PDA

View Full Version : realgm podcast: idea for Iverson to spurs for vet min?

Darthkiller
07-23-2009, 11:34 AM
http://futurenbagms.mypodcast.com/2009/07/Me_Myself_and_Iverson-224830.html

They say that Iverson can go to spurs if they promise him a starting spot at the 2 for vet min. Do this in regular season to keep Manu minutes down to keep him healthy. When playing against teams with good 2 guards, start manu instead.

what do you guys think. i personally think the back court defense would be really bad with iverson. he would also take away shots from TP. But I think if it doesnt work out , they can jsut get rid of him , waive him. The offensive would get better though. I dont konw, what do you guys think.

Dex
07-23-2009, 11:36 AM
http://360.kombo.com/images/content/news/blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Darthkiller
07-23-2009, 11:39 AM
i dont think it's a good idea either. it's jus what i heard on some podcast, so just threw it out here.

Steve-O-Matic
07-23-2009, 11:39 AM
We've had this discussion at length already and the net/net of it is that there are whole lot of people here (myself included) who would do it, and a whole lot of others who absolutely wouldn't.

Muser
07-23-2009, 11:41 AM
Hell to the fuck no.

dougp
07-23-2009, 11:42 AM
http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/epic-fail014.jpg

buttsR4rebounding
07-23-2009, 11:46 AM
To me the question is who would you rather give the minutes to. Iverson or Mason? I think I would go w/ Iverson myself. He could also be your 3rd PG, but I am not real passionate about it.:flag:

rayray2k8
07-23-2009, 11:47 AM
The spurs wanna win. :lol

Dex
07-23-2009, 11:54 AM
Iverson is a volume shooter who needs a lot of minutes to be effective, and even then he's not particularly efficient. These are shots that are better taken by Tim, Tony, Manu, and RJ. Shots are going to be at a premium for role players as it is; the last thing we need is a chucker.

He also seems to have problems taking a lesser role, as demonstrated by his refusal to play off the bench. There is no way he is going to be a major contributor here, so it would be a bad situation right from the start.

Oh, and his idea of defense is ballhawking for steals.

Iverson simply doesn't fit the Spurs culture. It would be like Detroit all over again for him.

Stump
07-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Iverson is the ultimate anti-spur

nkdlunch
07-23-2009, 12:04 PM
if they promise him a starting spot

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao
:lmao

rjv
07-23-2009, 12:05 PM
iverson will not be a spur

ChumpDumper
07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
what do you guys think.I think anyone with a computer and a mic can make a podcast.

Extra Stout
07-23-2009, 12:07 PM
It's a shame that stupidity isn't painful.

Riverwalkman
07-23-2009, 12:12 PM
That's sounds good, but the only problem is there can be only one basketball on the court.

bugoy
07-23-2009, 12:15 PM
http://futurenbagms.mypodcast.com/2009/07/Me_Myself_and_Iverson-224830.html

They say that Iverson can go to spurs if they promise him a starting spot at the 2 for vet min. Do this in regular season to keep Manu minutes down to keep him healthy. When playing against teams with good 2 guards, start manu instead.

what do you guys think. i personally think the back court defense would be really bad with iverson. he would also take away shots from TP. But I think if it doesnt work out , they can jsut get rid of him , waive him. The offensive would get better though. I dont konw, what do you guys think.

that girl, leah dizon, in your sig is cute, is she filipino?

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2009, 12:17 PM
If Iverson was willing to come for the LLE, you don't dismiss it out of hand.

kbrury
07-23-2009, 12:17 PM
that girl, leah dizon, in your sig is cute, is she filipino? yes she is :king well half, she's a mommy now though.

bugoy
07-23-2009, 12:19 PM
yes she is :king well half, she's a mommy now though.
meh to that

toki9
07-23-2009, 12:20 PM
Well, it'd depend on how AI would take to Pop's practice sessions...yep...practice...that's what we're talking about...practice...

kbrury
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM
meh to that
here's an alternate Filipino http://misacampo.com/

nkdlunch
07-23-2009, 12:21 PM
If Iverson was willing to come for the LLE, you don't dismiss it out of hand.

