PDA

View Full Version : The Morning Drive Show -- Kickin Ass

SpursSecurity
07-24-2009, 07:36 AM
Hey I don't know where this Paul Greco guy came from but he's doin an awesome job with Peter this morning on the Ticket760.

The Big P-P Show, awesome :lol

Props to the TICKET760 for getting him on the show. More of him would be great.

--

BTW just donate for the Army lady,great job.

samikeyp
07-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Greco writes for Baseball Digest. Solid guy. :toast

nacho
07-24-2009, 07:49 AM
A total of 8 posts? Not only do you know your sports radio, you seem to have been around long enough to me want to tune in! :tu

Alex Jones
07-24-2009, 07:57 AM
Did they ask MikeyP to fill in for Andy? check!

Was Kori or LJ asked to call in for the latest ST news? check!

Are Avery Johnson emails still taboo? check!

Did someone with less than 20 posts make a spam topic to look like Peter Burns is using an alias? check!

Will the same two listeners from ST MikeyP being one of them listen to the show? check!

will this topic end up on page two before the price is right comes on? check!

to21
07-24-2009, 08:08 AM
How come no mikeyp for fill in?

samikeyp
07-24-2009, 08:10 AM
How come no mikeyp for fill in?

A fine question indeed.

For the record, I was available. :D

Rappin Granny
07-24-2009, 08:25 AM
MikeyP is a sucker it's not hard to see
hes not really normal like you or like me
spends all his money to visit san antone
instead of a job he gets peter's bone
now hes posting at ST like everything's cool
while peters on the ticket acting a fool

samikeyp
07-24-2009, 08:40 AM
I had nothing to do with Peter's bone but yes, I am not normal. :)

Rappin' Granny is truth.

SpursSecurity
07-24-2009, 08:49 AM
Are you kiddin me. I'm no PIMP,I'm my own man. I hate the afternoon show, but have come to like the MOrning Drive. So as we used to say... SUCK IT

howardcopy
07-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Great show today. Lots of local sports, spurs, rangers, astros, cowboys. Way to go Peter

PaulGreco
07-25-2009, 08:19 AM
WOW!!! A thread for me, sweet. When I was doing my research for the Spurs I came across this site, and it had the BEST Spurs info on the web.

Great job to all the posters here and thanks for hooking me up with a lot of the info.

Also, thanks to you guys for giving the vote of confidence. Being on the radio is AWESOME and it's something I hope can become a regular thing. The TICKET760 has been very kind to me and I hope at some point we can work closer together.

I think one poster stated I would do it for FREE?

Let me say this, HELL ya I would as long as it didn't conflict with my "PAYING" job. I love doin ready and worked with WIP in Philly doing their football -- which was hard because I'm a Cowboys fan --.

Again, thanks to those that listened in and thanks to those that handle this great Spurs forum.

--PG

TheGodfather
07-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Greco was really good this week. Maybe he can replace Tiger Everett permanently.

PaulGreco
07-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Well, I really appreciate that pal, but Andy has been very good to me also and he does a great job with Peter.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I appreciate it.

Big Worm
07-25-2009, 06:52 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/andy2.jpg

howardcopy
07-26-2009, 01:13 PM
LOL!!! I guess Andy knows too. Paul did a great job on Friday, not that Andy should be worried, but the Ticket needs to realize they have a guy here that can handle his own, and would be great for San Antonio.

Good job checking in Andy...LOL

EricB
07-26-2009, 01:17 PM
While Paul sounded great and it would be nice if there was more baseball talk, Everett is VERY good when it comes to the Spurs and other sports, everyone on this forum needs to chill the F out when it comes to him.

howardcopy
07-26-2009, 01:20 PM
WOW WOW WOW...no one said Andy was bad. I think he does a great job. I was just adding my 2 cents to the fact that there is other less-talented people on the Ticket. Maybe this Paul guy, who sure as hell showed me that he doesn't just do baseball, he covered the Cowboys and Spurs pretty damn well in my opinion. Give that boy a chance.

EricB
07-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Wasnt referencing you my friend, was talking about the other people :)

SpursSecurity
07-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Hey I like Andy too, but it is funny that he's checking us out here.

ERICB -- I agree man. Get off his back.

And oh yeah get Paul G a show

TheGodfather
07-26-2009, 10:44 PM
While Paul sounded great and it would be nice if there was more baseball talk, Everett is VERY good when it comes to the Spurs and other sports, everyone on this forum needs to chill the F out when it comes to him.

I'll get off his back when he stops jizzing himself every time he talks about Tiger Woods.

Andy Everett
07-27-2009, 12:34 AM
WOW WOW WOW...no one said Andy was bad. I think he does a great job.

:tu

SpursSecurity
07-27-2009, 05:59 AM
HERE'SSSSSSSSSSSS ANDY. Good to see ya chatting it up with Andy. Gotta get those posts up and get yourself some more love in here.

PaulGreco
07-27-2009, 08:16 AM
And oh yeah get Paul G a show

thanks pal really appreciate the love. Really enjoyed last Friday with Peter wish I could have done the show with Andy when Peter was out but I was doin this whole married thing up in NY.

samikeyp
07-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Greco rocks.

PaulGreco
07-28-2009, 02:57 PM
Hey that means a lot coming from you MikeyP. Thanks for that.

We'll keep it rockin over there, and who knows, maybe one of these days they'll hook me one of those FREE contracts...

I'm willing to do it. Say three months for free and then lets talk money. Not a bad deal huh?

