PDA

View Full Version : Another Odom Thread..."Guaranteed to return to LA"

carrao45
07-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Probably not a credible source

Luke Walton: “Trust Me, (Odom) Will Be A Laker”
Lamar Odom’s fake holdout was all fun & games until Odom’s incompetent agent, Jeff Schwartz, decided to overplay his cards. With his several lame attempts to squeeze a few more shekels out of O.D.B. (Ol’ Doc Buss), Schwartz has succeeded in alienating Odom from the Owner and the fans.

But not apparently Odom’s teammates.
Longtime AVP announcer Chris “Geeter” McGee reported over the weekend on his Twitter that Luke Walton was at the AVP Manhattan Beach tournament, and that the L.A. Laker wasn’t shy about clarifying Odom’s status with the team.
From McGee’s Twitter on Saturday:
Luke Walton was asked over 300 times today @AVP what up with Lamar, his response was always “LO will be a Laker trust me” hope u right kid
Walton’s should’ve added, “if he’s lucky.”
After turning down the Lakers now-withdrawn offer of $10M per for three years or $9M per for four seasons, and blowing off the Lakers recent DVD launch party* (which sources tell me upset Buss), Odom will be fortunate if O.D.B. revisits his more-than-charitable offer.
I’m inclined to think that Buss eventually will break down and bring Odom back. (No thanks to Schwartz.) Unlike Shaq, who Buss traded to the Heat in part because of a nasty verbal slight in Hawaii, Odom has the full support of his teammates.
And remember, Odom’s the only one on the team who speaks Artest.
* He was two hours late

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/luke-walton-trust-me-odom-will-be-a-laker-25173

DPG21920
07-20-2009, 09:59 PM
Much ado about nothing.

IronMexican
07-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Even I am tired of Odom talk.

KSeal
07-20-2009, 10:17 PM
This Odom speculation shit is beyond old. Wake me up when there is an official word about what this goon is doing.

DrHouse
07-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Odom just playing this out to feel important. This is the last time anyone in the league will care about his free agency.

NRHector
07-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Odom just playing this out to feel important. This is the last time anyone in the league will care about his free agency.

so what's new? everybody is been saying the same shit

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
07-20-2009, 11:15 PM
For a second I thought he had pissed off Old Dirty Bastard,:lol

21_Blessings
07-20-2009, 11:17 PM
Don't give a shit about the Odom theatrics either. The Lakers are repeating with or without his stoner ass. The only question is if Lamar wants another ring or not.

SouthTexasRancher
07-20-2009, 11:24 PM
Who gives a damn about 'all about me Odom' anymore! If he is GAY, he'll play in L.A.

Def Rowe
07-20-2009, 11:25 PM
I think Odom is just waiting to see what Boozer does.

Chieflion
07-21-2009, 03:23 AM
I think Odom is just waiting to see what the Utah Jazz does with Boozer.
Fixed.

anonoftheinternets
07-21-2009, 03:28 AM
man ... since when does odom get brett favre status .. get it over with already ...

ulosturedge
07-21-2009, 03:52 AM
For something that should have been a done deal its sure taking a hell of a long time.

923julia
07-21-2009, 04:50 AM
Hey shocked !

http://www.madnike.com

antimvp
07-21-2009, 07:03 AM
stern will not allow him to leave LA.

Culburn369
07-21-2009, 07:51 AM
stern will not allow him to leave LA.

Hold on, anti, let Cubby check the sequence:::

- Stern allows Spurs to tank and get Duncan...check

- Stern allows Lakers to take Kings pants down '02 playoffs...check

- Stern allows D. Fish to take Spurs pants down at .4 '04 playoffs...check

- Stern allows Duncan to do what Amare/Diaw did, but, without punishment like Amare/Diaw got '05 playoffs...check

Yes, anti, Cubby can confirm it's our turn to get a hand down from Stern.

hater
07-21-2009, 09:49 AM
Don't give a shit about the Odom theatrics either. The Lakers are repeating with or without his stoner ass. The only question is if Lamar wants another ring or not.

:rolleyes

another blind homer

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Can the various LO threads get combined and stickied at the top? It's not even for convenience's sake as much as I'd get a kick out of having an "Official Odom" thread and and "Official Oden" thread up there together.