PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush Split

Pistons < Spurs
07-27-2009, 10:12 PM
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have split, her rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"Nobody cheated," a source close to the couple says. "This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions.

"It was a totally mutual decision," continues the source.

The reality star, 28, began dating Bush, 24, the running back for the New Orleans Saints, in April 2007.

In June of this year, she denied rumors of an engagement, as falsely reported by tabloid Star.

"I am not engaged!" she wrote on her Web site. "The rumors about me picking out my ring already are also not true! I don't know where all this comes from!!"

But last December, she told Us "of course, I would say yes!" if Bush proposed.

When asked about marriage, Kardashian told Us then: "We are totally happy, and we have a great relationship, and it's definitely where things are heading. But hopefully it will be a surprise!"http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rep-kim-kardashian-reggie-bush-split/25724?nc

manufan10
07-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Alright.. she's now on the dating scene again! I like my chances! ;) :lol

Frenzy
07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
he'll have no problem pulling another ho

iggypop123
07-27-2009, 10:21 PM
too bad she only goes for the blacks

Dark Gable
07-27-2009, 10:27 PM

Right on!!

word
07-27-2009, 10:51 PM
Good move Reggie. That is one nasty gutter pig.

baseline bum
07-27-2009, 11:06 PM
She's too old. If I was an NFL star all pussy would have to be aged 19 years; no vintage.

Frenzy
07-27-2009, 11:08 PM
She's too old. If I was an NFL star all pussy would have to be aged 19 years; no vintage.

"..she's got a lot of mileage on her...and dude they rent a car miles.." George Lopez

eyeh8u
07-27-2009, 11:13 PM

its to piss off her dead dad for OJ

Trainwreck2100
07-27-2009, 11:49 PM
So he finally woke up and said "nice ass, don't let the door dent it on the way out bitch

CharlieMac
07-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Damn its a great one though Trainwreck.

Insomniac
07-28-2009, 04:26 AM
I'd put a dent in that ass!!

iggypop123
07-28-2009, 02:12 PM
she's probably been used and abused. you could stick your arm in her pussy and not feel a thing. reggie is just looking for fresh meat

Dark Gable
07-28-2009, 02:17 PM
she's probably been used and abused. you could stick your arm in her pussy and not feel a thing. reggie is just looking for fresh meat

That is only true for guys like you with pencil dicks.

BadOdor
07-28-2009, 02:25 PM
That is only true for guys like you with pencil dicks.

Son, it's like throwing a hot dog into a hallway by now.

tlongII
07-28-2009, 02:26 PM
Apparently her ass has gotten too big for Reggie too.

ashbeeigh
07-28-2009, 02:41 PM
its to piss off her dead dad for OJ

She married and then divorced a black guy...while her dad was alive. Pretty sure that's not why.

LuvBones
07-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Kim did? what she was married before?

ashbeeigh
07-28-2009, 03:02 PM
Kim did? what she was married before?

Yeah. She was married to some record producer from 2000-2004. Her dad died in '03.

Yes, I watch too much E!.

Strike
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Damn. I guess I'll have to continue not giving a shit what or who either one of them do.

I'm pretty sure I'll manage.

Strike
07-28-2009, 03:55 PM
Yeah. She was married to some record producer from 2000-2004. Her dad died in '03.

Anything more than The Soup is too much.

Frenzy
07-28-2009, 03:58 PM

Star mag has nothing on you. Can you tell me what ms bilson is up to :wakeup

ashbeeigh
07-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Anything more than The Soup is too much.

That, Style, Discovery Health, and CNN...in that order are my background noise usually. Unless it's basketball season. Then it's whatever basketball game is on.

But I'm a girl. :)

ashbeeigh
07-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Star mag has nothing on you. Can you tell me what ms bilson is up to :wakeup

She wore a cute leopard print shirt a couple days ago. I thought she was filming a movie. But she's not one I keep an third eye on.

I watch the Kardashian girls because of their store, Dash.

SpursWoman
07-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Damn. I guess I'll have to continue not giving a shit what or who either one of them do.

:tu :lol

Strike
07-28-2009, 04:23 PM
I knew you were cool.

Dr.Angus
07-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Hittin' that would be very cool.

Sportcamper
07-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Kim Kardashian is a voluptuous beautiful girl...What’s up with Bruce Jenner though…Is that make-up or a facelift…He does not look the same at all…

lebomb
07-28-2009, 05:28 PM
What’s up with Bruce Jenner though…Is that make-up or a facelift…

Several lifts.................... like a california doll.

