PDA

View Full Version : Official UTSA blahblah

Pages : [1] 2

Kori Ellis
07-26-2009, 03:33 AM
Continuation thread. The other one is too big.

Thanks.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-26-2009, 08:35 AM
lol UTSA

Cant_Be_Faded
07-26-2009, 11:11 AM
utsa > itt tech

mookie2001
07-26-2009, 01:13 PM
im applying to grad school so i got all those college magazines and i read that utsa is a tier 4 university

dirk4mvp
07-26-2009, 01:23 PM
lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Devry > UTSA

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-27-2009, 10:15 AM
lol utsa

dirk4mvp
07-27-2009, 12:03 PM
lol utsa

ATRAIN
07-27-2009, 12:07 PM
Aveda Institute > UTSA

ATRAIN
07-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Lol utsa still sucks chodes

Phillip
07-27-2009, 12:30 PM
lol utsa

tonylongoriafan
07-27-2009, 01:53 PM
utsa > everything

J.T.
07-27-2009, 04:30 PM
Why can't we have "Official UTSA sucks chodes thread (2)" like the Quattro?

dirk4mvp
07-27-2009, 04:36 PM

Someone should make that thread and we can pretend like this one was never here.

bugoy
07-27-2009, 09:43 PM
hi

07-27-2009, 09:47 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/Arsenic_find_led_to_worse_revelations_about_UTSA.h tml

hen safety workers at the University of Texas at San Antonio found elevated levels of toxic arsenic in a campus greenhouse in 2006, the damage control began.

“I can imagine a disgruntled student or employee reporting that the facility is contaminated to one of the TV stations and finding one of their live-cams parked outside the greenhouse during sweeps week,” an associate dean in the College of Sciences wrote in an e-mail. “If our students, faculty or staff are exposed to contaminants like lead or arsenic, there is some risk of civil action to recover damages related to health.”

The latter fear came to pass last year, when former doctoral student Rob Wayne sued UTSA, claiming his exposure to arsenic in the greenhouse caused a bout with cancer. Turns out, the greenhouse was just one incident on a list of crises plaguing UTSA's earth and environmental sciences department.

Documents generated from Wayne's lawsuit and from open records laws reveal years of infighting, dysfunction, and a lack of money and know-how needed to run the graduate programs key to UTSA's transformation into a premier research university. The general tumult — which included accusations that UTSA staff planted the toxic arsenic to sabotage a professor — nearly crippled the fledgling doctoral program in environmental sciences and engineering and led to dissolution of the earth and environmental sciences department.

With legislators dangling millions of dollars in front of emerging research universities to help them gain national stature, the episode raises questions about UTSA's ability to successfully compete for that money.

For example, the doctoral program of which Wayne was a part was supposed to be a “trial balloon” for how UTSA planned to achieve premier research status, according to outside consultants who evaluated the program in 2007.

“Unfortunately, it is not a good example at all,” the consultants wrote. “The program is rife with problems including inadequate student funding ... a lack of leadership ... and grossly unprofessional faculty interactions.”

David Gabler, a UTSA spokesman, said he could not comment on Wayne's lawsuit. But he said the consultants' report was “very useful and the statements generally accepted by UTSA. As a result, the department was dissolved.”

'Embarrassing' problem

Wayne's saga began in 2003, when he joined the first cohort of students in the new doctoral program in environmental science and engineering. He studied allergy-inducing cedar plants common in the Hill Country and shared the university's West Campus greenhouse with students growing plants in arsenic-laced soil, part of a federal grant aimed at remediation of polluted Superfund sites.

According to Wayne, the students frequently left soil on the ground to dry, rinsed soil from plant roots into a sink that drained outdoors and allowed planters to leak liquid onto counters and floors. Once, the students dumped so much dirt on the floor that Wayne was engulfed in a cloud of black dust.

The students were wearing gloves and masks; Wayne was not.

“I was told the experiments were being conducted safely and that contamination should not be a concern,” Wayne said.

Rupali Datta and Dibyendu Sarkar, two former UTSA professors who led the grant-funded projects, said they trained their students to work with toxins but had no control over other students sharing the greenhouse.

“We did everything by the books,” Sarkar said.

But in June 2006, a student complaint prompted staff at UTSA's safety office to take samples from in and around the greenhouse. Lab reports from Alamo Analytical Laboratories showed arsenic levels in some spots exceeded acceptable background levels set by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.

Raymond Baird, senior associate dean of the College of Sciences, was tapped to handle the situation.

In a November 2006 e-mail to his boss, Dean George Perry, Baird said the contamination “raises the specter of an embarrassing public relations problem” for the university.

Baird suggested quickly removing any contaminated soil, getting rid of wooden tables inside the greenhouse, doing safety training for all greenhouse users and installing a card-key lock that records visitors.

Despite Baird's urgent tone, his suggestions took nearly a year to implement.