if they promise him a starting spot

xtremesteven33
07-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Iverson for LLE???

hell yes....and If he doesnt fall in line, the Spurs have no problem cutting him....

spursfan1000
07-23-2009, 12:24 PM
I would like to test Iverson and Parker together but it's not going to happen.

spursfan1000
07-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Well, it'd depend on how AI would take to Pop's practice sessions...yep...practice...that's what we're talking about...practice...

lol:lol

scottspurs
07-23-2009, 12:28 PM
I would love to have Iverson for the LLE. He would make it lot easier to put a trade package of Bonner/Mason/Finley together. I think Iverson would listen to Pop for a season or two. If we could ship out B,M,and F we could also have room to bring Bowen Back. Iverson would provide us with our 4th best scoring option right off the bat. Him and Manu would produce alot of steals out there.

DBMethos
07-23-2009, 12:31 PM
I can see it now: imagine all of the opposing PG's running right past him to get to the rim every single time. Timmy would flame out by midseason having to cover for all of his defensive mistakes.

And then there's the problem with his ballhogging offense...

hater
07-23-2009, 12:34 PM
let me remind peopl who we're talking about here:

"A lot of people might look at it like it's a selfish thing or something like that," Iverson said. "Why wouldn't I start? I'm the franchise player here. I don't know any franchise players that come off the bench. I don't know any Olympian that comes off the bench. I don't know any All-Star that comes off the bench. I don't know any former MVP that comes off the bench. I don't know any three-time scoring champion that comes off the bench.

"I don't know any first team All-NBA (player) that comes off the bench. Why Allen Iverson? Why should I come off the bench? ... I think it is an insult to me. Who I am as a player, who I am to this organization, who I've been to this organization, that's an insult to me to come off the bench if I'm a starter."

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2009, 12:35 PM
Parker, Ginobili, and Iverson would give the Spurs a rather potent offensive 3 guard rotation. With Hill and Mason filling out the rest of the rotation, and Jefferson at the 3 spot, the Spurs would be deadly on the perimeter and would ease the burden on TD all the moreso.

Darthkiller
07-23-2009, 12:36 PM
that girl, leah dizon, in your sig is cute, is she filipino?

she is 1/4 flipino 1/4 chinese 2/4 french

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2009, 12:36 PM
Iverson is the black player white fans love to hate on the most.

jag
07-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Iverson has been interested in teams like Memphis and The Clippers. He's not looking to win, he's looking to be relevant again. If he were willing to fill a role, then that's one thing...but in Detroit he already proved that isn't the case.

hater
07-23-2009, 12:37 PM

well I ain't white but when it comes to hating I don't discriminate

jag
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM

Michael Vick?

His personal life, and the way he acted in Detroit is reason enough to dislike the guy. But you can make this a topic of race if it suits you better.

EricB
07-23-2009, 12:39 PM
The years Iverson performed the best were his years with Larry Brown.

BUT, Pop is a better players coach than Larry Brown.

I've always been opposed to the idea, HOWEVER, his years in Denver showed me when on a good team, he's more than willing to be a team player.

That being said his style of play has been catching up with him lately in the form of injuries.

If he was willing to come for the LLE and you could move Finley and Bonner, then I'd say I'm for it.

ChumpDumper
07-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Really, did the podcaster run this by Iverson first? I haven't seen anything suggesting Iverson would take a reduced role AND anything less than the MLE.

Two strikes.

scottspurs
07-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Iverson has been interested in teams like Memphis and The Clippers. He's not looking to win, he's looking to be relevant again. If he were willing to fill a role, then that's one thing...but in Detroit he already proved that isn't the case.

In Detroit he didn't have Pop as his coach.

Dex
07-23-2009, 12:54 PM

http://www.jordanmills.net/Pictures/Race%20Card%20black.jpg

Extra Stout
07-23-2009, 12:55 PM
For folks who don't remember --

When Allen Iverson and Chauncey Billups were traded for one another, it resulted in the Denver Nuggets having their best season in 25 years, and the Detroit Pistons collapsing into oblivion.

This happened instantaneously.