Sportcamper
07-28-2009, 05:39 PM
That reminds me…I need to get to the tanning salon….

JoeChalupa
07-28-2009, 05:47 PM
I need some milk.

Pistons < Spurs
03-23-2010, 02:13 PM
Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush Split Again

The breakup buzz about Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush is true.

Sources confirm to E! News that the reality star and her pro footballer boyfriend have split yet again.

While Kim's in South Beach shooting the second season of Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami for three weeks, Reggie's been out and about on the NYC scene.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/site/site.jsp#ixzz0j1qCHhwL

Bukefal
03-23-2010, 02:36 PM
eeeh just creating drama for the filming of their reality show which started filming this week, so more people will watch it to see "what really happened with them". I dont think they split, and even if they split, its probably staged, for the reason I gave above. After a while they'll get "together" again, which they will all caught on tape.

BlackSwordsMan
03-23-2010, 02:39 PM
thanks p<S was wondering what happened to these two
keep us updated

BRHornet45
03-23-2010, 10:08 PM
sons the raw truth is this ...

black men cheat. always have and always will. throw a white broad in the mix and they simply cannot resist. especially a professional athlete like Reggie Bush. I personally have seen him around clubs in New Orleans with numerous white chicks all over him. its no big secret that he has cheated on Kim from day one.

Kim is a whore as well so there is no need to feel bad for her. she has been black owned for many years now so she knows exactly how the brotha's roll. I'm sure this was absolutely no surprise to her. sons my guess is that she stuck around for all of the Super Bowl attention then called it quits.

mrsmaalox
03-23-2010, 10:45 PM

Exactly :tu

MiamiHeat
03-23-2010, 11:30 PM
That, Style, Discovery Health, and CNN...in that order are my background noise usually. Unless it's basketball season. Then it's whatever basketball game is on.

But I'm a girl. :)

I was forced to watch a ton of "What Not to Wear" and "Clean House" on style

some people's homes are just ridiculous

Stringer_Bell
03-23-2010, 11:43 PM
I hope this break-up doesn't emotional affect Kim too much on the reality show, she looked like she struggled a lot the last time and going through it again must be real difficult. Maybe that's why she looks so skinny and sick lately? Bitch needs to eat.

Scola
03-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Shes totally slutty & trashy just like Paris Hilton.
I wouldn't take her at this point, shes all used up :jack

mojorizen7
03-24-2010, 04:26 AM
Son, it's like throwing a hot dog into a hallway by now.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u264/wettner/hotdoghallway.jpg

mojorizen7
03-24-2010, 04:27 AM
Im gonna get on Kim to get to Courtney.

bus driver
03-24-2010, 08:31 AM
for your viewing pleasure

KIM (http://thesuperficial.com/2010/03/kim_kardashian_in_a_bikini_3.php)

lebomb
03-24-2010, 08:43 AM
I just think Reggie is too young still to try and settle down with someone like Kim. She is hot as FUCK!!!, but she has been married and round the block a few times. Reggie is young and probably needs to get all the playa out of his system before he settles down with one girl.

That being said, I would toss Kims salad non stop for 24hrs if I had the chance.

:hungry:

florige
03-24-2010, 08:44 AM
I just think Reggie is too young still to try and settle down with someone like Kim. She is hot as FUCK!!!, but she has been married and round the block a few times. Reggie is young and probably needs to get all the playa out of his system before he settles down with one girl.

That being said, I would toss Kims salad non stop for 24hrs if I had the chance.

:hungry:

I second that!

Kool Bob Love
03-24-2010, 01:04 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin

At dudes in here saying they wouldn't smash...

Dick Hardigan
03-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah she's a little skanky but a couple bottles of douche can fix that.

Duff McCartney
03-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Can't believe her goofy ass brother got to bang Adrienne Bailon or whatever her name is! She's one hot piece of ass. I saw a couple of nude pics of her that got leaked but they didn't show much except her tight ass. Which looked good as hell.

jack sommerset
03-24-2010, 01:32 PM
"Once you go black, u can't come back." Tim Pitts

GuerillaBlack
03-24-2010, 05:29 PM
:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin

At dudes in here saying they wouldn't smash...

They're obviously gay or virgins.

Dark Gable
03-24-2010, 05:35 PM
I'd smash.

JamStone
03-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Lol there's only one poster in this thread that said they wouldn't take Kim.