Though Datta now says the arsenic levels were too low to have caused cancer, she pushed hard for the cleanup and sent e-mails to administrators scolding them for delays.

“By not taking timely measures (the contamination was identified more than a year ago), UTSA is potentially exposing the people working in the greenhouse to serious health risk,” Datta wrote in a June 2007 e-mail to Baird. Datta also accused workers from UTSA's safety office of deliberately planting arsenic in the greenhouse to sabotage her because officials considered her a troublemaker.

“It was done to malign me because UTSA was trying to fire me and some other professors,” Datta said in an interview. An internal investigation found no evidence of sabotage.

Dissolving a department

E-mails and other documents hint that UTSA officials did consider Datta and Sarkar troublemakers.

Datta and Sarkar filed numerous grievances against the university and accused other professors of making false allegations against them and discriminating against them because they are from India. After one verbal dust-up at Broadway Daily Bread, Sarkar and another professor refused to be in the same room together.

Despite the drama, the award-winning pair accounted for nearly 60 percent of all publications and research dollars generated by the earth and environmental sciences department's 15 professors.

In March 2007, Dean Perry gave a group of outside consultants the task of examining the department.

Their report depicted a department suffering from a lack of leadership, no shared vision, appalling faculty behavior and meager resources. Blame went all the way to the top of the university, consultants said.

In the doctoral program, for example, money adequate to support 10 students was being shared among 32, most of whom did not even have a desk. Also, the program touted an engineering component but only required students to take one engineering course, misleading employers about the depth of graduates' skills, the report said.

For these and other reasons, graduate students “expressed a latent sense of animosity toward UTSA,” the report said.

To defuse tensions and salvage the doctoral program, UTSA took the consultants' advice and dissolved the department, allowing other departments to absorb faculty and students.

Datta and Sarkar were not reassigned and floated without a departmental home. They issued a rebuke to the report, calling it biased and incorrect.

“The whole thing was done to kill the environmental science program,” Sarkar said.

This past August, UTSA paid Sarkar, a tenured professor, $127,000 to drop his complaints against the university. Datta said she declined a settlement offer. Both found other jobs out of state.

According to spokesman Gabler, there are no plans to reunite the department.

The doctoral program moved to the civil and environmental engineering department and is “making progress,” according to an outside review in April. But the program still lacks senior leadership, and professors do not generate enough research money to support more students, the review noted.

Cancer diagnosis

Rob Wayne finished classes at UTSA in 2006 and went on to do postdoctoral work at Trinity University.

Throughout the summer of 2007, he struggled with a persistent rash and congestion. In September, doctors diagnosed him with lymphoma and began chemotherapy. An avid bike rider and healthy eater, Wayne researched possible causes for his lymphoma and found studies linking arsenic exposure to cancer.

In December 2007, Wayne told UTSA officials about his diagnosis and filed a workers' compensation claim, which was later denied by the UT System.

As soon as Wayne complained, UTSA shuttered the greenhouse for another round of testing. This time, they tried to re-create Datta's and Sarkar's experiments and measure airborne toxins. The tests, done by the Rimkus Consulting Group, found that arsenic and lead levels in all but one sample were within acceptable limits but that longer-term air monitoring was needed to determine if sustained exposure could lead to potentially dangerous levels.

This past August, Wayne sued for unspecified damages, claiming UTSA officials knew of the contamination but failed to tell users about possible health risks or report it to any regulatory agency.

“I really believe my condition is related to contamination. ... And I think UTSA should demonstrate some responsibility,” Wayne said. “My biggest concern is medical coverage in the future.”

Andrea Morrow, a spokeswoman for the TCEQ, said that even though UTSA found elevated levels of arsenic in the greenhouse, the university cleaned it up and was not required to report it to the state agency.

The greenhouse has reopened, Gabler said, and a biology professor is using it for research.

Regardless of the lawsuit's outcome, Wayne hopes the events will force the university to become more vigilant.

“I want UTSA to be a successful university, I would like to see them become a flagship institution,” he said. “I think they have the ability to do it; they just need to make sure they maintain the highest standards possible to control research.”

07-27-2009, 09:48 PM
lmao utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
07-28-2009, 12:26 PM
shhh laughing to loud

Phillip
07-28-2009, 12:36 PM
lol utsa

dirk4mvp
07-28-2009, 12:37 PM
lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-28-2009, 01:29 PM
lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
07-28-2009, 02:37 PM
shh laughing to loud

Kermit
07-28-2009, 03:02 PM
UTSA = Auto-Erotic Affixiation

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2009, 06:01 PM
lol utsa

Wtf are you spoting incarnate word?

dirk4mvp
07-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Wtf are you spoting incarnate word?

