal jersey in his avatar.

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 04:25 PM
LMAO son you are a clueless fucking douche bag ... go back to hell.

Lol, Im Clueless? Your the one who's clueless because you don't realize that Hawks>>>Hornets. Funny how you didn't try to argue that Paul wouldn't get destroyed by Smith or Marvin Williams. You sissy cuckhold bitch. Fuck you, Fuck Chris Paul and Fuck the Hornets for life.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I'd want to root for the Grizz too if my franchise thought Jason Kidd's corpse and Shawn Marion were the answers.

Kidd would be the definite 2nd best player on your shit team and Marion does everything better than West besides shoot spot up 18 footers.

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:27 PM
49 wins in the West> 47 in the shitty east

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Lol, Im Clueless? Your the one who's clueless because you don't realize that Hawks>>>Hornets. Funny how you didn't try to argue that Paul wouldn't get destroyed by Smith or Marvin Williams. You sissy cuckhold bitch. Fuck you, Fuck Chris Paul and Fuck the Hornets for life.

son its a pointless argument ... Lebron just got owned by a college kid, but Nike stole the tape. does that make the kid BETTER than Lebron? you bring forth such a ridiculous scenario and it shows your pure ignorance by saying "Paul would get destroyed by Smith or Williams". if you really think that, then go ahead because it is hilarious lol

oh and by the way ... fuck you, fuck your family, and fuck your dog.

dirk4mvp
Who's laughing now Bitch? Fuck you and your team.

April 28, 2009
Nuggets dismantle Hornets, 121-63

George Karl scanned two decades of NBA coaching memories and failed to find an instance when one of his teams played as well, from start to finish, as his Denver Nuggets did in Game 4 of their first-round playoff series against New Orleans.

But then, no one has seen a playoff whipping as bad as the Nuggets put on the Hornets in more than half a century.

Carmelo Anthony scored all of his 26 points in the first three quarters, and Denver thoroughly dismantled New Orleans 121-63 on Monday night to take a commanding 3-1 series lead.

“Every coach talks about playing a playoff game, every possession having value, every possession having intensity to it,” Karl began. “I thought my team, probably in my career, I’ve never seen a team probably do that on every possession—do what they were supposed to do and play the game the right way— as much as they did tonight.”

The New Orleans Arena was mostly empty by the end of the third quarter, when Denver led 89-50 on its way to matching the most lopsided victory in NBA playoff history. The Minneapolis Lakers beat the St. Louis Hawks 133-75 in 1956.

Looking twice as quick as New Orleans on both ends of the court, the Nuggets stifled Hornets All-Star Chris Paul, whose four points and six assists amounted to one of the worst games of his career.

The Nuggets can close out the series at home in Game 5 on Wednesday night. They will if they play as well as they did in Game 4, when they led by 20 early in the second quarter and by a lot more most of the second half.

It was the first time Paul, who did not play in the fourth quarter, scored fewer than 14 points in a playoff game.

“I’m pretty sure Chris Paul is not 100 percent,” Karl said. “He doesn’t have that slippery quickness he usually has.”

Paul, who played 46 minutes and fell hard a few times in the Hornets’ Game 3 win, insisted he was fine, “Other than that whooping we just took.”

“Every time we tried something, they countered,” Paul said. “We didn’t play well and they executed their game plan to perfection. … Understand that while it was embarrassing and they beat us pretty bad, it still was only one game.”

However, while New Orleans’ only win in the series was by two points, Denver’s three wins have all been by double digits, including both games played in Denver.

In Game 4, Denver held New Orleans to only 31.5 percent shooting and forced the Hornets into a franchise playoff-high 27 turnovers, which led to 41 Nuggets points.

The Hornets also recorded playoff lows in points, field goals made (17), field goals attempted (54), assists (10) and second-half points (24). Denver’s 121 points set a Hornets opponent playoff high.

“I don’t think I’ve ever had a team play defense like that,” Karl said. “Defensively, when you play this well, offense just happens.”

Denver shot 57 percent (33-of-58) through the first three quarters, when Chauncey Billups scored all of his 17 points. Nene added 13 points and Dahntay Jones 12.

David West was the Hornets’ high scorer with 14 points, while James Posey had 12.

All the starters on both teams were done when the anticlimactic final period began.

Denver dominated early for the second straight game and this time never let up. After West scored the game’s opening points, Kenyon Martin dunked on the other end, igniting a 27-6 run. Denver shot 70 percent in the first quarter, taking a 36-15 lead on Jones’ 3-pointer.