So if we are going to accept the premise that Allen Iverson can be a meaningful contributor on an NBA team, we also have to conclude that Chauncey Billups is one of the greatest players in NBA history.

Alternately, we can say that Chauncey Billups is merely very good, while Allen Iverson is a washed-up chucker with an attitude problem who can't get by with his athleticism like he did 10 years ago, and whose inability to adjust to the reality of getting old tears good teams apart.

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2009, 12:57 PM
White fans also like to respond to exposures of their latent racism with riffs on the 'race card.'

Extra Stout
07-23-2009, 01:00 PM
The only reason anybody could possibly disagree with me is because they are racist.

Spursfan 87
07-23-2009, 01:03 PM
No!!!!!

Demo Dick Marcinko
07-23-2009, 01:08 PM
she is 1/4 flipino 1/4 chinese 2/4 french

Here's another filipino, but this girl is in a whole 'nother category. She's a fili-babe. Did any of you notice the 2 guys in Waynes World 1 & 2. Yeah, those were the stars of the show. Tia Carrere is a voluptuous woman. Her nude pics in Playboy is the stuff of legend.

http://www.celebsdb.com/images/w38s9s8g.jpg

http://img.actressarchives.com/tia/Actresssinge_Vespa_16533597.jpg

Dex
07-23-2009, 01:10 PM
White fans also like to respond to exposures of their latent racism with riffs on the 'race card.'

Yes MB, Basketball Fan has it out for black people. :rolleyes

If Iverson were white, he'd still be a chucker. As it stands, he's just a chucker with sweet dance moves.

GSH
07-23-2009, 01:26 PM
It's amazing that a lot of the same people who reject Iverson 100% were in favor of bringing in Rasheed Wallace. They both have very pronounced negative sides, even if they are different negatives. If Wallace could somehow transform into a Spurs-type team player, there's no reason Iverson couldn't. It's a big "If", but I think Iverson has probably noticed that he doesn't have a ring.

Yes, Iverson puts up a lot of shots. But then again, he has averaged more than 41 minutes per game, over a 13 year career. On a per-36 basis, he probably shoots at a similar rate as players like Ray Allen or Paul Pierce - and those two volume shooters are getting along on the same team. And over his entire career, Iverson has gone to the line about 8 times per 36 minutes - more than Allen, Pierce, Kobe, LeBron, CP3, and probably anybody else you can think of. And while he was busy putting up shots, he somehow managed to dish out over 6 assists per game.

He's a guy who can get a shot at will, and who can force the other team to put him on the line. Think about those 8-minute scoring droughts the Spurs go on. Think about those times when the other team clamps down on defense, and we can't seem to get a shot off. Think about a playoff game when the Spurs are down by 1, with 5 seconds on the clock.

I would think the response to Iverson would be "IF". IF the price was right. IF he showed that he wants a ring at all costs. IF he would agree to a role on the team. Maybe he wouldn't agree to any of those things. But people do change, and I sure as hell wouldn't rule him out without talking. Because he is definitely capable of improving the Spurs' chances of winning another championship.

[Edit] I don't believe that he would sign for the vet minimum... but if he did, the league would pay half of his salary. He would cost less than a player with only 1 year in the league. At that price, there just isn't much risk. If he is a distraction, kick his ass out.

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2009, 01:29 PM
It's amazing that a lot of the same people who reject Iverson 100% were in favor of bringing in Rasheed Wallace. They both have very pronounced negative sides, even if they are different negatives. If Wallace could somehow transform into a Spurs-type team player, there's no reason Iverson couldn't. It's a big "If", but I think Iverson has probably noticed that he doesn't have a ring.

Yes, Iverson puts up a lot of shots. But then again, he has averaged more than 41 minutes per game, over a 13 year career. On a per-36 basis, he probably shoots at a similar rate as players like Ray Allen or Paul Pierce - and those two volume shooters are getting along on the same team. And over his entire career, Iverson has gone to the line about 8 times per 36 minutes - more than Allen, Pierce, Kobe, LeBron, CP3, and probably anybody else you can think of. And while he was busy putting up shots, he somehow managed to dish out over 6 assists per game.