I never even heard of that shit until I saw it on the college team's list.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-28-2009, 10:25 PM
Incarnate Word > UTSA

Trainwreck2100
07-28-2009, 11:59 PM
Incarnate Word > UTSA

incarnate word is a D2 school that hasn't kicked off with no division and a stadium no bigger than a hs stadium, actually their stadium is alot smaller that most hs stadiums.

however

incarnate word>UTSA

Phillip
07-29-2009, 04:38 PM
lol

bugoy
07-29-2009, 07:06 PM
yawn

pkbpkb81
07-29-2009, 07:21 PM
lol > utsa

lebomb
07-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Yall are just pissed because in 2 yrs........yalls schools (ya so called graduated from) aint gonna be SHIT in San Antonio!!! Utsa biatches!!!!

pkbpkb81
07-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Yall are just pissed because in 2 yrs........yalls schools (ya so called graduated from) aint gonna be SHIT in San Antonio!!! Utsa biatches!!!!

The Sooners and longhorns will always be able to come into San Antonio and get better players than utsa will even be talking to

tlu> utsa

lol lebomb tossing Coker’s salad

bugoy
07-29-2009, 08:47 PM
The Sooners and longhorns will always be able to come into San Antonio and get better players than utsa will even be talking to

tlu> utsa

lol lebomb tossing Coker’s salad
rolleyes, now youre just being silly bringing up tlu

Kori Ellis
07-29-2009, 08:50 PM

I don't think that automatic "Hal" splitter is installed in this section. But it should be if you guys are going to keep posting in this dumb thread.

dirk4mvp
07-29-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't think that automatic "Hal" splitter is installed in this section. But it should be if you guys are going to keep posting in this dumb thread.

We are.

lol utsa

Kermit
07-29-2009, 09:46 PM
lol UCLA

bugoy
07-29-2009, 10:10 PM

i give it 10 years but yah -_-

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-29-2009, 10:48 PM
incarnate word is a D2 school that hasn't kicked off with no division and a stadium no bigger than a hs stadium, actually their stadium is alot smaller that most hs stadiums.

however

incarnate word>UTSA

lol

UTSA

dirk4mvp
07-30-2009, 12:41 AM
lol san antonio colleges

lol incarnate word

lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
07-30-2009, 09:13 AM
shhhhhh yall laughing to loud

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-31-2009, 12:10 PM
lol utsa

Phillip
07-31-2009, 12:13 PM
lol utsa

lol hornswoggle = bjot

HORNSWOGGLE
07-31-2009, 12:24 PM
:Dlol phillip=stretch/dirk4mvp/greg oden

shhhh laughing to loud :D

Dr Cox
08-11-2009, 03:23 PM
i hope one day this school can get good at football

pkbpkb81
08-15-2009, 12:34 PM
lol lol
lol lol
lol lol
lol lol
lol lol
lol lol
lollollollollollol

Goran Dragic
08-15-2009, 01:18 PM
lol utsa

stretch
08-21-2009, 09:45 PM
lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-16-2009, 05:49 PM
lol utsa

dirk4mvp
10-16-2009, 05:50 PM
:Dlol phillip=stretch/dirk4mvp/greg oden

shhhh laughing to loud :D

lol hornswoggle

HORNSWOGGLE
10-16-2009, 06:10 PM
lol dirk4mvp

HORNSWOGGLE
10-16-2009, 06:10 PM
its been a while, nice to see you e-life is still goin strong:lol

J.T.
10-16-2009, 07:18 PM
party on wayne

J.T.
10-16-2009, 07:19 PM
lol utsa

lebomb
10-16-2009, 07:21 PM
lol utsa

LOL........they have more UT shirts at walmart for ya. :toast

Whatever. We have our own forum.........heading back over. See ya. :hat

J.T.
10-16-2009, 08:12 PM
lol utsa forum

DMX7
10-16-2009, 08:43 PM
lol utsa

lol, what a fucking loser... digging up a 2 month old thread.

lol utsa

A SWT Alumnus pimping UT. I love it!!!!!!!!!! :lol

J.T.
10-16-2009, 10:36 PM
Ya'll keep enjoying your five man tailgates now, mmkay?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-16-2009, 10:49 PM
lol, what a fucking loser... digging up a 2 month old thread.

All I did was type in "official UTSA" into the search option. Do UTSA students not know how to use search engines?

HORNSWOGGLE
10-16-2009, 11:28 PM
All I did was type in "official UTSA" into the search option. Do UTSA students not know how to use search engines?
lol DUNCANownsKOBE such a loser:lol

J.T.
10-16-2009, 11:40 PM
lol utsa

dirk4mvp
10-16-2009, 11:44 PM
lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-16-2009, 11:51 PM
lol can't use search engines
lol utsa

redraiderinfiji
10-17-2009, 12:20 AM
Lets wait until the season is over......then its on!