Denver’s torrid shooting continued into the second quarter, with Anthony scoring on acrobatic drives and quick pull-up jumpers. Chris Andersen added a dunk and even a 15-foot fade, putting the Nuggets up 46-22.

New Orleans’ frustration began to bubble over. Rasual Butler was called for a technical for pushing Anthony Carter after Carter fouled him on a fast break. The infuriated home crowd began to disparage the officials in unison while Anthony’s technical free throw made it 49-24.

The Hornets went without a field goal for a span of 7:48 in the second quarter, scoring only on free throws until Butler’s baseline jumper made it 61-39 at halftime.

Nene’s inside basket as he was fouled early in the third quarter sparked an 11-0 run that included back-to-back 3s by Anthony and Billups. Martin’s jumper made it 71-41 with 9:16 left in the period.

The margin only widened from there, even to the surprise of the Nuggets.

“I wouldn’t have thought that we would win by 58 points,” Anthony said. “I never thought anyone could win by 58 points in the playoffs.”

The Hornets’ previous worst playoff loss was by 32 points (96-64) to Atlanta in 1998, when the team was still in Charlotte

lol

NIH
Kidd would be the definite 2nd best player on your shit team and Marion does everything better than West besides shoot spot up 18 footers.

Kidd would be 3rd string behind Collison, and Marion is essentially useless at this point. The guy's only assets were athleticism and that's declining as he gets older and older. West is a near 20/10 big man and two time all star in his prime.

dirk4mvp
son its a pointless argument ... Lebron just got owned by a college kid, but Nike stole the tape. does that make the kid BETTER than Lebron? you bring forth such a ridiculous scenario and it shows your pure ignorance by saying "Paul would get destroyed by Smith or Williams". if you really think that, then go ahead because it is hilarious lol

sons I thought you were turning over a new leaf?

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Hornets 9-4 vs Dallas since 2007
Hornets 7-1 vs. Memphis

BRHornet45
sons I thought you were turning over a new leaf?

son that only lasted about 3 hours. it was a terrible time.

dirk4mvp
Kidd would be 3rd string behind Collison, and Marion is essentially useless at this point. The guy's only assets were athleticism and that's declining as he gets older and older. West is a near 20/10 big man and two time all star in his prime.

Never would've guessed Hornet fan had his head stuck up his ass.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 04:32 PM
Hornets 9-4 vs Dallas since 2007
Hornets 7-1 vs. Memphis

"since 2007"

lol

and you called someone else's team irrelevant.

How'd that Nuggets series treat you?

NIH
Never would have guessed a Mavs fan would fantasize about Thabeet's tongue in his ass.

NIH
"since 2007"

lol

and you called someone else's team irrelevant.

How'd that Nuggets series treat you?

About the same as we treated Dallas, 4-1.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 04:33 PM
Try not to put your fantasies off on the fine posters of spurstalk.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 04:34 PM
About the same as we treated Dallas, 4-1.

I don't recall the Mavs getting beat by 58.

Spursfan092120
Man I miss Oberto.
I know..me too...hopefully Blair and McDyess will help us with that.

NIH
A loss is a loss, Mavs went down in five just like the Hornets.

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 04:37 PM

See the thing is I never said Johnson, Marvin or Smoove was better than him. And about Lebron getting owned, if Lebron played Xavier Jordan 1 on 1 he would dismantle him. Paul is a great player but one of his strongest assets are his passing and his ability to score of the screen and roll.

Without anyone to pass to, no big men to screen him off and no refs to bail him out when he's in trouble he would get destroyed by Marvin Williams or Joe Johnson. Paul ain't shit without screens and refs. You say its hilarious but I know that you know its true. My question to you is that How good is your franchise player if he can be destroyed by other guys who aren't franchise players or even stars?

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 04:38 PM
I don't recall the Mavs getting beat by 58.

son no, but you do remember this ...

- you remember the Mavs getting owned by the Hornets in that series AND last season

- you remember Chris Paul exposing Kidd for the JOKE of a PG that he is now

- you remember David West slapping Dirk around and showing him who his daddy is. making him look like a bitch on national TV

- you remember Mark Cuban's same ole pissy face after realizing that yet another year has passed and he simply can't BUY (keyword BUY) a championship

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:40 PM
See the thing is I never said Johnson, Marvin or Smoove was better than him. And about Lebron getting owned, if Lebron played Xavier Jordan 1 on 1 he would dismantle him. Paul is a great player but one of his strongest assets are his passing and his ability to score of the screen and roll.

