PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to physically attack a woman who threw beer on you?

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 04:55 PM
BRHornet and I got into a discussion about whether or not a woman deserves to be treated in a violent manner for throwing beer on a man. I would like to continue this conversation.

I for one think there is no reason to go into a 'roid rage and sweep her leg. According to BRHornet that makes me a cuckold who kisses womens ass hoping for an ounce of attention from a woman who I apparently will never have a chance of plowing. Oh, and that means that my wife is fat too.

Discuss please. :toast

sonic21
07-20-2009, 04:58 PM
there's some conversation here:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131274

07-20-2009, 04:59 PM

already been discussed

Leetonidas
07-20-2009, 05:00 PM
I say the bitch deserved it. She was obviously your typical materialistic, air-headed, pompous American slut.

xellos88330
07-20-2009, 05:01 PM
there's some conversation here:

thank you!!! I will post there.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-20-2009, 05:18 PM
You owe two of your posts back.

completely deck
07-20-2009, 05:33 PM
You aren't a real man if you attack a woman.

The Gemini Method
07-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I think the only time you can really "attack" a woman is in self-defense like if they're going to threaten you with force that could maim and/or kill you. Other than that, the edict is that you're not really a man if you raise, or in this instance, sweek your leg to take out an obnoxious partygoer.

Leetonidas
I don't see how he attacked her. He just swept her leg.

Leetonidas
Either way it was pretty hilarious.

v2freak
07-20-2009, 05:37 PM
I think it's fair to. I'm a feminist and I do strongly believe in equal rights. However, I wouldn't do it myself, to a man or woman. I don't see a point in reacting to everything with violence.

The Gemini Method
07-20-2009, 05:38 PM
It wasn't a tradtional attack, but it could've still resulted in injury--so it was an attack. Sweeping a woman isn't much of a manly thing to do. Granted, it was hilarious as a gif., but overall not surprising from the doucheyness that was the leg sweeper.

mookie2001
07-20-2009, 06:13 PM
yes it is wrong, everyone has had beer thrown or spilled on them, big fucking deal

SpursWoman
07-20-2009, 06:29 PM
The shot girl at Poly Esther's one time got bumped and dumped an entire tray of shots on me ... I knew I should have kicked her ass. :makemyday :lol

I didn't because the gold flakes from the Goldschlager were pretty and sparkly all over!

The buttery nipples were kind of nauseating after a while, though....and I had to throw my shirt in the trunk just in case I got pulled over driving home. :drunk

Shaolin-Style
07-20-2009, 06:36 PM
No, there's being a bigger man, and being a man.

If you are so incensed simply throw beer back at her, and mock her exterior appearance.

Better to just walk away however.

Bender
07-20-2009, 06:39 PM
It wasn't a tradtional attack, but it could've still resulted in injury--so it was an attack. Sweeping a woman isn't much of a manly thing to do. Granted, it was hilarious as a gif., but overall not surprising from the doucheyness that was the leg sweeper.
can't remember for sure, but it looked like she went down hard on cement... did she get hurt or not? maybe she hit her head. I would have liked to see the next minute or so of the vid... to see if any guys got up and confronted the dude.

and no, I don't think I've been to the "other" discussion thread.

CuckingFunt
07-20-2009, 06:43 PM
I still think it's a ridiculous reaction, regardless the genders involved.

Cane
07-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Sweeping someone on a wet and hard surface like that GIF is a pretty dirty move and is far from 'manly' or cool. If you're going to fight someone over beer it better be a stand-up brawl and not some cheap shot practice especially against a woman whose significantly lighter than you. Although fighting someone much smaller than you is pretty shitty and unmanly in itself unless the smaller person is a superior fighter.

The GIF guy should've manned-up and carry her to the side and throw her into the pool -- that would've been much cooler and a better way to handle such a situation instead of making yourself look like you wear and own an extensive wife beater collection.

SonOfAGun
07-20-2009, 07:34 PM
You get nothing out of hurting a woman.

If you do....well that's pretty lame.

BadOdor
07-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Notice the woman backing away towards the men after her "act"? bitch knew she had it coming, so of course she was running away.

Sorry, but spilling a beer into someone's face is an attack.

mystargtr34
07-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Which poster had the gif of the guy sweeping the girls leg? That made me laugh, but i couldnt watch it in normal speed because i was shaped during peak hour :lol.

Chingo Bling
07-20-2009, 10:55 PM
If a bish threw a cerveza on me I would yust make her work double time making tamales.

spursfan1000
07-20-2009, 11:00 PM
No, like someone else said you arent really a man if you hit a woman.

xellos88330
07-21-2009, 12:40 AM
Thank you! A majority of us agree that the dude seriously overreacted. The only thing that could have possibly been hurt was his pride. No need to get physical over that. If I were that dude, I would make that occasion a learning experience... being a douche doesn't get girls.

Stringer_Bell
07-21-2009, 02:13 AM
Thank you! A majority of us agree that the dude seriously overreacted. The only thing that could have possibly been hurt was his pride. No need to get physical over that. If I were that dude, I would make that occasion a learning experience... being a douche doesn't get girls.

Son, since BRHornet isn't here to quiet your self-righteousness indignation (he prolly has no idea where this place is, I had trouble finding it myself lol), I'll be the voice of reason...