He's a guy who can get a shot at will, and who can force the other team to put him on the line. Think about those 8-minute scoring droughts the Spurs go on. Think about those times when the other team clamps down on defense, and we can't seem to get a shot off. Think about a playoff game when the Spurs are down by 1, with 5 seconds on the clock.

I would think the response to Iverson would be "IF". IF the price was right. IF he showed that he wants a ring at all costs. IF he would agree to a role on the team. Maybe he wouldn't agree to any of those things. But people do change, and I sure as hell wouldn't rule him out without talking. Because he is definitely capable of improving the Spurs' chances of winning another championship.

:tu

And that sounds oddly familiar. (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3522745&postcount=73)

bigdog
07-23-2009, 01:32 PM
If he were really willing to come for the LLE to be an important role player on the Spurs, I'm down for that. Most people bash Iverson on here, but a Parker, Ginobili, Parker, Mason, Iverson, Hill backcourt would be absolutely deadly.

K-State Spur
07-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Parker, Ginobili, and Iverson would give the Spurs a rather potent offensive 3 guard rotation. With Hill and Mason filling out the rest of the rotation, and Jefferson at the 3 spot, the Spurs would be deadly on the perimeter and would ease the burden on TD all the moreso.

on paper - yes. on the court, he would REALLY ease the burden on his teammates because he's a volume shooter who takes shots away from others. when he had a deadly mid-range game and got himself to the FT line, this was acceptable. but age + discontent last year pushed him towards pure chucker status.

Supergirl
07-23-2009, 02:16 PM
Iverson is a volume shooter who needs a lot of minutes to be effective, and even then he's not particularly efficient. These are shots that are better taken by Tim, Tony, Manu, and RJ. Shots are going to be at a premium for role players as it is; the last thing we need is a chucker.

He also seems to have problems taking a lesser role, as demonstrated by his refusal to play off the bench. There is no way he is going to be a major contributor here, so it would be a bad situation right from the start.

Oh, and his idea of defense is ballhawking for steals.

Iverson simply doesn't fit the Spurs culture. It would be like Detroit all over again for him.

:toast

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2009, 02:16 PM
on paper - yes. on the court, he would REALLY ease the burden on his teammates because he's a volume shooter who takes shots away from others. when he had a deadly mid-range game and got himself to the FT line, this was acceptable. but age + discontent last year pushed him towards pure chucker status.

In 2007-08 he was awarded the 2nd most trips to the line in his career, for a season.

Seventyniner
07-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Pop says that he looks for players who have gotten over themselves. Iverson most definitely does NOT fit in that category.

superbigtime
07-23-2009, 02:26 PM
One would think Iverson would be more 'insulted' by a team offering him something less than MLE than by asking him to come of the bench.

And I guess he doesn't know Manu if he don't know no Olympian to come off the bench.

Darkwaters
07-23-2009, 02:28 PM
If Iverson would agree to all the aforementioned "IF's" then I would be completely down with signing him. For such a low price you could always waive him anyways. Still, you don't just discard that kind of talent for that price without at least looking it over first.

Kamnik
07-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Fuck Iverson... first thing that came to my mind really...

Darkwaters
07-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Fuck Iverson... first thing that came to my mind really...

Thats generally my gut reaction too. But I don't spit on talent that might help us.

in2deep
07-23-2009, 03:12 PM
he's washed up. He's never been a team player. He requires lots of minutes. He is a defensive liability. He is old and injury prone. He is not a good teamate. He skips practice. He is a ballhog. Should I keep going?

angelbelow
07-23-2009, 03:29 PM
I love AI.. but no.. he's just not a team player. Individually, magical, but he definitely has a track record for killing teams.

