PDA

View Full Version : highlights of Ginobili's first game

Manufan909
07-22-2009, 02:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q71ODhiDKHk&feature=related

For the Spurs fans who watched Manu's first game, or read about it after or something, what did you all think his impact on the Spurs would be over the next decade? I was just watching some Ginobili videos on youtube, remembering what a full-bore Manu can do. When I watched the vid above, I really wished I was a fan of the Spurs in 03, which is a year after I moved from H-town to SA. But I didn't really follow the NBA/become a Spurs fan until 06, and you know what happened those playoffs.:depressed

But with the signings of Jefferson, Blair, Haislip, and the young legs of Hill, Mahinmi, Hairston, and Gist/McClinton/Williams I think the Spurs Big 3 will be able to hand over the reins to their teammates more than ever before, and will be well-rested come summer '10. Plus, I didn't even mention the cutting of Oberto, Thomas, Udoka, Vaughn... and Bowen, yet Finley stays. Stupid damn player option.:bang

Get the fifth trophy for Bonner, as long as he rack up DNPs in the POs, and Haislip shows Pop the Red Rocket is expendable.:toast
:flag::flag::flag:

METALMiKE
07-22-2009, 02:50 AM
Cool find. I wish there was an english version though

DAF86
07-22-2009, 02:57 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131178&highlight=manu+game+spur :D

kace
07-22-2009, 03:43 AM
wow. a new and original thread, the first game of manu ginobili with the spurs !!!

what about a "will manu be in the HOF ?" thread ?

DAF86
07-22-2009, 03:50 AM
wow. a new and original thread, the first game of manu ginobili with the spurs !!!

what about a "will manu be in the HOF ?" thread ?

Somebody is in a bad mood today.

A thread showing rare footage of "X" player making his debut on the NBA is a lot better than 99% of the threads started in here. By the way I see you are from France I'd love to see some highlights of Tony's first game as a Spur but I can't find it anywhere. I would apreciate if you can post it.

kace
07-22-2009, 04:03 AM
Somebody is in a bad mood today. .

:lol

A thread showing rare footage of "X" player making his debut on the NBA is a lot better than 99% of the threads started in here. By the way I see you are from France I'd love to see some highlights of Tony's first game as a Spur but I can't find it anywhere. I would apreciate if you can post it.

i reacted about manu's first game in the other very recent thread about it (and maybe in some others in the past). He was yet amazing in this game.

About tony's one, now that would be new and original but i never saw or found it sorry. even tim's one was posted recently but with really only few highlights. a longer mix like manu's one would be great for Tim too.

Malice
07-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Whats Ironic is David Robinson's first game came against the Lakers as well. And anyone who didnt completely shit themselves after that performance wasnt a fan.

DAF86
07-22-2009, 09:39 AM
This has nothing to do with Manu's first game as a Spur but I wanted to share it with you without starting a new thread.

KG_ZHSUonK4

lol

Amuseddaysleeper
07-22-2009, 09:46 AM
I remember being very intrigued by Manu, because he was unlike any guard the Spurs had had in a long long time at that point.

Having said that, if you told me he'd accomplish what he ended up accomplishing in this league I probably would've fainted.

bishopospurs
07-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Whats Ironic is David Robinson's first game came against the Lakers as well. And anyone who didnt completely shit themselves after that performance wasnt a fan.
I was there, I think I peed my pants in sitting there in the HemisFair Arena.

rjv
07-22-2009, 10:16 AM
i had been watching him at virtus bologna so i was so pumped about his debut. he did not dissapoint.

and lol at kobe going ape when manu picks his pocket.

spursfan09
07-22-2009, 10:19 AM
This has nothing to do with Manu's first game as a Spur but I wanted to share it with you without starting a new thread.

KG_ZHSUonK4

lol

:lol Manu!

sonic21
07-22-2009, 10:21 AM
first time i watched Manu was during the World Championship in 2002. There was clearly a foul on the last play.

DAF86
07-22-2009, 10:28 AM
first time i watched Manu was during the World Championship in 2002. There was clearly a foul on the last play.

Why did you have to make me remember that? :depressed

hater
07-22-2009, 10:37 AM
WTF? never seen this

HGYvsz5kgw8

sonic21
07-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Why did you have to make me remember that? :depressed

sorry :(

Manufan909
07-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Merge this, timvp or kori, PLEASE!!! I was lazy and didn't check to see if anyone else had made a similar thread.

urunobili
07-22-2009, 12:40 PM
first time i watched Manu was during the World Championship in 2002. There was clearly a foul on the last play.:pctoss

djohn14
07-22-2009, 01:06 PM
Claxton!

mookie2001
07-22-2009, 01:26 PM
dude we had a thread like this last week

god manu fans yall fucking suck, post some more manu youtubes please, i dont know where to find videos of him!

Muser
07-22-2009, 01:42 PM
dude we had a thread like this last week

god manu fans yall fucking suck, post some more manu youtubes please, i dont know where to find videos of him!

Who pissed in your corn flakes?

mookie2001
07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
gray manu fans who have been fans for 3 seasons posting youtubes in the spurs forum

MB20
07-22-2009, 01:49 PM
^^your act is old. time for a change.

Agloco
07-22-2009, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q71ODhiDKHk&feature=related

For the Spurs fans who watched Manu's first game, or read about it after or something, what did you all think his impact on the Spurs would be over the next decade? I was just watching some Ginobili videos on youtube, remembering what a full-bore Manu can do. When I watched the vid above, I really wished I was a fan of the Spurs in 03, which is a year after I moved from H-town to SA. But I didn't really follow the NBA/become a Spurs fan until 06, and you know what happened those playoffs.:depressed

But with the signings of Jefferson, Blair, Haislip, and the young legs of Hill, Mahinmi, Hairston, and Gist/McClinton/Williams I think the Spurs Big 3 will be able to hand over the reins to their teammates more than ever before, and will be well-rested come summer '10. Plus, I didn't even mention the cutting of Oberto, Thomas, Udoka, Vaughn... and Bowen, yet Finley stays. Stupid damn player option.:bang

Get the fifth trophy for Bonner, as long as he rack up DNPs in the POs, and Haislip shows Pop the Red Rocket is expendable.:toast
:flag::flag::flag:

Looks more like a Speedy Claxton highlight reel to me...... :hat

Spur|n|Austin
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I love internet forum tough guys :lol