Without anyone to pass to, no big men to screen him off and no refs to bail him out when he's in trouble he would get destroyed by Marvin Williams or Joe Johnson. Paul ain't shit without screens and refs. You say its hilarious but I know that you know its true. My question to you is that How good is your franchise player if he can be destroyed by other guys who aren't franchise players or even stars?

That's irrelevant you fucking waste of sperm, he'll always have screens and lee way with the refs. Every NBA SUPERSTAR does.

A hypothetical about 1 on 1 is worthless in an argument also.

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 04:40 PM

son keep talking out your ass ... its comical. really.

yep son you're right. Paul is trash one on one. he has no shooting skills, crossover skills, or anything to last in a one on one game. just trash without refs or anyone to pass it to. LOL fucking idiot

BRHorent45
07-20-2009, 04:46 PM

Sons, how dare you criticize the best player to ever step foot on a basketball court. Son, what other player would give me an orgasm by just watching basketball son. all you hatin sons would bend over right then and there and take it to have chris paul on your dirty ass teams. Chris paul is the beef in my taco. The ham in my ham and cheese. The stank on my ladies thong. Back off and recognize the true greatness that is chris paul.

BadOdor
07-20-2009, 04:51 PM
lol 121-63

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 04:54 PM
lol 121-63

lol @ Kidd being 3rd string behind Darren fuckin Collison

lol 10th seed next year

NIH
07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
lol @ 4-1
lol @ 9-4
lol @ Kidd being our 3rd string

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 05:02 PM
Hypothetically, the Hornets must be fucking deep to have their 2nd best player as their 3rd string pg.

NIH
07-20-2009, 05:04 PM
CP3, Chandler, Peja, West, Butler, Collison>Kidd

jazzypimp
07-20-2009, 05:12 PM
CP3, Chandler, Peja, West, Butler, Collison>Kidd

kidd in his prime..only cp3, kidd now, most definitely

NIH
07-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Kidd left his prime in new jersey.

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Kidd would be the 2nd best player on the Hornets, easily.

Kidd at the end of the day can make winning plays. Clutch steals, clutch shots, solid wing defender, good shooter, passer, a leader... etc.

David West's "winning plays" consist of getting shut down by fucking K-Mart, trying to rip Mike Miller's head off, and touching the cheek of the best PF in the world like a dumbsas.

lol 121-63

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 05:15 PM
He's still a very productive player and would be the 2nd best player on the Hornets, which isn't saying much. So would a lot of guys not in their prime anymore.

NIH
07-20-2009, 05:17 PM
West has four buzzer beaters under his belt in addition to that gut wrenching performance in SA with a bad back in the playoffs :bow:

Kidd only reached the Finals because of Byron Scott, blee dat.

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Hypothetically, the Hornets must be fucking deep to have their 2nd best player as their 3rd string pg.

Realistically if you think Kidd is better than West, you gotta stop. Either way it doesn't matter seeing as Paul has field days every time he plays the Mavs, which makes Ghazi secret crush on him that more intense. Yea, WE GOT BEAT BY 58 AT HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS, WHICH IS TRULY EMBARRESSING!; but like Magic Johnson said after the Bulls beat them in game 2 of the 91 Finals, "It doesn't matter if you win by 1, then lose by 20, it's still 1-1."

BTW, Mavs fans are really pathetic. They choke the finals unlike any other in the finals, they lose to an #8 SEED when they had THE BEST RECORD IN THE REGULAR SEASON. They get proch-whipped by us in the playoffs after Dirk said he WOULD LIKE TO PLAY US, they beat an injured spurs team, and lose 4-1 to Denver just like us and make fun of our franchise?

Red Hawk #21
07-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Kidd would be the 2nd best player on the Hornets, easily.

Kidd at the end of the day can make winning plays. Clutch steals, clutch shots, solid wing defender, good shooter, passer, a leader... etc.

David West's "winning plays" consist of getting shut down by fucking K-Mart, trying to rip Mike Miller's head off, and touching the cheek of the best PF in the world like a dumbsas.

lol 121-63

Lol Hornets
Lol 121-63
Lol BrHornet knowing that Marvin williams could annihilate chris paul in a 1 on 1 game.

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 05:25 PM
^ yes, yes we do. Do something about it.

And its not ludacrous at all to think Kidd is better than West. I've seen a lot of both, Kidd by far has a greater impact on games than West... WEst puts up better stats, Kidd is the all around better player.