I love working the mic. Do it every Wednesday night for baseball and Sunday mornings for football. Great time.

mouse
07-28-2009, 05:07 PM
PaulGreco maybe it's time you move in with the big dawgs! :tu

http://a729.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_940c8fff484c72f54b54e2e9aff5b840.gif

PaulGreco
07-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey Mouse...I've heard ya on ESPN pal, funny stuff man.

But what you mean by the "BIG DAWGS"?

mouse
07-28-2009, 08:48 PM
The Peter Burns and Andy Everett show is to much like puppy love, time for you to go Cujo with your radio skills!

http://blogamole.mtvtr3s.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/cujo.jpg

PaulGreco
07-28-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey mouse, really appreciate the compliment and the offer pal. Everett and Burns(E) have been very good to me. They've allowed me to bring my voice to the radio here in San Antonio after doing Football segments on Sunday mornings for WIP in Philly and ESPN Radio in Virgina, hell even got to do a few segments in Utah. Ya, I was as surprised as you are right now when they called to talk sports.

The sports talk fans here in San Antonio are awesome. You never know though bro. Anything could happen.

Susan Boyle
07-29-2009, 04:53 AM
Hey Paul can I get a copy of your Demo tape from your agent, I know some folks at Infinity radio.

JoeyGreco
07-29-2009, 08:11 AM
greco rocks.

+1

SpursSecurity
07-29-2009, 09:23 AM
+1

hopefully the Ticket is smart enough now to get this guy. Looks like Infinty and ESPN guys in here all have interest.

Hey Paul can I Be your agent? LoL

mouse
07-29-2009, 09:43 AM
I never understood how people who are serious about doing radio never get an agent. You don't pay the agent he makes money finding your ass work!

Don't be another MikeyP happy doing radio once every 10 years. get off your dead ass and live out your dream! :toast

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 10:12 AM
I never understood how people who are serious about doing radio never get an agent. You don't pay the agent he makes money finding your ass work!

Don't be another MikeyP happy doing radio once every 10 years. get off your dead ass and live out your dream! :toast

WOOOOO there hyped up steroid user. Seems like you've got a lot of testosterone built up. :lol

I'm taking care of pal. That's how I got the WIP and ESPN gigs outside of San Antonio.

The TICKET thing, I've heard things are tight for them so I'm not forcing any issues. When the time is right, for both sides, then things will work out.

I've got the good job already bro as a senior engineer, so I'm patient.

My saying, "Good things happen to good people." I believe and live by that. But I can be a SUM-OF-A-BITCH on the radio....:ihit

I'll make you this promise MOUSE, if at some point I get an hour or two show on the air waves here in SA...even if there's no pay for a few months. I will make you sir, my first guest...Livin' La Vita Loca in San Antonio -- Special report with MOUSE :toast

My word to you pal
--PG

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 10:17 AM

Trust me...im not happy about it. My recent efforts to break into the Michigan radio market will attest to that.

Besides, ive always had your back...up until now I thought you had mine....yeah, im a little cranky. Between trying to get a radio career started and just an hour finding out that I might be part of a big layoff...im a little miffed at the moment.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Trust me...im not happy about it. My recent efforts to break into the Michigan radio market will attest to that.

Besides, ive always had your back...up until now I thought you had mine....yeah, im a little cranky. Between trying to get a radio career started and just an hour finding out that I might be part of a big layoff...im a little miffed at the moment.

I can understand that. They are cutting back at my work too and just last week another 3 were cut in my department and also 2 managers got their walking papers. Every time my phone rings and it is my manager my heart skips a beat.
Good luck.

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 10:46 AM
I can understand that. They are cutting back at my work too and just last week another 3 were cut in my department and also 2 managers got their walking papers. Every time my phone rings and it is my manager my heart skips a beat.
Good luck.

Thanks man.

I am to the point where I am going to sit on the Tickets doorstep and not move until they hire me. :)

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 10:52 AM
hopefully the Ticket is smart enough now to get this guy. Looks like Infinty and ESPN guys in here all have interest.

Hey Paul can I Be your agent? LoL

If Paul won't hire you, I will. Apparently I need an agent. :)

Hell at this point, I will try anything. Its either you or Mouse.

mouse
07-29-2009, 03:43 PM

Post your agents name or number and I will take back what I said, I had no idea you was pimping yourself out so much, you have a list of radio stations you sent your promo tape to? You can use PDF format if its over three pages long. :tu

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 03:50 PM
See my above post. I am talking to radio people but its not panning out just yet. I don't have an agent but I may need one. Want the job?

mouse
07-29-2009, 04:24 PM
WOOOOO there hyped up steroid user. Seems like you've got a lot of testosterone built up. :lol

It's called passion brah! and unless you have it, you will just be another Jim Bob or Don Harris.

I'm taking care of pal. That's how I got the WIP and ESPN gigs outside of San Antonio.

Sorry I had no idea you was successful and busy I get so used to people pulling a "boy that cried wolf" shit around here I mistook you as another low self esteem/very talented person.

case in point....Bigzax the man used to be funny and is over 300lbs I am funny and 4ft 10 can you see the potential? I even had two skits for river center comedy club all written up for us to do. So I get an idea to make the Big Zax little Mouse show we are going to do comedy skits and read emails while showing late night movies, He starts chiming in on how we can do this and how we can do that...so I get ready to pimp it it out to KSAT.KMOL aka WOAI KENS KABB etc....and then he bails on me...telling me he has to finish a model airplane he sated to put together back in high school...
sure enough 8 weeks later KSAT and another station have Jeff Bolton doing late night movies and lame ass jokes. welcome to San Antonio the city that will steal your shit. after all wasn't ticket radio in Dallas first?

