PDA

View Full Version : Oh, what a bad bad day....

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 05:09 PM
I don't want to go into too much detail, but today my ex succeeded in taking EVERYTHING I had left. This has really been the second worst day of my life after the heart attack thing.... but I feel like I'm on my way back there. Oh, if I didn't have this new job waiting for me, I don't know what I would do... I have lost all hope.

bigzak25
07-29-2009, 05:11 PM
take your avatars advice!

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 05:12 PM
take your avatars advice!

I'm almost there big guy.... almost.

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-29-2009, 05:14 PM
Ouch. Well, I'm guessing that if you're posting here instead of actively pursuing the O.J. route then that's a good thing. You'll always have us here at Spurstalk, Paki! (Although that's a thought that might just send some spiraling deeper into depression.)

Strike
07-29-2009, 05:22 PM
If she took everything you had left, that means you have nothing left to lose. Perfect for starting fresh. Focus on that.

When my ex left, she took a lot. Not everything, but enough to set me back and piss me off. Sucked at the time but I'm doing well, considering. Hasn't even been a year yet and I'm working my way back. I'm happier and healthier. It's a good feeling.

Now, Paki, it's all about you.

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Ouch. Well, I'm guessing that if you're posting here instead of actively pursuing the O.J. route then that's a good thing. You'll always have us here at Spurstalk, Paki! (Although that's a thought that might just send some spiraling deeper into depression.)

:) I'm mad enough to appreciate the company of you lunatics! I don't mean to be a drama king, but today, I was hit with a lien and also recieved notice that they were garnishing the entirety of my disability (which I use to pay for heart medicines) and giving it to Anna. Even though my boys have been recieiving over $600 a month in disability through me. Someone tell me where the fairness in that is? I have nothing left.

Fuck the state of texas!!

angel_luv
07-29-2009, 05:35 PM
I don't want to go into too much detail, but today my ex succeeded in taking EVERYTHING I had left. This has really been the second worst day of my life after the heart attack thing.... but I feel like I'm on my way back there. Oh, if I didn't have this new job waiting for me, I don't know what I would do... I have lost all hope.

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad day. I said a prayer great things happen to you and cheer you up. :) Stay strong! :)

marini martini
07-29-2009, 05:40 PM
Son of a bitch!!! If I hadn't met you ftf, I would think you were my son posting this. WTF is the deal with split ups now days??? It should be if your ass came in with nothing, you want out, then you leave with nothing. It must be the season of the witch!!!:bang

You'll be okay Paki.....................just look at it as loosing some excess bagage. And just remember, Karma's a bitch!!!:toast

Shelly
07-29-2009, 05:42 PM
They can garnish your disability?

Sorry you have to go through all this crap.

mrsmaalox
07-29-2009, 05:47 PM
And what does your attorney have to say about this?

timvp
07-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Make sure your new job pays in cash.

Good luck :tu

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad day. I said a prayer great things happen to you and cheer you up. :) Stay strong! :)

Thank you so much Angel.... It means alot! And yes Marini! This really sucks. Weve been divorced over five years now and the only time in question is when I got sick and stopped working. Now they say I owe for all that time and they sure aint shy about taking it! (Even though I'm paying it through disability)...

and apparently, yes, THEY CAN garnish disability.

You know - I do have to look at this as a fresh start. I don't need disability anymore thanks to the thoughts and prayers of all you wonderful people. I just got a GREAT job.... everything is going to be ok. Just sucks to deal with right now.

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 05:51 PM
And what does your attorney have to say about this?

I need an attorney!!! Does anybody have any suggestions... remember - I haven't gotten paid yet, so I'm SHORT on cash.

Strike
07-29-2009, 05:57 PM
I need an attorney!!! Does anybody have any suggestions... remember - I haven't gotten paid yet, so I'm SHORT on cash.

Whatever you do, don't call this guy...
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1278/hutzww1.gif

PeterBurns
07-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Good luck man. Keep your head up.
Sometimes what seems like a tragedy, is really a blessing.
Stay positive!

duncan228
07-29-2009, 06:17 PM
Sorry you got hit so hard PakiDan. My thoughts are with you. Remember to keep taking care of yourself.

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Sorry you got hit so hard PakiDan. My thoughts are with you. Remember to keep taking care of yourself.

Thanks Duncan... as usual, you seem to have the right words at the right time.

JoeChalupa
07-29-2009, 06:35 PM
Stay strong Paki. :tu

Sp Ginobili 20
07-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Sorry PakiDan. My prayers go out to you so that from this point on, nothing but good things come your way

Darrin
07-29-2009, 06:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tneHF7M0TS8

PakiDan
07-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Darrin, what an awesome song! Thank you... and thank all of you!! I know I say it so much, it may seem insincere, but you all are absolutely the best people on the planet! Even you JoeChalupa! :)

exstatic
07-29-2009, 06:57 PM
Paki - Just look at it as the cost of your bitch-ectomy.

No, I don't know her, but anyone who would have someone's disability garnished is more disgusting and low than something you might scrape off the bottom of your shoe.

lebomb
07-29-2009, 07:05 PM

Yo man..........fuckthatcuntsuckingbitchassedmufuckin hoeassslutfuckinbitchmademuthafuckinturdmadelowlif elpussyjuicevomitinducingtrampassedcocklickintramp nuttsloberinfuckedupgotdayumbiotch!!!!!!!!