Terry/Howard/Marion are better than West too... jeez, the Hornets 2nd best player would be the 6th best on the Mavs... maybe 7th if Bubois has a breakout year? :lol:

To conclude:

1. Cp3 inflates WEsts #'s
2. West doesn't play defense
3. West is one dimensional and undersized, to such a point he got shut down by Kenyon fucking Martin
4. West blows
5. lol 121-63

NIH
07-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Don't make me post the videos, ghaz. :)

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 05:38 PM

And its not ludacrous at all to think Kidd is better than West. I've seen a lot of both, Kidd by far has a greater impact on games than West... WEst puts up better stats, Kidd is the all around better player.

Terry/Howard/Marion are better than West too... jeez, the Hornets 2nd best player would be the 6th best on the Mavs... maybe 7th if Bubois has a breakout year? :lol:

To conclude:

3. West is one dimensional and undersized, to such a point he got shut down by Kenyon fucking Martin
4. West blows
5. lol 121-63

And we still own the mavs:toast

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 05:39 PM
owned the Mavs for a fluke stretch in 07-08

Mavs goin 3-1 v Hawnits this year book it :lol

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 05:40 PM

To conclude:

4. West blows
5. lol 121-63

A true internet tough guy.:rollin:rollin
:whine

redzero
07-20-2009, 06:45 PM
owned the Mavs for a fluke stretch in 07-08

Mavs goin 3-1 v Hawnits this year book it :lol

It's not a fluke stretch, you dumb, boy loving faggot. The Hornets are better than the Mavericks, and it took half of our starters being out for the Mavs to get a better record. And your team could barely beat a burntout and injured Hornets team once at home, and they lost to a burntout and injured Hornets team on the road. What does that say about your girls in blue?

lol Mavericks

David West would bitch slap Dirk, and nobody on the Mavs would do anything about it. All your Center can do is push around 5'11" guards, because he's too pussy to do anything else.

Enjoy your aging 7-foot shooting guard.

And Red Hawk is hilariously stupid. His only argument is that Josh Smith and Joe Johnson would beat Paul one-on-one, when (1) this is a team game, and (2) that has nothing to do with anything. I know you're still regretting that your Hawks didn't take Paul, so it's okay to be sour.

By the way, 49 wins when injured and in the Western Conference > 47 wins in the lEastern Conference. And losing in five is better than being swept, faggot.

Also, lol at Spurs fans still saying that Parker is better than Paul. Only on Spurstalk is 20/6.9 > 22.8/10.9.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Enjoy your aging 7-foot shooting guard.

We will, as he's still a top 10 player in the league :toast

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Damn! Hornet fans come out of the nest bigtime when you question the relevancy of their franchise, which is slightly above the Bobcats and about equal to the Grizzlies.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Realistically if you think Kidd is better than West, you gotta stop. Either way it doesn't matter seeing as Paul has field days every time he plays the Mavs, which makes Ghazi secret crush on him that more intense. Yea, WE GOT BEAT BY 58 AT HOME IN THE PLAYOFFS, WHICH IS TRULY EMBARRESSING!; but like Magic Johnson said after the Bulls beat them in game 2 of the 91 Finals, "It doesn't matter if you win by 1, then lose by 20, it's still 1-1."

BTW, Mavs fans are really pathetic. They choke the finals unlike any other in the finals, they lose to an #8 SEED when they had THE BEST RECORD IN THE REGULAR SEASON. They get proch-whipped by us in the playoffs after Dirk said he WOULD LIKE TO PLAY US, they beat an injured spurs team, and lose 4-1 to Denver just like us and make fun of our franchise?

Kidd is a far better player than West.

BadOdor
07-20-2009, 07:02 PM
lol losing 121-63, second worst lost in playoffs lol.

That's the only record hornets can set - spectacular loses.

redzero
07-20-2009, 07:13 PM

No, he isn't. He can't shoot. He can't keep anybody in front of him. What exactly makes him far better?

And your franchise will be irrelevant in a few years as well. Your best team managed to blow a two games to none series even after they led by ten points on the road. The Mavericks let one man beat them, then they followed it up by losing to the eighth seed in six games. Mavericks fans love to forget that their franchise has just as many rings as the Hornets.

Mavericks fans love to forget that their franchise has just as many rings as the Hornets.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 07:34 PM
He can't shoot.

41% from 3 for the year says otherwise.

redzero
07-20-2009, 07:37 PM
41% from 3 for the year says otherwise.