The TICKET thing, I've heard things are tight for them so I'm not forcing any issues. When the time is right, for both sides, then things will work out.

You make a good point but I am not talking just the ticket I wanted you to hit FOX ESPN national shows send your demo to all the 50 states! If Mike Taylor (mav fan) can do Spurs radio why cant a Spurs fan do Magic radio?

I've got the good job already bro as a senior engineer, so I'm patient.

Like I said I mistook you for many red bull drinking posters who talk about doing something and want it now they are the ones that you give advise to and then they back down and act like they never wanted to do it.

Kinda like people that make these topics about how they need a name for their softball team and 4 pages later they never say what name they finally used or even give you any updates? why waste anyone's time?

My saying, "Good things happen to good people." I believe and live by that. But I can be a SUM-OF-A-BITCH on the radio....:ihit

that is a karma subject and you really don't want me to rant any further do you?

I'll make you this promise MOUSE, if at some point I get an hour or two show on the air waves here in SA...even if there's no pay for a few months. I will make you sir, my first guest...Livin' La Vita Loca in San Antonio -- Special report with MOUSE :toast

Thank you but I can't stand local radio in this flaky back stabbing town, I had opportunity with Andrew Ashwood to do local radio and even some game night react shows. also turned down a job with PMSA and the Mondays with mouse with Chris Duel. you get me on the mic and someone is going to lose there job. I will piss off the mayor chief of police and the egg sucking bastards that are milking the highways and road construction in this town.

And I can't get on the air and talk about how quarter moon plumbing not only fixed my Moms sinks they cured my son of cancer, body solutions would not only not be able to sell there over priced prune juice they may have to give refunds when I am done talking about them.

I am every program directors nightmare, the call screener /producer would be found dead in some closet with rope tied around his genitals.

I don't crave fame and have an ego that needs to be fed I do what i do because its who I am and Its not my fault I am bigger than what this town has to offer, sorry I didn't make the rules brah.

My word to you pal
--PG

you want me to read your lips? :wakeup

mouse
07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
See my above post. I am talking to radio people but its not panning out just yet. I don't have an agent but I may need one. Want the job?

Why so I can get you a gig Houston and you can show the listeners how afraid you are to read an Avery Johnson email?

Don't get offended MikeyP if I didn't give a shit about you I wouldn't bring up your name. If I push your buttons its to see what your made of, Maybe you don't have thick enough skin to be in radio?

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Why so I can get you a gig Houston and you can show me how afraid you are to read an Avery Johnson email?

Don't get offended MikeyP if I didn't give a shit about you I wouldn't bring up your name. If I push your buttons its to see what your made of, Maybe you don't have thick enough skin to be in radio?

I'm not offended at all. My post wasn't angry, I was just letting you know what I was doing to go about getting a gig. I appreciate the button pushing. :tu

mouse
07-29-2009, 04:33 PM
. I appreciate the button pushing. :tu

where is the button that releases your backbone?

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=talent+agent+san+antonio&btnG=Google+Search

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 04:42 PM
where is the button that releases your backbone?

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=talent+agent+san+antonio&btnG=Google+Search

Nothing wrong with my backbone. I had the balls to enter the contest even without any plans on how to get to SA. That is how bad I want this. I appreciate your support in this and previous contests as well as the support of those good folks on this board who also backed me....I am going to make it and when I do, when I get my shot....you or anyone else can ask me anything you want. :toast

P.S. Thanks for the link.

marini martini
07-29-2009, 04:46 PM

Hey Mikey!!! I'll be your agent, I got nothin' better to do. It'd be better than baby sitting these gotdam bratty grandkids all day, for nothin'!!!:toast

210-854-4321

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 04:48 PM
Hey Mikey!!! I'll be your agent, I got nothin' better to do. It'd be better than baby sitting these gotdam bratty grandkids all day, for nothin'!!!:toast

210-854-4321

Sold!!!! :toast

marini martini
07-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Sold!!!! :toast

Gee great!!! Can't hardly wait to tell the old man!!! I clean up pretty good, I promise!!!:toast

Now what was your tele. # again????:lol

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Excellent!!

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 04:58 PM
MIKEYP now has himself a PIMP ... Sweet good luck pal...Dallas area is looking for talent as well as WIP in Philly.

Hope it all goes well pal.

--PG

mouse
07-29-2009, 04:59 PM
ok brah I will give you a pass! besides I am face booking ESPN the zone on their 24/7 Jerry Jones salad tossing marathon they think we want to here.

http://www.facebook.com/chrisduel

But come September I will ask you where you applied for work and the list better be thick! :yu

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 04:59 PM
MIKEYP now has himself a PIMP ... Sweet good luck pal...Dallas area is looking for talent as well as WIP in Philly.

Hope it all goes well pal.

--PG

Dallas would be cool. Actually, anywhere in Texas. Also, OKC is a possibility. SA would be #1 on the list, of course.

samikeyp
07-29-2009, 05:00 PM
ok brah I will give you a pass! besides I am face booking ESPN the zone on their 24/7 Jerry Jones salad tossing marathon they think we want to here.

But come September I will ask you where you applied for work and the list better be thick! :yu

I would work for them too.

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey Mouse I heard you were the King...errrrr...queen of that pal.

--PG

mouse
07-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Hey Mouse I heard you were the King...errrrr...queen of that pal.