K-State Spur
07-23-2009, 03:38 PM
In 2007-08 he was awarded the 2nd most trips to the line in his career, for a season.

and last year he was awarded the lowest of his career (both overall & per minute). with his mileage, his quickness (which gets him to the line) is only going to go in one direction. as that goes, he'll settle for more jumpers - where he's always been mediocre from 12+ feet.

if he was comfortable playing 25 minutes a night and letting the game come to him, yeah you'd have to give it a little bit of thought. but he's never given any indication to believe that he's alright being that guy. in fact, his on court actions and off-court statements point firmly to the contrary.

if he'd rather play on a bad team, but continue being a guy counted on for shots and points - no problem. i don't begrudge anybody for choosing that over a shot at a championship. horry always said that he would give up all 7 rings for one year of being "THE GUY." but if you then try to hammer that round peg into the square hole that is being a role player - you have nobody to blame but yourself when splinters ensue.

rayray2k8
07-23-2009, 03:42 PM
This thread actually seems somewhat decent after those ridiculous jackson threads. :lol

GSH
07-23-2009, 04:45 PM

Unfortunately, you're right about that, too. He's outgrown most of the things I didn't like about him when he came into the league. He's been man enough to admit to some mistakes, and even express regrets. There are a few things I am happy to put behind me, from when I was that age. He ought to get the same opportunity. And if you think he hasn't changed, check out this video: http://www.dailypress.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=c1d9155a-b3ad-42a7-be91-e4da1e866c41&src=front

He still has a chip on his shoulder, and that doesn't work in his favor. But that's not exactly the worst trait of any player in the NBA. It just amazes me that people will talk about Iverson as the Anti-Spur, but still think J.R. Smith would fit in here.

I'll say this much for Iverson: pound-for-pound, he's the toughest sonofabitch in the league. I've watched him get floored by cheap shots, and get up without even changing the expression on his face. I've seen him roll his ankle to the floor so badly that I thought it might be season ending - but he went to the bench for about a minute, laced up his shoes really tightly, and went back into the game.

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-23-2009, 04:49 PM
I'd rather have Starbury than Iverson...and I can't stand the thought of Starbury ever wearing a Spurs uniform.

edgar
07-23-2009, 06:34 PM
Unfortunately, you're right about that, too. He's outgrown most of the things I didn't like about him when he came into the league. He's been man enough to admit to some mistakes, and even express regrets. There are a few things I am happy to put behind me, from when I was that age. He ought to get the same opportunity. And if you think he hasn't changed, check out this video: http://www.dailypress.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=c1d9155a-b3ad-42a7-be91-e4da1e866c41&src=front

He still has a chip on his shoulder, and that doesn't work in his favor. But that's not exactly the worst trait of any player in the NBA. It just amazes me that people will talk about Iverson as the Anti-Spur, but still think J.R. Smith would fit in here.

I'll say this much for Iverson: pound-for-pound, he's the toughest sonofabitch in the league. I've watched him get floored by cheap shots, and get up without even changing the expression on his face. I've seen him roll his ankle to the floor so badly that I thought it might be season ending - but he went to the bench for about a minute, laced up his shoes really tightly, and went back into the game.

Great video :tu

coyotes_geek
07-23-2009, 06:52 PM
All you need to know about Iverson is that that the guys whose multi million dollar salaries depend on putting together teams that win basketball games won't go anywhere near a guy who just 2 years ago averaged 26ppg. And those guys know a hell of a lot more about basketball than we do. I used to be an Iverson defender, but even the staunchest Iverson fan can't turn a blind eye to the lack of interest he's getting.

Chillen
07-23-2009, 07:02 PM
Iverson for LLE, yes, will it happen, probably not, but if he wants to win a ring and play with Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Pop, why not. If he gets out of hand or does not work out, waive him.

Clearly signing for the LLE is up to AI, if he finds it insulting that is fine, but if he wants to compete and try to win a ring and wants to prove something, than that is all the Spurs could ask for.

Unlikely, but if he wants a shot at a ring it could happen.

exstatic
07-23-2009, 07:04 PM
I've had a source tell me that the day Iverson becomes a Spur is the day he's dead.

The sad thing is that his defense wouldn't suffer any on that day.

Ole' !

exstatic
07-23-2009, 07:05 PM
Oh, and for that ridiculous rant of his, a player on his own team, Antonio McDyess, was an Olympian and a bench player.

coyotes_geek
07-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Iverson for LLE, yes, will it happen, probably not, but if he wants to win a ring and play with Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and Pop, why not. If he gets out of hand or does not work out, waive him.