40% career shooting says otherwise.

ffadicted
07-20-2009, 07:39 PM

:rollin

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 07:44 PM
When a guy shoots 41% from 3, saying he can't shoot usually isn't the first criticism that comes to someone's mind.

dickface
07-20-2009, 07:49 PM
They choke the finals unlike any other in the finals

Hornet fan talking about another team choking in the Finals? They were good enough to be in the Finals, unlike your irrelevant ass worthless shit stain of a franchise. The most significant thing your franchise has ever done is have a player make Grandmama commercials, and they weren't even in fucking New Orleans at the time.

I can't wait to root for CP3 in a year or two when the team completely fails in New Orleans and they become the new Seattle Supersonics.

lol 121-63

redzero
07-20-2009, 07:51 PM
When a guy shoots 41% from 3, saying he can't shoot usually isn't the first criticism that comes to someone's mind.

He's a point guard who shoots 40% for his entire career, and he averaged more than 17 points a game one time. HE. CAN'T. SHOOT.

West is a far better player than Kidd.

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 07:52 PM
l7n7_f2qul8

Hornets1

Arguing w/ you about this is retarded. Your team is a lot more talented then our in your opinion, yet we still own the mavericks and will continue to do so as long as Paul is running the show in Nola, so we'll take the "less talented" team in this matchup and continue to own the under-acheiving mavs

redzero
Hornet fan talking about another team choking in the Finals? They were good enough to be in the Finals, unlike your irrelevant ass worthless shit stain of a franchise. The most significant thing your franchise has ever done is have a player make Grandmama commercials, and they weren't even in fucking New Orleans at the time.

I can't wait to root for CP3 in a year or two when the team completely fails in New Orleans and they become the new Seattle Supersonics.

lol 121-63

That's why the Hornets were eighth in attendance last year, right? Hmm, destined for failure.

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 07:54 PM
l7n7_f2qul8

Congrats Ghazi, thats 1,000 posts using the same stale arguement. As far as life goes, maybe you should take two weeks off, then quit.:whine

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 08:02 PM
^ Thanks.

lol jannero pargo 13 4th quarter shots
lol peja
lol posey
lol tried to dump center and got rescinded
lol 121-63
lol "best pg in league" shoots 40% and outplayed by billups
lol d west shut down by kmart
lol shinn
lol no future
lol salary cap hell
lol hornets

Hornets1
07-20-2009, 08:06 PM

lol 121-63
A true Throwback SEATTLE SUPERSONICS fan:rollin:rollin
We sold out a higher % of tix than New York, Chicago, Cleveland, Houston, San Antonio, Denver, Orlando, Atlanta, and YOUR HOMETOWN OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER. Even though only 300,000 people live in Nola, that number, like our attendence, will continue to grow. To bad Seattle is full of pussies, none of which would stand up for themselves.

NIH
07-20-2009, 08:12 PM
Although city population is 311,000, 1.2 million people live in the New Orleans metro area...

This Sonics retard obviously doesn't know that the arena was filled to 98% capacity last season EVERY night in addition to having sold out suites(there's even a wait list), most corporate sponsors in franchise history, and a season ticket base of 10,000+(only 7 teams can say this). Go eat a dick you fucking teamless bitch.

The only events at that dark arena this year in Seattle will be WNBA games and Peta rallies. :lol:

redzero
07-20-2009, 08:12 PM

Congrats Ghazi, thats 1,000 posts using the same stale arguement. As far as life goes, maybe you should take two weeks off, then quit.:whine

Too bad Ghazi has to live vicariously through Denver, because we all know what happens when the Hornets play the Mavs.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08vIbIY2sWgM2/340x.jpg

tBaUYCEI2Zg

^ Thanks.

lol peja
lol posey
lol 121-63
lol shinn
lol no future
lol salary cap hell
lol hornets

lol Ericka Dampier
lol resigning Kidd
lol trading Devin Harris for an old man who can't shoot
lol Dirk shooting 39% against the eighth seed
lol losing in six to the eighth seed
lol choking in the final after being up 2-0 with a 10 point lead in the fourth quarter
lol Dirk getting punked by David West
lol letting Dwyane Wade own your team's ass four times straight
lol no future
lol seven foot shooting guard
lol Mavericks

The Mavericks will forever be known as Dwyane Wade's stepping stone. Enjoy your irrelevance, with your old ass squad of has-beens.

exstatic
07-20-2009, 08:14 PM
West has four buzzer beaters under his belt in addition to that gut wrenching performance in SA with a bad back in the playoffs :bow:

Kidd only reached the Finals because of Byron Scott, blee dat.

Funny, that with 5-6 "better" players than Kidd, Scott hasn't turned the trick again.