--PG

I can show you how good I am, You still have any of that creamy ranch dressing left over from last night at Mike Tayor's?

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Man, I missed that party last night, my bad bro. I'm here in Baltimore right now covering the Orioles and Royals game. But by the sounds of it last night YOU had a splish splash of a time. :toast

--PG

mouse
07-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Man, I missed that party last night, my bad bro. I'm here in Baltimore right now covering the Orioles and Royals game. But by the sounds of it last night YOU had a splish splash of a time. :toast

--PG

Talk about fun, we all got naked with a huge bag of Fungous and had a ring toss contest.

hey sorry to be slow on the comebacks maybe you can join the fun...

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 06:02 PM
Give me a call when I get back into town this weekend. I'll have to clear my schedule, but for you pal, I think I could do that.

--PG

mouse
07-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Just Pm me your addy I have map quest.

PeterBurns
07-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Ahhh...I love Spurstalk threads.
All our fill-in's guys have been great. Mikey and I have talked about some different ideas.
Wish we had a chance to showcase him more, it won't be his last invite trust me.

As for Greco. The guy is a no talent hack, who's lack of baseball knowledge is quite embarrassing for all of us...... :)

SpursGirl21
07-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Give me a call when I get back into town this weekend. I'll have to clear my schedule, but for you pal, I think I could do that.

--PG

Paul you have a photo of yourself?
Thanks. :)

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 06:27 PM
As for Greco. The guy is a no talent hack, who's lack of baseball knowledge is quite embarrassing for all of us...... :)

Ahhh...It's always an honor to get a compliment from the "GREAT BURNS(E)" :king

Shhh...don't spread the news that I cover football and basketball too...I wouldn't want anyone else to know...LOL :flag:

--PG

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 06:34 PM
Paul you have a photo of yourself?
Thanks. :)

How's this?

http://fantasypros911.com/pics/me.jpg

Rappin Granny
07-29-2009, 06:40 PM
How's this?

http://fantasypros911.com/pics/me.jpg

You like yellow cougars? :toast

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Wow trying to get me drunk on the first date...that sounds yummy

--PG

Andy Everett
07-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Paul don't take any crap from Peter!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/uu9.gif

Rappin Granny
07-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Wow trying to get me drunk on the first date...that sounds yummy

--PG

You ever have a dirty sushi?

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Damn Andy that was pretty cool with the pic pal. I thought I was tech head...I think you have me beat!!!

--PG

Alex Jones
07-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Damn Andy that was pretty cool with the pic pal. I thought I was tech head...I think you have me beat!!!

--PG

Speaking of heads are you related to Don Harris? :lmao

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Speaking of heads are you related to Don Harris? :lmao

Now that, that right there, that was FUNNY. F-U-N-N-Y.

At least Clear Channel can't use my forehead as a digital billboard...DAMN bro!!!:hat

Susan Boyle
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Wow I would love to watch a Spurs game off your head you come in HD?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/yy-1.jpg

Last Comic Standing
07-29-2009, 07:07 PM
You should work in the head office! :tu

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 07:08 PM
WOW!!! can you feel the love!!! That is awesome Susan...Hopefully I won't have nervous breakdown after that...

--PG

I am Tom
07-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Wow I would love to watch a Spurs game off your head you come in HD?

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/yy-1.jpg

Is that Joe Pags?

Last Comic Standing
07-29-2009, 08:01 PM
WOW!!! can you feel the love!!! That is awesome Susan...Hopefully I won't have nervous breakdown after that...

--PG

Are you letting all this go to your head? you certainly have room for it! :tu

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Ya I Figure why not fill it worthless crap that you contribute to this site...Why not right? I'm just sitting around watching a ball game.

Thanks pal, but I'm running out of room after reading most of your posts.

--PG

Strange Love
07-29-2009, 10:00 PM
I want to tell Paul how funny he is but I don't want his head to swell any more!

PaulGreco
07-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Hey Strange Love,

Thanks pal...If my head gets any bigger I might have a chance to fight into Barry Bonds' helmet.

--PG

Andy Everett
07-30-2009, 01:11 AM
PaulGreco may be the best sports journalist I have ever met, and I find it a paling to see you all treat him this way! I know I can't take back the damages these heartless posters here at Spurstalk have done Paul.

But I hope you accept this photo as a token of our gratitude of you posting here in the club! :tu

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/me-new.jpg

marini martini
07-30-2009, 01:47 AM
I find it a paling to see you all treat him this way! I know I can't take back thew damage these heartless posters here at Spurstalk have done Paul.

But I hope you accept this photo as a token of our gratitude of you posting here in the club! :tu

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/me-new.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao

PaulGreco
07-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Andy, if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at man. This is awesome. A little piece of home while working on the road.

I have to think of something good for tomorrow's segment on the Ticket...

--PG

Alex Jones
07-30-2009, 06:38 AM
Paul before you latch on to some sort of inferiority complex about your five head let me remind you one of the photo shoppers is in this photo so consider yourself lucky brah! :tu

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/1445/42183758zj5.jpg

PaulGreco
07-30-2009, 06:45 AM
Hey Alex,

I'm 34 yrs old pal, and I'm the only dude with hair in my family. All my cousins on my moms side are bald...so I'll take the jokes.

But I do like the Eddie Munster look Andy gave me, I might have to bust out the can of spray paint and see what I can do.

--PG

SpursSecurity
07-30-2009, 07:54 AM
This is really great stuff...come on TICKET sign this guy up. Let him take the Sports Grinds 2-hrs on Saturday, sorry but those guys are terrible!!!

