PDA

View Full Version : Bush Shoe thrown - 2 shoes thrown at President Bush during press conference in Iraq

fevertrees
07-20-2009, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uIj0YvDBKE

Spursfan092120
07-20-2009, 12:18 PM
What rock have you been under?

fevertrees
07-20-2009, 12:20 PM
What rock have you been under?

I just heard about this today.

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 12:21 PM
son WTF kind of subject line is this??? "Bush Shoe thrown" ???

benefactor
07-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Epic timing/forum fail.

Indazone
07-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Wrong forum

Reeko_Htown
07-20-2009, 12:31 PM
dear lord this thread FAILS!:toast

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 12:41 PM
Old news man. I do not think that this thread should be called a fail, the timing is so late that it makes everyone laugh. It is a win in my book. Made me smile just seeing the title.

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2009, 12:43 PM
son WTF kind of subject line is this??? "Bush Shoe thrown" ???

gotdamn that bitch is smokin see what happens when they put down the remote and hit the gym

BlackSwordsMan
07-20-2009, 12:45 PM
sons it's not his fault katrina took out his internet for 6 months

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 12:46 PM
Trainwreck, that guy in your sig deserves to get his neck broken.

Dex
07-20-2009, 12:50 PM
http://fearandarrogance.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png
...no way! That's great!

We Landed On The Moon!

Dunc n Dave
07-20-2009, 12:51 PM

No way, I STILL laugh everytime I see that vid. :rollin

SWEEP THE LEG!:lol

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Ducks troll?

Cry Havoc
07-20-2009, 01:03 PM
http://fearandarrogance.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/dumb-and-dumber-man-walks-on-moon.png
...no way! That's great!

We Landed On The Moon!

:lmao

+1

/thread

benefactor
07-20-2009, 01:12 PM
No way, I STILL laugh everytime I see that vid. :rollin

SWEEP THE LEG!:lol
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103671&d=1245685948

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 01:48 PM
gotdamn that bitch is smokin see what happens when they put down the remote and hit the gym

mothafuckin CO-SIGN that son!!! the 4 major responsibilities of a female. cook, clean, have sex at the drop of a hat, and look good.

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 01:51 PM

no son if anything that guy deserves a beer ... sons quit being sissy little cuckold kiss asses and stop putting these chicken head broads on pedestals

Ghazi
07-20-2009, 01:54 PM
^motha fuckin CO -SIGN!!!

(121-63 :D)

Muser
07-20-2009, 01:57 PM
no son if anything that guy deserves a beer ... sons quit being sissy little cuckold kiss asses and stop putting these chicken head broads on pedestals

Son Woman want equal rights so if they throw a beer over you they deserve to be treated as if it where a Man :toast.

DJB
07-20-2009, 02:01 PM
...no way! That's great!

We Landed On The Moon!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Son Woman want equal rights so if they throw a beer over you they deserve to be treated as if it where a Man :toast.

son I must mothafuckin CO-SIGN that as well ... bUT...

women want SPECIAL rights, not EQUAL rights. they physically strike a man then expect him to bow down and be a cuckold and not touch her back ... NOT IN MY HOUSE SONS. you hit me, I slap you in the mouth. male or female. god bless

Keyboard Cat
07-20-2009, 02:08 PM
I just heard about this today.

rCRjGGAyqVM

R4R
07-20-2009, 02:14 PM

Love how he walks forward with his shades hanging down like a limpdick.

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Ok, so if he deserves a beer, what if that girl were your daughter, wife, sister? No woman deserves to be treated that way. It isn't like the drink hurt him or anything.

Trainwreck2100
07-20-2009, 03:49 PM
there's already a thread in the club with this discussion

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Ok, so if he deserves a beer, what if that girl were your daughter, wife, sister? No woman deserves to be treated that way. It isn't like the drink hurt him or anything.

sons we have our first "good guy" here to the rescue!! ...

son I bet in high school / college you were "that" guy who always had a bunch of hot female friends, but couldn't ever get past that. you were always just "the friend" right? you always kissed their ass and were there to talk to them about their boyfriend troubles dreaming of one day "winning their hearts" whenever they wanted nothing to do with you other than just be friends ... am I hitting too close to home yet son? I can go on ....

son you're missing the whole point of this. that chicken head broad in the video clearly asked for what she got. was it right? was it wrong? ... who knows? but the facts are she talked shit to the guy, threw a beer on him, and then he knocked her down. big deal. there are consequences for every action ... she wanted to act tough and show off in front of her friends and it bit her in the ass .... or should I say head.

