PDA

View Full Version : Liberals Must Have Nothing Better To Do

desflood
04-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Activist hit by pie at Butler lecture

David Horowitz, president of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture, had just started a lecture at Butler when he was hit by a pie.

By Kevin O'Neal
[email protected]
April 7, 2005

A conservative activist who criticizes what he calls the leftist domination of college campuses was struck with a pie Wednesday night at Butler University.

David Horowitz, president of the Center for the Study of Popular Culture, had just started a lecture at Butler when he was hit.

Horowitz's supporters followed the assailants out of the hall, and confronted them with what a witness called "pushing and shoving." However, the attackers got away.

"There's a wave of violence on college campuses, committed by what I'd call fascists opposing conservatives," Horowitz said. "It's one step from that to injury."

After the incident, Horowitz completed his lecture.

It was the second time in a week that a conservative lecturer was hit by a pie at an Indiana university. On March 30, William Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, was attacked during a speech at Earlham College in Richmond.

Butler spokesman Marc Allan called Wednesday's incident "deplorable."

JoeChalupa
04-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Maybe they were just trying to shut his pie hole. :)

Oh, and not all liberals are idiots. :angel

exstatic
04-07-2005, 02:01 PM
"There's a wave of violence on college campuses, committed by what I'd call fascists opposing conservatives," Horowitz said. "It's one step from that to injury."
Oh, the humanity... :rolleyes

Bandit2981
04-07-2005, 02:02 PM
it...buuuuurns!!!! :lol

baseline bum
04-07-2005, 02:51 PM
I think everytime a conservative gets hit with a pie said person should be allowed to hit Hillary Clinton with one. It's a win-win situation.

MannyIsGod
04-07-2005, 02:54 PM
I'm down with that suggestion.

And yes Des, all liberals do is sit around and plan pie throwing. I really don't know how this country functions when half of the population is diong nothing but planing pie throwing. The insanity!!!

BronxCowboy
04-07-2005, 02:58 PM
I'm preparing my pies right now. Anybody want in on the plot?

Bandit2981
04-07-2005, 03:07 PM
I think everytime a conservative gets hit with a pie said person should be allowed to hit Hillary Clinton with one
picturing that in my mind is cracking me up! :lol :lol

Useruser666
04-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Anyone remember "You Can't Do That On Television"? :lol

desflood
04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
I'm down with that suggestion.

And yes Des, all liberals do is sit around and plan pie throwing. I really don't know how this country functions when half of the population is diong nothing but planing pie throwing. The insanity!!!
I see your sense of humor is still intact.

MannyIsGod
04-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Only because some damn liberal hasn't thrown a pie at it.

Hook Dem
04-07-2005, 06:07 PM
Next thing you know, they'll be throwing hair pie! yum! yum! :lol :lol :lol

Clandestino
04-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Next thing you know, they'll be throwing hair pie! yum! yum! :lol :lol :lol

people here in san antonio throw that shit around all the time too! have you seen our unwed mother statistics!

AFE7FATMAN
04-08-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm a Repub, not much choice. Do you have any Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Peach, Apple, Coconut, Banana Cream, Pumpkin or Chocolate Pies? Throw them my way.

I Luv Pies
FATMAN

cqsallie
04-08-2005, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=AFE7FATMAN]I'm a Repub, not much choice.QUOTE]

Now that statement just scares the hell out of me. You're a Repub, not much choice? Why not? You could be anything, unless your rich father-in-law is a Repub, who threatens to kick you out of his house and take back his daughter if you don't go along with his line of political thinking...
I'm a Dem and have been one for decades. I have never thrown a pie at a member of the Republican party, but I'd sure love to get my hands on Tom DeLay. Pie would not be what I would throw. I'm thinking along the lines of a Bowie knife... possibly a tomahawk!!!! Sweet! :elephant

desflood
04-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Hell, I'd like to throw a grenade at Delay. :lol

Jekka
04-08-2005, 03:48 PM
What kind of pie? Who the hell is wasting pie when you could be using salad dressing!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/04/01/buchanan.attacked.ap/index.html

Pat Buchanan's an ass, I have no problem with him getting doused.

cherylsteele
04-08-2005, 06:11 PM
Maybe a cowpie?:D

I guess you could call me liberal, and I vote more democratic most of the time. I votr fot the person not the party, I generally side with the Dems most of the time.

AFE7FATMAN
04-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Don't fret about voting Democrat CS, Anyone that likes Charlie Daniels is OK

cherylsteele
04-09-2005, 07:55 AM
Don't fret about voting Democrat CS, Anyone that likes Charlie Daniels is OK

:)