07-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Matt Bonner >>>>>> Dirk Nowitzki

Phillip
07-24-2009, 10:13 AM
this is a good thread

but beefanus is pretty much the worst name ive ever heard

beefanus
07-24-2009, 10:14 AM
not to mention how much a ASS hole richard jefferson is for breaking up with his fiancee right before their wedding!

beefanus
07-24-2009, 10:14 AM
this is a good thread

thankyou

Muser
07-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Cool.

DAF86
07-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Quality thread.

hater
07-24-2009, 10:22 AM
not to mention how much a ASS hole richard jefferson is for breaking up with his fiancee right before their wedding!

at least his fiancee didn't look like BigFoot

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 10:31 AM
umm RJ Manu Mcdyess > Marion (minus Bass)

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 10:32 AM
There is no way the Mavs will be the Spurs in playoffs if we are healthy. And who guives a fuck about his personal life.

Phillip
07-24-2009, 10:49 AM
There is no way the Mavs will be the Spurs in playoffs if we are healthy. And who guives a fuck about his personal life.

Mavs > Spurs

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Mavs > Spurs

:lol You a retard if you think thats true.

beefanus
07-24-2009, 11:00 AM
to bad its fact

Culburn369
07-24-2009, 11:03 AM
How bout this comparison:

http://www.picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/buns.jpg

>

http://www.picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/hillary.jpg

DAF86
07-24-2009, 11:05 AM
How bout this comparison:

http://www.picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/buns.jpg

>

http://www.picturehosting.com/images/Alan888/hillary.jpg

Hey why did you steal my sig? (and fucked up the quality)

Guajalote
07-24-2009, 11:10 AM
this is a good thread

No. Not at all. In fact, it's the perfect name.

According to Webbster's (:)) :

Beefane: bee-fān' (noun)- To be very knowlegeable of Dallas Mavericks Basketball.

Thus, beefanus- One very knowledgeable of Dallas Mavericks Basketball.

There, I hope that clears everything up.

Oh, and by the way, I've got to represent here. No way that shot is better than Jefferson's.

Gino
07-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Both are more athlete than basketball player.

I would say Jefferson is currently better because his athletic skills havent diminished with age as Marion's has.

Culburn369
07-24-2009, 11:16 AM

I'm tryin' against all that is reality to move the angle a foot right.

Don't begrudge that to an old man.

dirk4mvp
07-24-2009, 11:17 AM

It's yours? Did you take the pic?

Phillip
07-24-2009, 11:20 AM
Both are more athlete than basketball player.

I would say Jefferson is currently better because his athletic skills havent diminished with age as Marion's has.

Marion's athleticism and skills haven't diminished as much as people think. It's because he's been getting traded to shit teams that didn't really use him right. Plus a couple bouts with injury. But the guy can still run and jump out of this world.

Phillip
07-24-2009, 11:21 AM

4-1

therefore...

mavs > spurs

die

Culburn369
07-24-2009, 11:21 AM
It's yours? Did you take the pic?

I love the tiny string and the petite size jeans starting to bunch. The oversized watch is a smidge offputting, but it's still a fantastic image.

Gino
07-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Marion's athleticism and skills haven't diminished as much as people think. It's because he's been getting traded to shit teams that didn't really use him right. Plus a couple bouts with injury. But the guy can still run and jump out of this world.

Marions skills had diminished before he was even traded from Phoenix.

HORNSWOGGLE
07-24-2009, 11:23 AM
lol mavs/chokers

Wombatzu
07-24-2009, 11:26 AM
some of you Mavs fans need...

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6456/centerissuesmanagement.jpg (http://img31.imageshack.us/i/centerissuesmanagement.jpg/)

antgomez2009
07-24-2009, 11:27 AM

Umm!! I would to, if i new i was going to San Antonio! Latina Capital for yo A**! He going to have Mexicana's all over his ass! good move by RJ!

dirk4mvp
07-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Umm!! I would to, if i new i was going to San Antonio! Latina Capital for yo A**! He going to have Mexicana's all over his ass! good move by RJ!