This guy is good for San Antonio sports and hell if he can survive this board he can survive anything.

samikeyp
07-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Greco should have his own show.

and he would need a sidekick! :)

nacho
07-30-2009, 12:01 PM
This is really great stuff...come on TICKET sign this guy up. Let him take the Sports Grinds 2-hrs on Saturday, sorry but those guys are terrible!!!

This guy is good for San Antonio sports and hell if he can survive this board he can survive anything.

The man is good but shouldn't we all be emailing the PD instead of posting here?

howardcopy
07-30-2009, 03:45 PM
Nacho has the right idea...

Peter / Andy ...WTH do we have to do to get this guy on the station. He does a great job with you guys, KICKED ASS on Friday to show off his skills, hell the guy even said he'd work for FREE. FREE is good!!!

As Rome says, BANG THE MONKEY right?
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww114/quintesail/15%20July%202009/15jul09-qs-36.jpg

PaulGreco
07-30-2009, 07:43 PM
That is a pretty picture of a monkey with boobies!!!

Bang it out!!!

--PG

Steve Perry
07-30-2009, 08:28 PM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/monkey-paul.gif

Steve Perry
07-30-2009, 08:50 PM
But I do like the Eddie Munster look

--PG

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/44.jpg

PaulGreco
07-30-2009, 09:40 PM
Now that right there is some awesome stuff pal!!!

You are the Photo Shop king...LOL

--PG

SpursSecurity
07-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Haha... This thread is awesome. I really love the monkey with the hot tata's.

mouse
07-30-2009, 09:59 PM
I received an email or two from Paul this is no troll (at least I don't think so) anyway nice guy cant wait to meet him at a ST GTG.

Next time your on the radio Paul post it here so I can hear unless you have a wave file I can download!

I think you and MikeyP could set this town on fire!

Did you know the Sports Grind pay to be on the radio?

mouse
07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
I wish MikeyP would do one of those web cam radio shows it would help him tune up his skills!

PaulGreco
07-30-2009, 10:12 PM
I received an email or two from Paul this is no troll (at least I don't think so) anyway nice guy cant wait to meet him at a ST GTG.

Next time your on the radio Paul post it here so I can hear unless you have a wave file I can download!

I think you and MikeyP could set this town on fire!

Did you know the Sports Grind pay to be on the radio?

Hey Mouse...no troll pal...serious about the beer bro.

I'll be on the Ticket tomorrow morning between 7:30-7:50 for a baseball update.

Sports Grind pay huh. I don't get a chance to hear them during the week, so I don't know much about them. I did get to meet the guys at Bostons when the buys had their round table.

--PG

french bread
07-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Mouse you really thank that is the real Paul? You Gullible bastard! :lmao

Susan Boyle
07-30-2009, 10:47 PM
Mouse got Trolled! :lmao

PaulGreco
07-30-2009, 11:02 PM
I'm no troll pal. Like I told mouse. When he gets back from his trip to Austin, I'll buy him a beer, shoot the crap about sports, and get some good food.

Hell .. FrenchBread you and Susan Boyle if you have the time, lets get a beer too.

I get back into town tomorrow night...Like I said I'm in Baltimore, just finished covering the Orioles and Royals.

I like to prove points, and if it means meeting up with you guys and I guess you can call that a lady, lets meet up.

--PG

Alex Jones
07-31-2009, 01:05 AM
I'm no troll pal. Like I told mouse. When he gets back from his trip to Austin, I'll buy him a beer, shoot the crap about sports, and get some good food.

Hell .. FrenchBread you and Susan Boyle if you have the time, lets get a beer too.

I get back into town tomorrow night...Like I said I'm in Baltimore, just finished covering the Orioles and Royals.

I like to prove points, and if it means meeting up with you guys and I guess you can call that a lady, lets meet up.

--PG

This may be the best Troll job since...........................me! :toast

Andy Everett
07-31-2009, 01:10 AM
I'm no troll pal.

maybe alter ego or alias is more like it. You really think Paul Greco would waste his time here in the club? Your Paul Greco like I am Andy Everett! :lmao

But A good troll never admits he is a troll so your #1 in my book! :toast

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Wasting my time -- no way. I'm on the internet 24/7 writing, getting stats, and chillin out.

--It's all good fella's -- I can understand your skepticism. But check me out this morning on the Ticket 760. I'm usually on between 7:30-7:50. Lots of baseball news.

BTW -- I'm always up for beer. So just PM me and we can meet up at a Wings place anytime to talk Spurs. Cowboys, or baseball.

--PG

SpursGirl21
07-31-2009, 07:52 AM
Not sure if the Paul that post here is a troll and it doesn't matter, but the Paul I heard on the radio sounds like he could do a show all on his own, :toast

Troll
07-31-2009, 08:02 AM
Not sure if the Paul that post here is a troll and it doesn't matter, but the Paul I heard on the radio sounds like he could do a show all on his own, :toast

Bigzak is on a roll. :tu :lol

Taco
07-31-2009, 08:02 AM
For those of us playing the Morning Drive / Tiger Woods Drinking game during hour #1 Tigers name was mentioned 6 times :lol

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpg

the agent
07-31-2009, 08:17 AM
If you all want to play with the big boys just PM me.

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 08:36 AM
As of August 21, my availability will increase. The axe has fallen.

SpursSecurity
07-31-2009, 08:50 AM
Spursgirl...totally agree. Love the Russ Ortiz line about how is you SUCK you're out. I just wish he would have busted off the ASSSSS line. Oh hey Paul, Im down for a beer two. PM me would love to hear your take on the Spurs.