To me, calling a girl a slut or a whore or saying she must have a huge, flappy hot pocket doesn't mean you wouldn't smash. Shit, I'll call a girl fat or flat out ugly and even that doesn't mean I wouldn't smash.

baseline bum
03-24-2010, 06:21 PM
I'd fuck the shit out of Kim, and I can't imagine anyone here wouldn't. Still, if I'm Reggie Bush I find another big booty bitch aged 19 years.

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 06:54 PM
i wouldn't touch kim anymore

yeah she's hot, but she's used up and she went with black men several times now.

i don't like interracial dating between american blacks and whites. it just disgusts me and there's a serious slavery-power issue thing going between black males and white females. it's a power trip for a black male to abuse and tear up a white woman because of the history of racism and slavery in america.

so yeah, i wouldn't touch kim either. she's nasty to me now and any woman who goes with a black man, i would never touch her

[flame suit on]

baseline bum
03-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Armenian is white?

The Reckoning
03-24-2010, 06:59 PM

yeah she's hot, but she's used up and she went with black men several times now.

i don't like interracial dating between american blacks and whites.
[flame suit on]

she's not white...

The Reckoning
03-24-2010, 07:09 PM
it's a power trip for a black male to abuse and tear up a white woman because of the history of racism and slavery in america.

i will say this though...Malcolm X's autobiography, the supposed bible for the black man's struggle in post WWII america, really degrades white women. i put it down after reading about half way through and never picked it up again because every chapter talks about how all white women secretly thirst for black men and the only reason why theyre with white men is because money. F that.

other than that, this statement is generalized, ignorant and plain stupid.

Bukefal
03-24-2010, 07:17 PM
she's not white...

she is.

The Reckoning
03-24-2010, 07:30 PM
she is.

lol so armenians went from middle eastern to white when they declared themselves christians? or does macedonia consider them white to portray them as white martyrs at the hands of the ottoman empire?

Bukefal
03-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Armenians are caucasian armenoid. They are white and considered as white. They also fall under the White category on your US census list you all receive this time around :)

They maybe even close related to Iranians, thus being Aryan.

Nothing to do with declaring christian, middle eastern, macedonia or the ottomans. :lol

whottt
03-24-2010, 07:35 PM
She's alright looking but she's not as hot as everyone acts like she is. She is an average looking check that is able to get a lot of attention by the way she acts. We can analyze why she likes black guys all we want...maybe they do all have big dicks or something, but one thing that is for sure...she gets a hell of a lot of attention from doing it. If she didn't she wouldn't be near as famous or considered a sex symbol. She'd be considered a chick with a big sexy butt and a horse face who had a lot of cosmetic sugery.

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 07:39 PM
i will say this though...Malcolm X's autobiography, the supposed bible for the black man's struggle in post WWII america, really degrades white women. i put it down after reading about half way through and never picked it up again because every chapter talks about how all white women secretly thirst for black men and the only reason why theyre with white men is because money. F that.

other than that, this statement is generalized, ignorant and plain stupid.

yup

while obviously not all black men degrade white women, 99% of all black males feel a huge rush when tearing up white women

They know their fathers, grandfathers, etc weren't even considered a whole human being, had no rights, and would be HANGED if they even looked at a white woman.

so here they are, and they are able to do what generations of their ancestors could not do in america. pound and abuse a white woman

"Yeah bitch, who's in control now! "

to me, i don't like women who have already been used, abused, and conquered. i just don't.

The Reckoning
03-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Armenians are caucasian armenoid. They are white and considered as white. They also fall under the White category on your US census list you all receive this time around

hispanics were also considered white sometime in the 50s...now whites are "white non-hispanic". once you start looking at the border regions where race is a blur, its really hard to conclude that they're strictly white.

:stirpot:

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 07:57 PM
hispanics were also considered white sometime in the 50s...now whites are "white non-hispanic". once you start looking at the border regions where race is a blur, its really hard to conclude that they're strictly white.

