PDA

View Full Version : Slowest week in SpursTalk

TIMMYD!
07-27-2009, 04:13 PM
I decided to make this thread just so I could get rid of my boredness. So talk about anything spurs related to me.:blah

completely deck
07-27-2009, 04:15 PM
no

Bender
07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
I've been bored of the Spurs forum too. Ever since we got the new guys, nothing has been happening.

So, hang out in Club, Politics, and Geek forums...

Texas_Ranger
07-27-2009, 04:21 PM
Why is there no presser for Antonio or Theo. :(

Dex
07-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Do you prefer short shank spurs or long shank? What size are your rowels?

Jose Ole
07-27-2009, 04:50 PM
*?

TacoCabanaFajitas
07-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Hopefully when things pick up the forums wont be filled with such stupid shit. Maybe it's just me but the last 2 weeks here has been nothing like I have seen the past 4 years I've been lurking here. There had to have been 100 Stephen Jackson threads last week and countless useless threads in the NBA Forum that had me looking elsewhere for discussions on basketball. We have people like Lakaluva that somehow manage to not get banned for making threads titled "The last time Dick Jefferson and Tim Duncan..." It's almost like the only people posting and moderating for 2 weeks are middle school kids

Slomo
07-27-2009, 04:59 PM
The Masochist said to the Sadist: Hit me!
Sadist: No

Ditty
07-27-2009, 05:32 PM
i just got 7 tickets for me and my friends to the all star game

GooberNuts
07-27-2009, 05:41 PM
so...bored...

Spurs_9_20_21
07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
7 tickets?! did they cost a lot? and where is the all-star going to be this year? i forget. sorry for all the questions.

Ditty
07-27-2009, 06:08 PM
7 tickets?! did they cost a lot? and where is the all-star going to be this year? i forget. sorry for all the questions.

its in dallas it was 7 $75 nose bleed seats but my friends will pay me back so it was $550 around there

Spurs_9_20_21
07-27-2009, 06:11 PM
its in dallas it was 7 $75 nose bleed seats but my friends will pay me back so it was $550 around there
:wow That's a lot of money! Do you have good seats? :lol
That's good your friends will pay you back though.

Summers
07-27-2009, 06:13 PM
You think this is a slow week? Within the next month, we will have the calm before the storm.

Summers
07-27-2009, 06:15 PM
Hopefully when things pick up the forums wont be filled with such stupid shit. Maybe it's just me but the last 2 weeks here has been nothing like I have seen the past 4 years I've been lurking here. There had to have been 100 Stephen Jackson threads last week and countless useless threads in the NBA Forum that had me looking elsewhere for discussions on basketball. We have people like Lakaluva that somehow manage to not get banned for making threads titled "The last time Dick Jefferson and Tim Duncan..." It's almost like the only people posting and moderating for 2 weeks are middle school kids

That's how you make friends here! :)

Ooh, color me jealous. I really want to go, but it would be such a pricy trip by the time we found someone to watch the kids and got a hotel room...

Ditty
07-27-2009, 06:22 PM
:wow That's a lot of money! Do you have good seats? :lol
That's good your friends will pay you back though.

well i heard that the stadium is gianourmous but im like right in the middle so i will be able to see everything but they might look like ants i dont think the stadium is not that much bigger than reliant stadium and the nose bleeds at relaint arents that bad from when i went to wrestlemania

Ditty
07-27-2009, 06:23 PM
That's how you make friends here! :)

Ooh, color me jealous. I really want to go, but it would be such a pricy trip by the time we found someone to watch the kids and got a hotel room...

yah were going the whole weekend its a long way away try to hire a baby sitter in about 6 months :lol

Solid D
07-27-2009, 06:38 PM
SpursTalk has had several off-seasons that were 10X slower in terms of Spurs news. We are still in the wake of the Cruise Ocean Liner carrying Spurs news this summer! Consider and appreciate what has happened and check yourself.

Lots to chew on and discuss.

Brutalis
07-27-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah the anticipation has people excited and anxious. I know I am, but more anxious for college football. Been without that longer.

lotr1trekkie
07-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Tony sprained an ankle but the MRI showed no ligament damage. What did he "sprain"?
Robert Horry hasn't filed retirement papers.
Tiago Splitter is signing with that damn communist team in Moscow.
RJ is hooking up with Jessica Simpson. Or the other Simpson. Or The Simpsons
Drew Gooden wants to show up the Spurs for dissing him.
Avery will get the first replacement coaching job next season.
Rasho luvs Toronto more the SA.

Spursmania
07-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Tony sprained an ankle but the MRI showed no ligament damage. What did he "sprain"?

:lol

Spurs_9_20_21
07-27-2009, 09:16 PM
I find this funny! :lol