TheSpursFNRule
07-20-2009, 08:31 PM
CP3=twirp.

rjv
07-20-2009, 08:38 PM
actually, this is about as exaggerated as a chris paul flop

KidCongo
07-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Lucky CP3 is in the west, best PG in the league. If he had more talent around him his team would be a force.

jag
07-20-2009, 09:29 PM
A David West vs. Jason Kidd argument is something i honestly thought i would never see here.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Kidd does everything better than West besides have someone hand him the ball for a wide open 18 footer.

redzero
07-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Kidd does everything better than West besides have someone hand him the ball for a wide open 18 footer.

No, he doesn't. Get your head out of your ass.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Kidd is just a better player than some guy who doesn't have much of an impact on the game. At the ripe age of 36, he'd be the 2nd best player on the Hornets. That's not a bad thing, he's a future hof'er after all.

redzero
07-20-2009, 10:59 PM
Kidd is just a better player than some guy who doesn't have much of an impact on the game. At the ripe age of 36, he'd be the 2nd best player on the Hornets. That's not a bad thing, he's a future hof'er after all.

Wow, that post just shows that you are a dumbass who probably never watches the Hornets play. You sound retarded.

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 11:01 PM
I watch the Hornets play. And I saw David West get shut down by fucking K-Mart

A hall of famer and one of the 10 best PG's of all time, even at age 36, is not inferior to a guy who got shut down by fucking K-Mart.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:03 PM
Wow, that post just shows that you are a dumbass who probably never watches the Hornets play. You sound retarded.

West doesn't have much of an impact. Kidd does.

Kidd > West

West is probably the most undeserving all-star this decade.

redzero
07-20-2009, 11:03 PM
I watch the Hornets play. And I saw David West get shut down by fucking K-Mart

A hall of famer and one of the 10 best PG's of all time, even at age 36, is not inferior to a guy who got shut down by fucking K-Mart.

It's like you're trying to make logical fallacies every time you post. You have nothing to offer, and the conclusions you come are retarded as fuck. Just stop posting.

NIH
07-20-2009, 11:10 PM

Kidd > West

Yeah except for the 20ppg, 7 rebounds, and about the only guy besides Paul who can get his shot. Yeah, he makes no impact. Meanwhile Kidd's ''impact'' is dumping it off to some scrub like Dampier or Hollins.

Spursmania
07-20-2009, 11:18 PM
Chris Paul makes me sick. All that flopping and whining and now lying. What a douche.

redzero
07-20-2009, 11:21 PM

Kidd > West

Okay, let's have a look.

9 points, 8.7 assists, and 6.2 rebounds on .416% shooting.

21 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 2.3 assists on .472% shooting.

If you claim that Jason Kidd has more of an impact on games than David West, you are fucking retarded. All Mavs fans complain about is the fact that West's stats are inflated by Paul, when all Kidd does is shoot wide open shots, and he only converts .416% of the time.

This statline is hall of fame worthy: 13.8 points, 9.2 assists, 6.7 rebounds, 2 steals, .402 career shooting percentage, 3.2 turnovers, and a 18.6 career PER?

lol Repeatedly telling yourself that the Devin Harris trade wasn't bad won't make it true.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:27 PM
So you're saying Kidd isn't getting in the HOF? LOL at you calling someone retarded then.

lol you taking jabs at another team's FO moves. Which blockbuster deal does NO have under their belt? Is it throwing all that money at Peja (:lmao) and Posey, or trying to trade Chandler for a bag of Doritos?

redzero
07-20-2009, 11:29 PM
So you're saying Kidd isn't getting in the HOF? LOL at you calling someone retarded then.

lol you taking jabs at another team's FO moves. Which blockbuster deal does NO have under their belt? Is it throwing all that money at Peja (:lmao) and Posey, or trying to trade Chandler for a bag of Doritos?

Yeah, except Chandler wasn't traded for a bag of Doritos, and the team's future wasn't traded away for an aging point guard living solely off of reputation.

lol

What will the Mavericks have in three years?

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:31 PM
Uh, so what was Chandler traded for?

redzero
07-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Uh, so what was Chandler traded for?

Chandler wasn't traded, dumbass.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:35 PM
Your cheap ass owner sure tried, and would've been if he didn't fail his physical, dumbass.

redzero
07-20-2009, 11:40 PM
Your cheap ass owner sure tried, and would've been if he didn't fail his physical, dumbass.

