PDA

View Full Version : Guy With Gun Confronts Skateboarder

Sense
07-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Watch this video... would you do the same?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681

french bread
07-24-2009, 07:02 PM
:lmao

sook
07-24-2009, 07:04 PM
fucking idiot i would have kept beating the shit out of him, that skateboard looks like a favorable weapon

BruceBowenFan
07-24-2009, 07:14 PM
IMHO i would have kept going, i would have wanted to see the man bleed.

Sense
07-24-2009, 07:19 PM
IMHO i would have kept going, i would have wanted to see the man bleed.

Honestly, I would've stopped until I couldn't move my hands.... I got mad just watching the shit... I can't imagine the rage I would've felt if it would've happened to me.

BruceBowenFan
07-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Honestly, I would've stopped until I couldn't move my hands.... I got mad just watching the shit... I can't imagine the rage I would've felt if it would've happened to me.

It was kinda stupid of his friends to say stop, i wouldn't have stopped if a gun was pointed in my face.

mookie2001
07-24-2009, 07:38 PM
in your humble opinion you wouldve kept going?

anyway if someone points a gun at you, they just gave you license to kill if you want to risk it

you can tell the gunman was drunk or wasted off some shit

iggypop123
07-24-2009, 08:25 PM
some stupid skaters

SpursGirl21
07-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Where was the leg sweep?

bostonguy
07-24-2009, 08:41 PM
I would have done the exact same thing. You dont threaten my life in that way and get away with it. I would have kept beating that gunman until I literally couldnt keep hitting him due to fatigue. If I was a skater, I would have use the board and wouldnt stop until the fatigue kicked in as well. Shit if I had a sharp object I would have stabbed out both of his eyes and blind the fucker for life for having the audacity of threatening my life.

phyzik
07-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Where was the leg sweep?

:lol post winner!

seriously though, I thought the guy got off way too easy. I've ran over a motherfucker for robbing me when I had a broken leg (I didnt kill him, he rolled off my hood and hit the windshield, there's a post about it here somewhere). Dont doubt, if this happened to me, I would have done some shit to seriously fuck him up.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2009, 08:55 PM
:lmao I woulda kept going. That Mexican guy was def. wasted.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-24-2009, 09:00 PM
I would have done the exact same thing. You dont threaten my life in that way and get away with it. I would have kept beating that gunman until I literally couldnt keep hitting him due to fatigue. If I was a skater, I would have use the board and wouldnt stop until the fatigue kicked in as well. Shit if I had a sharp object I would have stabbed out both of his eyes and blind the fucker for life for having the audacity of threatening my life.

As brutal as this sounds I agree. If you're gonna pull a bush move and pull a gun at someone knowing they don't have a gun and when they didn't do anything wrong, they've got the right to do pretty much anything to you. Anything qualifies as self-defense when your life is blatantly threatened like that.

BlackSwordsMan
07-24-2009, 09:30 PM
http://gprime.net/video.php/completeass

Sense
07-24-2009, 10:34 PM
looked like he was going to punch him with the gun

pistol whip? lol

Sense
07-24-2009, 10:37 PM

now that kid........

I'd break some of his bones

MaNuMaNiAc
07-24-2009, 10:58 PM

I'm liable to kill that prick if he did something like that to me. I'd grab the nearest piece of pipe and bash his fucking head in.

mavs>spurs2
07-24-2009, 11:07 PM
that was a fucking ballsy move going after a guy with a gun. i would have just walked away or ran. that kid has some giant balls.

Sense
07-24-2009, 11:19 PM
that was a fucking ballsy move going after a guy with a gun. i would have just walked away or ran. that kid has some giant balls.

Looking at the kid I guess I was able to tell he wouldn't shoot...

but he kept going at him... there was a bigger chance of him firing accidentally than on purpose, so I guess that's why the skater reacted... and I think I would've done the same.

but yeah gutsy nonetheless... and he got the gun out of his hands quick too

Brutalis
07-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Awesome how little dude beat his ass. And still got off easy. I would have turned him into a cripple.

pawe
07-24-2009, 11:44 PM
The gun toting fatass deserved the beatdown. His idiot friend also got his shit kicked outta him in the background.

DMX7
07-25-2009, 01:14 AM
anyway if someone points a gun at you, they just gave you license to kill if you want to risk it

He got the gun away from him, no way a court lets you kill him after he clearly wasn't a threat anymore. Guy couldn't fight either.

