PDA

View Full Version : if you always look at any republican "argument" about the economy

antimvp
07-26-2009, 08:06 AM
you can find a corporation that is trying to promote that argument .......ALWAYS.

open your eyes idiots.

angrydude
07-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Because corporations don't support liberals arguments? Like GE (wind power)? Or Ben and Jerrys (taxes)? Or Goldman Sachs (bank bailout)? or GM (auto bailout)? or the ABA (more regulations on wall street) or whatever corporation it is that Al Gore owns (cap and trade)

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

FuzzyLumpkins
07-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Because corporations don't support liberals arguments? Like GE (wind power)? Or Ben and Jerrys (taxes)? Or Goldman Sachs (bank bailout)? or GM (auto bailout)? or the ABA (more regulations on wall street) or whatever corporation it is that Al Gore owns (cap and trade)

OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE!

Yeah it is pretty absurd to say democrats don't do the same thing. Its basically pick your lobby.

boutons_deux
07-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Dems are as captured (aka corrupted) as are the Repugs by corporate and capitalist $$.

Repugs are also much more interested in politicizing/defunding/destroying govt and then blaming govt for being destroyed, as they are in protecting/enriching the corps and super-wealthy. St Ronnie go the Repug ball rolling by firing the air traffic controllers (signal: OK for corps to make war on their employees) and "government is the problem" bullshit.

Where the Dems differ, and I expect changes from Magik Negro, is in consumer protection, employee protection, and environmental protection, all of which the pro-business Repugs detest.

If the govt can't protect us and the enviroment from corporate predators, scammers, pickpockets, who will? Who CAN?

SonOfAGun
07-26-2009, 01:37 PM
I don't need protection from the government. I'm not a dumb motherfucker. Problem solved.