PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow

dirk4mvp
07-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Fuck this guy. Spurrier should be able to vote for who he wants and not have to backpeddal just cuz some stupid faggots think Tebow's tears cure cancer. Jevan Snead is a better quarterback anyway.

J.T.
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Tebow's gonna be playing WR in the NFL. Watch.

DMX7
07-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Spurrier should be able to vote for who he wants and not have to backpeddal just cuz some stupid faggots think Tebow's tears cure cancer.

They don't?

http://bumpshack.com/2008/05/06/tim-tebow-circumsizes-poor-filipino-boys/

IronMexican
07-24-2009, 06:21 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/07/!BT7L!SQ!mk~$%28KGrHgoOKkMEjlLmT%28phBKK+21o42!~~_ 3.JPG

mookie2001
07-24-2009, 07:48 PM
today on espn all they talked about was tebow being left off one coachs first team and tebow saving himself for marriage

how about some FOOTBALL talk dam

CubanSucks
07-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Tebow's gonna be playing WR in the NFL. Watch.

:lol:wakeup

redraiderinfiji
07-25-2009, 05:53 PM
hey mookie....the girl in your signature has major f-ing kanckles!

Cant_Be_Faded
07-25-2009, 07:01 PM
I think its pathetic. The vary nature of a vote allows you to do just that: vote. If it's predetermined, why give people a vote.

Fuck Tebow. And Bradford. Cross eyed motherfucker

mookie2001
07-25-2009, 07:22 PM
yeah its sad that the OBC had to apologize for it

i mean how do you figure baylor has 3 first team defenders while texas has 2, because people voted

dirk4mvp
07-25-2009, 08:27 PM
The fact stands that Jevan Snead > Tebow

mookie2001
07-25-2009, 08:50 PM
i know he beat tebow last year and tebow didnt start as a freshman

but i never looked to the sidelines to see tebow with a pathetic look of prepubescent fear, come in the game with an "i've already transfered" body language and unveil to the entire world that he has no scrot and isnt ready to be a third stringer at baylor let alone a powerhouse

i saw snead play the worst game in texas history, worse than roy williams vs ou, worse than chris sims vs ou, worse than melton vs a&M, worse than brian boddicker in the 03 tournament, worse colt vs a&m in 07, worse than richard waltons ricky williams and the entire defense combined vs ucla in 1997, worse than dj augustine vs usc in 2007 tourney (hard to admit- this game was a basketball abomination)

you might forget that if youre an ole miss fan or duke fan but the look on his face when he stepped into the huddle against kstate in 06, is something i'll take to the grave

dirk4mvp
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
He sure doesn't have a problem throttling Texas Tekka.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-26-2009, 11:13 AM
i know he beat tebow last year and tebow didnt start as a freshman

but i never looked to the sidelines to see tebow with a pathetic look of prepubescent fear, come in the game with an "i've already transfered" body language and unveil to the entire world that he has no scrot and isnt ready to be a third stringer at baylor let alone a powerhouse

i saw snead play the worst game in texas history, worse than roy williams vs ou, worse than chris sims vs ou, worse than melton vs a&M, worse than brian boddicker in the 03 tournament, worse colt vs a&m in 07, worse than richard waltons ricky williams and the entire defense combined vs ucla in 1997, worse than dj augustine vs usc in 2007 tourney (hard to admit- this game was a basketball abomination)

you might forget that if youre an ole miss fan or duke fan but the look on his face when he stepped into the huddle against kstate in 06, is something i'll take to the grave

god that day was an abortion in ut sports history

j-6
07-26-2009, 12:13 PM
worse than richard waltons ricky williams and the entire defense combined vs ucla in 1997

Was in a discussion about this last week with an old friend of mine. We went to that game and were arguing which was worse, 66-3 to unranked UCLA or the 2000 OU debacle?