J.T.
10-17-2009, 01:20 AM
its 1:20 am and lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-17-2009, 10:11 AM
lol duncanownskobe
lol such a loser

HORNSWOGGLE
10-17-2009, 10:12 AM
lol utsa

lol e-life

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-17-2009, 12:42 PM
lol hornswoggle
lol calling someone who actually attends a real school a loser

sonic21
10-17-2009, 02:09 PM
lol utsa

lebomb
10-17-2009, 05:23 PM
lol hornswoggle

Whats LOL..............my Proffs. in Architecture at Utsa graduated from Texas, Arizona, Arizona St., A&M, Harvard, and Oregon State among other great schools, so WTF does this say about them then? They must not have gotten a good enough education there to teach us at Utsa right? Utsa's former vice president is now the president at Tekatek and the current President at Utsa graduated from UT. Lynn Hickey came to Utsa from A&M....... So what does that say about them........guess they got a crappy education as well........ since they arent doing their job at Utsa :(

The Reckoning
10-17-2009, 05:37 PM
lebomb check your pm's

lebomb
10-17-2009, 05:45 PM
lebomb check your pm's

Did man.............I replied!! Have a good one......... :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Whats LOL..............my Proffs. in Architecture at Utsa graduated from Texas, Arizona, Arizona St., A&M, Harvard, and Oregon State among other great schools, so WTF does this say about them then? They must not have gotten a good enough education there to teach us at Utsa right? Utsa's former vice president is now the president at Tekatek and the current President at Utsa graduated from UT. Lynn Hickey came to Utsa from A&M....... So what does that say about them........guess they got a crappy education as well........ since they arent doing their job at Utsa :(

lol utsa

J.T.
10-17-2009, 06:12 PM
lol utsa

Dr. Gonzo
10-17-2009, 09:50 PM

No real schools would hire them.

andyrunner06
10-18-2009, 12:32 AM
I am a longhorns fan...but all longhorns faggots make me not wanna be one. Shut the f***k up. I graduated from UTSA and now am in grad school.

Trainwreck2100
10-18-2009, 12:39 AM
let us end this mindless innane & stupid quarell
once you see how fruitless it is you'll agree too
learn forgivess and forget for the good of us all
understanding is the key & you agree don't you
think about how good to simply forgive & forget
so throw away the hatred just forget this mess
and stop insulting this fine example of academia

andyrunner06
10-18-2009, 12:47 AM
so throw away the hatred and forget this mess

Now this is how a true UT fan should be :toast.

Trainwreck2100
10-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Now this is how a true UT fan should be :toast.

now i feel kinda bad, not cause you're complimenting me, but it went over your head. Also you weren't here for the UTSA choadbloading that is cause for thread/scorn

Trainwreck2100
10-18-2009, 06:00 PM
so throw away the hatred just forget this mess

nobody? cmon guys i worked like 15 minutes on this

HORNSWOGGLE
10-19-2009, 07:59 AM
lol hornswoggle
LOL DUNCANownsKOBE
LOL Loser

stretch
10-19-2009, 09:44 AM
lol utsa

J.T.
10-19-2009, 11:55 AM
lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
lol stretch :lol:lol:lol:lol

pkbpkb81
10-19-2009, 03:56 PM
You know when I am feeling bad about my School losing to ut there is always utsa to make me feel better.

stretch
10-19-2009, 03:59 PM
our love of laughing at utsa seems to bring all college fans together in a united bond... even texas and ou fans.

lol utsa

CagedMonky
10-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Lol Tshirters Uniting

pkbpkb81
10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Lol Tshirters Uniting

i WENT TO OU FOOL

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-19-2009, 05:55 PM
lol utsa

J.T.
10-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Lol Tshirters Uniting

lol cougars

lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-20-2009, 03:41 AM
lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-20-2009, 07:53 AM
lol DUNCANownsKOBE:lol

redraiderinfiji
10-20-2009, 09:09 AM
loling at astu never gets old......

but I want to refrain my constant posting in this thread until after the season!

lol astu

sonic21
10-20-2009, 10:43 AM
lot utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-20-2009, 11:02 AM
lol DUNCANownsKOBE:lol

lol bjot's BF
lol 99.5% acceptance rate
lol clown avatar
lol Hornswallow
lol UTSA

stretch
10-20-2009, 11:20 AM
lol utsa

dirk4mvp
10-20-2009, 12:21 PM
lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-20-2009, 12:56 PM
lol bjot's BF
lol 99.5% acceptance rate
lol clown avatar
lol Hornswallow
lol UTSA
LOL DUNCANownsKOBE:lol:lol
LOL Loser:lol:lol:lol
LOL HOMO
:lol:lol:lol:lol

J.T.
10-20-2009, 03:48 PM
lol whoreswallows
lol utsa

Blake
10-20-2009, 11:51 PM
lol Official UTSA blah blah

lol commuter school

lol commuter football team to the dome

J.T.
10-21-2009, 01:16 AM
nobody? cmon guys i worked like 15 minutes on this

should have logged in as rappin shaq for that one brah

J.T.
lol utsa

J.T.
and one more for good measure...

