PDA

View Full Version : Favorite moments from Clips game

exstatic
04-07-2005, 10:39 AM
1) The pass by the Clips (first Q?) that fooled no one. FOUR Spurs were immediately around the ball. Sean said it was like throwing one piece of bacon to your dogs. :lol

2) Speaking of Sean, he did a "bunny ears" on Pop, using the video monitor to position himself while Pop was having a LONG discussion with the refs. :lol

3) GRob, a career 82% FT shooter clanks his first one in SA. Welcome to the Spurs, Big Dog. :lol

samikeyp
04-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Marks with his under the armpit no look pass to Nazr (I think) that he almost scored on.

Jimcs50
04-07-2005, 10:42 AM
TD pulled Manu's hair when Manu finally went out of game for good and went to bench in 4th Q.

Manu turned around quickly to see who did it and TD was right there smiling.

That was funny.

Jimcs50
04-07-2005, 10:43 AM
Marks with his under the armpit no look pass to Nazr (I think) that he almost scored on.

Yes, "Hands of Stone" Nazr missed the shot to ruin one of the best assists of the year, had the shot gone in.

:cuss

smeagol
04-07-2005, 10:44 AM
TD pulled Manu's hair when Manu finally went out of game for good and went to bench in 4th Q.

That was funny.
Funny indeed!

TMTTRIO
04-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Alley oop from Barry to Manu

CosmicCowboy
04-07-2005, 11:02 AM

That was funny.

I was sitting about 30 feet from the bench and the Spurs starters were goofing big time with Tim in the 4th...TD was sitting behind them and they were all randomly wadding their warmups up and flipping them back over their shoulders trying to hit Tim in the face...he would then wait till they weren't looking and throw them back...Tony Parker jumped up and whirled around like he was gonna go over his chair and square off with Tim and then stopped and grinned and all the players were laughing their asses off...

CosmicCowboy
04-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Actually my favorite moment of the game was when that snooty bitch behind the bar in the Saddles and Spurs club FINALLY took our drink order...the bar service in that place is absolutely atrocious...we barely got back to our seats for the third quarter...

Jimcs50
04-07-2005, 11:09 AM
Actually my favorite moment of the game was when that snooty bitch behind the bar in the Saddles and Spurs club FINALLY took our drink order...the bar service in that place is absolutely atrocious...we barely got back to our seats for the third quarter...

That was Angel luv!!!

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

CosmicCowboy
04-07-2005, 11:17 AM
That was Angel luv!!!

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

:wtf

boutons
04-07-2005, 11:25 AM
"TD pulled Manu's hair"

Did you see Manu effeminately, swooshly, fluffing and flicking his hair at his neck to get it back in place? I laughed out loud. What a bunch of jokers. :)

TMTTRIO
04-07-2005, 11:46 AM
Kind of surprising to me but Bruce said that Manu was actually one of the biggest jokers/pranksters in the locker room :lol. I would love to see them when they're not on court.

Cant_Be_Faded
04-07-2005, 12:44 PM
I will be generic and say Manu's dunk.

When i saw it in real time i swore he travelled, i was like, bad ass dunk, but they let him get away with one.

But when they showed the replay it was CLEAN...clean! Every ginobili dunk just has something about it that is amazing to me. His athleticism is deceptive, like dwyane wade's.

Dunks just get busted outta nowhere, adding to their excitement factor, heh.

Taco
04-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Alley oop from Barry to Manu

Who gave Barry that shiner?

"Come on Cut me Mick"

Ishta
04-07-2005, 01:13 PM
My favorite moment........

Quite simply THE WIN!! Everything else was a bonus!!http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smispin.gif

Guru of Nothing
04-07-2005, 01:19 PM
I think the vBookie winners from last night ought to show a little love in this thread for Mike Dunleavy picking up that last technical foul.

MaNuMaNiAc
04-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Mike Dunleavy = my heroe lol! happy?

Taco
04-07-2005, 02:03 PM
I think the vBookie winners from last night ought to show a little love in this thread for Mike Dunleavy picking up that last technical foul.

Thank you Mikey!!!

Ishta
04-07-2005, 02:17 PM
:lol :lol :lol Thanks Mike:lol :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
04-07-2005, 02:44 PM
I hated that last T. It screwed me.

The pass from Marks was killer, it was a shame he didn't get an assist for it.

picnroll
04-07-2005, 03:07 PM
When Robinson hit his first J. A guy who actually does what the Spurs signed him up for right from the get go.

EasilyAmused
04-07-2005, 03:49 PM
2) Speaking of Sean, he did a "bunny ears" on Pop, using the video monitor to position himself while Pop was having a LONG discussion with the refs. :lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Sweetmelody06/Manu/pop-03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Sweetmelody06/Manu/manu-01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v155/Sweetmelody06/Manu/manu-02.jpg

Those were some funny moments

usckk
04-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Haha Nice.

Rydia
04-07-2005, 05:36 PM
I will be generic and say Manu's dunk.

When i saw it in real time i swore he travelled, i was like, bad ass dunk, but they let him get away with one.

But when they showed the replay it was CLEAN...clean! Every ginobili dunk just has something about it that is amazing to me. His athleticism is deceptive, like dwyane wade's.

Dunks just get busted outta nowhere, adding to their excitement factor, heh.

Hahaha! My annnnnnoying Uncles (Suns Fans BLAH :o ) Said they were yelling at the TV talking trash about how Manu Travelled. All I hear about from them is how Manu travelled! Then They showed the replay and he only took I Think two steps...shut them up real fast.

They went from accusing to "DUde! He's awesome to bad he's not on the Suns!" haha Imagine that?

Solid D
04-07-2005, 06:14 PM
My favorite (most humorous) moment was the make-up call in the 3rd. Bruce Bowen knocks the ball loose from Magette, ball goes off Magette's elbow o/b and replay bears that out. The Clips inbound the ball and the refs call 3 seconds on the Clips when only 2.5 seconds had ticked off the clock after the inbounds. :lol Absolutely incredible. I thought Dunleavy was going to blow a wingnut.

exstatic
04-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Actually, I thought the out of bounds call was fair. Bowen could have been called for a foul because the Clipper player ended up on the floor, involuntarily.

The three second call was hilarious, though. Pop and the Spurs assistants were laughing. There was 5 seconds left on the shot clock when they inbounded the ball, and when the call was made, there were 2 seconds left. I don't think the guy could have even been in the paint with a live ball for 3 seconds. :lol

Solid D
04-07-2005, 06:34 PM

I didn't see the game live but I saw the DVR replay later and it was T-Mass who missed the reverse layup on that sweet pass from Marks.