:stirpot:

that's because america is fucking clueless when it comes to classifying this.

for instance, I am Spaniard/Italian, yet in some places I have to register as "Hispanic" because america thinks spain is the same as mexico because they speak spanish.

in reality, spaniards have nothing to do with central and south america except for the conquistadors raping and converting all of central and south america to christianity and teaching them how to speak spanish. that doesn't make them the same people. i'm european white, but in america, sometimes i am white, sometimes i am hispanic.

america needs to get a fkin clue.

resistanze
03-24-2010, 08:00 PM
that's because america is fucking clueless when it comes to classifying this.

for instance, I am Spaniard/Italian, yet in some places I have to register as "Hispanic" because america thinks spain is the same as mexico because they speak spanish.

in reality, spaniards have nothing to do with central and south america except for the conquistadors raping and converting all of central and south america to christianity and teaching them how to speak spanish. that doesn't make them the same people. i'm european white, but in america, sometimes i am white, sometimes i am hispanic.

america needs to get a fkin clue.
If you don't like it in America, then go back to Mexico!

baseline bum
03-24-2010, 08:05 PM

:rollin

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 08:07 PM

:toast

resistanze
03-24-2010, 08:14 PM
He's a beaner???:lol

The tomato-throwing, bull-molesting type.

IronMexican
03-24-2010, 08:17 PM
:lol MiamiHeat is such a tard.

Whisky Dog
03-24-2010, 08:18 PM
Hate to break it to you, but women want to be sexually dominated and pounded by any dominant male. It's in their biological programing. They think about and lust for sex more on average than males, they just have much stiffer biological and social consequences than males to acting on those urges.

DJ Mbenga
03-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Hate to break it to you, but women want to be sexually dominated and pounded by any dominant male. It's in their biological programing. They think about and lust for sex more on average than males, they just have much stiffer biological and social consequences than males to acting on those urges.

shouldnt rape be an instant orgasm?

IronMexican
03-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Reading MH's post is funny after watching the Mad Real World episode of Chappelle. Lysol taxed white guy's ass.

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 08:36 PM

who was this directed to? you failed to quote them

if you meant me, what does this have anything to do with what i said?

A : "I don't like to ride in used, run down cars"

B : "Hate to break it to you, but many cars in the world are used. People get rid of their cars eventually, and then someone else buys them as a used vehicle, used up and run down."

A : "lolwut?"

Whisky Dog
03-24-2010, 08:42 PM
shouldnt rape be an instant orgasm?

No, rape is forced sex, not sex a woman willingly enters into. She still has to be turned on, and a rapist forcing himself on her isn't typically an attractive quality. A lot of women have romanticized rape fantasies though.

Whisky Dog
03-24-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm not sure about that. You could be right though, but the Asian man wants to see some statistics on that theory.

Look at who women, especially beautiful women, are typically dating/fucking. Dominant males. By dominant I don't mean asshole brutes (although some women are attracted to that), I mean men of a percieved dominant social status. Celebrities are inherently ingrained with high social status due to the reverence they get from society so, so as long as their actual personality is somewhat congruent with that high status they get tons of women to choose from. Non celebrity guys like you and I have to give off dominant, high status cues in order to elicit that attraction response in women. It's why most women generally are attracted to more unavailable and sometimes mysterious types and almost never attracted to a needy guy who's trying to get her and calling all the time with flowers and gifts. The 1st guy's slight indifference and social cues display a higher status than the woman, while the 2nd guy's actions display that the woman is higher status than he is. People don't choose who to be attracted to, and a woman will never be attracted to a man she perceives is lower social status than her - that's biology at work. She's wired to mate with the best genes possible - higher status = better genetics.

Opinionater
03-24-2010, 09:01 PM
IMHO, Kim is an attractive woman and I don't really care what race, ethnicity or label any of want to place on her. I'm not saying she is the hottest thing on the planet but IMHO, she is attractive and that is the bottom line. You all act like you must have a virgin or the girl is not worthy. :lol

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 09:29 PM
You all act like you must have a virgin or the girl is not worthy. :lol

I've only ever had sex with virgins :)

though it doesn't matter to me if they have had sex before, but black-white mix does matter to me

The Reckoning
03-24-2010, 09:33 PM
probably because noone else would take them

AmericanPsycho
03-24-2010, 09:34 PM

though it doesn't matter to me if they have had sex before, but black-white mix does matter to me

:lmao You actually believed them when they told you they were virgins!?:!? Don't let your pencil penis having ass get to you.

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 09:40 PM
:lmao You actually believed them when they told you they were virgins!?:!? Don't let your pencil penis having ass get to you.

Just because a woman likes anal sex, doesn't make her a liar

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 09:41 PM
probably because noone else would take them

at least an 8, all of them

The Reckoning
03-24-2010, 09:47 PM
pics or it didnt happen

CuckingFunt
03-24-2010, 11:10 PM

i don't like interracial dating between american blacks and whites. it just disgusts me and there's a serious slavery-power issue thing going between black males and white females. it's a power trip for a black male to abuse and tear up a white woman because of the history of racism and slavery in america.

so yeah, i wouldn't touch kim either. she's nasty to me now and any woman who goes with a black man, i would never touch her

[flame suit on]

You're an idiot.