- We don't know what led up to the chick tossing the drink. She could have been annoying him all afternoon in her crappy zebra bikini, then the vato told her to shut her gaping mouth and she threw the beer.
- Equal rights or special rights, which is it that prohibits a woman from standing her ground? She backed up like a coward, and ended up setting back the woman's liberation movement by a good 10 years.
- If she did stand around and take responsibility for her actions, and the dude punched her, that's wrong. But she's a coward so it's funny when we see her get swept. Now somebody clean that trash up! Or not...

holcs50
07-21-2009, 02:41 AM
yes it is wrong, everyone has had beer thrown or spilled on them, big fucking deal

Ha, amen

Trainwreck2100
07-21-2009, 02:46 AM
Which poster had the gif of the guy sweeping the girls leg? That made me laugh, but i couldnt watch it in normal speed because i was shaped during peak hour :lol.

i don't know

xellos88330
07-21-2009, 02:46 AM
Son, since BRHornet isn't here to quiet your self-righteousness indignation (he prolly has no idea where this place is, I had trouble finding it myself lol), I'll be the voice of reason...

- We don't know what led up to the chick tossing the drink. She could have been annoying him all afternoon in her crappy zebra bikini, then the vato told her to shut her gaping mouth and she threw the beer.
- Equal rights or special rights, which is it that prohibits a woman from standing her ground? She backed up like a coward, and ended up setting back the woman's liberation movement by a good 10 years.
- If she did stand around and take responsibility for her actions, and the dude punched her, that's wrong. But she's a coward so it's funny when we see her get swept. Now somebody clean that trash up! Or not...

Regardless of the events that led up to the confrontation, the outcome of it all was completely wrong. FFS dude, be a fucking man. You do not need to act that way towards a woman. If she is insulting you the best way to hurt her is to ignore her. A woman like that HATES being ignored. If she gets pissed off and throws a drink, you have already won. Getting a drink thrown in your face is not that big of a deal. That is like me getting into an argument with my wife and me leg sweeping her for throwing kool aid on me. How retarded is that?

Stringer_Bell
07-21-2009, 05:09 AM
Regardless of the events that led up to the confrontation, the outcome of it all was completely wrong. FFS dude, be a fucking man. You do not need to act that way towards a woman. If she is insulting you the best way to hurt her is to ignore her. A woman like that HATES being ignored. If she gets pissed off and throws a drink, you have already won. Getting a drink thrown in your face is not that big of a deal. That is like me getting into an argument with my wife and me leg sweeping her for throwing kool aid on me. How retarded is that?

What flavor kool-aid, dawg?

Nah but 4real, there's no need to analyze shit (or speculate) when we weren't even there. We are nothing more than hindsight observers to the actual event, and from the video it looks like she wanted to start a fight. Check out her body language, she back up then posts up with her hands around her head. Hell yes, I'd sweep the leg. You're sexist, this is not about a man and a woman, it's about raw emotional responses. YOU flip the situation around in order to fit your outrage.

Also, ergo...

If she throws a drink as you are separating yourself from the situation she's basically saying, "Yea, and take this too!" Whereas, in an effort to have the last word, the guy sweeping is saying "Yea, and you just got ninja'd!"

InK
07-21-2009, 05:09 AM
Some women's dreams are to be swept of their feet. It appears that this girl was one of those, as she was obviously begging for a good sweep. He just obliged.

SpursStalker
07-21-2009, 07:11 AM
*groan*

:sleep

JoeChalupa
07-21-2009, 09:16 AM
Now granted I can't be 100% positive but I don't believe I'd physically go after a woman who threw a beer in my face since to me, and this may sound chauvinistic but I'd expect that from a woman. It is not like we men don't know that a woman will do that just like I'd expect a punch coming my way if I were to get in another man's face.
So, no I don't think it is right to physically attack a woman over a beer in the face.

hater
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
I would never beat up a chick. Not even if she threw beer at me. I would get a big girl to beat the hell out of her

DarkReign
07-21-2009, 10:59 AM
Until I am attacked physically, I do not respond physically.

Having beer thrown on you is not a physical attack. If anything, its an expected action from a woman who doesnt want to physically attack you for fear of reciprocation.

I'd grab the nearest fruity drink out of the nearest bystanders hand and dump it over the bitches head while laughing, but I wouldnt sweep the leg, Johnny.

But, to address the video/gif in question, we dont know what that guy did to piss her off. Did he grab her ass? She asks "Why did you do that?" at the beginning, implying he did something beyond saying something. "Did" implies an action on his behalf.

Whatever it was that he "did", his response was way out of line and he deserved to eat his fairy sunglasses for it.

mystargtr34
07-21-2009, 09:01 PM
i don't know

:toast

paparazzi
07-21-2009, 09:23 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0802/bitch-slap-bitch-slap-demotivational-poster-1202681530.jpg

phyzik
07-21-2009, 10:43 PM
You never hit a woman....

you just choke the shit out of them...

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/5708/waynebradychoke5ni.jpg

scott
07-22-2009, 07:55 AM
If a woman throws a perfectly good beer in your face the proper reaction is to say "Thank you for the beer ma'am" and continue about your business. YOU JUST GOT A FREE BEER!