Your point? The trade was going to be done for salary reasons, and it didn't go down. The Kidd trade was done out of sheer stupidity, and then your moron front office resigns him. Where will the Mavericks be in three years? Dirk, Marion, Howard, Dampier, and Terry are already over 30, and Kidd will be retired.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Better than the Hornets, considering your team's FO isn't too interested in putting competent players around Paul.

The TroutBum
07-20-2009, 11:47 PM
Read the sig.

redzero
07-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Better than the Hornets, considering your team's FO isn't too interested in putting competent players around Paul.

They aren't better than the Hornets now. It took injuries to four of the starting five to get one more win than the Hornets, and all your front office did was resign an old man and sign a washed up loser whose stats were inflated by the Suns system. Flash forward three years, and you won't have shit.

dirk4mvp
07-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Marion is an excellent pick up. So is resigning Kidd, he's still a top 10 pg. Maybe if your team's FO didn't blow ass, they'd try to make some off season moves too to improve the team, but instead your cheap ass owner is too busy trying to save a few dollars.

BUMP
07-21-2009, 12:06 AM
lol 20 straight losses to Dallas before CP3 fell in their laps

BRHornet45
07-21-2009, 12:13 AM
lol 20 straight losses to Dallas before CP3 fell in their laps

lol at the Mavericks franchise before a corny billionaire FELL IN Dallas's lap ... yet he still hasn't been able to BUY them a championship.

BUMP
07-21-2009, 12:17 AM
lol at the Mavericks franchise before a corny billionaire FELL IN Dallas's lap ... yet he still hasn't been able to BUY them a championship.

lol Jordan fodder

redzero
07-21-2009, 12:17 AM
Marion is an excellent pick up. So is resigning Kidd, he's still a top 10 pg. Maybe if your team's FO didn't blow ass, they'd try to make some off season moves too to improve the team, but instead your cheap ass owner is too busy trying to save a few dollars.

In what world is Jason Kidd a top ten point guard? And before you ask, Paul, Williams, Parker, Calderon, Billups, Nelson, Nash, Rose, Rondo, and Andre Miller are all better.

BUMP
07-21-2009, 12:23 AM
In what world is Jason Kidd a top ten point guard? And before you ask, Paul, Williams, Parker, Calderon, Billups, Nelson, Nash, Rose, Rondo, and Andre Miller are all better.

Jose Calderon is so good he carried his team to a big fat last place in the division

redzero
07-21-2009, 12:27 AM
Jose Calderon is so good he carried his team to a big fat last place in the division

Kidd carried the Mavs to the seventh seed with his nine points, eight assists and 40% shooting.

lol overrating Kidd

BUMP
07-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Very debatable if Andre Miller is better than Kidd.

He has way less assists, and more turnovers

BUMP
07-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Kidd carried the Mavs to the seventh seed with his nine points, eight rebounds and 40% shooting.

lol overrating Kidd

lol ignoring his assists

redzero
07-21-2009, 12:31 AM
lol ignoring his assists

Typo, faggot. I meant nine points and eight assists.

Ghazi
07-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Barely a top 10 PG, but still a top 10 PG. David West isn't a top 10 power forward though.

Interesting that this is brought up since I was just concocting top 10 lists for each position. I had to put Paul as the 4th best PG because 1. He got outplayed by Billups, therefore is inferior to Billups 2. Williams/Parker are better than Billups, therefore superior to Paul.

lol 121-63

redzero
07-21-2009, 01:00 AM
Barely a top 10 PG, but still a top 10 PG.

No, he isn't in the top 10 at all.

David West isn't a top 10 power forward though.

Really? Name 10 power forwards who are better than West.

Interesting that this is brought up since I was just concocting top 10 lists for each position. I had to put Paul as the 4th best PG because 1. He got outplayed by Billups, therefore is inferior to Billups 2. Williams/Parker are better than Billups, therefore superior to Paul.

And 2+2=5. Okay, let's get this straight: You would take a point guard over one who is superior in almost every statistical category, because his team outplayed the other's team in the playoffs? Is that what you are saying? You would take a point guard who would supposedly be superior in three or four regular season games, over one who would be better over the other 78-79?

Nice logic, dickhead. Mavsfags are joke posters. Ghazi, you should be the Mavericks' GM.

lol 121-63

lol retard

http://tcmcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/wade.jpg

Ghazi
07-21-2009, 01:03 AM
no order

Dirk Nowitzki
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Pau Gasol
Chris Bosh
Luis Scola
Anthony Randolph
Lamarcus Aldridge
Paul Millsap
Carlos Boozer
Blake Griffin
Rashard Lewis
Lamar Odom
Zach Randolph
Antawn Jamison
Thaddeus Young

God damn that was easy. That's like 15-20 actually

Ghazi
07-21-2009, 01:06 AM
and Amare

redzero
07-21-2009, 01:17 AM
Dirk Nowitzki

Okay.