Taco
07-31-2009, 08:58 AM
As of August 21, my availability will increase. The axe has fallen.

WOW DUDE :wow

YOU COMING BACK TO SA?

the agent
07-31-2009, 08:59 AM
I'll be more than happy to talk numbers over a beer. PM me.

Taco
07-31-2009, 09:00 AM
For those of us playing the Morning Drive / Tiger Woods Drinking game during hour #1 Tigers name was mentioned 6 times :lol

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpg

HOUR #2 5 TIMES
http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpghttp://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:sVb5xkxLjnqLoM:http://janiesbarspring.com/images/shot-glass.jpg

HIC...HIC..http://www.smileyhut.com/eat_drink/burp.gif

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 09:02 AM
WOW DUDE :wow

YOU COMING BACK TO SA?

Don't know yet. The wife may be up for a promotion so that would keep us up here, then again, she said if I got a gig down there, she would be willing to move back..which stunned me because I know how much she loves it up here.

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Taco es Borracho!!!

mouse
07-31-2009, 01:37 PM

:lmao

Hey let me know how many times Chris and Jason say Absolutely today. :tu

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 02:51 PM
Alright back in good ol'San Antonio...Mouse and Agent you got the PM's from me.

Security, looking forward to that beer pal. See you tonight.

SpursGirl, thank you very much for the kind words, I really appreciate. Banging things out over here. The guys in the morning are awesome, and I really appreciate them hooking me up here in SA!!! It's been all positive so far.

--PG

SpursSecurity
07-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Hey Paul got your message. See ya tonight man. Thanks for the beer.

Laker Lanny
07-31-2009, 03:44 PM
I just called the Ticket radio the call screener told me this Paul is not the same Paul on the radio which is kinda sad because I looked for to meeting him when I am in San Antonio.

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 03:51 PM
Hey Laker that's a crock a crap pal. -- PM me and I'll hook it up for ya pal.

There's only one program director I've worked with over there -- Tracy -- so I'll give you the open invitation too pal.

Security -- Beer me!!! pal.

This is awesome. Love the fact that I'm having to prove it's really me. Fun and amazing. :toast

--PG

07-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Look we already knew after page two your one of BigZax's alter egos buts its cool you fooled mouse which makes you troll of the month! :tu

SpursSecurity
07-31-2009, 03:59 PM
Hey I spoke to Paul on the phone and it was really him.

Troll
07-31-2009, 04:02 PM
Look we already knew after page two your one of BigZax's alter egos buts its cool you fooled mouse which makes you troll of the month! :tu

You mean one of JC's alter egos. :tu :lol

bigzak25
07-31-2009, 04:02 PM
dude, i was on vacation last week, didn't listen to the ticket, and don't know who the heck Paul Greco is.

but if he's willing to buy you a beer, i'd take him up on it.

Paul, you'd have to make it an 18 pack and drop it off at his door, but Mouse is good people and will take care of you. Bring some jerky as well.

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 04:03 PM
Lets get'er done.

I'm always up for beer and food fella's.

Anytime, just PM me.

--PG

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 04:09 PM
Hey Laker that's a crock a crap pal. -- PM me and I'll hook it up for ya pal.

There's only one program director I've worked with over there -- Tracy -- so I'll give you the open invitation too pal.

Security -- Beer me!!! pal.

This is awesome. Love the fact that I'm having to prove it's really me. Fun and amazing. :toast

--PG

Next time you talk to Tracy, ask him about my tape.

the agent
07-31-2009, 04:12 PM
Just got off the phone with Paul and he's legit. Need to get together for a beer or two.

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Agent, it was great talking to you pal!!!

Most def on the beer bro. Let me know.

Hooters is a great spot to hang or All-Stars.

--PG

bigzak25
07-31-2009, 04:16 PM
Agent, it was great talking to you pal!!!

Most def on the beer bro. Let me know.

Hooters is a great spot to hang or All-Stars.

--PG

definitely chalupa...:lmao

07-31-2009, 04:18 PM
If Paul is really Paul have him call into the Chris and Jason show and give his take on Mike Vick!

656-3776

JoeChalupa
07-31-2009, 04:20 PM
definitely chalupa...:lmao

:lmao There you go again. :lmao

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Listen 911 -- which by the way is the name of one of my company's -- FantasyPros911.com (http://www.FantasyPros911.com), but I do this professionally and don't need to call into a show as a caller to prove a point. PM me, I'll give ya my number and we can chat.

I've already spoke to Agent and Security so lets chat pal.

--PG

Andy Everett
07-31-2009, 06:04 PM
I do this professionally and don't need to call into a show as a caller to prove a point.

Then why not call in just to talk sports!

http://deconstructingthoughts.mlblogs.com/Catcher%20Fail.jpg

07-31-2009, 06:37 PM
This man needs his own show!!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/bucks3.jpg

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Well Andy,

As the professional that you are, when you're in the business you know that they will ask you to come on to speak on a certain topic. It's pretty inconsiderate -- that means - Thoughtless of others; displaying a lack of consideration -- and I would never do that to the boys over at ESPN 1250.

But you already knew that Andy, you're just pulling my leg here. LOL

Talk to you next Friday pal, when I'm back on to discuss a little baseball.

--PG

Biernutz
07-31-2009, 06:50 PM
If they talk about golf one more time----

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/vomit.jpg

howardcopy
07-31-2009, 06:51 PM
That right there is NASTY man...Looks like half the people at my wedding two weeks ago!!! FREE BOOZE!!!