Have a good evening my man. :toast

CharlieMac
07-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Daniel,

Check out Megan Fox walking in slow motion.......yeah.....oihhhhhhhhhh. That's gonna ease you a little.

Supreme_Being
07-29-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, mate.

I believe you're ever so slightly going bonkers right now. Don't.

Payback's a bitch, mate.

The Franchise
07-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Stay strong Paki, things can only get better now. ;)

Darrin
07-29-2009, 11:15 PM
Darrin, what an awesome song! Thank you... and thank all of you!! I know I say it so much, it may seem insincere, but you all are absolutely the best people on the planet! Even you JoeChalupa! :)

Thank Rascal Flatts. It keeps me up when life takes a bite out of my leg. If it means anything this athiest will be praying for you tonight. People say money can't buy happiness but it sure as hell can buy security. All these nice people have already said it better than me--stay strong, stay positive, and know this too shall pass. We can only be with you in strokes of a keyboard, but I hope the well wishes touch your heart. Keep the faith.

to21
07-30-2009, 07:36 AM
Paki, you sure she's not the one with heart issues? That seems kind of heartless to me.

Hang in there man...

Spursmania
07-30-2009, 03:07 PM

Are you looking for a family law attorney. I haven't read the whole thread. If so, I can pm you 2 names.

Spursmania
07-31-2009, 07:05 AM
No problem, Pakidan. Glad I could help. Good luck and hang in there.:toast

Cry Havoc
07-31-2009, 10:31 AM
Sorry to hear that happened. I had a similar situation, although not to the degree it seems you are experiencing.

Hang in there. You've got a community here that cares about you.

I think this song is pretty applicable too. Plus it's good for getting your fire back. :)

LBeg7CZqSx0

JoeChalupa
07-31-2009, 10:34 AM

:lol :tu Keep pushin'....keep pushin' on!!

Viva Las Espuelas
07-31-2009, 10:40 AM
i feel for you, paki. this may help you better. play it loud. play it proud

_SOLEXTWwAY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SOLEXTWwAY

Oh, Gee!!
07-31-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't want to go into too much detail, but today my ex succeeded in taking EVERYTHING I had left.

bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks

ShoogarBear
07-31-2009, 03:58 PM
Damn, Paki, sorry.

Think of the bright side, though. Now that you don't have any money, that leaves 2Blonde all to me!

Umm, wait, I guess that's not the bright side for you . . .

I. Hustle
07-31-2009, 04:40 PM
That sucks dude. That is why I am glad that I didn't have any kids with my bitchasswhoreskankslut of a lesbo ex wife. With just us two I had to sell my house (that I bought) and half of the stuff that I worked for. That freakin skank.

Strike
07-31-2009, 04:50 PM
That sucks dude. That is why I am glad that I didn't have any kids with my bitchasswhoreskankslut of a lesbo ex wife. With just us two I had to sell my house (that I bought) and half of the stuff that I worked for. That freakin skank.

:lol +1

Fortunately (and unfortunately, I think), my wife and I had virtually nothing when I kicked her out so there's very little to split. No assets to divide, no house to sell.

Paki, you're better off without the broad. Get your life back on track and spend your time with a woman (or women) who dig you for you and won't try to dip into your kool-aid.

Summers
07-31-2009, 05:34 PM
Sorry Paki. :( Hope everything works out okay.

PaulGreco
07-31-2009, 05:37 PM
Been there done that bro...My ex-hoooooooo cheated on me while I was at work. But now man, I'm married to a chic that's hotter then she was...But she got F'in everything bro.

The best thing that ever happened to me though. F'her, move on, and trust me...look for a hotter chic then her and rub it in...Oh ya, it realllllllyyyy helps if she's skinner!!!

Just a tip from your uncle Paul.

--PG

PakiDan
07-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Damn, Paki, sorry.

Think of the bright side, though. Now that you don't have any money, that leaves 2Blonde all to me!

Umm, wait, I guess that's not the bright side for you . . .

Ohhh... 2Blonde didn't care about my money.

ShoogarBear
07-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Ohhh... 2Blonde didn't care about my money.

Yeah, but didn't you say your ex took everything?

ploto
08-01-2009, 08:33 AM
"If you lose your job, make less money than you used to, or become physically disabled and unable to earn an income, you should notify the court immediately. However, simply telling the court clerk or the Child Support Division of the Office of the Attorney General is not enough to reduce the amount of child support you owe. You must obtain an order from the judge or child support master. Consider obtaining a lawyer, if you can afford one, to handle the attempt to change the amount of child support owed. Many non-custodial parents believe that if they get behind at a time when they are legitimately unable to make a child support payment, that the amount owed can later be reduced or discounted by the court when an explanation is given. However, if you wait to explain your changed circumstances, the court will be unable to reduce the back payments you owe. It is very important that you immediately notify the court, provide proof of the reduction in income, and ask that the payments be reduced accordingly. If you do this, the court may temporarily or permanently reduce the amount of future payments."

http://www.lanwt.org/txaccess/change_childsupport.asp

Sorry. It looks like you can not do much if anything about the back amounts owed, but you need to get the monthly amount changed ASAP. Good luck.