lol utsa

J.T.
and one more for good measure...

lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-21-2009, 01:22 AM
LOL DUNCANownsKOBE:lol:lol
LOL Loser:lol:lol:lol
LOL HOMO
:lol:lol:lol:lol

lol can't come up with new shit
lol jerks off to the clown in his av
lol commuter school
lol utsa

J.T.
10-21-2009, 01:28 AM
lol clowns

J.T.
10-21-2009, 01:28 AM
lol utsa

Goran Dragic
10-21-2009, 02:06 AM
lol utsa

J.T.
10-21-2009, 03:41 AM
lol utsa

redraiderinfiji
10-21-2009, 06:13 AM
lol del, lebomb, and the rest of the university of Texas wannabes

HORNSWOGGLE
10-21-2009, 07:52 AM
lol can't come up with new shit
lol jerks off to the clown in his av
lol commuter school
lol utsa

lol just lols at the samething everytime never anything new:lol

lol homo:lol

lol loser:lol

lol e-life:lol

stretch
10-21-2009, 09:10 AM
lol del cid

Will Hunting
10-21-2009, 09:14 AM
lol utsa
lol I'm smarter than their entire math department put together

HORNSWOGGLE
10-21-2009, 09:30 AM
:D
lol stretch:lol

Trainwreck2100
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
should have logged in as rappin shaq for that one brah

ain't you mofos ever seen a beautiful mind?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5853/50104708.jpg

J.T.
10-21-2009, 05:12 PM
can't you see

can't you see

what lol utsa

been doin to me

J.T.
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
:tu trainwreck

though u should have logged in as davinci code for that one

J.T.
10-22-2009, 01:26 AM
lol utsa

John Ameachi
10-22-2009, 01:28 AM
lol Horneswoggle asked me out
lol utsa

J.T.
10-22-2009, 05:07 AM
did you know the first hit on google for 'lol utsa' is this thread?

mission fucking accomplished

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 08:40 AM
lol Horneswoggle asked me out
lol utsa

lol John Ameachi wishses someone asked him out over the internet:lol

Blake
10-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Q: why did the chicken cross the road?

A: lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 01:03 PM
:sleep:sleep:sleep

stretch
10-22-2009, 01:04 PM
did you know the first hit on google for 'lol utsa' is this thread?

mission fucking accomplished

i win

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 01:19 PM
i win
yet your still a loser :lol

Goran Dragic
10-22-2009, 01:23 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
sugar is sweet
lol utsa

J.T.
10-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
sugar is sweet
lol utsa

:lmao

J.T.
10-22-2009, 01:57 PM
lol utsa

symple19
10-22-2009, 02:07 PM
I come here and laugh at this every day. Can one of you guys tell me how/why it started? I wonder if the UTSA peeps see "lol" in their dreams at night.:lol

Goran Dragic
10-22-2009, 02:09 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118684&highlight=official+utsa+sucks+chode+thread

lol utsa

J.T.
10-22-2009, 02:18 PM
I come here and laugh at this every day. Can one of you guys tell me how/why it started? I wonder if the UTSA peeps see "lol" in their dreams at night.:lol

someone else take this, i'm too busy lol utsa

symple19
10-22-2009, 02:19 PM
thanks

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:25 PM
not everyone bases their life on the internet like some of the people here:lol

J.T.
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
hornswoggle blows dogs for quarters

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
hornswoggle blows dogs for quarters
:depressed:depressed im so sad your making fun of me over the internet:depressed:depressed

Goran Dragic
10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
:depressed:depressed im so sad your making fun of me over the internet:depressed:depressed

Says the guy who keeps calling everyone "loser" over the internet

lol hypocrite
lol UTSA

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Says the guy who keeps calling everyone "loser" over the internet

lol hypocrite
lol UTSA
lol when did i call everyone a loser?

LOL Goran Dragic

J.T.
10-22-2009, 02:37 PM

too bad

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:38 PM
too bad
:depressed:depressed:depressed:depressed

J.T.
10-22-2009, 02:39 PM
you should get some xanax to take care of that

Goran Dragic
10-22-2009, 02:41 PM
lol when did i call everyone a loser?

LOL Goran Dragic

You've called several people loser. Dishing out insults is fine, but you can't make fun of people for doing exactly what you're doing.

lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
You've called several people loser. Dishing out insults is fine, but you can't make fun of people for doing exactly what you're doing.

lol utsa

lol im just repeating back to them what they typed, and several is not everyone

lol Goran Dragic:D

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
you should get some xanax to take care of that
already done :D

pkbpkb81
10-22-2009, 02:49 PM
hey horns what happened to your buddy.

