PDA

View Full Version : Cavaliers quiet on LeBron contract extension

23LeBronJames23
07-28-2009, 12:00 AM
The Cavaliers are believed to have offered James an extension of up to three years on July 18, the first day they were allowed. James has an option for the 2010-11 season, and has until June 30, 2010, to extend the deal or pick up his option.
James can become an unrestricted free agent next summer.
At a team charity golf outing Monday, Ferry said little about the status of James' contract.
"We've talked to (agent) Leon Rose, but beyond that I don't really want to comment," Ferry said after introducing newly signed free agent forward Jamario Moon.
The Cavaliers have had a busy offseason acquiring help for the 24-year-old James. Cleveland traded for All-Star center Shaquille O'Neal and signed free agents Anthony Parker and Moon, who will back up James and give the Cavs some much needed frontcourt versatility.
Rose did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

duncan228
07-28-2009, 12:12 AM
No one cared. :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132224

Thompson
07-28-2009, 12:24 AM
They're saving their money for the 2010 "Summer of Dampier."

Culburn369
07-28-2009, 12:25 AM
He ain't staying. Daddy is going to be a catastrophe.

On the one hand I'd hate the default, but, can ya imagine Cleveland making it to the Finals Vs. San Antonio and Pops immediately going back to the preemptive Hack-a-Shaq? Oh my God, that was ok against pedestrian Phoenix, but, that would over like a fart in church against the Cavs at that juncture.

No way would Stern permit it. He'd memo Pops before Game 1 ever tipped. & Pops were capitulate, & soldier on--taking the fall in the 5th, maybe 6th "round." Man, I'd hate for James to get straightened out before he's really had a chance to be Media'ed & ESPN'ed in the fine tradition of high tech lynching.

I remember when they were gettin' ready to lynch Daddy and then he drew Indy and he & Kobe threw that collective turd into Media's pool and everybody had to go home.

It was grand. Everybody grumblin', talking under their breath. Vecsey standing in the basement of Staples flat-earred & bushy-tailed lamenting Bird's defeat. It don't get better than that. No it don't.

23LeBronJames23
07-28-2009, 12:32 AM
I dont really care if he stays or leaves because he is my favorite player and will always be!

23LeBronJames23
07-28-2009, 01:36 AM
Where he goes, you go, right?

yep!

Lars
07-28-2009, 01:48 AM
Its really going to be a sad story for Cleveland, I kinda feel sorry for them.

KSeal
07-28-2009, 02:19 AM
yep!

:lmao At least you're honest, I guess.

45 bank shot
07-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Bron will leave

gaKNOW!blee
07-28-2009, 09:48 AM
They know he wont accept, which is a shame on his part. They have done everything he wanted, he was the one that choked.

Quit trying to start stuff.