Cry Havoc
07-25-2009, 01:28 AM
He got the gun away from him, no way a court lets you kill him after he clearly wasn't a threat anymore. Guy couldn't fight either.

Bull. Someone threatens your life with a gun, you cannot be sure that they don't have another in their pocket, or a knife, or anything that could do serious damage. If there is a threat made on your life, you have the right to defend yourself against any possible attack. The guy was still moving and at one point attempted to throw the guy off of him.

I wouldn't have stopped, either. Someone threatens my life, I'm going to make damn sure they never, ever forget what happened. I would have put him in the hospital. What's to say I just knock him out and he's there with a gun waiting for me the next day. I would have beat him, then held him down until the cops come, and let them deal with him.

I've seen the other video before. That guy is going to get a rude awakening someday (if he hasn't already) when he tries to do that to someone who's packing a weapon or a gun. I hope.

bostonguy
07-25-2009, 02:25 AM

That skater hits him and then runs like a coward as soon as he sees the guy in the white get up. What pisses me off even more is the people who watched didnt even help the guy out and checked to see if he was ok. They just stood there and watched him get beat with a skateboard like that. They are just as much as cowards as that skate boarding douche by allowing that to happen and letting him get away.

jimo2305
07-25-2009, 02:52 AM
his friends should've cornered the guy with the gun and moved in..

what the skateboarder did was very risky.. the gun coulda fired off by accident..

nonetheless he was very brave and that guy with the gun woulda been borderline dead if it were me beating up on him..

Bigzax
07-25-2009, 09:06 AM
if you're gonna shoot, shoot. don't talk.

Whisky Dog
07-25-2009, 09:40 AM
I talk like I'm a badass who wouldn't pee his pants if a real life threatening scenario happened happened cause I'm on the Internet

DarkReign
07-25-2009, 10:19 AM
I talk like I'm a badass who wouldn't pee his pants if a real life threatening scenario happened happened cause I'm on the Internet

Same.

Some guy pulls a gun and I dont have one, I probably run, period.

Cry Havoc
07-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Same.

Some guy pulls a gun and I dont have one, I probably run, period.

Oh, me too, definitely. But if I got the guy down, he'd be in bad shape before anyone could pull me off.

I think what sets him off is the dude with the gun starts asking/threatening his brother. He's pretty complacent until that, and then he just goes off. I could see how that would give you a super shot of adrenaline.

Shank
07-25-2009, 10:30 AM
I love his gangstaaaaaa buddy getting his ass pinned in the background, too.

IronMexican
07-25-2009, 10:34 AM
I'd do a round house kick, which would instantly knock him unconscious till the next morning.

Fillmoe
07-25-2009, 11:16 AM
someone needs to revoke that guys cholo card... dont pull it out if you aint gonna use it

Wild Cobra
07-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Watch this video... would you do the same?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1248394681
Hard to say. I might have killed him if he was waving the gun at me.

Wild Cobra
07-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Not really. He might be on a mission to kill no matter what you do, and is just having fun in the process. Some gangs require you to kill for initiation. Walk away, and he might shoot you in the back.

If you know what you're doing, and fast enough, you can move before a person has time to react. Timing is key, and maintaining enough cool to do so. Adrenalin really helps!

My instinct would be to rip his throat out.

Sense
07-25-2009, 01:38 PM

I would've been scared had it not been a stupid immature cholo wannabe kid.

He reacted perfectly...

calm and then went for the gun.... at that state you gotta let the guy think hes in control.

I wouldn't have... I don't think I would've ran either. If you're in that position... you react. Running won't get you anywhere if he runs behind you.. or shoots you before you're too far away. Running is the best option though... if you're far enough any amateur shooter will never hit you

BlackSwordsMan
07-25-2009, 01:51 PM
how tom cruise would have done it
-zJlsc8GU50

BruceBowenFan
07-25-2009, 02:06 PM
how tom cruise would have done it
-zJlsc8GU50
Its the way it should always be done.

Leetonidas
07-25-2009, 02:46 PM
in your humble opinion you wouldve kept going?

you can tell the gunman was drunk or wasted off some shit

I'm pretty sure the H stands for honest, at least that's what I always thought.

But yeah, that was pretty badass. Fuck wannabe cholo fags with guns.