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 02:49 PM
hey horns what happened to your buddy.
was emurdered

symple19
10-22-2009, 03:07 PM
That benjarvus guy was phenomenal. I didn't read it all but I did laugh so hard a few times that I teared up. Epic. Should be in the classic threads

symple19
10-22-2009, 03:08 PM
It's basically the worlds longest troll job. Well done :toast

Greg Oden
10-22-2009, 03:11 PM
That benjarvus guy was phenomenal. I didn't read it all but I did laugh so hard a few times that I teared up. Epic. Should be in the classic threads

It started before that. One of these utsa faggots called someone's work here and tried to get them fired. I'm sure JT knows where that thread is.

and every since benjarvus has been banned his gay lover hornswallow has been trying to take his place, in a failed effort of course.

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 03:12 PM
It started before that. One of these utsa faggots called someone's work here and tried to get them fired. I'm sure JT knows where that thread is.
LOL dirk4mvp

J.T.
10-22-2009, 03:13 PM

I think that was the "Bump if you think UTSA football will suck for 20 years" thread

Could be wrong though

Greg Oden
10-22-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL dirk4mvp

lol checking his profile every 5 minutes to see if you can post your favorite gay pictures on it.

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 03:15 PM
lol checking his profile every 5 minutes to see if you can post your favorite gay pictures on it.
lol elife

Greg Oden
10-22-2009, 03:15 PM
lol elife

we know this about you

lol utsa

lol benjarvus' gay lover

HORNSWOGGLE
10-22-2009, 03:18 PM
we know this about you

lol utsa

lol benjarvus' gay lover
lol elife:lol
lol multiple online personalities:lol

and what about utsa is about me?

stretch
10-22-2009, 03:22 PM
LOL dirk4mvp

LOL bjot

symple19
10-22-2009, 03:24 PM

and every since benjarvus has been banned his gay lover hornswallow has been trying to take his place, in a failed effort of course.

that's the lowest point in life ever, to call someones work because your asshole hurts from getting raped on a forum board...and then get banned. And this is the hardest board I've ever seen to get banned from

Filled with glory, this thread is

Trainwreck2100
10-22-2009, 03:40 PM
let's not forget because they couldn't act like grownups they had to be given their own forum

J.T.
10-22-2009, 04:32 PM
bleeds getting banned for talking shit to kori was the best

i think i lolled the hardest at that

J.T.
10-22-2009, 04:33 PM
i mean i lolled at a lot of things during the heyday of lol utsa

but that was probably the most loltastic event if i had to pick one

maybe del's myspace

pkbpkb81
10-22-2009, 06:15 PM
lol utsa

J.T.
10-22-2009, 06:22 PM
lol utsa

Goran Dragic
10-23-2009, 05:50 AM
lol utsa

Blake
10-23-2009, 09:48 AM
lyrics by Miley Cyrus

I hopped off the bus at UTSA with crushed dreams and my 700 SAT
Welcome to the land of flaming sex, whoa I dont want to fit in
Went to class, here I am for the first time
Look to my right, and I see utsa fruits flash some queer signs

This is all so crazy, everybody seems so flaming
My tummy's turnin' cause these homos are sick
Too much pressure and I'm nauseous
That's when an ass licker named lebomb turned on the radio

And the Elton John song was on

Then he pulled his pants down, and pulled out his shlong
I wanted to fly away
He was bobbing his head like "Yeah!"
He was licking some assholes like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, to block out view of his shlong
And now I'm not gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the UTSA!
Yeah! It's a party in the UTSA!

Got out of class running my taxi cab
Who are these freaks lookin' at me now
Like "Who's that dick that's rockin' daisy dukes
He's gotta be del cid keller"

Fucking freaks all around me
It's definitely not a heterosexual party
'Cause all I see are stilletos
I guess I'll never understand these homos

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' really homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nauseous
That's when the DJ dropped bleedorange and blue's favorite tune

And the rupaul song was on

Then they pulled their pants down, and whipped out their shlongs
The straight guys fly away
They started giving each other head like "Yeah!"
Licking assholes like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, to protect myself
And now I'm know I'm not gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a lol party in the UTSA!
Yeah! It's a lol party in the UTSA!

J.T.
10-23-2009, 03:41 PM
blake just got placed on double secret probation from the lol utsa crew

J.T.
10-23-2009, 03:42 PM
seriously even lol utsa-themed miley cyrus lyrics are a no no

Dr. Gonzo
10-23-2009, 04:02 PM
I think that was the "Bump if you think UTSA football will suck for 20 years" thread

Could be wrong though

That thread was my darling. I owned Lebomb so many times in that thread it was ridiculous. From posting his gay UTSA craigslist ads to the picture of the gay UTSA river parade. The hits were non-stop.

that's the lowest point in life ever, to call someones work because your asshole hurts from getting raped on a forum board...and then get banned. And this is the hardest board I've ever seen to get banned from

Filled with glory, this thread is

That bastard Roadies4Life aka Rudy Del Cid Keller aka Mr. Exclusive was the one that called and then went crying to his boys bleeds and tonylongoriafan and they tried to get me and Peewee in trouble here at work. Roadies has not been seen since. Well except for crying about wanting his phone number removed from the board. Which I still might have actually.