Clearly signing for the LLE is up to AI, if he finds it insulting that is fine, but if he wants to compete and try to win a ring and wants to prove something, than that is all the Spurs could ask for.

Unlikely, but if he wants a shot at a ring it could happen.

If Iverson were willing to accept a bench role @ LLE on a contender he'd have been signed by someone a long time ago.

kromediablo
07-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Ahh man i dont want all the BS that iverson brings...but daym i would definitely buy a spurs Iverson jersey!!! sikkk!!!

kromediablo
07-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Iverson on the spurs will boost jersey sales biggtime!!!

AI in satown is like the 2004 olympics all over again with some unfinished business!!!

coachmac87
07-24-2009, 12:17 AM
AI has to sacrafice a starting position if he really wants a ring. Spurs have to consider this because he will bring us tremendous depth and we can become a little more vesatile. But I dont think we should offer him a starting job all season. Because anything can happen in a season due to injury. What if RJ goes down?? Or Parker or even Manu. AI could help all of those situations.

But he has to be willing to come off the bench if called upon. Only way I accept him on this team. LLE and offer him starting job at beginning of season but if needed to come off the bench he must agree to that. Only way he joins Spurs.

Marcus Bryant
07-24-2009, 12:35 AM
With TP, Manu, and AI, opposing defenses could never rest. Half the forum expects Manu to come off the bench next season as it is anyways. Signing Iverson for the LLE would be a masterstroke by the Spurs.

mingus
07-24-2009, 01:22 AM
i don't think it would happen, but for that money, i say the Spurs should do it. he could come of the bench with Manu. i think he could play the role of 2nd string point guard as long as he understands Manu is option 1,2, and 3 on offense. if Manu is having an off night, Iverson can take over the scoring duties.

also, no one could replace Manu, but if Manu happens to get injured again, *knocks on wood* he could be our 6th man. the drop-off in talent wouldn't be nearly as bad as it would be without him.

kromediablo
07-24-2009, 01:27 AM
I would be very surprised if manu was ready to go for the season tip. manu will be on very limited minutes all next year.

On point production alone AI is a starting 2 on the spurs current squad.
parker/hill/manu
iverson/hairston/mason
jefferson/finley/bonner
duncan/haislip/blair
mahinmi/mcdyess/ratliff

now that's a champion squad right there!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-24-2009, 01:28 AM
http://360.kombo.com/images/content/news/blurb_facepalm2_20090622.jpg

Can we just forget about AI already? The guy is a freakin HUGE cancer and doesn't fit the Spurs' system or ethos is any way.

Why the hell would you build a team that is so complimentary and then fuck it all up by bringing in the most selfish and cancerous player (currently out of) the NBA?

Man In Black
07-24-2009, 01:29 AM
If he subjugates his game FULLY for team, then I'm all in. But I've been saying that for months.

Sdayi135
07-24-2009, 02:23 AM
if he's willing to accept the LLE bring him on but the chances are slim to none at best.

Chillen
07-24-2009, 03:00 AM
I can picture it right now....

Pop: Hey Iverson, go and practice.
Iverson: Were talking about practice man, practice. Were talking about practice.

:)

For the LLE he's worth it for the Spurs.

barbacoataco
07-24-2009, 03:05 AM
Iverson is a player who makes good teams worse.

FireDavidStern
07-24-2009, 03:21 AM
Pass

How well would Iverson play off of Tony, Duncan, Jefferson or Manu? I honestly don't know how his catch and shoot game is but I always remember him trying to do something with the ball, which means he would be worse than Mason or Finely with Duncan, Tony and Jefferson/Manu on the court. Plus his defense make Finely look good, so after 4 games people on this site would be calling for his head.

baseline bum
07-24-2009, 03:38 AM
This thread is like watching From Dusk Til Dawn with your pants around your ankles and contemplating your reaction should Salma Hayek walk through the front door. Iverson would retire before accepting $2 million and a bench role.

Danny.Zhu
07-24-2009, 05:20 AM
No thanks. Unless he could accept playing only 15 minutes a game.

howbouthemspurs
07-24-2009, 06:42 AM
That would be insane!!