I'd hope obese messicans aren't at the top of anyone's list.

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 11:35 AM
4-1

therefore...

mavs > spurs

die

Spurs werent at full strength and we had some nice off season moves so you can't say the mavericks are going to be better than the Spurs.:wakeup

antgomez2009
07-24-2009, 11:41 AM
I'd hope obese messicans aren't at the top of anyone's list.

Yea like Dallas is that far off! bunch of wanna be goons!

Stuck between Houston and San antonio!!!

Your a shadow of SA and HOU!!

Phillip
07-24-2009, 11:42 AM

I never said he hasn't. Just not as much as your spurfans are saying. You guys act as if he cant even reach the rim anymore or something. The guy is still an incredible athlete, more athletic than the majority of guys in the NBA. And that he hasn't fallen off as much as you guys say.

antgomez2009
07-24-2009, 11:44 AM
I never said he hasn't. Just not as much as your spurfans are saying. You guys act as if he cant even reach the rim anymore or something. The guy is still an incredible athlete, more athletic than the majority of guys in the NBA. And that he hasn't fallen off as much as you guys say.

He aint the same like everyone say Tim Duncan aint the same!

But the hard part for Marion will be the transition of the Offense side!

Not a very good half court player, but hey its a new year, and you'll never know until the season starts!

I wouldnt mind Marion on the Spurs team!

But Rj is a better Fit!! Plus his shot looks better!!

Phillip
07-24-2009, 11:44 AM
Spurs werent at full strength and we had some nice off season moves so you can't say the mavericks are going to be better than the Spurs.:wakeup

Mavs had a nice move too, and getting a healthy Howard back will help.

Both teams have improved. But at the end of last year, it was clear that the Mavs were the superior team. I don't think that they have improved enough to unquestionably leap-frog the mavs as you think. They could end up being better, but we have to wait and see.

HORNSWOGGLE
07-24-2009, 11:49 AM
lol mavs :lol
lol josh howard to high to know the value of a timeout inthe finals :lol

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Mavs had a nice move too, and getting a healthy Howard back will help.

Both teams have improved. But at the end of last year, it was clear that the Mavs were the superior team. I don't think that they have improved enough to unquestionably leap-frog the mavs as you think. They could end up being better, but we have to wait and see.

Spurs-

Mcdyesss: Defense
Jefferson: Scoring
Manu: Scoring (off the bench)
Blair: rebounding

Mavericks:
Marion: Defense

And they lost Brandon Bass who was a big part against the Spurs, they are left without a backup center, last year proves nothing of how it will be next season.Howard was already doing well so he wont make a difference.

Phillip
07-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Spurs-

Mcdyesss: Defense
Jefferson: Scoring
Manu: Scoring (off the bench)
Blair: rebounding

Mavericks:
Marion: Defense

And they lost Brandon Bass who was a big part against the Spurs, they are left without a backup center, last year proves nothing of how it will be next season.Howard was already doing well so he wont make a difference.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

lol ignorance

ill just wait until next year when the mavs curbstomp the spurs again, then you can kindly shut the hell up

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 12:05 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

lol ignorance

ill just wait until next year when the mavs curbstomp the spurs again, then you can kindly shut the hell up

haha no wonder why your bitch ass is pinked

Morg1411
07-24-2009, 12:11 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO

lol ignorance

Shut up, bitch.

Marion is a quality player, and he'll contribute to the Mavs.

Jefferson, too, will be a great addition to his team.

Phillip and Beefanus are clueless cocksuckers.

All of these things are true, and merit no further discussion.