No. It's not.

MiamiHeat
03-24-2010, 11:22 PM
You're an idiot.

No. It's not.

That's an uneducated, ignorant response. One of the worst from you

Whisky Dog
03-24-2010, 11:32 PM
You're an idiot.

No. It's not.

Yes. It is. Mating is a gene game. Women are biologically programmed to mate with the male who has the best genes in order to produce the healthiest, strongest offspring. How do women know which male has the best genes? Combination of physical traits (physical symmetry, jaw line, etc.) but mostly personality traits. The best genetic male will have the ability and willingness to provide and help nuture the offspring. In social mammals like humans this ability is conveyed by physical and emotional behaviors relative to the society. In the social group the dominant male is the male with perceived higher status. In our global society people belong to many different social circles, but the behavioral traits of the dominant male will still be part of his personality. Therefore, women are biologically programmed to be attracted sexually to those traits.

This is all too much info for me to fully explain, but for a good scientific explanation read the book Sperm Wars by Robin Baker I believe. If you're into this sort of thing.

Whisky Dog
03-24-2010, 11:33 PM

I see now. It's not that you care if she's been sexually active with men before, just not black men. That's your right to preference.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-24-2010, 11:43 PM
anyone with ears and eyes realizes those kardashian sisters only dig blackhawk

but rappers and athletes get special preference

Scola
03-24-2010, 11:50 PM
You guys are tripping and worshiping an average looking girl. Its pretty embarrassing. Plus I guarantee that shes packing major STDs.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-24-2010, 11:59 PM
I think Kim is gorgeous just but if she wanted me I could not help but be afraid she's simply too used to the olllll' blackhawk

CuckingFunt
03-25-2010, 12:00 AM
That's an uneducated, ignorant response. One of the worst from you

I would call it direct. Succinct, perhaps. Certainly dismissive. But calling someone an idiot, especially after such an idiotic rant, is far from proof of ignorance.

Yes. It is. Mating is a gene game. Women are biologically programmed to mate with the male who has the best genes in order to produce the healthiest, strongest offspring. How do women know which male has the best genes? Combination of physical traits (physical symmetry, jaw line, etc.) but mostly personality traits. The best genetic male will have the ability and willingness to provide and help nuture the offspring. In social mammals like humans this ability is conveyed by physical and emotional behaviors relative to the society. In the social group the dominant male is the male with perceived higher status. In our global society people belong to many different social circles, but the behavioral traits of the dominant male will still be part of his personality. Therefore, women are biologically programmed to be attracted sexually to those traits.

I am of the opinion that the strictly biological approach to human mating instincts is woefully simplistic, since we are one of only two species known to have sex for reasons other than reproduction. I don't doubt that a perceived ability to provide is an attractive feature in a mate, as long as pleasure is a driving force behind sexual instinct, you can't look solely at issues of viability or strength as the impetus for mate selection.

However, regardless the validity of the theory presented within your last response, there's a big difference between suggesting that women are inherently drawn to men who will make good fathers and:
Hate to break it to you, but women want to be sexually dominated and pounded by any dominant male. It's in their biological programing.
Which is the comment that inspired my initial response. And which implies that not only are women biologically drawn to a particular type of mate (a theory that, again, I find too simplistic, but won't argue at this time), but are also biologically drawn to having sex in a specific way.

Scola
03-25-2010, 12:10 AM
I am of the opinion that the strictly biological approach to human mating instincts is woefully simplistic, since we are one of only two species known to have sex for reasons other than reproduction. I don't doubt that a perceived ability to provide is an attractive feature in a mate, as long as pleasure is a driving force behind sexual instinct, you can't look solely at issues of viability or strength as the impetus for mate selection.

I'd say its about 80% biological and 20% free will. Humans ultimately follow their basic instincts, essentially to reproduce and compete against each other. This is why people will do just about anything to get laid and end up making some very bad decisions in the process.

CuckingFunt
03-25-2010, 01:13 AM
I'd say its about 80% biological and 20% free will. Humans ultimately follow their basic instincts, essentially to reproduce and compete against each other. This is why people will do just about anything to get laid and end up making some very bad decisions in the process.