--PG

nacho
07-31-2009, 07:06 PM
Why is it MikeyP and Paul don't have show and yet that no good Hack Peter Burns has a show?

samikeyp
07-31-2009, 07:10 PM
This man needs his own show!!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/ZONE/bucks3.jpg

Damn! Two pairs of glasses and about 50 more pounds ago! :lmao :lmao

Good times.

the agent
07-31-2009, 07:12 PM
Why is it MikeyP and Paul don't have show and yet that no good Hack Peter Burns has a show?

It isn't easy to break into this business and not everyone who has the talent and has a great guest spot gets their own show. Regardless of what you may think this is a business and tough decisions are made everyday but I can say this with confidence....Paul and MikeyP will find their way onto SportsTalk Radio.
After talking to Paul today I was more than convinced that he has the talent, and that down to earth attitude, that will get him on the air.
He never missed a beat during our conversation and I am confident he is headed in the right direction.

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 07:26 PM
WOW!!! Agent thanks pal...appreciate that.

--PG

pkbpkb81
07-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Paul your doing a good job and again thanks for the updates in the rangers thread. what hooters are you going to i will be at the one off bitters at about 11 tonight

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 07:31 PM
Paul your doing a good job and again thanks for the updates in the rangers thread. what hooters are you going to i will be at the one off bitters at about 11 tonight

Send you a PM -- if you're for real...I'll head out there to have a beer or two with ya.

--PG

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 08:16 PM
Headin out to have a beer or three with Security at Wing Stop...

Have a great night fella's ....

pkbpkb81 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11565) - Hooters tonight...Hopefully...I won't be to f'd up after the first round bro.

--PG

pkbpkb81
07-31-2009, 08:17 PM
cool man will call you later

the agent
07-31-2009, 08:19 PM
Headin out to have a beer or three with Security at Wing Stop...

Have a great night fella's ....

pkbpkb81 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11565) - Hooters tonight...Hopefully...I won't be to f'd up after the first round bro.

--PG

If I wasn't already lit I'd hook up with you guys. Have to do it next time.

Susan Boyle
07-31-2009, 09:08 PM
It isn't easy to break into this business and not everyone who has the talent and has a great guest spot gets their own show. Regardless of what you may think this is a business and tough decisions are made everyday but I can say this with confidence....Paul and MikeyP will find their way onto SportsTalk Radio.
After talking to Paul today I was more than convinced that he has the talent, and that down to earth attitude, that will get him on the air.
He never missed a beat during our conversation and I am confident he is headed in the right direction.

What can you do for me?

SpursSecurity
08-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Hey Paul thanks for the beer and wings man. Yo this guy is legit!!! Everytime I tries to bust out my wallet he took of it. A great guy in my book. He the type of down to earth guy we need here. Unlike some of the othe sports show hosts he even let me have a say.

Big Worm
08-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Yo this guy is legit!!! Everytime I tries to bust out my wallet he took of it..

That wont happen once he works for radio! And where are the pics?

Desert Plains
08-01-2009, 12:35 PM
:ttiwwp:

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 01:37 PM
That wont happen once he works for radio! And where are the pics?

Worm, I know you don't know me, or anything about me, but that's cool pal. But here's a little bio bro.

I'm a 10-year veteran of the Air Force and served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Northern and Southern Watch.

I've been doin radio spots/commercials professionally for 3-yrs now for football and baseball

I'm also the Associate Editor of BaseballDigest.com, FantasyPros911.com, and I own Gotham Sports Media.

One of my mission statements for both my company as well as personally is "Take care of those that take care of you. Give for the joy of giving without expecting anything in return."

That right there is just what I do. When I go to Baltimore, I take care of my writers and those that follow me in sports.

Same is true in NY. For instance I threw a party for all the members of FantasyPros911.com where we took care of all their drinks.

I've always been that way and don't intend to change pal. To me, it's you, the fans/people who will listen. You guys/gals are the ones that have to be taken care of not.

I took care of Security last night, I was hoping pkbpkb81 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11565) would have called last night but he didn't.

So there ya have it. Take it for what it's worth pal. I know from being in this forum for a week now that the personalities are strong, and of course that there are A LOT of TROLLS in here. But it's all good. It's entertaining and there really is some great news that comes from here.

I'll keep pumping at it, and soon enough things will happen. Like I said above I'm patient, but I can also afford to be since I have a 9-5 job as a senior engineer.

If you have any other questions/comments don't hesitate to ask pal.

--PG

Last Comic Standing
08-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Worm, I know you don't know me, or anything about me, but that's cool pal. But here's a little bio bro.

I'm a 10-year veteran of the Air Force and served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Northern and Southern Watch.

I've been doin radio spots/commercials professionally for 3-yrs now for football and baseball

I'm also the Associate Editor of BaseballDigest.com, FantasyPros911.com, and I own Gotham Sports Media.

One of my mission statements for both my company as well as personally is "Take care of those that take care of you. Give for the joy of giving without expecting anything in return."

That right there is just what I do. When I go to Baltimore, I take care of my writers and those that follow me in sports.

Same is true in NY. For instance I threw a party for all the members of FantasyPros911.com where we took care of all their drinks.

I've always been that way and don't intend to change pal. To me, it's you, the fans/people who will listen. You guys/gals are the ones that have to be taken care of not.

I took care of Security last night, I was hoping pkbpkb81 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11565) would have called last night but he didn't.