Phillip
07-24-2009, 12:13 PM
haha no wonder why your bitch ass is pinked

lol spurs

lol 4-1

lol thinking blair is going to make some major difference

lol thinking all marion adds is a little defense

lol thinking that a healthy howard makes no difference

lol not even realizing that Dirk played halfassed through the series, howard owned the spurs despite 2 fucked up ankles, terry played like total shit, JJ BAREA was one of the mavs best performers, and the mavs still won 4-1, with the 1 win the spurs got being due to an absolutely horrid performace by the mavs, while the spurs were able to hit everything they threw up

GET THE FUCK OUT.

CubanMustGo
07-24-2009, 12:16 PM
lol spurs

lol 4-1

lol not even realizing that Dirk played halfassed through the series, howard owned the spurs despite 2 fucked up ankles, terry played like total shit, JJ BAREA was one of the mavs best performers, and the mavs still won 4-1, with the 1 win the spurs got being due to an absolutely horrid performace by the mavs, while the spurs were able to hit everything they threw up

GET THE FUCK OUT.

LOL Mavfan having to hang their hats on a meaningless first-round matchup because their team's never done shit.

LOL pinked.

Morg1411
07-24-2009, 12:18 PM
lol spurs

lol 4-1

GET THE FUCK OUT.

lol thinking Marion makes your team viable

lol thinking you can compete with a healthy Spurs squad

lol dumbfucks like you posting like you know anything

Go step in front of a moving truck, you fucking moron.

Ghazi
07-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Not that i watch the Bucks and motha fuckin Raptors often, but the numbers suggest Jefferson's athleticism declined more than Marion's last year :lol

R Jeff < 2007 champ Shawn Marion IMO

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2009, 12:20 PM

This is actually true. 2005-2006 was his peak season. Since then his numbers have gone down every season, mostly cause his game was so reliant on freak athleticism and quickness he's got no way to compensate for losing any. What Dallas should add as a play is the Kidd-Marion pick and roll. The Nash-Marion pick and roll is what kept them in the game against San Antonio when Amare was suspended.

Spursfan092120
07-24-2009, 12:25 PM
2 weeks before the wedding, and they sat down and discussed it. The in-laws made it a big damn deal to make Richard look like a dick. Check your sources next time, dude.

Spursfan092120
07-24-2009, 12:28 PM
Are you Mavs fans freaking serious right now? You lost Bass and lost out on Gortat. You have no backup Center, and you think Marion's going to bring you to the promised land. We've made a LOT of improvements, and we'll have our slasher/top 3 player back. You have no chance. We'll be a top 3 seed while you'll struggle to make the playoffs. But good congrats on your first round trophy...

Malice
07-24-2009, 12:42 PM
some of you Mavs fans need...

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6456/centerissuesmanagement.jpg (http://img31.imageshack.us/i/centerissuesmanagement.jpg/)

a REALITY CHECK? Oh dont worry its coming! When the Spurs push the Mavs shit in this season...

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 12:48 PM
More Like:

Spurs>Mavs
RJ>Marion

Findog
07-24-2009, 12:49 PM
There is no way the Mavs will be the Spurs in playoffs if we are healthy.

This is true. One franchise is located in Dallas and the other is in San Antonio. There is indeed no way the Mavericks are allowed to "be" the San Antonio Spurs in the playoffs.

Findog
07-24-2009, 12:53 PM

I don't see how some gay guy that used to play for the Nets or Grandpa McDyess can guard Dirk. Until you find somebody that can, you better hope you don't run into us in the playoffs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't see how some gay guy that used to play for the Nets or Grandpa McDyess can guard Dirk. Until you find somebody that can, you better hope you don't run into us in the playoffs.

Spurfan calls James Gist or Malik Hairston as the new Dirk stopper Rose in 3.....2......1

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 12:58 PM

Dude Shawn Marion aint that good!!!.... And you Mavs fans think youre the best just after adding Shawn Marion. wtf is up with that?

dirk4mvp
07-24-2009, 12:59 PM
lol tacker

Phillip
07-24-2009, 01:01 PM
lol thinking Marion makes your team viable

lol thinking you can compete with a healthy Spurs squad

lol dumbfucks like you posting like you know anything

Go step in front of a moving truck, you fucking moron.

lol no reasoning shown as to why i should believe spurs>mavs

fail

Findog
Dude Shawn Marion aint that good!!!.... And you Mavs fans think youre the best just after adding Shawn Marion. wtf is up with that?

