PDA

View Full Version : Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa - Bad ass mofos

phyzik
07-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Two of my favorite martial artists, cant wait to see their next movies.

Donnie Yen

vZs48lJXhxM

3qhPDEOYbx4

Y67D9I5MRqg

Tony Jaa

ds36EeXhh-Y

4y2AmUmWOh0

knVVy-96sMU

leemajors
07-24-2009, 09:31 PM
check out the protector then. I think Jaa easily beats any Segal broken limb records in the final fight scene.

phyzik
07-24-2009, 09:38 PM
check out the protector then. I think Jaa easily beats any Segal broken limb records in the final fight scene.

Yeah, The dude is a badass. I found out about him by looking at movies on demand and seeing Ong Bak just by coincidence... That movie is full of beating-the-shit-out-of-someone goodness.

The Protector final fight scene is just plain fucking brutal... I love it!

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2009, 09:39 PM
donnie yen fkn pass his prime today...shouldve done more movies when he was in his prime compared today...

Jing Wu...he was supposed to be the next big thing coming out of china...i like his villain roles...

phyzik
07-24-2009, 09:42 PM
donnie yen fkn pass his prime today...shouldve done more movies when he was in his prime compared today...

Jing Wu...he was supposed to be the next big thing coming out of china...i like his villain roles...

I dont think Donnie is done yet, I heard that they are releasing an American version if Yip Man. I think he could be the next Jackie Chan except without the crazy stunts. Probably more like Chow Yun Fat.

I can tell you this, if they ever make a movie based off the Dark Elf series books from R.A. Salvatore (Drizzt Du'Urden) I would love to see Tony Jaa in the character of Drizzt. He has the looks and the moves to pull it off.

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2009, 09:48 PM
I dont think Donnie is done yet, I heard that they are releasing an American version if Yip Man. I think he could be the next Jackie Chan except without the crazy stunts. Probably more like Chow Yun Fat.

10-15 yrs ago then yes he wouldve been the next jackie or jet...but now? his fkn old man and pass his prime....this guy choreographs a variety of martial arts thats in the trend into his movies...

wu jing was meant to be the next jet li...another wushu practitioner....

phyzik
07-24-2009, 09:59 PM
BTW, I just turned on the TV. If you've got Time Warner...... Channel 207 is showing "Way of the Dragon" starting now. Bruce Lee will always be the Micheal Jordan of Martial Arts. :ihit