However, that assumes that our desire to get laid is always/inherently tied to a desire to reproduce. I just think that our system of culture/communication/etc. is too advanced, and too complicated, for that to be true.

mojorizen7
03-25-2010, 02:10 AM
You guys are tripping and worshiping an average looking girl. Its pretty embarrassing. Plus I guarantee that shes packing major STDs.

Nah, their probably only minor STD's....and i'm ok with that.

JamStone
03-25-2010, 02:14 AM
Wow. This thread took a left turn.

ALWAYS bet on BLACK
03-25-2010, 02:20 AM
Black men are more desired sexually than other races of men.

MiamiHeat
03-25-2010, 02:45 AM
I would call it direct. Succinct, perhaps. Certainly dismissive. But calling someone an idiot, especially after such an idiotic rant, is far from proof of ignorance.

I would call it uninformed - and clearly a signal on your idiocy.

lebomb
03-25-2010, 06:55 AM
MiamiHeat fails to realize that white people consider, Latin people sand blasted Niggas. Just go to your local Klan rally and try to join them............letting them know you agree with how they feel about Black people. They will say to get your nigga ass outta there and try and string you up. ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

You have a thing or two to learn MiamiHeat. You are still a minority, just like blacks. A lot of white people would say they wouldnt touch a white girl that has been with a latin guy.

Whisky Dog
03-25-2010, 07:44 AM

However, regardless the validity of the theory presented within your last response, there's a big difference between suggesting that women are inherently drawn to men who will make good fathers and:
Which is the comment that inspired my initial response. And which implies that not only are women biologically drawn to a particular type of mate (a theory that, again, I find too simplistic, but won't argue at this time), but are also biologically drawn to having sex in a specific way.

I never said it was the only consideration in mating, just the underlying ground level foundation. At the base level both men and women feel attraction as a biological response to pass the strongest genes to healthy offspring, but that's just one side of the equation. They may not be thinking of having kids or even want them, but they are biologically wired to feel attraction at a subconscious level for that reason. It's why we can't choose who we are sexually attracted to no matter how hard we may try. No matter how nice or sweet a guy is to a girl she may only see him as a platonic friend while she's sexually attracted to the guy who uses her and abuses her. Vice versa with men too.

I'm not getting into the whole thing because it's far too much info but Ill give the 10,000 ft bird's eye overview. The biological response known as attraction is only one side of the coin. If people slept with everyone they were attracted to then women would all have hundereds or thousands of sex partners in their lives. The other side of the coin has to do with societal and environmental influence. In our society and almost every one on earth women have strong and sever consequences to engaging in sex. The societal consequence is that she'll be viewed as a slut and outcast from her social alliances - which is a huge motivating factor for women. The physical consequence is tied to the biological risk of child birth. If she gets pregnant she will have a child develop inside her which is a huge change in her life, and this can only happen about once a year on average. Conversely, biologically a man can impregnate hundereds of women in a year easily and he isn't carrying the child so the risks biologically aren't nearly as great. The other consequences and factors ate tied to environmental issues like culture and upbringing. All of these consequences are the reason women don't usually sleep with every male they feel attraction for even though the potential pleasure reward for women is higher than men due to the increased risk involved.

As a man, if you want to have sex with a specific woman, you have to first trigger her sexual attraction mechanism then satisfy her concern for her societal, biological, and environmental consequences. That's the formula from a very simplified standpoint.

florige
03-25-2010, 07:50 AM
MiamiHeat fails to realize that white people consider, Latin people sand blasted Niggas. Just go to your local Klan rally and try to join them............letting them know you agree with how they feel about Black people. They will say to get your nigga ass outta there and try and string you up. ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!

You have a thing or two to learn MiamiHeat. You are still a minority, just like blacks. A lot of white people would say they wouldnt touch a white girl that has been with a latin guy.

I thought MH said he was mixed with European and Spaniard or something?

MiamiHeat
03-25-2010, 07:58 AM
I thought MH said he was mixed with European and Spaniard or something?

Father from Spain, mother from Italy. I am 100% white european, but in america, since Spain speaks spanish = sometimes i am white, sometimes i am hispanic on the forms.

it's retarded

are Haitians actually French since they speak french/creole?

should Indians be considered British now since they speak English and the british ruled over them ?

Same deal with Spaniards.

Spaniards conquered Central and South America, taught them spanish, but that doesn't mean spain, which is in europe, are the same peoples as them

The Reckoning
03-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Black men are more desired sexually than other races of men.

too bad black women got the shaft then, eh?

lebomb
03-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Father from Spain, mother from Italy. I am 100% white european, but in america, since Spain speaks spanish = sometimes i am white, sometimes i am hispanic on the forms.

it's retarded

should Indians be considered British now since they speak English and the british ruled over them ?

