PDA

View Full Version : Sixers pull offer to Miller!

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Check on yahoo sports...Nevermind i see now that Andre Miller Signed with Portland..

Gino
07-24-2009, 01:37 PM
Im surprised that Portland hasnt made any type of offer for Iverson. They need a PG and they could probably get him dirt cheap.

dougp
07-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Im surprised that Portland hasnt made any type of offer for Iverson. They need a PG and they could probably get him dirt cheap.

AI is as much of a fit for the Blazers as he is for the Spurs.

23LeBronJames23
07-24-2009, 01:41 PM

maybe portland dont want a scoring PG. but i dont kno

DPG21920
07-24-2009, 02:42 PM
I've been hearing that the 6ers want to go cheap. They are high on Lou Williams becoming their new point guard instead of being a scorer off the bench.

Sign and trades have not quite worked out well. If they were to work out a deal with the Knicks (which is still possible) it would cost them just as much on the books next year so it is unlikely something will happen unless it is a mind blowing offer.

The economy is hurting a lot of NBA teams. The 6ers are one of the teams. I actually heard that a Andre Iguodala trade is possible if the team they are trading with would be willing to return equal value on AI9 and take on Dalembert's or Brand's huge contracts as well.

Why would a team give them equal value for AI and take a bad contract?

spursfan1000
07-24-2009, 03:07 PM
hes signing with Portland bruh.