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 04:07 PM
sons we have our first "good guy" here to the rescue!! ...

son I bet in high school / college you were "that" guy who always had a bunch of hot female friends, but couldn't ever get past that. you were always just "the friend" right? you always kissed their ass and were there to talk to them about their boyfriend troubles dreaming of one day "winning their hearts" whenever they wanted nothing to do with you other than just be friends ... am I hitting too close to home yet son? I can go on ....

son you're missing the whole point of this. that chicken head broad in the video clearly asked for what she got. was it right? was it wrong? ... who knows? but the facts are she talked shit to the guy, threw a beer on him, and then he knocked her down. big deal. there are consequences for every action ... she wanted to act tough and show off in front of her friends and it bit her in the ass .... or should I say head.

I actually look down on women who use their tits to get what they want, or feel they DESERVE special treatment. I treat them the same way I treat my male friends minus the physicality. Women are beautiful to me, not just "chicken head broads".

True, I have a ton of female friends, and they all tell my wife how lucky she is to have me. They all want me because of chauvinistic pricks like you. So I guess I should be thanking you.

Thank you! :toast

Are you married??? My guess is that you are not. If you are, you probably aren't happily married.

One more thing don't call me son, because obviously I am more mature than you will ever be... SON.

Stringer_Bell
07-20-2009, 04:14 PM

My daughter, wife, and sister are not chickenheads at those kind of social gatherings. Obviously, this chick went at the guy looking for a confrontation, backtracked to throw the cup at him, and he put a stop to it. If the dude deserved her antics, the other bros in the area would have seen to it the dude was removed before she could get herself in trouble. THAT would have been the gentlemanly thing for them to do, but this trashy broad built her own cross. Know what I'm saying?

But I'm sure she's all better now, Joakim Noah prolly hit that already. WHAT UP JOAKIM!!!

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Maybe the guy insulted her? If you notice he wasn't with the main group of people. He shouldn't have went to that extreme. If the drink throwing wasn't instigated by the guy, I would have thrown a drink right back in her face. No need to go into a 'roid rage.

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 04:23 PM
True, I have a ton of female friends, and they all tell my wife how lucky she is to have me. They all want me because of chauvinistic pricks like you.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

wow son you are such a catch!!! oh and thanks for proving my point. you obviously ARE that "good guy" who cuckolds himself out kissing ass and putting any woman on a pedestal who shows you an ounce of attention ... God only knows what your wife looks like LOL. is she at least UNDER 200lbs?

fo'shizzle
07-20-2009, 04:30 PM
sons, am I on the Bush thrown shoes or Leg sweep thread? lol

BRHornet45
07-20-2009, 04:31 PM
sons, am I on the Bush thrown shoes or Leg sweep thread? lol

son Bush Shoe thrown!!!. best subject line ever

fo'shizzle
07-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Should we tell him that we have a new President? :rollin

Spursfan092120
07-20-2009, 04:38 PM
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=103671&d=1245685948
uFlQNtL8F9s

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 04:41 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

wow son you are such a catch!!! oh and thanks for proving my point. you obviously ARE that "good guy" who cuckolds himself out kissing ass and putting any woman on a pedestal who shows you an ounce of attention ... God only knows what your wife looks like LOL. is she at least UNDER 200lbs?

I consider myself a "good guy" yes. Being an insufferable retard doesn't suit me very well. I do not have to kiss any ass. If anything, my ass is the one kissed because I give women something that you can never give them. My wife is quite petite thank you very much.

I answered your question, now answer mine. Do you find more pleasure in pleasing your female friends or your male friends? If you go out of your way to prove your manliness and how "cool" you are to your friends, I think you might very well be gay. You should have that checked out.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2009, 04:46 PM
If you want to talk about the leg sweep video, go to the Club.
If you want to talk about the Bush shoe video, go to the wayback machine.