Spaniards conquered Central and South America, taught them spanish, but that doesn't mean spain, which is in europe, are the same peoples as them

Dude you are still NOT white........pure. You are mixed, which is basically everyone now adays. You see how fuckin stupid your comment is about not dating white women that have been with black men? Hell, that white woman is more than likely mixed herself............ehhhhh whatever. This shit is too stupid to even debate. Date who the hell you want. Have a good day. :toast

resistanze
03-25-2010, 09:27 AM

it's retarded

So you're a Puerto Rican with penis envy.

Bukefal
03-25-2010, 09:37 AM
Dude you are still NOT white........pure. You are mixed, which is basically everyone now adays. You see how fuckin stupid your comment is about not dating white women that have been with black men? Hell, that white woman is more than likely mixed herself............ehhhhh whatever. This shit is too stupid to even debate. Date who the hell you want. Have a good day. :toast

Not white?! If he is Spanish from his father's side and Italian from is mothers side. He is white.

Being mixed doesnt have anything to do with not being white, in this case. White peoples mix among eachother also. There is a difference between ethnicity/nationality and race.

for example, Germans are white and italians are white. So if now a white german goes having some sex with a white italian and after 9 months they get a child, a germanotalian :lol, the child is white also, even though he is mixed.

lebomb
03-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Not white?! If he is Spanish from his father's side and Italian from is mothers side. He is white.

Being mixed doesnt have anything to do with not being white, in this case. White peoples mix among eachother also. There is a difference between ethnicity/nationality and race.

How about its all dumb now adays..........there is noone pure left anymore anyhow............massa went and knocked up half the slave girls, and Timbuck knocked the stuffin outta Ms. Anne while massa was away. We are all mutts.

:wakeup

Bukefal
03-25-2010, 09:43 AM
How about its all dumb now adays..........there is noone pure left anymore anyhow............massa went and knocked up half the slave girls, and Timbuck knocked the stuffin outta Ms. Anne while massa was away. We are all mutts.

:wakeup

I agree, there is no one pure left, but that's when you speak of ethnicity, rather than race, in this case though with italian+Spanish. Ethnicity, rather than being white or not. Again, there is a difference between ethnicity and race.

z0sa
03-25-2010, 09:48 AM

:lmao

lebomb
03-25-2010, 10:03 AM
I agree, there is no one pure left, but that's when you speak of ethnicity, rather than race, in this case though with italian+Spanish. Ethnicity, rather than being white or not. Again, there is a difference between ethnicity and race.

True..........but some say WHITE, just because of the skin color..........nothing else. Ive seen hispanics that were whiter than germans........... Ive also seen some that are darker than Wesley Snipes. Are they both considered white? :(

CuckingFunt
03-25-2010, 11:30 AM
I never said it was the only consideration in mating, just the underlying ground level foundation. At the base level both men and women feel attraction as a biological response to pass the strongest genes to healthy offspring, but that's just one side of the equation. They may not be thinking of having kids or even want them, but they are biologically wired to feel attraction at a subconscious level for that reason. It's why we can't choose who we are sexually attracted to no matter how hard we may try. No matter how nice or sweet a guy is to a girl she may only see him as a platonic friend while she's sexually attracted to the guy who uses her and abuses her. Vice versa with men too.

I'm not getting into the whole thing because it's far too much info but Ill give the 10,000 ft bird's eye overview. The biological response known as attraction is only one side of the coin. If people slept with everyone they were attracted to then women would all have hundereds or thousands of sex partners in their lives. The other side of the coin has to do with societal and environmental influence. In our society and almost every one on earth women have strong and sever consequences to engaging in sex. The societal consequence is that she'll be viewed as a slut and outcast from her social alliances - which is a huge motivating factor for women. The physical consequence is tied to the biological risk of child birth. If she gets pregnant she will have a child develop inside her which is a huge change in her life, and this can only happen about once a year on average. Conversely, biologically a man can impregnate hundereds of women in a year easily and he isn't carrying the child so the risks biologically aren't nearly as great. The other consequences and factors ate tied to environmental issues like culture and upbringing. All of these consequences are the reason women don't usually sleep with every male they feel attraction for even though the potential pleasure reward for women is higher than men due to the increased risk involved.

