PDA

View Full Version : Those who have NFL Network...

manufan10
07-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Do you consider the NFL Network to be the same as ESPN. Is it crap, or do they do a better job of covering the sport?

IronMexican
07-25-2009, 12:38 PM
I don't have NFL network anymore, but I will chime in. It is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than ESPN. Once you watch NFL Total Access, you will never want to watch NFL Live. America's Game, game replays, and so many other things(Especially during the regular season and pre-draft talk)

scottspurs
07-25-2009, 12:39 PM
NFL network is better than ESPN because they cover every team on a consistent basis. Some teams never get talked about on ESPN. ESPN also hates the Cowboys. Although, NFL network doesn't love the cowboys either they at least don't show bias against them.

scottspurs
07-25-2009, 12:42 PM
I don't have NFL network anymore, but I will chime in. It is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than ESPN. Once you watch NFL Total Access, you will never want to watch NFL Live. America's Game, game replays, and so many other things(Especially during the regular season and pre-draft talk)

And I love watching America's Game and the replays. During the summertime i really start to miss football season, but with nfl network you can watch a game that you maybe didn't watch during the previous season.

bresilhac
07-25-2009, 06:50 PM
The NFLN is terrific. They don't show any bias toward any one team, at least it doesn't seem apparent that they do, they cover all NFL teams with equal fervor, and it's chock full of NFL history presentations. Don't get me started on ESPN. That network is complete garbage and I avoid watching it.

Spursfan092120
07-25-2009, 07:06 PM
NFL Network is 100 times better. Better coverage, less BS...no bias. It's so much more interesting, and the classic games and NFL Films are freaking fantastic. ESPN is garbage.

Obstructed_View
07-26-2009, 01:42 AM
NFL Network has taken the torch from NFL films to become what all sports networks should be. ESPN, Fox Sports and especially NBATV should pattern themselves after it. During the regular season, they show the best games of the week. These games have the punts, timeouts, instant replays, etc edited out and have voiceovers from press conferences talking about specific plays as they happen. And their analysts are the best anywhere for the most part.

dirk4mvp
07-26-2009, 02:12 AM
ESPN also hates the Cowboys.

:lmao

:cry

manufan10
07-26-2009, 02:24 AM

:lol

IronMexican
07-26-2009, 11:28 AM

It's true. Why do you think ESPN talks about them for half the show?

Durant82
07-26-2009, 12:20 PM
Deion Sanders is gold too.

http://www.bobanddan.com/Deion%27s%20Greatest%20Achievement.mp3

"The late, great Gil Brandt"

"Oh, a phong is ringin!"

"Michael Trabtree!"