So there ya have it. Take it for what it's worth pal. I know from being in this forum for a week now that the personalities are strong, and of course that there are A LOT of TROLLS in here. But it's all good. It's entertaining and there really is some great news that comes from here.

I'll keep pumping at it, and soon enough things will happen. Like I said above I'm patient, but I can also afford to be since I have a 9-5 job as a senior engineer.

--PG

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/to/tobar-ltd-classic-bike-horn.jpg

mouse
08-01-2009, 01:47 PM

--PG

All that impressive background and still can't get an Avery Johnson email read on the show? :lmao

Andy Everett
08-01-2009, 01:49 PM
This Paul grecko fella has taking the art of trolling to levels not seen in years, forget Troll of the week he may be Troll of the month! :tu

PG You da man dawg! :toast

Sir Larry Wildman
08-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Greco has a reputation for this kind of behavior!

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 02:00 PM
I respect your answers that's cool. You can call me the troll of the month, I'll take that, but like I said, you guys in here rock, keep it interesting, and it's always entertaining.

Mouse, you have that rep to keep up so it's all good pal. You have my number, anytime you want to call pal we'll get that beer I promised you and you can take as many pics as you look.

Andy is awesome, keep up the spirit.

Last comic standing, keep shooting for the stars pal, because your weak ass takes in here suck harder then Pamela Anderson trying to deep throat Tommy Lee.

--PG

Strange Love
08-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Paul you seem to have a very positive attitude that can only mean 3 things,

A: you are rich
B: you have a big Johnson
C: you smoke good weed

E: all of the above? :toast

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 02:08 PM
I wish I had all three bro...

A) I'm F'in divorced -- bitch took all my money -- no re-married and rebuilding
B) Not if being hung like a nat is having a big johnson
C) I still work for the government so no weed bro.

All good guess man...

I'm positive because of things I've seen happen to people while in the military bro. You have to stay positive because if you fall to all the negativity you'll be miserable.

Live life one day at a time pal...positive things happen to positive people.

Don't get me wrong, I'll rip some a-holes too.

--PG

Re-Animator
08-01-2009, 02:11 PM
I will end this mystery here and now.......

Paul, Jim Bob has a birthmark on the back of his ass, what is it shaped like?

I'll rip some a-holes too.

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Sorry pal, I don't/haven't worked with Jim Bob and Taylor in the afternoons. I've only worked in studio with Peter and on location with Andy and Peter.

So, I'm your you've tried to scratch and sniff that, so why not share with all of us.

--PG

Re-Animator
08-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Sorry I had no idea! Well if you worked with Peter than you should know the real reason why his last name is Burns?

SpursGirl21
08-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Paul can you post a kink to your facebook?

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 02:20 PM
Ya no prob....

http://www.facebook.com/FantasyPros911

Re-Animator
08-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Hey Paul your kinda fast with the come backs, you ever do any stand up! :toast

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Hey Re-Animator,

Nope pal never have pal. SmakTalking comes with the territory and I figured that if I hang here I better pull out my arsenal of Smak.

--PG

pkbpkb81
08-01-2009, 03:58 PM

--PG

sorry about that i ended up just going home the wife called and wanted a movie night we will hook up next time

PaulGreco
08-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Tomorrow I'm doing an Internet radio show for Fantasy Football called Fantasy Gridiron Live. I'll give SpursTalk a couple shout outs threw out the show, you know, to prove still, that I'm not a TROLL.

Check it out it at 9am ET : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FantasyGridironLive

--PG

Laker Lanny
08-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Hey Re-Animator,

Nope pal never have pal. SmakTalking comes with the territory and I figured that if I hang here I better pull out my arsenal of Smak.

--PG

:tu

SpursSecurity
08-01-2009, 09:33 PM
Ya man you have to bring you A game in here or you'll end up
getting pimp slapped

Rappin Granny
08-01-2009, 10:27 PM
fo sho

PaulGreco
08-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Alright Spurstalk Pimps -- Here's your chance to hear the shout out for yourselves. Just another way to win you over/prove I'm not a TROLL.

Check it out it at 9am ET : http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FantasyGridironLive

LIVE RADIO right from you Internet. So while you're check porn while you wife, girlfriend, mom or Rappin granny is a sleep, you can listen in as you give you mad props.

--PG

johnsmith
08-02-2009, 09:36 AM
It's cute that everyone is pretending as if all San Antonio sports talk doesn't suck ass.

samikeyp
08-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Actually, I think people are offering suggestions to improve it.

SpursSecurity
08-02-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey Paul great show man. Way to pimp out SpursTalk.com too. I love Football -- Cowboys are my team -- didn't really appreciate the Romo hate talk but understand. Good job man

PaulGreco
08-02-2009, 10:34 AM
Appreciate it pal. Good start. Look forward to more NFL talk. Sorry about Romo man, just pointing out the facts.

--PG

Laker Lanny
08-02-2009, 02:27 PM
Is this show somewhere online for those of us who wake up after 12 pm?

PaulGreco
08-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Ya Laker Lanny You can get it here pal . CLICK HERE TO LISTEN (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/FantasyGridironLive/2009/08/02/Fantasy-Gridiron-Live-Is-Back)

the agent
08-03-2009, 08:32 AM
I'll be getting together with Paul this Thursday at Chacho's off of Bandera Rd at 7pm. Come join us for a few beers.

SpursSecurity
08-03-2009, 09:23 AM
Hellz ya man I the fo sure!!! Dude is good people.

Just watch out the food there, that shit can make you sick!!

See ya all Thursday.