Who said that????????

Phillip
LOL Mavfan having to hang their hats on a meaningless first-round matchup because their team's never done shit.

LOL pinked.

lol missing the topic at hand

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 01:02 PM
This is true. One franchise is located in Dallas and the other is in San Antonio. There is indeed no way the Mavericks are allowed to "be" the San Antonio Spurs in the playoffs.

Are you so fucking retarted that you didnt know I meant beat LMAO

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 01:04 PM

LOL pinked.

:lmao

Findog
07-24-2009, 01:06 PM
Are you so fucking retarted that you didnt know I meant beat LMAO

What does retarted mean? Does it mean reapplying tartar sauce?

I have a little friendly tip for you Sarah Palin: When you write grammatically-challenged word salad, don't be surprised if other people can't parse what you mean or have difficulty understanding gibberish. It's pretty funny to see you calling other people names and questioning their intelligence when you can't master basic first-grade grammar and sentence construction.

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Who said that????????

watever. most u Mavs fans think that ur better than Spurs

Phillip
07-24-2009, 01:10 PM
2 weeks before the wedding, and they sat down and discussed it. The in-laws made it a big damn deal to make Richard look like a dick. Check your sources next time, dude.

You're a fucking idiot for taking beefanus so seriously.

Are you Mavs fans freaking serious right now? You lost Bass and lost out on Gortat. You have no backup Center, and you think Marion's going to bring you to the promised land. We've made a LOT of improvements, and we'll have our slasher/top 3 player back. You have no chance. We'll be a top 3 seed while you'll struggle to make the playoffs. But good congrats on your first round trophy...

lol at bringing up gortat, as if the mavs lost him to free agency, when they never had him to begin with. basically, here is how the offseason has gone...

Mavs lost Bass and Wright (two bench players with limited abilities)

Mavs added Marion (one time All-NBA player who still averages 14 and 8 on a BAD year)

Marion >>> Bass and Wright

The improvements made by the spurs were nice, adding Jefferson and McDyess. But it didn't really address that many issues other than scoring. But they lose defense and that trusty 3-pt shot that makes the spurs so deadly (Bowen). As Findog said, they still have no one that can guard Dirk. Dirk played half-assed and the Mavs still dominated the Spurs.

Findog
07-24-2009, 01:10 PM
watever. most u Mavs fans think that ur better than Spurs

Well I guz I gutta take ur wurd fur it. Fucking dumbass. I fear for our future when this is what our public schools are producing.

Hornets1
07-24-2009, 01:25 PM
Marion and Jefferson are both really good players. The one thing that can hinder Marion more is the style of play. He needs to be in that run-and-gun type offense to maximize his talent. Either way, they are both great additions

Gino
07-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Marion and Jefferson are both really good players. The one thing that can hinder Marion more is the style of play. He needs to be in that run-and-gun type offense to maximize his talent. Either way, they are both great additions

Agree. Although I think Jefferson fills a bigger "need" for the Spurs than Marion does.

Marion and Howard kind of do the same thing. Not sure how its all gonna fit.

Gino
07-24-2009, 01:35 PM
Can anyone tell me how to change my team from Spurs to Celtics? Its not in the control panel and I was away when the forum change happened.

Also, how do you make your name color match your team name? Do you have to ask Kori?

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 01:44 PM
http://nuclear.tamu.edu/%7Ejohnm/award.jpg

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:rollin :lmao :) :lol

Findog
07-24-2009, 01:48 PM
:rollin :lmao :) :lol at my second-grade education

in2deep
07-24-2009, 01:50 PM
at least his fiancee didn't look like BigFoot

:lmao