We were in the front row of the old north end zone seats for UCLA, stayed the entire fucking game, and ran out of Old Crow before halftime. As the crowd thinned, everyone left came up and started sitting with us, sharing flasks of randomness and misery. There may have been 5,000 people left by the end of the game - maybe. People remember Walton that day, but how about Ralph Lauren Cherry? He must have fumbled five times and threw three picks. And it was so fucking hot and humid. I passed out under an oak tree at Scottish Rite walking home.

Worst part of that OU game was when I climbed all the way down to take a leak (if you've ever sat at the top of the Cotton Bowl, you understand) and some frat pledges were lined up chanting "TEXAS SUCKS" in the bathroom doing that upside-down hook 'em thing. I was like, it's cold and rainy, I'm drunk, my team is down five TD's and has rolled over, I have to wait five minutes to piss in an 80 year old bathroom, and this too? We were so miserable that we checked out and drove back right after the game.

Anyway, fuck Jevan Snead.

IronMexican
07-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Was in a discussion about this last week with an old friend of mine. We went to that game and were arguing which was worse, 66-3 to unranked UCLA or the 2000 OU debacle?

We were in the front row of the old north end zone seats for UCLA, stayed the entire fucking game, and ran out of Old Crow before halftime. As the crowd thinned, everyone left came up and started sitting with us, sharing flasks of randomness and misery. There may have been 5,000 people left by the end of the game - maybe. People remember Walton that day, but how about Ralph Lauren Cherry? He must have fumbled five times and threw three picks. And it was so fucking hot and humid. I passed out under an oak tree at Scottish Rite walking home.

Worst part of that OU game was when I climbed all the way down to take a leak (if you've ever sat at the top of the Cotton Bowl, you understand) and some frat pledges were lined up chanting "TEXAS SUCKS" in the bathroom doing that upside-down hook 'em thing. I was like, it's cold and rainy, I'm drunk, my team is down five TD's and has rolled over, I have to wait five minutes to piss in an 80 year old bathroom, and this too? We were so miserable that we checked out and drove back right after the game.

You expected Snead to wait till his Senior year to start at UT?

j-6
07-26-2009, 12:30 PM
You expected Snead to wait till his Senior year to start at UT?

It's funny, he decommitted from Florida after Tebow signed. Then he came to Texas, Colt beat him out, and he wound up at Ole Miss. Then he beats Florida the first time he plays them. I don't get the guy unless he's totally changed his work ethic and attitude as a Rebel.

Read Mookie's post and maybe K-State Spur will chime in - he was totally unprepared and was heading a vastly superior yet underperforming team, even with the huge comeback. Mack even made some underhanded comment about if Snead had a couple of weeks to get ready to play, they might have won.

IronMexican
07-26-2009, 12:35 PM
It's funny, he decommitted from Florida after Tebow signed. Then he came to Texas, Colt beat him out, and he wound up at Ole Miss. Then he beats Florida the first time he plays them. I don't get the guy unless he's totally changed his work ethic and attitude as a Rebel.

Read Mookie's post and maybe K-State Spur will chime in - he was totally unprepared and was heading a vastly superior yet underperforming team, even with the huge comeback. Mack even made some underhanded comment about if Snead had a couple of weeks to get ready to play, they might have won.

I think Snead was just looking to get to the NFL as soon as possible. He wanted to go where he was gonna get some PT early. Colt beat him out, so he's gonna have to wait 4 years to start at UT?

j-6
07-26-2009, 12:56 PM
I think Snead was just looking to get to the NFL as soon as possible. He wanted to go where he was gonna get some PT early. Colt beat him out, so he's gonna have to wait 4 years to start at UT?

Well, you're right. He put himself ahead of the team and a lot of UT guys, myself included, think he's a douche. But I'm a college guy and I've read enough of your posts that you're an NFL guy. I've been of the opinion that he left because Mack was never going to go through the Major/Simms debacle again. Besides, is Ole Miss going to make it through Bama and Florida and win the SEC any time soon? If it was just PT, he could have gone somewhere instate like Bobby Reid and Bomar did. It's all about him.