Dr. Gonzo
10-23-2009, 04:02 PM

Yeah no shit.

J.T.
10-23-2009, 04:55 PM
you said no more journey psyche outs!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-23-2009, 05:00 PM
The 26 YO UTSA freshman is back, BENJARVUSOTHELLOTRON!!!

lol utsa

Bukefal
10-23-2009, 05:11 PM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeej where did the conference hottest girls thread go?? :depressed

Blake
10-23-2009, 07:17 PM

:lol I'm not apologizing for shit. Miley songs are greatness.

And even if you think it was a fail, I can at least lol on the inside while my daughter is blasting that crap in the car on the way to school.

Greg Oden
10-23-2009, 07:22 PM
I don't know brah, it was pretty good. If you did like a Grateful Dead song, JT would be foaming at the mouth.

Blake
10-23-2009, 07:25 PM
you said no more journey psyche outs!

I like journey's greatest hits

1. Only the choderunner
2. Don't Stop Choderunning
3. The choderunner in the sky
4. Chodefully
5. I'll be alrught without utsa
6. any way utsa wants it
7. ask the lonely utsa freak
8. who's cryin' now? (utsa freak song)
9. separate chodes
etc

Blake
10-23-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't know brah, it was pretty good. If you did like a Grateful Dead song, JT would be foaming at the mouth.

hmmm.....

"UTSA getaway"....I'll work on it

J.T.
10-23-2009, 07:30 PM

i dont like grateful dead that much brah

they're good but not in my top 10

maybe my top 20

Jim_Rome
10-23-2009, 07:42 PM
Incredible.

A Grateful Dead reference. In a thread about the abysmal school located in North Mexico. They go together perfect. Like Pippen and Jordan or stretch and a bag of mcdonald hamburgers. You go ahead and do that, Red Raider Blake. I'll tell you where you won't hear a Grateful Dead reference. On my nationally syndicated premier radio show with millions of followers. Now excuse me I have an email on my expensive blackberry. Rome out.

dirk4mvp
10-23-2009, 07:44 PM
lmao bleedorangeandblue viewing the thread.

pkbpkb81
10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
lmao bleedorangeandblue viewing the thread.

lol that guy

J.T.
10-23-2009, 08:11 PM
You'd never catch me dropping L

too late

Blake
10-25-2009, 12:40 AM
lol utsa

ahhh.....I feel better now

J.T.
10-25-2009, 10:54 AM
lol utsa

ahhh.....I feel better now

it's like taking a superdump

lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
10-26-2009, 09:12 AM
lol dirk4mvp:lol

LOL@MavsFan
10-26-2009, 02:23 PM
LOL alter egos
LOL Blake
LOL TT

Blake
10-26-2009, 11:46 PM
just one lol utsa gives me the energy I need to make it through the day....

Unforgivable
10-27-2009, 01:11 AM
lol utsa

J.T.
10-27-2009, 02:17 AM
lol utsa :lmao

redraiderinfiji
10-27-2009, 07:08 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3773649#post3773649

lol utsa education

redraiderinfiji
10-27-2009, 07:58 AM
lebomb is at it again.....talking smack and misspelling everything.

HORNSWOGGLE
10-27-2009, 11:26 AM
:sleep

pkbpkb81
10-28-2009, 02:59 PM
So I have been in Atlanta since Saturday and haven’t lolled utsa in almost a week

lol utsa

symple19
10-28-2009, 03:26 PM
lol utsa

Bitch, I don't want no mike&Ikes, I want cho butthole

J.T.
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
lol utsa

stretch
10-28-2009, 04:48 PM
lol utsa

Goran Dragic
10-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

lol utsa

Greg Oden
10-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Why did Goran Dragic stick his finger in his ass and wiggle it around?

Because he thinks it feels good

and lol utsa

Blake
10-29-2009, 01:34 AM
Why did Greg Oden get a discount at IHOP?

because he is fucking old.

J.T.
10-29-2009, 01:42 AM
What do cigarettes and pussy have in common?

The taste gets stronger closer to the butt.

HORNSWOGGLE
10-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Why did Goran Dragic stick his finger in his ass and wiggle it around?

Because he thinks it feels good

and lol utsa

Trainwreck2100
10-29-2009, 11:54 AM
wtf is elife?

stretch
10-29-2009, 01:16 PM
bjots way of living

lol utsa

stretch
10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
Why did Greg Oden get a discount at IHOP?

because he is fucking old.

What do cigarettes and pussy have in common?

The taste gets stronger closer to the butt.

you retards forgot to lol utsa in the punchline

faggots

J.T.
10-29-2009, 03:04 PM
lol utsa

lol utsa

J.T.
10-29-2009, 03:05 PM
see i made up for it with that last post

lol utsa

Trainwreck2100
10-29-2009, 11:26 PM
what does UTSA football have in common with a 13 year old who is adopted by his gay uncle after his parents died in a plane crash?