As a man, if you want to have sex with a specific woman, you have to first trigger her sexual attraction mechanism then satisfy her concern for her societal, biological, and environmental consequences. That's the formula from a very simplified standpoint.

I understand what you're saying.

What I'm saying, however, is that your subsequent posts are very different from your original suggestion that women are biologically wired to "want to be sexually dominated and pounded by any dominant male." That comment, the one to which I was originally responding, goes beyond issues of attraction or mate selection and suggests that all women inherently want to be treated a certain way or to be fucked a certain way. More than anything else, that's where my objection was.

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 03:55 AM
-This thread is really over-analyzing sex and attraction IMO..

-I'm Middle-Eastern(not muslim though) and I haven't met too many of my own kind that consider ourselves to be "White"..I don't see it..

-Some people are way too insecure about other races, especially when it involves White women..just saying..

-Some people are way too insecure about a woman's sexual history..

Ignignokt
03-28-2010, 04:02 AM
women are wired to be sexually dominated. Sorry Funt, the truth hurts. get it~! :lmao

i make yoke!

MiamiHeat
03-28-2010, 04:59 AM
-Some people are way too insecure about a woman's sexual history..

it's completely natural and normal to want shiny new things.

nobody wants someone else's used up, worn out old shoes. we want BRAND NEW shoes, and if it gets worn out and used up, it's because -I- used it so damn much and it's mine. then I will keep my old shoe forever because it's worn in now by me and it belongs to me

same thing with women.

modern society and their retarded "progressive" stances on sexual behavior goes against natural human instincts.

a man wants his woman to be HIS. this is MY territory, my wife, my woman. nobody else can have her, period.

so if a woman has been around the block and fucked half the town, it's not mine anymore.

Scola
03-28-2010, 07:51 AM
This thread took an interesting turn...

Regarding MiamiHeat's latest comments, I only agree with half. Humans were likely polygamous early on and it wasn't until later that monogamy was established. However this monogamy became the essential building block for society since it allowed property to be passed down (no property = no modern society). Natural Human Instincts is probably to have crazy sex like chimps but so are many other things we don't do.

That being said I don't want my wife to be some cheap slut, sorry but those girls aren't marriage material. Never have been, never will be.

HarlemHeat37
03-28-2010, 07:02 PM
LOL @ comparing a woman to a shoe..

I understand the logic, it just seems kind of stupid to me..some of it doesn't make sense too..how is the woman YOURS before you even met her?..obviously if she cheats on you, you won't want to be with her, that's a no-brainer..isn't that the only case where she wouldn't be completely "yours"?..if she fucked a lot before you met her, how does that change what you would currently have with her?..

are you going to hire a PI or something to investigate every time you meet a woman?..what if you really like her and have a great time with her?..are you going to end it because she's had a little too much fucking for your liking?..

I admit I used to care about this shit when I was in my first 2 High School years, but I don't see the point anymore..I'm obviously not talking about girls with STDs and whatever..if you like her, I don't see why it matters if she's fucked a lot..

mojorizen7
03-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Shoes?....ok.
As you get older you may learn to appreciate an old shoe....as opposed to a brand new one you've got to keep from getting dirtied constantly,constantly keeping you on the defensive.

Moderately hot women who know what its like to experience inadequate men are where its at IMO.

EmptyMan
03-28-2010, 08:19 PM
Kim is gorgeous

http://static.funnyjunk.com/gifs/1265648927_happy_dog_is_happy.gif

skeeeeet skeeeeeeet son

jack sommerset
03-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Once a dude cums in a chick, "it" stinks. Common knowledge. Long story short, cum stinks especially after it rots in a "hole". My advice to all single women, don't let a dude cum inside you ever and for all women, shave that muff! Pubic hairs catch the stinch like a sponge. Back in the day thats how men knew women were horny. Obviously, evolution has not caught up with the female human pubic area so break out the razors ladies. No need for pubes anymore.

No doubt Kim has been sprayed a few times.

jack sommerset
03-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Double post...........Reggie made the right choice.

bigzak25
03-29-2010, 01:26 PM
those are some huge...glasses.

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/files/2010/03/kim2_600.jpg

JoeChalupa
03-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Kim may not be the hottest woman on the planet but she'd definitely catch my eye if I ever saw her in public. I love brunettes and she is far from ugly. If she wasn't in the public eye and had her her relationship history and sex tapes out there I'd say the majority of men would go out with her.

TDMVPDPOY
03-29-2010, 03:46 PM
so when is she goin out with madingo? :D