PDA

View Full Version : Even With Injuries Spurs Odds On Favorites...

spursfaninla
04-07-2005, 01:30 AM
I was curious what the bookies thought of our chances with Duncan and Brown hurt, and Parker and Manu having been dinged up the last month or so.

Well, we are EASILY getting the best odds to earn the championship, and these are updated odds as of yesterday.

from 2-1, to even money! The Heat are close with some bookies, and Phoenix is close behind, but we ALWAYS get the best odds in every list I read, and I did check out several.

Of course, we had the best odds to win it all last year (I believe), so odds are not everything....

Kori Ellis
04-07-2005, 01:35 AM
They've been fluctuating between 2-1 and 1-1 over the past couple days for the NBA Championship with most places.

They are also 5:6 for winning the Western Conference Championship. Before Duncan was injured, they were 5:6 for winning the NBA Championship. :)

baseline bum
04-07-2005, 01:40 AM
I just saw Minnesota at 110:1. Not a bad underdog as Memphis has a killer schedule and I don't think they can hold that 8 seed. As disappointing as Minny is, they still have Garnett, a ton of playoff experience, and have won 8 of their last 11. They have the talent to win a title. At 110:1 it's hard not to go drop $10 or $20 on them.

T Park
04-07-2005, 01:46 AM
Memphis though might go against a resting, and short handed Spurs team twice.

That might be enough to keep them in front of Minnesota.