Both better be prepared to suck for awhile

redraiderinfiji
10-30-2009, 01:21 AM
do tell...do tell....
try to keep the young boy talk to minimum though, dont like all dat nasty talk!

J.T.
10-30-2009, 01:58 AM
fuck you tea ese

HORNSWOGGLE
10-30-2009, 09:17 AM
bjots way of living

lol utsa
LOL stretch

Blake
10-30-2009, 09:54 AM
What do you get when you cross a load of bevo sperm and huge pile of shit near the intersection of I-10 and 1604 in NW San Antonio?

lol utsa

lebomb
10-31-2009, 11:47 AM
What do you get when you cross a load of bevo sperm and huge pile of shit near the intersection of I-10 and 1604 in NW San Antonio?

Blake obviously

redraiderinfiji
10-31-2009, 09:07 PM
lol lebomb managing a lawnmowing service and yelling at illeagls

Blake
10-31-2009, 11:55 PM
Blake obviously

I gave the answer already, but way to show off those utsa reading skills again.

lol utsa

redraiderinfiji
11-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Blake obviously

lol lebomb's lawn moving service I am a boss!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-09-2009, 05:51 PM
lol utsa

HORNSWOGGLE
11-10-2009, 10:43 AM
lol utsa

redraiderinfiji
11-12-2009, 05:14 AM
lol lebomb coming into threads and bringing up ass licking......

repin' utsa well there boy!

J.T.
11-12-2009, 01:25 PM
lol utsa

Will Hunting
11-17-2009, 11:00 AM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat

HORNSWOGGLE
11-17-2009, 11:27 AM
lol elife

pkbpkb81
11-18-2009, 10:50 PM
lol utsa

Eminem
11-18-2009, 10:53 PM
lol utsa

I can't believe you spelled that right.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-19-2009, 01:20 PM
l

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-19-2009, 01:20 PM
o

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-19-2009, 01:21 PM
looooo

DUNCANownsKOBE2
11-19-2009, 01:22 PM
u

DUNCANownsKOBE2
t

DUNCANownsKOBE2
s

DUNCANownsKOBE2
a

HORNSWOGGLE
11-19-2009, 01:50 PM
lol elife

pkbpkb81
11-26-2009, 11:36 PM
fuck off utsa

ATRAIN
12-02-2009, 01:40 PM
How the hell is this only on page 9?? LOL UTSA

DUNCANownsKOBE2
12-02-2009, 04:34 PM
lol utsa

pkbpkb81
01-02-2010, 01:11 PM
hey guys i have been really busy lately and i missed the utsa bowl game

how did you do

lol utsa

Thunder Dynasty
01-02-2010, 01:38 PM
LMAO utsa

Flaco Jimenez
01-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I jus got me asseptance letter to UTSA and I can barely speak english. I not smart but I play accordion real good.

blkroadrunners
01-03-2010, 03:13 AM
??????

redraiderinfiji
01-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Is it too early to bring this thread back? Or has peace been made?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-25-2010, 01:24 AM
No peace!!!

lol utsa

pkbpkb81
01-25-2010, 05:15 PM
lol utsa

lol ut

redskinfan
01-25-2010, 08:35 PM
lol @ my nuts dangling from your chin!

Goran Dragic
01-28-2010, 07:20 PM
lol utsa

DUNCANownsKOBE2
01-29-2010, 11:24 AM
UA's 1 star recruit bench warmer transferred to UTSA and will be their best player

lol UTSA

stretch
01-29-2010, 11:40 AM
rofl utsa

Will Hunting
01-29-2010, 11:44 AM
lol utsa
lol them calling me and asking me to teach calculus to their professor

stretch
01-29-2010, 11:47 AM
rofl rofl rofl

utsa professors

rofl

frankstanks2
01-30-2010, 04:23 PM
From all the UT fans, who's college credits add up to 15 SAC hours...just saying...

Goran Dragic
02-12-2010, 03:04 PM
lol utsa

ATRAIN
02-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Lol utsa

utsa hate is never dead!!

Goran Dragic
02-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Lol utsa

utsa hate is never dead!!

lol utsa
lol "NO ONE owns Spurstalk"

Dr. Gonzo
02-12-2010, 04:12 PM
LOL UTSA fans thinking they are going into the Big 12.

Goran Dragic
02-12-2010, 04:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/stats?teamId=12&sort=avgPoints

Look at who's 3rd from the bottom of the list averaging 1.2 points per game and 4.3 minutes per game. That's the future of UTSA's basketball program :lmao

ChumpDumper
02-12-2010, 04:16 PM
LOL UTSA fans thinking they are going into the Big 12.lol this guy's not being able to read.