PDA

View Full Version : Memo to Cuban...THERE ARE TOO MANY

Amarelooms
07-28-2009, 11:10 PM
freakin players on roster. STOP SIGNING PEOPLE. Cut the garbage like Carrol, Humphries, Jawai, etc etc. Geez

:elephant

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-28-2009, 11:11 PM
You're a big fan of that gay little elephant.

timvp
07-28-2009, 11:12 PM
You should thank Otis Smith. There might be one -- maybe two -- more to worry about.

Findog
07-28-2009, 11:13 PM
I think they're not done either. I think there's another trade in the works before summer is out. Too many guaranteed contracts it seems.

loveforthegame
07-28-2009, 11:18 PM
I can see another signing or two. And then they'll do some 3 or 4 for 1 trade before the season starts.

sribb43
07-28-2009, 11:22 PM
There is no doubt more moves are coming. Expect something to be done by sept 9 when buck can be traded in a package deal

Findog
07-28-2009, 11:26 PM
There is no doubt more moves are coming. Expect something to be done by sept 9 when buck can be traded in a package deal

Gina Miller said they were going after Tim Thomas a few days before they actually signed him. Now she's saying that Dampier thinks he's gonna be traded.

Rogue
07-28-2009, 11:29 PM
Donnie still holds considerable expiring contracts at hand. Our current roster list looks decent enough for the regular season but some changes are still needed if Donnie wants his boys in blue to actually do something in the playoffs. These expiring contracts are valuable assets Donnie can and should use in some trades that can upgrade us further, the Spurs are still seeking the possibility for landing Captain Jack even though their squad already looks pretty awesome. It would be stupid if Donnie missed some good trades while he could make them.

Rogue
07-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Gina Miller said they were going after Tim Thomas a few days before they actually signed him. Now she's saying that Dampier thinks he's gonna be traded.
A center better than Damp is definitely going to be landed if Donnie trades Damp who is currently the only center on our team that can be used in games. I have pretty high hope for Hollins but I don't think dude will be uploaded into breech in the upcoming season, provided Donnie can re-sign him.

MavDynasty
07-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Gina Miller and Laura Green(what happened to her?)=2 favorite mav milfs :lol

That blonde on fssw is good too lol.