I don't get the whole "NFL as fast as I can" thing. There's less than 100 QB jobs in the NFL and what, 220 guys get drafted every year? He's played one season. In your opinion, what's the draft order for Tebow, Snead, McCoy, and Bradford? And does Robinson from Okie State go ahead of any of them? Or Max Hall (BYU)?

mookie2001
07-26-2009, 01:09 PM
he didnt matter how long he waited, they were both freshman in 06 and would be seniors together if he stayed at UT, he was already transfered in his mind. AFTER that game he knew he could never show his face in the austin area for the rest of his life

and god j6 you went to the ucla game?

i wouldve had cut my dick off in public, walton and ricky both lost fumbles if i remember, it was different than vs OU because everyone knew mackovic was finished before that game, and it was like the beginning of the end of a bad movie, the game just made you wonder if someone would murder him before the next game

the ass whippings vs OU could be summed up to ou having superior teams and us having chris sims at qb and sloan, bj and roy never even showing up for 4 games. but then again you didnt know if mack was finished or if he would lose 10 straight vs stoops, it was beyond unsettling

IronMexican
07-26-2009, 01:14 PM
from the mock drafts I've read, people have him as the first QB taken. I don't think he's NFL ready, but I said the same thing about Cutler and Matt Ryan. I think Bradford iss the best prospect in the 2010 draft. I can't really get more into the draft since I am on my phone. And excuse the typos, if I left any.

j-6
07-26-2009, 01:31 PM
he didnt matter how long he waited, they were both freshman in 06 and would be seniors together if he stayed at UT, he was already transfered in his mind. AFTER that game he knew he could never show his face in the austin area for the rest of his life

and god j6 you went to the ucla game?

i wouldve had cut my dick off in public, walton and ricky both lost fumbles if i remember, it was different than vs OU because everyone knew mackovic was finished before that game, and it was like the beginning of the end of a bad movie, the game just made you wonder if someone would murder him before the next game

the ass whippings vs OU could be summed up to ou having superior teams and us having chris sims at qb and sloan, bj and roy never even showing up for 4 games. but then again you didnt know if mack was finished or if he would lose 10 straight vs stoops, it was beyond unsettling

Yup, it was terrible. Skip Fucking Hicks and Cade Fucking McCown. We thought Dodds was going to go down there and fire Johnny Mac at halftime.
The best part was when we all dressed in maroon and went to an Aggie bar for the Cotton Bowl on New Years and watched A&M choke against those guys. There's a pretty big group of Horns and Ags between ages 30-35 that absolutely hate UCLA over that 97 season.

I think what made the OU one so bad was just how cold and miserable and drenched we were and how shitty our seats were.

J.T.
07-26-2009, 01:42 PM
tebow saving himself for marriage

What? Tebow's a virgin?

mookie2001
07-26-2009, 01:51 PM
he didnt say that but he said he was saving himself for marriage, colt and him are having a christian fellowship competition this year

did anyone see aggy 77-0 loss v OU in person?, even i felt shame after that one

J.T.
07-26-2009, 01:55 PM
Dude how do you win two national championships and not get any ass because of it?

I think I hate Tim Tebow even more now.

dirk4mvp
07-26-2009, 02:17 PM
I don't think there's any way you can be the big dawg on campus at UT or UF and not succumb to the massive amounts of ass that is being thrown at you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-26-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't think there's any way you can be the big dawg on campus at UT or UF and not succumb to the massive amounts of ass that is being thrown at you.

I think even Danny Ainge got plenty of ass being the BMOC of BYU.

DMX7
07-26-2009, 06:58 PM
The media would never bash him for it though. Tim Tebow is a media god.

mookie2001
07-26-2009, 07:08 PM
bash him for what?

DMX7
07-26-2009, 07:18 PM
bash him for what?

being a virgin. I mean you can't flat out say it but there are ways of subtly bashing him.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-26-2009, 07:28 PM
his girlfriend has tits the size of watermelons, theres no way he's saving himself

but he says it

he's like a jonas brother in that regard

CubanSucks
07-27-2009, 01:06 AM
his girlfriend has tits the size of watermelons, theres no way he's saving himself

but he says it

he's like a jonas brother in that regard

If you're talking about Denise Milani then I'm pretty sure it's just a rumor. If not...then please tell me who this girlfriend is.