Tim Duncan

Isn't a power forward.

Kevin Garnett

I'll give you that.

Pau Gasol

Him too.

Chris Bosh

Yep.

Luis Scola

lolno

Anthony Randolph

Wrong.

Lamarcus Aldridge

Nope.

Paul Millsap

Wrong again.

Carlos Boozer

Okay.

Blake Griffin

Didn't play a single second in the NBA yet, so he is automatically disqualified.

Rashard Lewis

Nope, and he doesn't even really play power forward.

Lamar Odom

Wrong again.

Zach Randolph

I'll give you that, even though he is a cancer.

Antawn Jamison

Not a real power forward.

Thaddeus Young

Wrong yet again.

God damn that was easy. That's like 15-20 actually

Actually, six to eight, even counting the players who aren't real power forwards. And Amar'e is better, too, so that's seven to nine--which isn't ten power forwards. If you are going to list power forwards, give reasons why they are better, because the statistics say otherwise.

Being shutdown by Kenyon Martin is not a criteria of judgment, so that's excuse won't fly. Stats being inflated is purely speculation until proven otherwise. GIVE. ME. REASONS.

And you didn't even address the other part of my post about Chris Paul, because you're so fucking stupid that you don't have a comeback.

Using your logic, the Golden State Warriors were the best team in the league in 07.

redzero
07-21-2009, 01:39 AM
Whenever Ghazi is asked to give real reasons why he thinks what he does, he disappears.

SamoanTD
07-21-2009, 01:58 AM
who gives a fuk about that flopping retard chris paul

redzero
07-21-2009, 02:02 AM
lol at hypocrite Spurs fans complaining about players from other teams flopping.

NIH
07-21-2009, 02:34 AM
who gives a fuk about that flopping retard chris paul

obviously you since you clicked on this thread, you fat samoan piece of shit.

BRHornet45
07-21-2009, 02:45 AM
obviously you since you clicked on this thread, you fat samoan piece of shit.

LMAO son that is such truth. its funny cause he's fat! LOL

Halberto
07-21-2009, 02:51 AM
I feel dumber after reading this thread... fuck you guys

Red Hawk #21
07-21-2009, 12:26 PM
^ Thanks.

lol peja
lol posey
lol 121-63
lol shinn
lol no future
lol salary cap hell
lol hornets

lol hornets

Red Hawk #21
07-21-2009, 12:35 PM
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z170/joejohnson24/image03062025tv459cc.jpg

Killakobe81
07-21-2009, 12:40 PM
I still would take Dwill over him ...Parker Rose and Rondo are maybes ...I would say 2nd best PG in the NBA i dont hate him but i think he is overrated ...but he is much better than what i have on my team ...BUR Dfish did make him look bad in the clutch both last year and this year ...gotta love Dfish!!

Killakobe81
07-21-2009, 12:45 PM
CP3 best in the game ...beat Dwill on a consistent basis first ...

Hornets1
07-21-2009, 01:30 PM
lol hornets

LOL Hawks, would have been in their familiar territory(The lottery) had they been in the Western Conference.

Homecourt in first round of east playoffs = Wouldn't have even made the playoffs in the west. Anyone in the west would have gone to the 2nd round if they played the heat w/ HCA in the 1st round.

hater
07-21-2009, 02:14 PM
everyone is correct in this thread.

Kidd is finished, West is a pussy and CP3 is an asshole

z0sa
07-21-2009, 02:41 PM
mavfan, hornetfan make for perfect debate.

Your teams are both. just. awful.

dirk4mvp
07-21-2009, 02:45 PM
mavfan, hornetfan make for perfect debate.

Your teams are both. just. awful.

lol 4-1

lol getting owned by Barea

DPG21920
07-21-2009, 02:48 PM
lol 4-1

It is on this season broseph.

redzero
07-21-2009, 06:08 PM
CP3 best in the game ...beat Dwill on a consistent basis first ...

How? The only thing he does better than Chris Paul is getting blocks. He doesn't score more, he doesn't assist more, he doesn't get fewer turnovers.

jag
07-21-2009, 06:11 PM
lol 4-1

lol Hasheem Thabeet

lol competing with Hornetfan over who has a more impressive franchise.