CubanSucks
07-27-2009, 01:08 AM
being a virgin. I mean you can't flat out say it but there are ways of subtly bashing him.

Ok but why would the media bash him for being a virgin?

J.T.
07-27-2009, 02:49 AM
Ok but why would the media bash him for being a virgin?

Because you gotta be a total fucking square to graduate high school with your V Card still in your back pocket, let alone be the starting QB on a good football team with two NCAA championship rings on your hand.

samikeyp
07-27-2009, 09:20 AM
lol at the whole "I love Jesus but I am going to taunt an injured opponent lying on the ground" thing.

Holmes_Fans
07-27-2009, 10:10 AM
The media would never bash him for it though. Tim Tebow is a media god.
No reputable media outlet is going to bash him for upholding his christian values by still being a virgin. They are just asking for a PR nightmare.

CubanSucks
07-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Because you gotta be a total fucking square to graduate high school with your V Card still in your back pocket, let alone be the starting QB on a good football team with two NCAA championship rings on your hand.

Again, why would the MEDIA bash him for his virginity? MEDIA not you

Kermit
07-27-2009, 03:30 PM

I was tripping acid at this game. In hindsight it probably wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made. I kept asking people if they thought Texas could come back. My friends would tell them I was tripping and then they would laugh uncomfortably until they saw that my pupils were the size of a quarter. Apparantly, all Cade had to do was throw down the middle of the field, and I kept pointing this out. I do remember how easy tickets were to get after this game.

Brutalis
07-27-2009, 03:32 PM
Tebow gets ass. He has had ass. He is an ass. Media eats his shit up. Tired of hearing about the SS thing on the radio already... Florida still owns the ole ball coach apparently

Kermit
07-27-2009, 03:33 PM
And all you have to do is read Basketbawful's account of rooming with a shitty backup center to know that college athletes get tons and tons of ass, successful or not. Tebow is full of shit. He can fuck the hottest girl on UF's campus and have her to things that would make 2 Girls and a Cup look like a Disney movie. Anyone who believes Tebow is an ignorant, innocent douche.

symple19
07-27-2009, 05:50 PM
tebow's trophy case > colt, bradford, snead, etc
nice, end/thread

johngateswhiteley
07-27-2009, 05:51 PM
i don't care if tebow is a virgin or not...i'd just feel sorry for him. he is, without a doubt, giving up the best and most ass he would ever get in his entire life. things will be different in the NFL.

J.T.
07-27-2009, 05:54 PM
i don't care if tebow is a virgin or not...i'd just feel sorry for him. he is, without a doubt, giving up the best and most ass he would ever get in his entire life. things will be different in the NFL.

Not too much different, except the ladies will know he's making bank and try to hit him with a rape accusation like that bitch is doing to Rapelisburger right now.

johngateswhiteley
07-27-2009, 05:57 PM
Not too much different, except the ladies will know he's making bank and try to hit him with a rape accusation like that bitch is doing to Rapelisburger right now.

i disagree...it will be hugely different (as for as quality and amount).

pkbpkb81
07-27-2009, 06:10 PM
he didnt say that but he said he was saving himself for marriage, colt and him are having a christian fellowship competition this year

did anyone see aggy 77-0 loss v OU in person?, even i felt shame after that one

i did at even us in the crowd started to feel really bad for the aggies

until late in the game they sacked the back up qb and got up and acted like they had just one the game we all loled at the aggies and wanted the team to drop a 100 on them

Kermit
07-27-2009, 06:34 PM
i did at even us in the crowd started to feel really bad for the aggies

until late in the game they sacked the back up qb and got up and acted like they had just one the game we all loled at the aggies and wanted the team to drop a 100 on them

This was quite possibly the most unintentionally funny moment in sports. He came out of that sack like the dude who knocked up Jessica Alba.